The New Year

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodzGirll

Dec 31, 2008
I see this year as a year of answers; a year of clarity. I pray that God opens up doors in each of your lives. I pray that your relationship with him strengthens. I also pray that God places you all in the right places, heals your wounds, brings deliverance to your life and your families, and reveals to you your calling and gifts. This is the year when God will send us out to fulfill our calling. Let’s get ready to move in with the tide!!It is time to be prayer warriors!It’s time to take a stand and fight against the enemy!It is time to go out into all nations, spreading the good newsIt is time for the shifting of the Holy Spirit!Claim it!Shout it!Accept it!Woo! I can’t wait!:grouphug:

AusDisciple

Dec 19, 2008
Awesome post GodzGirll. All praise and glory be to our Saviour, Jesus Christ as we seek to fulfil His will for each of us as His joyful and humble servants.:study: :sign: :study: