The Oddities of different teachings through organization(s).

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mattew G., do you still not want to discuss the Binitarian-Amillennial view?

In Christian love, Earburner

I do not really dive into those types of topics. People can believe what they want though about those things; I believe Jesus already came back.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not really dive into those types of topics. People can believe what they want though about those things; I believe Jesus already came back.
Well, I do agree with you on that, but it is most likely not what you believe it to be.

There are three comings of the Lord Jesus, and unfortunately, none of the three were effectively or effectually revealed in the scriptures by the OT prophets. All of it is subject to interpretation by the literal manifestations of His appearances.
Past- in mortal flesh.
Present- in the Spirit.
Future- in His Immortality.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I do agree with you on that, but it is most likely not what you believe it to be.

There are three comings of the Lord Jesus, and unfortunately, none of the three were effectively or effectually revealed in the scriptures by the OT prophets. All of it is subject to interpretation by the literal manifestations of His appearances.
Past- in mortal flesh.
Present- in the Spirit.
Future- in His Immortality.

Oh okay. We learn about Jesus being mortal flesh, we hear also about the spirit being poured out in Acts 2 which still happens today - people being born again, and in the end people die, and will visit with God I think when they are spiritually resurrected, are put either outside or inside the Kingdom.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh okay. We learn about Jesus being mortal flesh, we hear also about the spirit being poured out in Acts 2 which still happens today - people being born again, and in the end people die, and will visit with God I think when they are spiritually resurrected, are put either outside or inside the Kingdom.
You only expressed two of the three comings of Jesus, the past and the present. Why do you deny His future coming, as shown in KJV 2 Thes. 1:7-10?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I don't deny it, I believe it happened, but you still are looking forward to see him again one day too. That comes at death when you leave this world on to the Heavenly Realm where God dwells my friend.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I don't deny it, I believe it happened, but you still are looking forward to see him again one day too. That comes at death when you leave this world on to the Heavenly Realm where God dwells my friend.
The coming of the Lord in flaming fire, in the Glory of His Immortality from Heaven, taking vengeance on ALL who do not believe in Him, who do not obey the gospel, and to redeem all the saints, has not happened yet.

In case you are unaware, "when" the event of Jesus' visible return takes place, KJV 2 Thes. 1:7-10, it will be a simultaneous event of redemption for the saints, and the destruction of the wicked.
Please review KJV Luke 17:28-30.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The coming of the Lord in flaming fire, in the Glory of His Immortality from Heaven, taking vengeance on ALL who do not believe in Him, who do not obey the gospel, and to redeem all the saints, has not happened yet.

Okay. There is no doubt that that Nation of Israel - was burned down in 70Ad, losing the temple and everything else like priest hoods, animal sacrifices and stuff like that including their genaology.

I believe that was when the wrath of God was poured out on the nation of Israel.

In case you are unaware, "when" the event of Jesus' visible return takes place, KJV 2 Thes. 1:7-10, it will be a simultaneous event of redemption for the saints, and the destruction of the wicked.
Please review KJV Luke 17:28-30.

Listen my friend, I am not worried about "when" Jesus is suppose to return anymore because I believe he did already in 70AD To those who were watching and waiting on him to show up again, are you reading my comments to you?

I believe by faith Jesus Christ said and did what would be done in a generation.

But people can believe whatever they want.

All I know is from what Revelation 21-22 states by John in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, has people on the outside of the kingdom ,or inside of the kingdom due to faith - being saved to the Heavenly Jerusalem.

But maybe I am wrong, no one should believe me but if anyone does differ - - just know you are free to believe and live your life how you will which is between you and God.

Thank you.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. There is no doubt that that Nation of Israel - was burned down in 70Ad, losing the temple and everything else like priest hoods, animal sacrifices and stuff like that including their genaology.

I believe that was when the wrath of God was poured out on the nation of Israel.
What you are saying about the nation of Israel in 70ADis absolutely true. It was caused by the direct fulfillment of KJV Dan. 9:24-27.

However, what was poured upon the desolate, was not His wrath, but rather just the opposite, being that of what was "determined" and "finished" in verse 24, aka the six works of God.
Here is a clue of who it was that finished the six works of God, and what it was that was "poured upon the desolate".
Luke 13:35
John 17:4-5
Acts 10:45

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you not believe people have been resurrected and are living in the heavenly Jerusalem?

Proof?

Well gotta prove to me Jesus Christ even rose from the dead for me to believe it?

Exactly what is your belief about the dead?

Do you even have faith Jesus raised from the dead? If that is the case you do, all are going to be resurrected. John the Beloved suggested those who go into the gates.

A quote I heard the other day is “Hell is learning the truth to late”, @Charlie24.
I agree with the quote. Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in Hell.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh okay. What was all that then?
Could you be more specific in your question of what I wrote in post #109?

If you do not understand any of it, then the problem most likely, is due to not reading it from the KJV, which is the answer to the title of your thread.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? What would be the purpose?
What is it you see in your future if Jesus comes back today?

I’m not skilled as other people. However I do believe by faith that Jesus wasn’t lying to the Apostles and the apostles didn’t lie to the people about waiting for Jesus to return.

So I don’t know what would be the point of you believe those scriptures have something to do with today.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look I believe America could have a nuclear attack and become desolate but I believe a lot the scripture written about Jesus everything has to do a lot with the nation of Israel.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So even if America does become like that I don’t think the world will stop turning and people continue to find Jesus in this life time. Because this world as far as I understand will always remain except when we personally pass away I’m not sure if we will be able to interact and help people or what here on earth but I don’t expect it to be destroyed because then there would be no more growth to the kingdom of heaven.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? What would be the purpose?
What is it you see in your future if Jesus comes back today?

I’m not skilled as other people. However I do believe by faith that Jesus wasn’t lying to the Apostles and the apostles didn’t lie to the people about waiting for Jesus to return.

So I don’t know what would be the point of you believe those scriptures have something to do with today.
1. I see Luke 17:28-30 and 2 Thes. 1:7-10 as being a simultaneous event of the redemption of the saints and destruction of the unsaved, all in the same day of the Lord's visible and Glorious return from Heaven, in His Immortality.

2. Yes, The disciples were told to wait in Jerusalem for the promise of His return, being that of the Gift of His Holy Spirit from on High.
Luke 12[36] And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh*, they may open unto him immediately. *(Rev. 3:20).
Luke 24
[49] And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
> The above is indeed the actual 2nd coming of the Lord from Heaven, in His Spirit, which is the giving (the pouring out)** of the Holy Spirit upon all (the desolate)** who now have repented, and do believe in Jesus as their Savior.
** Note: to be desolate, is one who is void of God.

As I did say, the OT prophets spoke of the coming of "the promised one", but never could reveal, nor were they allowed to reveal the three manifestations of Jesus' coming to us, being that of Him in (1) His mortal flesh, in (2) His Spirit, and then finally in (3) His Immortality.

We ALL who believe, are still waiting for Him to come in the flaming [blazing] fire of His Immortality.
2 Peter 3:10-13
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

3. If you are born again of Christ's Spirit, you truly are "skilled" to know what it is that I am talking about, with the scripture references I have provided. John 16:13.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. I see Luke 17:28-30 and 2 Thes. 1:7-10 as being a simultaneous event of the redemption of the saints and destruction of the unsaved, all in the same day of the Lord's visible and Glorious return from Heaven, in His Immortality.

2. Yes, The disciples were told to wait in Jerusalem for the promise of His return, being that of the Gift of His Holy Spirit from on High.
Luke 12[36] And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh*, they may open unto him immediately. *(Rev. 3:20).
Luke 24
[49] And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
> The above is indeed the actual 2nd coming of the Lord from Heaven, in His Spirit, which is the giving of the Holy Spirit to all who believe in Jesus.
As I did say, the OT prophets spoke of the coming of "the promised one", but never could reveal, nor were they allowed to reveal the three manifestations of Jesus' coming to us, being that of Him in (1) His mortal flesh, in (2) His Spirit, and then finally in (3) His Immortality.
We ALL who believe, are still waiting for Him to come in the flaming [blazing] fire of His Immortality.
2 Peter 3:10-13
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

3. If you are born again of Christ's Spirit, you truly are "skilled" to know what it is that I am talking about, with the scripture references I have provided. John 16:13.
Nah, sometimes I am burned out buddy. I am not God, and I don't pretend to have all the answers.

All I know is that, you are knowledgeable in scripture.

I just get tired of the whole - "Still waiting for Jesus to return today situation" because its a great dilemma, in my opinion.

I believe people die today and are resurrected. There is no white throne judgement, or people dumped out of hell judgement today.

There is obviously a judgement to a mans life - but what that looks like for us today idk, but I presume its fast and quick.

If - Jesus truly has had the victory.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, sometimes I am burned out buddy. I am not God, and I don't pretend to have all the answers.

All I know is that, you are knowledgeable in scripture.

I just get tired of the whole - "Still waiting for Jesus to return today situation" because its a great dilemma, in my opinion.

I believe people die today and are resurrected. There is no white throne judgement, or people dumped out of hell judgement today.

There is obviously a judgement to a mans life - but what that looks like for us today idk, but I presume its fast and quick.

If - Jesus truly has had the victory.
Jesus was very much confirmed as to what exactly was going to take place in "the day of the Lord". KJV Luke 17:28-30 (2 Peter 3:10-13).
[29] But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
[30] Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed [from Heaven in all His FIERY Immortal Glory].

As for judgment, that is all taking place right now, ever since Pentecost.
Everyone in every generation, while they have breath, must decide either for their current judgment of eternal death through Adam, or for their salvation of eternal Life through faith in the judgment completed by Christ. Indecision is eternal death.
KJV John 3:18.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the sound of your words, you are lining yourself right up with a serious prophecy about people who are losing their "patience" of waiting for Jesus to physically return from Heaven in His New Life of Immortality. KJV 2 Peter 3:1-9.
The word to look for is "scoffers".
[1] This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
[2] That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
[3] Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
[4] And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

I have already previously posted 2 Peter 3:10-13 for your review
But now I shall include the reason WHY the wait is so long, found in verses 14 and 15.
The word to look for is "longsuffering".

Maybe you should re-study 2 Peter 3 and accept the plain and simple truth of it.

Last edited: