The Only True God, the God of Jesus Christ.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoisAlexandra

Nov 26, 2022
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We declare it is self-evident from the scriptures that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are separate persons, three divine beings. And this is eternal life: that men can know you, the only true God, and that men can know Jesus Christ, the One you sent.

Reactions: Robert Gwin

Vinil Stephen

Jan 6, 2023
Miami Gardens
stephensonboutique.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So did Jesus -- who is God -- say that His name is Yahweh (Jehovah). Yahweh is also I AM or I AM THAT I AM, and Jesus said that He Himself is I AM. Thus he is called "the Lord God Almighty" (with the Father).

REVELATION 1:8-18 CHRIST IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty...

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

So now we know that the one who was dead and lives forever more -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- is the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end, and also the Lord God Almighty.

Totally in Agreement. In old testament Jehovah means pointing towards God without taking His Name. Because all the prophets who know God's name and said it, died on the spot because of the power the Name carried. So people of the old testament used different Names to point towards the Almighty God. But in the new testament, God gave us the Grace to know the Name of the Almighty God who terrified the enemies of Israel as JESUS. The Name which we take it in ease without understanding the power it carries to demonstrates the highest level of God' power. The devil is constantly working in this times towards to make the Name of Jesus as low as possible as a joke thru movies, music and entertainment and ignorant people are buying it.

Whether somebody agree or disagree, somebody like it or not like it, JESUS was, He is and He will be forever reign as Almighty God.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This thread was started before the rule was made against discussing the trinity. Newer member need to read the forum rules other wise you will find yourselves receiving warnings If you choose to break them.
This thread is now locked

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador
Status
Not open for further replies.