The Promise To Us And Our Offspring In The Kingdom Of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
To keep the focus of the hope we have. We who seek the Lord for the hope in the Branch we've been grafted into. If we are saved so are our children. We will see them in this 1000 yrs reign. Isa. 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses. 5 One (group) shall say, I am the LORD’S; and another (group) shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another (group) shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel. 6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.See, isn't God good to have written this about the time when these three groups of people and their offspring are in the kingdom of God here on earth and his spirit will be poured out on our offspring to learn and live God's way? Isaiah 65:20 Never again will there be in it an infant who does not live out it's days, or an old man who does not live out his years. He who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere youth. Isaiah 65:21 They will build houses and live in them. They will plant vineyards and eat their fruit. He who dies at a hundred will be thought to be a mere youth. The age of man who is still physical will die not before 100 yrs if they sin in this 1000 yrs reign. This is in regards to our offspring and their descendants, NOT US, for we have been given ETERNAL LIFE and reign upon the earth. The tree of life will be placed on both sides of the river in the coming kingdom of God, there will be those who will be given the right to eat of the tree of life. The Land called the kingdom of God will return to the Garden of Eden. WE who have been changed will reign with Christ, but our offspring are brought into this 1000 yrs in the physical form to live. This is the blessing given to us.The Age of man living is going to be changed as Isaiah pointed out that never again will an infant die below age 100 and he will be considered a mere youth.Our offspring will be producing descendants to become as the sand of the sea. Any who die during this time will come up in the 2nd Resurrection along with the rest of the dead. There is so much the Lord speaks about in this 1000 yrs reign coming into existence when Christ comes, the doctrines men have created in the word of God has kept many from reading these wonderful promises that has given complete knowledge of the promise which concerns our families. They are sanctified and made holy through us. A beautiful promise from God. Hope you enjoy what God inspired the prophets to write for all of us to encourage those who have been called chosen and faithful and their offspring.__________________

gumby

May 29, 2009
That was a beutiful post, its a very comforting thought to be in the fathers loving care
wub.gif

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
That was a beutiful post, its a very comforting thought to be in the fathers loving care
wub.gif
Yes, God has given us encouragement and insight to what he has in store for those that love him.Satan and the fallen angels have left this paradise to be cast into dungeons and judgment. 2 Peter 2:4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the floodson it ungodly peopleThese chose death over something so beautiful and wonderful, eternity with God in his Garden of Eden. Hard to understand.