The Only Way To Get Saved From Hell.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Will you therefore stand in the last judgement? we do have to be judged but the last judgement is to determine our eternal destiny.

What?

Listen, we are passed from eternal Judgement.....BY being born again.
What do you think that Cross is all about?
Do you think Jesus is judged for the sin of the world, and then those who are born again are judge later, after they die, for what Christ is already judge for, on earth?
Really?
Where did you get the idea that God judges 2x after He's already judged Jesus for all sin?

I'll face one Judgment, and its not Revelation 20:11.
Its the Bema Seat, and that is not a judgement for sin., its a judgment for REWARDS....
I will be evaluated regarding "what i did IN The Body".

Another way to understand that is when Paul says..>"ive finished my course"..
So, the "course" is our life in Christ, and our deeds done there..
We will be evaluated not for our works, but more specifically for our MOTIVES.
= WHY we did that work...........was it out of a pure heart, or was it based on selfish gain.

Let me be specific.
Im on this forum for months now.
Ive written about 200 Threads, and thousands of posts.
Every one of those WORKS, will be evaluated, and Jesus will know if my motive was true and pure.

Same with you, reader.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If He hath made perfect for all time them that are sanctified, and that is now a fact and I believe it ... then we will not be judged, for us the judgement is past. We have [as John says] passed over from judgement to life.

Therefore the righteous sheep are not the church.

We will all stand before the judgment seat of Christ to be judged (2 Corinthians 5:10, Romans 14:10-12, 1 Corinthians 3:11-15).

While we shall not be condemned if we have heard Jesus' words and believe on Him who sent Him (John 5:24 (kjv)).

So, it is definitely true that we, as believers, will be judged for rewards (as wood, hay, and stubble is burned in the fire) but not unto condemnation.

"dead faith" does not mean dead salvation.

Right...it means no salvation.

James speaking.....'"Ill show YOU my faith by my works'.

See that word YOU?
It does not mean God.
It means YOU........other people........so, that is the context of "dead faith".

See James 2:14.

A dead faith cannot save anyone.

Yesterday you are teaching baptismal regeneration.
Today you are teaching the opposite.
You really have some spiritual and honesty issues you need to resolve.

I know that certain people have accused the Bible of having contradictions; and now I stand under the same accusation.

I will only say that if the Bible does not contradict itself, then neither am I contradicting myself.

No, im just spotlighting heresy, as usual.
See, when you teach that you are "born again" by water, you are denying you are born again by the Holy Spirit.

Dont do that anymore.

No; for in John 3:5 it says that we are born of water and the Spirit.

Therefore, to say that we are born of water is not to deny that we are born of the Spirit.

We are born of both things according to the scripture in question.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
See James 2:14.

Your commentaries are tired and dead.
You should get rid of them all, and find real theology that is connected to truth.

So...

"dead faith".

Means, "backslidden".
Thats all it means.

James , when discussing this, says that when you are not involved in discipleship, your faith is dead.
In other words, you are not "working out your salvation" " you are not bearing fruit"..... you are cold and lifeless, regarding discipleship.
He then says that you prove you are not in "dead faith", by doing deeds that are spiritual fruit= in public.

Like this......"i will show YOU my works"........James says.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"dead faith" does not mean dead salvation.
IT means you are backslidden, and cold to the things of God.
And it means that you are not bearing spiritual fruit in front of other people, and other believers.

Go now and actually read more of those verses, and you'll find this one

James speaking.....'"Ill show YOU my faith by my works'.

See that word YOU?
It does not mean God.
It means YOU........other people........so, that is the context of "dead faith".
James is speaking to people who had no living faith, only had mere belief, that’s why they had no works. Because they were never saved

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet you diminishing the baptism performed by God himself is ok??

lol
Is not the baptism performed by God Himself in water?

Eze 36:25, Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
Eze 36:26, A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Eze 36:27, And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

It seems to me like rantismal regeneration is preached in this passage.

(rantism being the alliteration of the biblical term for sprinkling).

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is not the baptism performed by God Himself in water?

Eze 36:25, Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
Eze 36:26, A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Eze 36:27, And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

It seems to me like rantismal regeneration is preached in this passage.

(rantism being the alliteration of the biblical term for sprinkling).
Nope

It is God himself baptizing us into Christ. His death, His burial. And in the future his resurrection.

Eze 36 is God sprinking water on people. Not a pastor immersing you in some baptismal

Last edited:

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will you therefore stand in the last judgement? we do have to be judged but the last judgement is to determine our eternal destiny.

Are you in doubt about your eternal destiny?

Jesus was judged for us and found guilty although He had done no wrong, He was condemned and was executed. Judged, condemned and executed on our behalf. God would be unjust to now judge us and condemn us.

The great clue about who these sheep are is the fact that they receive their inheritance as a REWARD. They are declared righteous because of their good works.

We are saved by grace alone through faith not of ourselves.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope

It is God himself baptizing us into Christ. His death, His burial. And in the future his resurrection.

Eze 36 is God sprinking water on people. Not a pastor immersing you in some baptismal

That is what I said.

God does the baptizing, as He dwells within the pastor.

Or, do you think that Ezekiel 36:25 is talking about raindrops?

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is what I said.

God does the baptizing, as He dwells within the pastor.

Or, do you think that Ezekiel 36:25 is talking about raindrops?
Well your wrong

1. Thats not how the greek word Baptizo works
2. Your pastor can not baptize me into Christ. He can just baptize me into water.

You trying to make one baptism depend on the other. God does not need to wait. He can baptize you the MOMENT you have faith.

You way has people who have faith and call out go to hell because they died before they could be immersed in water.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You trying to make one baptism depend on the other.

The Holy Ghost is absolutely promised to those who receive baptism in Jesus' Name (Acts of the Apostles 2:38-39)...

I did not say that a person cannot receive the Holy Ghost apart from water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins...only that it is a surefire way to receive the Holy Ghost so that it would be indisputable that you have Him.

Don't you want that?

God does not need to wait. He can baptize you the MOMENT you have faith.

Of course...in Luke 11:9-13 it is clear that we can obtain the Holy Ghost merely by asking, seeking, and knocking.

You way has people who have faith and call out go to hell because they died before they could be immersed in water.

I think that you have misunderstood my specific teaching on this matter.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your commentaries are tired and dead.
You should get rid of them all, and find real theology that is connected to truth.

So...

"dead faith".

Means, "backslidden".
Thats all it means.

James , when discussing this, says that when you are not involved in discipleship, your faith is dead.
In other words, you are not "working out your salvation" " you are not bearing fruit"..... you are cold and lifeless, regarding discipleship.
He then says that you prove you are not in "dead faith", by doing deeds that are spiritual fruit= in public.

Like this......"i will show YOU my works"........James says.
In James 2:14 James asks the rhetorical question of whether a dead faith can save a man.

The rhetorical answer is "no."

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Ghost is absolutely promised to those who receive baptism in Jesus' Name...

I did not say that a person cannot receive the Holy Ghost apart from water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins...only that it is a surefire way to receive the Holy Ghost so that it would be indisputable that you have Him.

Don't you want that?

Of course...in Luke 11:9-13 it is clear that we can obtain the Holy Ghost merely by asking, seeking, and knocking.

I think that you have misunderstood my specific teaching on this matter.

I have the HS. I received him and he sealed me the moment I heard the word. the gospel of my salvation and believed in him (eph 1: 13- 14)

As I said I was baptized in water a few years later

You cant earn salvation by allowing yourself to be immersed in water

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In James 2:14 James asks the rhetorical question of whether a dead faith can save a man.

The rhetorical answer is "no."
No your right

Because if you trust some one you do what they say

Better yet. When your born of God and made new. You change.

But those works have no bearing on your salvation.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No your right

Because if you trust some one you do what they say

Better yet. When your born of God and made new. You change.

But those works have no bearing on your salvation.
Right...they only show forth to mankind that your salvation is genuine (see Romans 4:2).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have the HS. I received him and he sealed me the moment I heard the word. the gospel of my salvation and believed in him (eph 1: 13- 14)

As I said I was baptized in water a few years later

You cant earn salvation by allowing yourself to be immersed in water
Right...

Salvation is not earned through being baptized in Jesus' Name...

However it is a valid confession of Jesus before men...

And I believe that if anyone submits to the ordinance, Jesus will confess them before His Father and before the angels (Matthew 10:32, Luke 12:8) in a more profound way than if they merely confess Him by going forward at a Crusade or church service.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What?

Listen, we are passed from eternal Judgement.....BY being born again.
What do you think that Cross is all about?
Do you think Jesus is judged for the sin of the world, and then those who are born again are judge later, after they die, for what Christ is already judge for, on earth?
Really?
Where did you get the idea that God judges 2x after He's already judged Jesus for all sin?

I'll face one Judgment, and its not Revelation 20:11.
Its the Bema Seat, and that is not a judgement for sin., its a judgment for REWARDS....
I will be evaluated regarding "what i did IN The Body".

Another way to understand that is when Paul says..>"ive finished my course"..
So, the "course" is our life in Christ, and our deeds done there..
We will be evaluated not for our works, but more specifically for our MOTIVES.
= WHY we did that work...........was it out of a pure heart, or was it based on selfish gain.

Let me be specific.
Im on this forum for months now.
Ive written about 200 Threads, and thousands of posts.
Every one of those WORKS, will be evaluated, and Jesus will know if my motive was true and pure.

Same with you, reader.

so we will not be judged, therefore the righteous sheep are not the church.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This does not matter to many people look like christian who are not, works and a false determiner we have wolves in sheep’s clothing

Mat 7:15, Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16, Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17, Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18, A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19, Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20, Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

According to the scripture above, if anyone is bearing good fruit, you can judge them to be a good tree.

And if anyone is bearing evil fruit, you can judge them to be a corrupt tree.

Last edited: