The Pennsylvania Prophecies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Five US soldiers killed in raid on CIA server farm in Frankfurt |
Five US soldiers killed in raid on CIA server farm in Frankfurt
Sat 12:54 am +00:00, 28 Nov 2020
posted by Tapestry

Right this very minute, a covert war between the DoD and the CIA is raging across the planet, and we now believe a firefight took place during the DoD raid on the CIA server farm in Frankfurt, resulting in the loss of five US Army soldiers as well as the death of one CIA commander. All those deaths have been reported in the mainstream media, by the way.

Strange, -- I've been following the news fairly closely, and had heard about the Frankfurt "Server" RAID on or about November 14th, but NOTHING about FIVE U.S. Soldiers and a CIA "commander" being KILLED.

News? What News?!? -- Must be a News Blackout ...
Bobby Jo

Ah yes, the "news" has been cancelled and it is now all cable "news"...they are now pay per view and the broadcasters MUST say what they are told to say...cray cray. Fair and balanced ha...WHAT a joke!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah yes, the "news" has been cancelled and it is now all cable "news"...they are now pay per view and the broadcasters MUST say what they are told to say...cray cray. Fair and balanced ha...WHAT a joke!

No longer "Main Stream Media" (MSM); now "Main Stream Propaganda" (MSP).

... But did you think the TRIBULATION would be different?
Bobby Jo :p

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

OH YES THEY MUST and they will . ITS OVER . not that this should worry us . BUT sie order could not be stopped .
My advice to everything and everyone that breathes air , FLEE the political realm , the news , the false unification religoin .
AND CLING TO JESUS . Massive betrayals will be coming . This will Run its course and when the delusion has filled
the minds to the full , THE ONLY Thing on those minds will be , LETS RID THIS EARTH of those non conforming lambs .
Oh well . JESUS has me . Truth is HE has every lamb . IF WE LIVE its for HIM and if we die , ITS unto HIM as well .
When james said THIS LIFE is but a vapor , IT IS . OH but lambs have eternal life . NOW THAT is FOREVER . SING TO THE KING SISTER .
JUST SING TO HIM no matter what comes against us . HE WILL BE WITH US . WE have ALL HOPE .

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No longer "Main Stream Media" (MSM); now "Main Stream Propaganda" (MSP).

... But did you think the TRIBULATION would be different?
Bobby Jo :p
Bobby , oh bobby . JUST prepare for persecution . AND EMBRACE IT . CLING TO the blessed cross .
AND DO NOT HEED the pope either .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... prepare for persecution ... CLING TO the blessed cross . ...

The FIRST thing I'm going to "cling to" is Jesus' words, -- and "PREPARE":

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

And having FAITH, -- I'll also have had WORKS.
Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with the distinction between "false prophet" and "prophetic presumption." Most Christians that give false prophecies are simply mistaken, and have sinned with the sin of presumption--they are not "false prophets." False Prophets are those who try to lead men away from Christ, away from salvation, and away from true spirituality.

Yes. This appears to be the New Testament definition.
If Trump made any major mistake, it was the thought that he could take on the entire Establishment in the U.S. I did think he should do right above all, but now realize that the entrenched powers cannot be so easily removed..

I said this all along from the day he got elected. There was actually a dream I interpreted 3 years ago that stated he would attempt to clean out the Swamp, but because they knew how to play "hardball," in the end it would be Trump himself who ended up going to jail. Waiting to see if that last part ends up being fulfilled, but it is very evident that the swamp has gone NOWHERE. They are all still there, and poised to be reinstated to positions in the US government. None of them were cleaned out, and none of them will be
Thanks for some good words! :) I might add this brother, just to show you how difficult things can be. K. Copeland is the most prominent Faith Teacher I know of, and carried on after Oral Roberts, a very prominent Faith Healer. When I was young, I used to give regularly, at least for a time, to Oral Roberts' ministry.

Copeland is spoken well of in the autobiography I'm reading now, by Reinhard Bonnke, an amazing--utterly amazing--Evangelist. Bonnke has literally brought millions in Africa and around the world to the Lord--most in the 3rd World.

How can I insult Copeland when he gave Bonnke millions of dollars and prophesied, early on, that Bonnke would one day reach a million souls at a single crusade? Copeland was right on that prophecy, but apparently wrong on the Trump prophecy!

I think for a time Copeland moved in the power of God. He fasted for quite some time, back when he supposedly raised the dead once. But he went WAY off the deep end theologically, into teaching all manner of heretical things, and I think that's why the power left him. He us clearly being exposed now, not only on the Coronavirus thing but also about laughing at Biden being the next President. You could clearly see when he was doing it that he was attempting to "use the power of faith" to make it a reality. It's a joke, but not one that's funny. I used to follow him for a short time back around the turn of the century, but that ended when I realized just what all he was teaching. It's a good thing he's being exposed now. He teaches a ton of error unfortunately.

Glad you liked my post.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

OH YES THEY MUST and they will . ITS OVER . not that this should worry us . BUT sie order could not be stopped .
My advice to everything and everyone that breathes air , FLEE the political realm , the news , the false unification religoin .
AND CLING TO JESUS . Massive betrayals will be coming . This will Run its course and when the delusion has filled
the minds to the full , THE ONLY Thing on those minds will be , LETS RID THIS EARTH of those non conforming lambs .
Oh well . JESUS has me . Truth is HE has every lamb . IF WE LIVE its for HIM and if we die , ITS unto HIM as well .
When james said THIS LIFE is but a vapor , IT IS . OH but lambs have eternal life . NOW THAT is FOREVER . SING TO THE KING SISTER .
JUST SING TO HIM no matter what comes against us . HE WILL BE WITH US . WE have ALL HOPE .

Good advice, for sure, and massive betrayals will take along with them, the weak and unlearned. We have to pray for our weaker brothers and sisters, as well as ourselves to be always built up in the faith.

"THE ONLY Thing on those minds will be , LETS RID THIS EARTH of those non conforming lambs ."

As we see, this has been in the works now for some time :( it has been subtle but, no longer is it subtle to me. Clear as day how the evil one is behind all things of this world. We really gotta pray for each other and stop with the division and infighting because, John 13:35 is a command.

"…3For though we live in the flesh, we do not wage war according to the flesh. 4 The weapons of our warfare are not the weapons of the world. Instead, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5We tear down arguments and every presumption set up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.…"
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
If God is in it, you will never lose. :)

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You all are crazy, when trump was elected even after not winning the popular vote ,yu say God is in control ,when he lose , satan is in control .

Now imagine how this would be playing out if trump had won the popular vote this time and still lost
You think he acting like a baby now, wow!!!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good advice, for sure, and massive betrayals will take along with them, the weak and unlearned. We have to pray for our weaker brothers and sisters, as well as ourselves to be always built up in the faith.

"THE ONLY Thing on those minds will be , LETS RID THIS EARTH of those non conforming lambs ."

As we see, this has been in the works now for some time :( it has been subtle but, no longer is it subtle to me. Clear as day how the evil one is behind all things of this world. We really gotta pray for each other and stop with the division and infighting because, John 13:35 is a command.

"…3For though we live in the flesh, we do not wage war according to the flesh. 4 The weapons of our warfare are not the weapons of the world. Instead, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5We tear down arguments and every presumption set up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.…"
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
If God is in it, you will never lose. :)
Thats right dear sister . The lambs have to look out for the lambs . JESUS is with us . PRAISE the GLORIOUS KING .

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Why may I ask are you all worried?
As a Christian you shouldn't worry about anything ,and yet here we are ready 2 kill each other because we don't agree!
Yet we call ourselves Christians

Everything will happen as written, so what's the scare?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trump supporters

thanks

You made it sound like someone here did, which is kinda why I was asking.

You're welcome.
Why may I ask are you all worried?
As a Christian you shouldn't worry about anything ,and yet here we are ready 2 kill each other because we don't agree!
Yet we call ourselves Christians

I do agree with this. There seems to be this vehement over-reaction. As I've stated lately, it doesn't matter what becomes of this country politically. It should never steal our peace so much that we enter into an evil spirit towards each other over it. I don't really care if there is never a fair election in this country ever again. So what? Why does it matter to those who walk with the Spirit of God within them? It matters NOT ONE IOTA, which is why all the worry just says to me that too many are far too caught up in politics, and far too distant from God. By the same token, those who couldn't handle it if Trump took over this country by military coup and it ceased to be a Democracy need to check themselves as well. Where does their faith lie? Is it in the government or is it in the True and Living God?

Anyway, God bless. Absolutely ZERO worries me about any of this business. My God is still on the throne, and will be forever. The rest will sort itself out, and let the chaff be blown away leaving only the true wheat behind.

Reactions: n2thelight

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You made it sound like someone here did, which is kinda why I was asking.

You're welcome.

I do agree with this. There seems to be this vehement over-reaction. As I've stated lately, it doesn't matter what becomes of this country politically. It should never steal our peace so much that we enter into an evil spirit towards each other over it. I don't really care if there is never a fair election in this country ever again. So what? Why does it matter to those who walk with the Spirit of God within them? It matters NOT ONE IOTA, which is why all the worry just says to me that too many are far too caught up in politics, and far too distant from God. By the same token, those who couldn't handle it if Trump took over this country by military coup and it ceased to be a Democracy need to check themselves as well. Where does their faith lie? Is it in the government or is it in the True and Living God?

Anyway, God bless. Absolutely ZERO worries me about any of this business. My God is still on the throne, and will be forever. The rest will sort itself out, and let the chaff be blown away leaving only the true wheat behind.

Shouldn't God be concerned with the US, in which there are more than 331,000,000 people? He cared about Nineveh Jonah 4:11, and that was after he declared Judgement on Her!

God has chosen Donald Trump, according to the prophets, to set us right. It is irresponsible to say it doesn't matter. I think you are partial towards the dream you presented where kamalah Harris will be president, learn the depth of corruption in government, and change her ways.

Communism killed over 100 million people so far that we know about. We can't afford to sit back, we have a responsibility to defend the constitution. The consent of the governed is at stake, and with it our last legal line of defense against tyranny.

The will of the people is clear, the country didn't vote nearly 50/50. That is the cheated result people believe because of the publicity and fraud. We are still for God.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shouldn't God be concerned with the US, in which there are more than 331,000,000 people? He cared about Nineveh Jonah 4:11, and that was after he declared Judgement on Her!

Obviously He is, Forrest, but N2 was asking why we were worried. That's a different thing. I'm not worried one way or the other. Scripture says to cast all our anxieties on Him.
God has chosen Donald Trump, according to the prophets, to set us right. It is irresponsible to say it doesn't matter.

Not saying it doesn't matter. Responding to the question, "Why are you all worried?"
Communism killed over 100 million people so far that we know about. We can't afford to sit back, we have a responsibility to defend the constitution.

Not advocating to sit back, LoL. If I were sitting back, I wouldn't be involved in these threads during a time when I should really be offline for awhile before I bite someone's head off (not you, but there's always someone tempting me every day).
The consent of the governed is at stake, and with it our last legal line of defense against tyranny.

Yes. I've stated several times lately that Democracy itself is now on the line, including in the post you quoted I believe (or maybe it was just implied that time). But again, even with that, the point is that the Christian shouldn't be given over to worry. It is not of God. He has not given us a Spirit of fear, but one of love, power and a sound mind.

God bless, and don't confuse my lack of anxiety with a lack of care or concern for the country. Two different things.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Shouldn't God be concerned with the US, in which there are more than 331,000,000 people?" The Lord is One with perfect patience. But how much patience is needed for a people who have turned their back on Him with their abominable and detestable things. And on their lips is"God bless America" as they are walking away. Now is the time for repentance. Now is the time for His People, who are called by His Name, to intercede and ask The Lord for Mercy. Have we not been given a heart that loves our neighbor?

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. This appears to be the New Testament definition.

I said this all along from the day he got elected. There was actually a dream I interpreted 3 years ago that stated he would attempt to clean out the Swamp, but because they knew how to play "hardball," in the end it would be Trump himself who ended up going to jail. Waiting to see if that last part ends up being fulfilled, but it is very evident that the swamp has gone NOWHERE. They are all still there, and poised to be reinstated to positions in the US government. None of them were cleaned out, and none of them will be

I think for a time Copeland moved in the power of God. He fasted for quite some time, back when he supposedly raised the dead once. But he went WAY off the deep end theologically, into teaching all manner of heretical things, and I think that's why the power left him. He us clearly being exposed now, not only on the Coronavirus thing but also about laughing at Biden being the next President. You could clearly see when he was doing it that he was attempting to "use the power of faith" to make it a reality. It's a joke, but not one that's funny. I used to follow him for a short time back around the turn of the century, but that ended when I realized just what all he was teaching. It's a good thing he's being exposed now. He teaches a ton of error unfortunately.

Glad you liked my post.

I like many of your posts, brother! You show a certain wisdom in them. :)

I think you're probably right about Copeland, that he started out better than how he's ended up. Makes sense. And yes, I heard about both of his prophesies that have turned out to be false.

Oral Roberts, who he used to work for, did the same thing. His "Seed Faith" teaching was something he honestly felt came to him from God. However, many suspected it was a concealed appeal for money in less than respectable ways.

In the end Roberts "prophesied" that his medical center would find a cure for cancer. That failed, and the center went bankrupt, I believe. He had even embellished his vision with a claim to see a huge Jesus standing next to the medical center!

Even Kathryn Kuhlman, who I adored, gave prophecies that I believe contained false teaching, such as the Pretrib Rapture (I really don't know what you believe about that? I believe it's false teaching.) D. Wilkerson also said he felt "convinced in his spirit" that the Pretrib Rapture was true!

So no, I like all these people, but don't respect false prophecies. It's just like the doctrine of speaking in tongues. Pentecostals are told they must speak in tongues to be Baptized in the Spirit. And yet, I believe most Pentecostals just develop a "prayer language" to accommodate that false doctrine.

Tongues is a real gift, but only given by the Spirit to those to whom God wills to give it. When Christians try to *make* their spiritual gifts work, such as tongues and prophecy, this is what we get--false demonstrations of spiritual power. And God has to correct this, or look weak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden In Him

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

God has chosen Donald Trump, according to the prophets, to set us right. It is irresponsible to say it doesn't matter. I think you are partial towards the dream you presented where kamalah Harris will be president, learn the depth of corruption in government, and change her ways.

Communism killed over 100 million people so far that we know about. We can't afford to sit back, we have a responsibility to defend the constitution. The consent of the governed is at stake, and with it our last legal line of defense against tyranny.

The will of the people is clear, the country didn't vote nearly 50/50. That is the cheated result people believe because of the publicity and fraud. We are still for God.

As a Christian nation ,yes! HE is concerned .The concern is ,falling away from the truth
What prophets say that they chose trump ,please show from the Word ,and please don't do like these people going to court,show me some evidence..

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
As a Christian nation ,yes! HE is concerned .The concern is ,falling away from the truth
What prophets say that they chose trump ,please show from the Word ,and please don't do like these people going to court,show me some evidence..

The only places where witnesses have been permitted to speak is at hearings by the state legislatures. Let other witnesses come forth if they can refute what these witnesses have seen and declared in sworn affidavits. Then they can be charged for perjury.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The only places where witnesses have been permitted to speak is at hearings by the state legislatures. Let other witnesses come forth if they can refute what these witnesses have seen and declared in sworn affidavits. Then they can be charged for perjury.

They have been in front of Judges, what more do you want?

4 me I don't care what they do, I know true power rest behind the throne . As written , there will be a one world government ,not meaning we should be wimps but ,why the hate?

You took it when he won, why you can't take the loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.