The Oddities of different teachings through organization(s).

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all individuals, having our own thoughts and opinions about everything.
Only Jesus is the Truth. It is He who said that He came not to send Peace on the earth, but rather division.

You know I don't doubt that when a person desires to talk about God with another person that doesn't is there a way to love even if they are not curious about the things of God, should we make war with those people at work?

Quoting that "Jesus came not to sent peace on earth but rather division" - Aren't we suppose find peace in Christ Jesus, and peace with God that we are made right with God by faith?

So is there peace with-in us or no? Jesus did bring division between those who wanted to do the "LAW" and those who were focusing their attention to live by the Spirit looking at Christ and waiting on him to come back one day in that day in age which we never have lived in.

So then. Not only is the whole world of countries and empires all divided up, but so also are the visible churches, to the point of even having divisions within the names of their own denominational headings.

Even so there are people who choose to Love God, and love others, and can sit and eat with other people just like Jesus did with the sinners which The Pharisees mumbled and grumbled, calling him a winebibber, a glutton and a friend of sinners.

Though they desperately try, and probably soon shall succeed by force, It hasn't stopped since creation, nor will it stop with the visible churches.

Never probably will go away. However as someone stated to me earlier - you as the individual who seeks to serve God will be used by the Spirit to help others when the time comes along if you so choose to follow after the Spirit - and not the flesh, in which good works are done by allowing the Spirit of Christ to come through.

I don't care much for churches, interesting people yes, and pray for them but the church as a material building I don't care for, and I don't care much really for hymn singing and all that either.

So my conclusion is:
"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner.

I heard someone once say this my friend "Hell is finding out the truth to late", that sounds like hell indeed. I would agree with your quotation in saying that "Jesus is that truth", he is the only one who can help restore the soul and give rest to the soul, by renewing the mind, which Paul states is something we should do renewing our mind from what the world says we should do, and what the Spirit guides and leads us to do.

Thank you for the lively and honest discussion. I have enjoyed it very much.

I am glad you did, I was kind of at first annoyed by it but I am glad you decide to hold it out with me, as I know I can be hard to understand and sometimes will try to brush people off which is just my flesh acting out.

God bless you and your family, enjoyed being able to talk to you and you understood.