The Only Way We Will Ever Agree

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear APAK,
Until a believer has been given the Latter Rain and has their spiritual blindness healed, it is not possible for them to understand the teachings of Christ. If it were possible, then man's "works" would have some value in a person's salvation - but they don't.
Joe
Enough of your utter nonsense. You are an imposter who I suspect is not a genuine believer. Someone who has snuck in amongst the sheep as another vicious wolf, a false teacher. Your work here serves evil not good. There is nothing holy about it. YOU will be dealt with accordingly by God in due time. You will not last here for too long, I also suspect.

Spiritual blindness is a state of being where YOU are unable to see Christ and God, and who does not believe his word. You reject God, Jesus Christ, and His Word, as you trample and distort his precious word.

The lack of “latter rain,” linked to a state of nonspiritual or carnal blindness is YOU.

I have constant 'rain,' within my heart, a manifestation of God's presence and power in my life. Your heart on the other hand is an arid, parched, a dry desert hardened heart. You need a changed heart.

Again, Scripture can be understood through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, who dwells within every believer (John 14:26, 16:13). You are not a believer, as you reject the word. The Holy Spirit helps believers to understand the scriptures and apply them to their lives (1 Corinthians 2:12-14).

In fact, many believers have understood and applied scripture without experiencing this constant rain as I or other believers receive, and NOT just a period of 'latter rain.' Again, you reject this truth and you are far from God.

Go preach your trash and your 'secret rains-levels of truth foundation' doctrine BS on another site. You are not welcome here.

There is already a 'levels of walk' false doctrine preached here on this site. As you I suspect are of the same cloth and might know this individual?

Now get lost! I mean it bud.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, you can't tell us you know, then us ask us to tell you what it is. This isn't a "I'm thinking of a number between 13 - 97" moment.
I admit, I wrote that bit on a whim. I was interested in hearing other ideas. But it was fun getting caught! Really, though, I mostly wanted to express, I think there is a way, do you?

Much love!

Last edited:

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enough of your utter nonsense. You are an imposter who I suspect is not a genuine believer. Someone who has snuck in amongst the sheep as another vicious wolf, a false teacher. Your work here serves evil not good. There is nothing holy about it. YOU will be dealt with accordingly by God in due time. You will not last here for too long, I also suspect.

Spiritual blindness is a state of being where YOU are unable to see Christ and God, and who does not believe his word. You reject God, Jesus Christ, and His Word, as you trample and distort his precious word.

The lack of “latter rain,” linked to a state of nonspiritual or carnal blindness is YOU.

I have constant 'rain,' within my heart, a manifestation of God's presence and power in my life. Your heart on the other hand is an arid, parched, a dry desert hardened heart. You need a changed heart.

Again, Scripture can be understood through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, who dwells within every believer (John 14:26, 16:13). You are not a believer, as you reject the word. The Holy Spirit helps believers to understand the scriptures and apply them to their lives (1 Corinthians 2:12-14).

In fact, many believers have understood and applied scripture without experiencing this constant rain as I or other believers receive, and NOT just a period of 'latter rain.' Again, you reject this truth and you are far from God.

Go preach your trash and your 'secret rains-levels of truth foundation' doctrine BS on another site. You are not welcome here.

There is already a 'levels of walk' false doctrine preached here on this site. As you I suspect are of the same cloth and might know this individual?

Now get lost! I mean it bud.
Dear APAK,
With your comments, you are fulfilling Christ's words:

Mat 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

If you were truly following Christ, you would not have said the things you did to me.

Luke 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

And like the Jews did with Paul when they were pricked by the truth of Christ, you want to cast me out of the synagogue (forum).

I forgive you for your comments because I have been in that place before and because I know you have said them in ignorance.

This will be my last post to you.

Joe

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all I can say is to me “context is king” means for example Romans 7:1-5 of the woman who is called an adulteress and …she who is free

‘Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? [2] For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. [3] So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man. [4] Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. [5] For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.’

Context to me is going all the way back the Law of Jealousies in Numbers 5, and reading both Romans 7: 1-5 in context with the woman caught in adultery(in Numbers 5) and made to drink the bitter water, and the woman free who conceives seed( in Numbers 5). To stay in context with Romans 7:1-5.

But to others that would be “taken out of context”…
This is why I used the words "verifiable in the Scriptures". Sometimes we make connections which come specifically from the wording, other times we make connections that seem to fit in our minds, but that we cannot really point to any written words that make the connection. My thinking is that we stay with what is verifiable in the text, and not insist on what "seems so in our minds", but recognize that it's subjective to us.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, here is the first divider: what are the "essential doctrines?" No doctrine should be considered essential unless it is declared so by Yahweh or by an Apostle of Yeshua the Christ.

Unfortunately, churches fail to see this as true.
I would say there is only one true essential, You must be born again. I think after that God will see to your needs.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your question.

But, does it matter? Suppose 99% of the people on Earth practiced Love Thy Neighbor (and the remaining 1% were neutralized: might FOR right). Would any other disagreements be significant? Isn’t God pleased when people live in harmony with each other and are serious stewards of our planet?

Peace and Blessings.
I think that two Christians who stand side by side serving others are joined by their service, not divided by they doctrines.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your "latter rain" theology came out of a confused Pentecostal who just interpreted rain as the Holy Spirit.
This passage clearly gives a figurative analogy about a farmer receiving his early rain water for his crop/ fruit and waita patiently for the latter rain water. The message is to be patient
for the Second Coming of the Lord
And of course we have to remember these were for the most part farmers and herders, and they lived and died by the rains. And this one who thinks in terms of the early and latter Holy Spirit falling likewise does not believe Jesus is returning to the earth at the end of the age.

The Bible is filled with propositional declarative statements. How do we agree if we cannot accept the validity of these?

Much love!

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not more concerned with us agreeing with each other than that we agree with Him.
Personally I think it's all one thing, that God's intent for us is to all be on the same page regarding Him, and His word.

Ephesians 4:13-14 KJV
13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

This part comes before the next part:

Ephesians 4:15-16 KJV
15) But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
16) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

It seems to me that reaching unity comes and then we can become a self-building body, building itself in love.

Much love!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why I used the words "verifiable in the Scriptures". Sometimes we make connections which come specifically from the wording, other times we make connections that seem to fit in our minds, but that we cannot really point to any written words that make the connection. My thinking is that we stay with what is verifiable in the text, and not insist on what "seems so in our minds", but recognize that it's subjective to us.

Much love!
I’ve been thinking more about how will we ever stop disagreeing. I’m about to go to moms so this will be quick but that’s probably better so it doesn’t become wordy. (Well more wordy than this…)

1 Corinthians 11:18-22 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. [19] For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. [20] When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. [21] For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. [22] What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

It would be hard for me to stop doing it because(I am still vain), the first thing I want to do is run to tell someone my opinions. But what I’ve gathered from the Lords table and coming together for the worse and not the better…in that passage Paul is already having to address contentions over who is head and long hair or shaven or shorn or covered. Possibly coming together with others is not to prove your own stance on your beliefs and opinions which is the reason “you come together not for the better but for the worse” …it’s all this debating and squabbling and getting offended and who is right and who is wrong and around and around chasing our tails …but in that Passage on the Lords table Paul mentions not coming together to eat the supper but to serve. He comments “do you not have tables at home.” And how when you come together with others …what I hear: why is it for you to prove your own opinions and doctrines and elsewhere “be careful you don’t bite and devour one another”.

So I’m beginning to think the answer to your question is “eat at home”
And when you come together, the coming together is not the time for debates with others but to “serve”

• Love
Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been thinking more about how will we ever stop disagreeing. I’m about to go to moms so this will be quick but that’s probably better so it doesn’t become wordy. (Well more wordy than this…)

1 Corinthians 11:18-22 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. [19] For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. [20] When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. [21] For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. [22] What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

It would be hard for me to stop doing it because(I am still vain), the first thing I want to do is run to tell someone my opinions. But what I’ve gathered from the Lords table and coming together for the worse and not the better…in that passage Paul is already having to address contentions over who is head and long hair or shaven or shorn or covered. Possibility coming together with others is not to prove your own stance on your beliefs and opinions which is the reason “you come together not for the better but for the worse” …it’s all this debating and squabbling and getting offended and who is right and who is wrong and around and around chasing our tails …but in that Passage on the Lords table Paul meant ions not coming together to eat the supper but to serve. He comments “do you not have tables at home.” And how when you come together with other …what I hear: why is it for you to prove your own options and doctrines and elsewhere “be careful you don’t bite and devour one another”.

So I’m beginning to think the answer to your question is “eat at home”
And when you come together, the coming together is not the time for debates with others but to “serve”
Excellent post! I can't think of a word to add to what you've said here.

Much love!

• Love
Reactions: VictoryinJesus

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WE Are off to the races indeed my friend . have ya seen what some are already writing
speaking of other religoins having their own salvic plan . You might wanna help me expose that my dear friend and fast too .
I sees me another go spell getting brought in .......................TIME to expose it .

Sorry, but I have no interest in being led around by the nose to help expose whatever hobby horse subordinate to anti-ecumenism you're riding this week/month.

However, as long as you've now quite characteristically steered us off-topic, you could make an effort to expose the nullification and burial of a FORGOTTEN commandment that begins with the word "REMEMBER," that is, if you regard the appeal of Him who said: "If you love Me, keep My commandments."

I wouldn't presume to ask you to attach yourself to my tail, though.

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but I have no interest in being led around by the nose to help expose whatever hobby horse subordinate to anti-ecumenism you're riding this week/month.

However, as long as you've now quite characteristically steered us off-topic, you could make an effort to expose the nullification and burial of a FORGOTTEN commandment that begins with the word "REMEMBER," that is, if you regard the appeal of Him who said: "If you love Me, keep My commandments."

rather odd though . you give a man a pass who preaches another gospel
and yet come after a man who asked for help to preach the true gospel . Ponder on that for a bit .
WE CANT just close our eyes and THINK it away barney . The church has done that for far too long
and it is the reason why THIS LIE has taken more and more of them captive . cause men wont expose it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I would IF you asked me for help agaisnt those who preached a fable , a false love that wont save squat
and actually trods the dire need to BELEIVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST right under foot .
but then you have never asked for help to expose that . And its quite rare if ever i seen you do so yourself .
Are you more concerned with unity and us getting along . HECK i too would love for the peoples to get along
BUT NOT AT THE COST OF THE TRUTH and SPECIALLY THE COST OF THE GOSPEL ITSELF .
Now i do need some help exposing these men and that doctrine . ITS THE FASTEST growing doctrine RIGHT NOW .
They are now beleiving in concepts of this abraham peace accords , of this common ground crap
of this idea we and muslims and other unbelievers somehow serve and are serving GOD if we just lovey our neighbor .
BUT remember this , ARE WE REALLY LOVING OUR NEIGHBOR if we can allow them
to beleive a lie , if we can allow them to continue in a false religoin and even worse try and act as though we serve the same GOD .
TELL me barney IS THAT REALLY LOVING YOUR NEIGHBOR . NOPE . NOR IS IT LOVING GOD OR CHRIST FIRST .
SO they can preach all the good works and say love your nieghbor all the day long
BUT WHEN THE DIRE NEED TO BELEIVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST IS REMOVED , ITS DARKNESS AND DEATH THEY DWELL IN
and do teach . darkness and death . Cause i seem to also remember
what even the law itself once said . YE SHALL NOT hate your neighbor in your HEART , you shall correct them and not allow sin upon them .
LAST TIME I CHECKED UNBELEIF IS THE SIN OF ALL SIN .
FOR IF YE BELIEVE NOT that JESUS IS THE CHRIST , YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS . SO ease up dude and start helping me .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd have to say God is primarily concerned as regards humans that the dead may receive life.

Much love!
there be only way one . and that way is quickly and under guise of a false love being removed .
I think we better read us some acts chapter twenty and six and many other things too .
The true gospel , the only way to be saved is being replaced with this many paths and love thy nieghbor talk .
Only how can one love their neighbor when they allow SIN upon their neighbor .
WHAT IS THE SIN of all SINS . THIS . I TOLD YOU you shall DIE IN YOUR SINS .
for if you BELIEVE NOT that i am HE , THEN YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS .
aint too loving to tell a neighbor their false religoin is okay NOW IS IT .
ITS NOT TOO LOVING to let people believe other religoins are fine as long as they somehow loved their neighbor .
JESUS IS GETTING TROD UNDER FOOT mark . for a false love , an ideal , a fable that simply allows SIN upon this world
and allows this world to remain IN THEIR SIN and the SIN OF UNBELIEF .
YE shall not hate your nieghbor ........................................TIME TO BRING AGAIN TO THE FOREFRONT
the ONE TRUE ACTUAL LOVE OF GOD . JESUS THE CHRIST . JESUS THE CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say there is only one true essential, You must be born again. I think after that God will see to your needs.

Much love!
always remember , no man who is born again would ever call JESUS accursed . and all other religoins do .
ALL who are born again WOULD HAVE CONFESSED HIM AS THE LORD AND SAVOIR .
ALL who are sealed of the SPIRIT
were sealed , well lets read what paul said .
AFTER YE BELEIVED you were sealed with that SPIRIT . UNBELEIVERS AINT GOT IT .
at most they can maybe do some good works , but they are STILL LOST , STILL IN SIN
and NEED TO BELEIVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST . and that BE A FACT .
another fact is this , WHO IS A LIAR
its he who DENIES that JESUS IS THE CHRIST , he is anti christ . OOOPS . they aint born again mark not even close .
TIME for the one true gospel and all things JESUS said to be put BACK AT THE FOREFRONT again .
cause fables and false hope dont save . BUT JESUS CAN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i see a generation that sure preaches a few aspects about love
and yet KNOW NOT and HAVE NOT THE LOVE OF GOD . I SEE a false religoin to unite all religoins
at work . and yet most can only see and think its love and of GOD .
THIS is not gonna bode well at all .
TOO many wont preach the LOVE OF GOD . THAT GOD DID SEND THE SON to be the propitation for sins .
RATHER they teach aspects about doing some good to thy nieghbor
but heck it dont seem to matter what that neighbor beleives . THIS is not gonna bode well at all on the day of the LORD .
Just as every false religoin can contain aspects about the truth
aspects about love and doing good . THEY KNOW NOT THE TRUTH , OR THE LOVE OF GOD either .
BUT THIS will merge them to be as one . NOW that it will do . only IT WONT BE UNDER GOD , IT WONT BE UNDER CHRIST
and it sure wont bode well ON HIS DAY EITHER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when we get to heaven..lol
if by we you mean those who actually BELIEVED ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and not rather on a fable that saved none though it did gather many .
That lie wont be saving one soul .
And that lie does not love its nieghbor as itself .
Because that lie trods the dire necessity to beleive on JESUS the CHRIST right under foot .
and embraces and finds common ground with all religoins of the world .
Now for a word .
YE shall not hate your nieghbor in your heart , you shall in any way rebuke him , correct him
and not ALLOW SIN upon HIM .
yet this lovey do crap does just that as it embraces rainbows and other things
and worse as it embraces even other religoins as fine as long as they lovey do their neighbor .
ONLY the last time i checked UNBELIEF is the padre of all SINS .
FOR IF YE BELEIVE NOT THAT I AM HE YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS .
muslims dont believe HE is CHRIST
athiests dont beleive HE is CHRIST nor does any other false religoin .
SO lets not HATE our neighbor and leave them in the darkness of UNBELEIF . time to PREACH JESUS CHRIST AGAIN .
this other fable wont save squat . leaves them only in darkness and death . TIME to preach JESUS AGAIN
and the DIRE NEED TO BELEIVE ON HIM .