• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I was going on. And in case you did not know, to not believe that final "one week" (70th week) is still future and for the very end of this world, is to default to men's theory that Jesus fulfilled it, which of course is false, because it involves the placing of the abomination of desolation that He warned about in His Olivet discourse!
Antichrists and Satan were around for a long time. Abominations and desolations have occurred in the past and will so in the future. Pharoah was an abomination, Antiochus Epiphanes, Herod, Nero, Titus, the list goes on. There is no question that the evils we have seen in the past will revisit the earth in like manner.
You are are derailing the OP, I know, you can't resist, but I'll take the challenge.

So here is my rebuttal against the Gap Theory and
Daniel 9:24-27
"Seventy weeks are determined ...

>God ordains a specific time frame, a prophecy announcing the arrival of Christ, the Savior, the Messiah, whom since the beginning was promised. God is sovereign, He knows the future. Did something happen that changed His mind, something He did not expect - forcing His Hand to change plans and extend, (put a gap in) the last week of the prophecy for 2000 years? I don't think so! He knew exactly what was going to happen! The Messiah came in the last week. The week wasn't completed - didn't have to be. It was accurately stated that He would be cut off<

...concerning thy people and concerning thy holy city
>This was a message TO the Israelites and Jerusalem - not to the world! <

...to finish the transgression and to make an end of sins,
>For those who believed it was finished, their eternity was sealed in Christ. When Jesus said, "It is finished", that is what He meant. In heaven, outside of time, death was defeated for all time. On earth, death was defeated for believers in their time.<

... and to make reconciliation for iniquity,
> The Law was fulfilled. A way for Man was then made available to be reconciled to God.<

... and to bring in everlasting righteousness,
>Jesus is righteous. He brought his righteousness and imputed it to believers.<

... and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy,
> "in order to" or "to begin to" seal up prophecy. The disciples began that process. The New Testament was written, finished and sealed up.

... Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem until the Messiah the Prince, shall be seven weeks and threescore and two weeks; the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublesome times.
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for Himself; and the people of the prince who shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. And the end thereof shall be with a flood, and until the end of the war desolations are determined...

>That's ALL Historical. Jesus showed up after the 69 weeks were complete and His ministry started in the 70th week. The people of the prince who shall come were Romans who did destroy the city and sanctuary! that was an allusion to a future, and separate time, 70 AD, not that is was part of the 70 weeks. The 70 weeks was just a Messianic Prophecy of His First Coming.<

... And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease...
<Jesus brought a New Covenant. He confirmed it throughout His 3 1/2 year ministry, death and resurrection. He put an end to sacrifice. He was the final sacrifice. The Jews may have blindly continued, but to God, His Church, it was over.<

...And for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”
>The overspreading of abominations upon the Jews and Jerusalem began and continued throughout history. They are the desolate, who will be enlightened at the consummation. This was an allusion to the end times, their future sufferings within the Church Age, not that it was part of some "gap theory". <

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The simple logic would be if God told angel to give Daniel a specific prophecy concerning Jesus' First Coming, then that is precisely what it was. It wasn't, "Oh, look what Israel has done, I'll have to change this last week here, put it on pause for 2000 years and start it up again. Things went exactly as planned - ni surprises, no changes.
God doesn't change His mind. It was 483 years, Jesus started His ministry, then in the middle of that last seven years it was over. We have plenty of prophecies concerning the end times, we don't need to add to ones that were fulfilled. Daniel 12 was future, maybe the last few verses of 11.
Man created this so called Israel State ! not God at all !

The Only worthy people for the last 2000 years who were worthy of the title Israelites are truly born again Christians in fact !

Nathaniel remember him ? Remember who Jesus Christ is truly in fact ? Now remember, who he said Nathaniel truly was and why ? Such is the Key and one who is not truly born again would not understand the point that I just made in fact.

See that ! Not everyone is worthy as Nathaniel was ? Nathaniel got the Title ! by who ? Donald Duck ? No it was Jesus Christ who pointed such out in fact. but what of the others ? Did Jesus say such of every Jew, not at all.
Only a worthy person of God would have faith in Jesus, now they who have no faith in Christ Jesus, who are they ! well They are not worthy of God at all, regardless.
Now what of anyone who lacks Faith is Christ Jesus, who are they ? well I can assure you that they are not worthy of Israel at all ! and that's a fact.

Anyone who is not truly born again is a bastard in fact, why well because they are under the power of Satan in fact ! They love this world:rolleyes: now why is that ? well it's because they lack faith in Christ Jesus. little faith does not cut it, but only the faith that can move mountains is worthy of Jesus Christ and that's a fact. One is with him or against him !

Remember all the poor bastards who did all that they did in fact do to Jesus ? fact is such do the same to themselves ? because they are poor deranged bastards that are easy lead astray. why one may ask, well because they love this world. They are not worthy of the Kingdom of God, because they have no Grace ! The are Fatherless. They seek false gods ! remember in the OT that's who they were warned about right from the beginning.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man created this so called Israel State ! not God at all !
Romans 13:1 claims God appoints all authorities/rulers and nations for His purpose. He is the Creator, He is sovereign. He brought the Jews back to their homeland after being scattered throughout the world in 1948. ( see Jeremiah 16:15 & Ezekiel 37:21 & Zeph. 2:1-3. & Zechariah 12:9, 10; 14:2-4, 12) He is not done with them. Romans 11 proves that a remnant Jewish population (Israel) will be saved in and through the Great Tribulation. We can see the distinctiin made between Israel and the Gentiles in that chapter. Much of Revelation centers around Jerusalem and rhe Israelites (as dies Biblical history). Jesus will return to Israel. *see Acts 1:11 Rev. 1:7

The Only worthy people for the last 2000 years who were worthy of the title Israelites are truly born again Christians in fact !
That is Replacenent Theology.
Branches were broken off so that we couls be grafted in. This RT has led to Anti-Semitism.

Only a worthy person of God would have faith in Jesus,
Sinners are not worthy. Wevwere alk like dirty rags. Grace is unmerited favor, not based in our worthiness.

Anyone who is not truly born again is a bastard in fact,
I would caution your offensive language. You were once unsaved! Many who are written into the Book of Life are still on His list to be saved. We don't know who the reprobates are, so we cannot judge. "By their fruit you will know them!"
It is ironic, I cannot recognize fruit in your post. No love, no peace, joy, patience, goodness, gentleness, kindness, self control ... maybe a little faith, but mostly just Anti-Semitic condemnation. Where is the mercy, forgiveness.
>>Be careful, "I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Gen.12:1

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 13:1 claims God appoints all authorities/rulers and nations for His purpose. He is the Creator, He is sovereign. He brought the Jews back to their homeland after being scattered throughout the world in 1948. ( see Jeremiah 16:15 & Ezekiel 37:21 & Zeph. 2:1-3. & Zechariah 12:9, 10; 14:2-4, 12) He is not done with them. Romans 11 proves that a remnant Jewish population (Israel) will be saved in and through the Great Tribulation. We can see the distinctiin made between Israel and the Gentiles in that chapter. Much of Revelation centers around Jerusalem and rhe Israelites (as dies Biblical history). Jesus will return to Israel. *see Acts 1:11 Rev. 1:7

Branches were broken off so that we couls be grafted in. This RT has led to Anti-Semitism.

Sinners are not worthy. Wevwere alk like dirty rags. Grace is unmerited favor, not based in our worthiness.

I would caution your offensive language. You were once unsaved! Many who are written into the Book of Life are still on His list to be saved. We don't know who the reprobates are, so we cannot judge. "By their fruit you will know them!"
It is ironic, I cannot recognize fruit in your post. No love, no peace, joy, patience, goodness, gentleness, kindness, self control ... maybe a little faith, but mostly just Anti-Semitic condemnation. Where is the mercy, forgiveness.
>>Be careful, "I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Gen.12:1
Yes the remnant of Roman's 11 will be saved and added to the Church on earth, the "Israel" of God

Yes Jesus is the olive tree, and all are grafted into this tree upon salvation "Church"

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Countries like Austria, Australia, Canada have experienced enforced mandates by this NWO. In Austria, everyone is required to get vaccinated or else get fined 100 Euros/month. Canada is protesting to the tune of 1.4 million marching towards Parliament and demanding their freedoms and rights returned or Trudeau's resignation. In the USA, we haven't felt extreme pressure yet, but in Democrat run states, they have suffered. We will be the last. They want the entire world under this mandate. It is unjust, and not backed by science at all. Many people are dying, possibly hundreds of thousands and growing. The lies and deception are diabolical. It is only a matter of time. We won't roll over and comply that easily, yet most who have taken it think it's good choice. I don't.

Anti-Vaccine Protests LARGEST in Human History — "Over 31 Million Worldwide" — Getting Bigger by the Day

The UNIQUE New World that I know and will really be established is the Kingdom of GOD, established by JESUS through His GOSPEL, and now, even now, from now on, the END of the world of Devil arrived and it will be destroyed by entire. Who is WORTHY to enter in the new world that will be established by the Word of GOD? The Word is GOD. Who believe in JESUS? Who remember what was said by the Lord JESUS in Luke 20:v.35-36?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The word Bastard is Biblical in fact, did you know that fact. so why do you have a problem with such, it means Fatherless, Godless ! the Lost. un saved.

You have it all wrong, you do not understand what Israel truly means in fact. you think just like any uneducated atheist does on the subject, claiming only the carnal view point. I come across such clowns all the time, they are so simple minded that they do not understand the Sprit of the subject at all, but only a carnal one that is totally deceptive.
You would not know a Jew if you fell over one in fact and that goes for most people.

There is a difference between a Jew and an Israelite, if you understood the Bible you would understand the difference, Jesus said to his disciples, go out to the Israelites ? understand that ! he did not say go out to the Jews in fact, he said to the Israelites ! now if they did not pick up on what the disciples said to them ? what did Jesus say to do ! well disregard them totally ! why because if they were worthy they would embrace Jesus directly in fact, but if not worthy ? so they had nothing to do with such who did not pick up in fact, remember the sandals ? not even the sand they took with them, they dusted it all of ! cutting all links with such directly because they were not truly worthy of the Title Israel ? do you understand that Bruno. do you understand were I am coming from.

What does Semitic mean ? well it means all of the Islamic world in fact, or say 90% are and about 10% are Jewish ? so to say Anti-Semitic is a nonsense subject, such may cut it with a carnal or the stupid or pathetic, but lets be open about the real intent ? well the real intent is about religion ! and that's a fact and the rest is just total BS propaganda that is totally delusional.

No one gives a rats about anyone who is Semitic in fact as that is not the issue at all in fact and anyone who makes such claims is a total moron or is of Satan trying to cast deceptions ! that's a fact ! I have never met one person who is talking about Race being the issue at hand. It's the religion that is the subject that is at hand and the rest tat some idiot try's to dish up is just insane babblings that are not worthy of 2 pebbles of Goat droppings in fact, seriously !

I do not support Islam !
I do not support Judaism !
I support Jesus Christ ! why ! because he is our Lord and Saviour ! do I support the Churches No ! I do not support Religion ! Why well because Religion never Saved anyone's Soul.

Religion is only a Religion and even Communism is a Religion and Atheism is a Religion, no one can escape Religion regardless if one believes or not, you are just that, but Christ Jesus is not a Religion in fact of Mans works. It is from above ! Jesus is the guiding Light ! not of Mans works, so one must come out from Them ? I do not idolise anyone be they who they may claim. I know their workings ! I am not of this world I am of the Kingdom of God. That's called truly born again bro. The deceptions and delusions of this world do not have hold of me. Oh I know of the wolves to be sure to be sure.

I will point this out to you I am with Christ Jesus. I am not searching for him, he found me. Once found always Saved.

Grace abounds under Christ Jesus. outside of that is not Grace.

The Branches, One must abide in the Vine ! and who is the Vine, Christ Jesus in fact.

See you have to become a true Christian, that means only abiding in Christ Jesus in fact, as all outside of such is nonsense, like a dog chasing shadows.

Just remember all people are people, do not wast your time with idolising anyone or some so called Race BS. That sort of nonsense belongs with Hitler and such morons ranting's.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The UNIQUE New World that I know and will really be established is the Kingdom of GOD, established by JESUS through His GOSPEL, and now, even now, from now on, the END of the world of Devil arrived and it will be destroyed by entire. Who is WORTHY to enter in the new world that will be established by the Word of GOD? The Word is GOD. Who believe in JESUS? Who remember what was said by the Lord JESUS in Luke 20:v.35-36?
This world is full of Deceptions and Delusions ! In the Kingdom of God such do not exist to undermine the World that is in Christ Jesus. That day will come, when all are truly born again.
How ? you must come to the well spring that is Jesus Christ and drink freely, religion never cut it ! only Christ Jesus cuts it ? He is your Lord and Saviour only and not your Church. The real Church is his Body and he is the Head their of in fact.

People say that they are of this Church or that, C'mon man ! really ! we are called to come out from them, too Christ Jesus, this is the true Well Spring.

The Churches have shown their true colours nowadays clearly, they bow down to governments handouts they have failed on keeping the faith strong and our Nations are being over run by Godless bastards. such is like putting a brat kid behind the wheel of the car, it's going to end up becoming a disaster.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
This world is full of Deceptions and Delusions ! In the Kingdom of God such do not exist to undermine the World that is in Christ Jesus. That day will come, when all are truly born again.
How ? you must come to the well spring that is Jesus Christ and drink freely, religion never cut it ! only Christ Jesus cuts it ? He is your Lord and Saviour only and not your Church. The real Church is his Body and he is the Head their of in fact.

People say that they are of this Church or that, C'mon man ! really ! we are called to come out from them, too Christ Jesus, this is the true Well Spring.

The Churches have shown their true colours nowadays clearly, they bow down to governments handouts they have failed on keeping the faith strong and our Nations are being over run by Godless bastards. such is like putting a brat kid behind the wheel of the car, it's going to end up becoming a disaster.

My poin is what our Lord JESUS highlighted in Luke 20:v.35-36

35 But they which shall be ACCOUNTED WORTHY to obtain that world (the next world- the third heaven-the Kingdom of GOD) , and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of GOD, being the children of the resurrection.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18
The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (yeah, this world of Devil) are become the KINGDOMS of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. (The WAR is against three unclean like frogs-Revelation 16:v.13 to 16)

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and GOD's WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. -This is already starting and fulfilling LITERALLY .

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word Bastard is Biblical in fact, did you know that fact. so why do you have a problem with such, it means Fatherless, Godless ! the Lost. un saved.

You have it all wrong, you do not understand what Israel truly means in fact. you think just like any uneducated atheist does on the subject, claiming only the carnal view point. I come across such clowns all the time, they are so simple minded that they do not understand the Sprit of the subject at all, but only a carnal one that is totally deceptive.
You would not know a Jew if you fell over one in fact and that goes for most people.

There is a difference between a Jew and an Israelite, if you understood the Bible you would understand the difference, Jesus said to his disciples, go out to the Israelites ? understand that ! he did not say go out to the Jews in fact, he said to the Israelites ! now if they did not pick up on what the disciples said to them ? what did Jesus say to do ! well disregard them totally ! why because if they were worthy they would embrace Jesus directly in fact, but if not worthy ? so they had nothing to do with such who did not pick up in fact, remember the sandals ? not even the sand they took with them, they dusted it all of ! cutting all links with such directly because they were not truly worthy of the Title Israel ? do you understand that Bruno. do you understand were I am coming from.

What does Semitic mean ? well it means all of the Islamic world in fact, or say 90% are and about 10% are Jewish ? so to say Anti-Semitic is a nonsense subject, such may cut it with a carnal or the stupid or pathetic, but lets be open about the real intent ? well the real intent is about religion ! and that's a fact and the rest is just total BS propaganda that is totally delusional.

No one gives a rats about anyone who is Semitic in fact as that is not the issue at all in fact and anyone who makes such claims is a total moron or is of Satan trying to cast deceptions ! that's a fact ! I have never met one person who is talking about Race being the issue at hand. It's the religion that is the subject that is at hand and the rest tat some idiot try's to dish up is just insane babblings that are not worthy of 2 pebbles of Goat droppings in fact, seriously !

I do not support Islam !
I do not support Judaism !
I support Jesus Christ ! why ! because he is our Lord and Saviour ! do I support the Churches No ! I do not support Religion ! Why well because Religion never Saved anyone's Soul.

Religion is only a Religion and even Communism is a Religion and Atheism is a Religion, no one can escape Religion regardless if one believes or not, you are just that, but Christ Jesus is not a Religion in fact of Mans works. It is from above ! Jesus is the guiding Light ! not of Mans works, so one must come out from Them ? I do not idolise anyone be they who they may claim. I know their workings ! I am not of this world I am of the Kingdom of God. That's called truly born again bro. The deceptions and delusions of this world do not have hold of me. Oh I know of the wolves to be sure to be sure.

I will point this out to you I am with Christ Jesus. I am not searching for him, he found me. Once found always Saved.

Grace abounds under Christ Jesus. outside of that is not Grace.

The Branches, One must abide in the Vine ! and who is the Vine, Christ Jesus in fact.

See you have to become a true Christian, that means only abiding in Christ Jesus in fact, as all outside of such is nonsense, like a dog chasing shadows.

Just remember all people are people, do not wast your time with idolising anyone or some so called Race BS. That sort of nonsense belongs with Hitler and such morons ranting's.
More fruit of the Spirit flowing out of you ... a true reflection of Jesus!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My poin is what our Lord JESUS highlighted in Luke 20:v.35-36

35 But they which shall be ACCOUNTED WORTHY to obtain that world (the next world- the third heaven-the Kingdom of GOD) , and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of GOD, being the children of the resurrection.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18
The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (yeah, this world of Devil) are become the KINGDOMS of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. (The WAR is against three unclean like frogs-Revelation 16:v.13 to 16)

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and GOD's WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. -This is already starting and fulfilling LITERALLY .

The Kingdom of God is not Heaven.
The Kingdom of God is within ones Soul, it's is with in ones grasp.
The Kingdom of God is in tune with the Holy Spirit.

The wrath comes about only due to people bathing in Sin, they reap what they sow, not to mention are a pox on all around them who get burnet because such are in the car with them when it smashes. all who go along with such depravity are swine's. They will never make it to Heaven, because they love the darkness more than the Light.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
More fruit of the Spirit flowing out of you ... a true reflection of Jesus!
More cunning from you in regards to being of this world in fact, you are coming across as a prissy ? many of such people are not worthy of God, but play the part in front of Man, it's a face that such people put on to make themselves look good in front of other carnal people, who may be religious or not, I have seen such played out many a time in fact. Oh look at me I come across as sweet and nice ! because that's the only avenue they have.

The fruit ? well well ! Nathaniel remember him ! now the problem with the Jews at the time was that they lacked Fruit ? the Tree represents Israel ? But Nathaniel was a True Israelite in fact, as Jesus pointed this all out to him in fact.

I gather that you take what I say as harsh ? but it's not at all, as I am only trying to open your eyes to the Holy Spirit and not the sprit of mans workings. as such drives away all the people in the Church, for only religious people ? like the Jews who rejected Jesus was the Christ, because they were to wrapped up in religion ?
Religion never Saved any ones Souls, only Christ Jesus can Save in fact !
You must come to Christ Jesus ! not some bastard Church that pushed Mans works.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Only the Evil ones welcome the NWO.
That is correct. And there is a huge network of evil ones who are all under the control of Satan. They are presently working on the Great Reset, which will rob all free peoples of their liberties and establish totalitarianism throughout the world. We are already seeing this in action, and Justin Trudeau is carrying out their agenda in Canada with jackboots on the ground. The release of the bioweapon from Wuhan, China was the catalyst to make this happen.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The Kingdom of God is not Heaven.
The Kingdom of God is within ones Soul, it's is with in ones grasp.
The Kingdom of God is in tune with the Holy Spirit.

The wrath comes about only due to people bathing in Sin, they reap what they sow, not to mention are a pox on all around them who get burnet because such are in the car with them when it smashes. all who go along with such depravity are swine's. They will never make it to Heaven, because they love the darkness more than the Light.

Would it be hell for you by any chance?

Do you know what is heaven?

GOD stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in, don't you know?

Do you know what is heaven?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More cunning from you in regards to being of this world in fact, you are coming across as a prissy ? many of such people are not worthy of God, but play the part in front of Man, it's a face that such people put on to make themselves look good in front of other carnal people, who may be religious or not, I have seen such played out many a time in fact. Oh look at me I come across as sweet and nice ! because that's the only avenue they have.

The fruit ? well well ! Nathaniel remember him ! now the problem with the Jews at the time was that they lacked Fruit ? the Tree represents Israel ? But Nathaniel was a True Israelite in fact, as Jesus pointed this all out to him in fact.

I gather that you take what I say as harsh ? but it's not at all, as I am only trying to open your eyes to the Holy Spirit and not the sprit of mans workings. as such drives away all the people in the Church, for only religious people ? like the Jews who rejected Jesus was the Christ, because they were to wrapped up in religion ?
Religion never Saved any ones Souls, only Christ Jesus can Save in fact !
You must come to Christ Jesus ! not some bastard Church that pushed Mans works.
Really dark, it's just naturally following out of you. Ugly.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heaven is our ultimate direction and desire - can't wait till all of this is over.