• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Really dark, it's just naturally following out of you. Ugly.
Delusional and of this world you truly are I would say.

Your claim in post 79 points out you have no idea at all. I have a religious mate like you, the point being that he does not know Jesus Christ at all truly, he is on a religious scamp trip, delusional Utopia understanding of the Bible.

The Bible points out about one who it would be better off to put a mill stone around his neck and toss it into the sea. Now why is that ! I may ask dear Bruno. do you want me to answer it for you.
Well !

My old Religious mate claims all this world is Jesus fault ? why did he not this or that ? so he demands that Jesus comes back to fix it up !
How totally ignorant can one get ! he old mate is not responsible :rolleyes: but I say yes old mate is responsible in fact, he is delusional ! because he is of this world in fact.
So full of carnal religious BS and nonsense of making himself look the part ? just like the stupid Jews were that rejected Jesus, it's the like following along in the same vain, because they are only religious dupes.

So old mate believes that the Jews will save us ! fact is that the Jews could not save themselves in fact ! Only Jesus Christ Saves !
Not to mention how can a people who turned their backs on God and God vomited them out now be idolised by such idiots ? Well because they have no idea who Jesus Christ truly is in fact, they are only religious dupes !

The Disciples had faith because they understood Moses, so that gave them the key to seek God. the rest of the religious Jews did not truly serve Moses, because they were under the power of the ones like the Golden Calf and such The Vineyard story points them out for who they truly are and Stephen points out who they are in Acts and was murdered for pointing the facts out.

Oh yes Moses and Stephen came across as you claim I am.

The Truth is hard to swallow for the religious, but one in the Holy Spirit endures and carry's on regardless, they do not need Utopia delusion of this worlds delusions and deceptions.
I understand such in fact, so they can not be cast on the truly born again. I am in Christ Jesus ! I am not seeking Christ for I am found.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Heaven is our ultimate direction and desire - can't wait till all of this is over.

So be it. As is written in Romans 9:v.28-29 combined with Matthew 24:v.22-25
28 GOD will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

WE ARE SPEAKING OF PROPHECY-We must know that the above prophecies will fulfill literallly from now on.

THE WARNING AND THE PERILOUS TIMES
Matthew 24:v.22-25 - JESUS warned us saying:
22 Except those days should be shortened(a short work will the Lord make upon the earth), there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days(the current days of end of the times) shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you(even Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, Missionaries, etc), Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Terrible)
25 Behold, I have told you before.

THE HOPE - OUR HOPE
Romans 8:v.24-31
For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

JUSTIFIED BY FAITH - REJOICE IN HOPE OF THE GLORY OF GOD

Romans 5:v.1-5
5 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, HOPE:
5 And HOPE maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit which is given unto us.
AMEN

P.S.
The Day of Vengeance (the Lord's Day) arrived

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antichrists and Satan were around for a long time. Abominations and desolations have occurred in the past and will so in the future. Pharoah was an abomination, Antiochus Epiphanes, Herod, Nero, Titus, the list goes on. There is no question that the evils we have seen in the past will revisit the earth in like manner.
You are are derailing the OP, I know, you can't resist, but I'll take the challenge.

I'm not derailing anything, just staying... with God's Word as written. Since God's Word disagrees with what you wrote above, it shows you do not stay in God's Word as written.

The future "abomination of desolation" event is not... about just anything evil you want to say it is, like in the above. You deceive yourself and others by claiming it means just any of those different things. Even Antiochus Epiphanes himself did not represent that "abomination of desolation" simply because that particular abomination event is about the placing of an IDOL in a JEWISH temple in Jerusalem for false worship. The idol Anitiochus placed in 165 B.C. Jerusalem was to Zeus. That is something Antiochus did, but it did not make him that idol. The idea of the "abomination of desolation" is about the placing of an IDOL in the temple at Jerusalem for false worship, and thus it causes the temple to be spiritually desolated.

Furthermore, Lord Jesus warned us about the Daniel 11 "abomination of desolation" event about 200 years after... Antiochus had already been dead! And He gave that warning within the Signs of the very end of this world that He gave. So there's yet another pointer from Scripture that shows you are instead following a doctrine from men, and not staying with God's Word as written.

Already heard your 'claimed' treatise on the Daniel 9 prophecy, which is not yours, but is a doctrine from men. Here is the actual... meaning of the Daniel 9 verses about the 70 weeks...

Dan 9:24-27
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

The 70 weeks prophecy is upon the Jews, and Jerusalem ("thy holy city"), not Rome, not New York, not Brussels, etc.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Three periods are given in the 70 weeks prophecy. That above "seven weeks" is the 1st one; which was from the time of the command to restore, and equals 49 years (7 x 7 = 49). It was from 454 B.C. to 405 B.C.

The 2nd period of "threescore and two weeks" equals 62 weeks, or 434 years, from 405 B.C. to 29 A.D., the year that Lord Jesus was "cut off" per the next verse. This 62 weeks here is hard linked to the next verse, so that both verse 25 and 26 MUST be understood together.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

That phrase in red is the SAME "threescore and two weeks" of Daniel 9:25! Thus far at that point up to the red, we are to understand... that Christ's death on the cross is represented by the FIRST TWO PERIODS of a total of 69 weeks! And after that red phrase and colon :)) it is about someone else.

That phrase in green was about the Roman army under general Titus that destroyed Jerusalem and the temple sanctuary in 70 A.D.

That phrase in green-yellow is about the FINAL ANTICHRIST for the very end of this world. Like Rev.12 shows, the "dragon" or "serpent" is to flow waters AS A FLOOD out of his mouth after the symbolic "woman" of that Chapter (i.e., those in Christ Jesus). God used that idea of the enemy entering in like flood waters per His Old Testament prophets, and that's where that Rev.12 idea originates.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

KJV

The above verse represents the FINAL THIRD PERIOD of "one week" (7 years). Since the above verse "he" automatically points to the previous pronoun, it is pointing to the FINAL ANTICHRIST for the very END of this world, the pseudo-Christ that Jesus warned His faithful about in the Matthew 24:23-26 Scripture, and that Apostle Paul warned of in 2 Thessalonians 2:4, and that Apostle John warned about in Revelation 13:11-14.

So it's very obvious what times we are in today, with the coming Antichrist-false-Messiah being very near by the Signs of the end Lord Jesus gave His faithful Church, showing how close to the end of this world we actually are. And those Signs He gave in His Olivet discourse are the Signs of His Book of Revelation.