The Proof of Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the spirit of the lord is upon me he has anointed me with a great miracle I am a living witness I have stood in the presence of the lords spirit I have seen the heavens open up and the church of god coming down upon me salvation is alive and among us.
This has been going on since Pentecost. Do not marvel that you are chosen, but rather let God be glorified, and your witness be for, but not by - He will exalt. Welcome to the fold!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the spirit of the lord is upon me he has anointed me with a great miracle I am a living witness I have stood in the presence of the lords spirit I have seen the heavens open up and the church of god coming down upon me salvation is alive and among us.

Both of your posts say the same.
You are testifying of yourself , not of the Lord.

Not impressed yet.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did not Jesus explain His parables? Did God not say that this is the means by which He would speak? Of course both are true, but you have not heard or taken it to heart, and now you argue against their explanations, and have the wrong idea.

Scott, who has the lead role in the Parables of the Minas and the Talents?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amazingly, this is completely non-responsive, once again, to what I had written, simply more personal insults.

I'm sorry you are not able to see the reality of my love. My greatest wish for you is to have a full and deep knowledge of our Lord, and to know the kind of amazing and wonderful life He gives. I'm certain you feel you do, though without a Risen Lord, physically risen from the dead ones, we would all still be in our sins, according to 1 Corinthians 15. I expect that you have a way to change the meaning of that, and it breaks my heart.

Let's talk turkey here.

I've been making every good effort I felt I could and should to try to provoke you into hearing what you are saying, about other members, myself, God, the Bible, and the way you go about interpreting the Bible, it will mean whatever you want it to. But Jesus said that its Truth that sets you free. All else is bondage.

I'm here because I do love you. My hope is to impart a spiritual blessing, to impart Grace to those who read my words. That is why I always sign with

Much love!
mark
The only way one is ever going to know Christ in all His fullnes and Grace ande Love, its to sit at His feet an learn from Him, in that place the bible doesnt even come close..,

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

so few men do and so very few men know His life.

Gal_1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

That is where we are all supposed to be,

Rev_3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

TIme is short yet men are still not listening.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is supremely over all... the Bible is just paper and words till the Spirit gives discernment.

Of course I agree with you, just the same that does not change what the Bible is. Jesus communicates to man. The fact that the Spirit Alone gives understanding to the Word neither changes what the Bible is, a Written record, nor changes what it says. We only understand what it says by the Spirit, but having understood, we understand the Bible, not something else.

Much love!
Mark

Reactions: Waiting on him

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only way one is ever going to know Christ in all His fullnes and Grace ande Love, its to sit at His feet an learn from Him, in that place the bible doesnt even come close..,

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

so few men do and so very few men know His life.

Gal_1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

That is where we are all supposed to be,

Rev_3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

TIme is short yet men are still not listening.

But it is in the Scriptures I sit at His feet. How do I describe the intimacy I have with my Father, through an unchanging written record. I can go back to it again and again, and it says all the same most wonderful and amazing things, again and again, as often as I look.

And the new understandings which God reveals -in His Word - add treasure to treasure. And the something most wonderfully rich, it's all written down in black and white! I have a printed book of God's Love for me!

Prayer comes alives when . . . well, a friend of mine said it well, ". . . and then I realized I'm having a conversation with the creator of the universe!"

But don't ask me to devalue my Bible. It is through my Bible that I know my God. And I know that know my God because it's in print.

Much love!
Mark

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The king.

But who do you understand that king to be because your two word answer provides no answer at all. It avoids the truth and is not supported by your spiritualising.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But it is in the Scriptures I sit at His feet. How do I describe the intimacy I have with my Father, through an unchanging written record. I can go back to it again and again, and it says all the same most wonderful and amazing things, again and again, as often as I look.

And the new understandings which God reveals -in His Word - add treasure to treasure. And the something most wonderfully rich, it's all written down in black and white! I have a printed book of God's Love for me!

Prayer comes alives when . . . well, a friend of mine said it well, ". . . and then I realized I'm having a conversation with the creator of the universe!"

But don't ask me to devalue my Bible. It is through my Bible that I know my God. And I know that know my God because it's in print.

Much love!
Mark
Unchanging, how many different bibles do we have, was only yesterday that some one was questioning a text that someone else had posted from a different bible that didnt read the same. If God never changes why are there so many differnt bibles, how many different gods do christians serve.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Much love!
Mark
I know my God because HE lives and talks to His children...

2Co_3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

Act_14:15 And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Scott, who has the lead role in the Parables of the Minas and the Talents?

The king.

But who do you understand that king to be because your two word answer provides no answer at all. It avoids the truth and is not supported by your spiritualising.

Okay, I will play along...although your supposition is incorrect.

Jesus

Thank you ScottA, based on the assumption that you have provided a straight answer.

The spiritualisation of these two parables has been orchestrated by Satan to hide the fact that Jesus in telling these two parables about what Satan will put in place during the first 1,000 years of the establishment of the Everlast Kingdom of God.

Your last response if it was an honest response on your part shows your true character.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009, I think I shall just ignore your posts, no offence.

"From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?" John 6:66-67

Reactions: mjrhealth

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure stunnedbygrace and I will have no problem discussing our different views of the topic with no problems as adults.

"And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Matt 18:3-4

Reactions: mjrhealth

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you ScottA, based on the assumption that you have provided a straight answer.

The spiritualisation of these two parables has been orchestrated by Satan to hide the fact that Jesus in telling these two parables about what Satan will put in place during the first 1,000 years of the establishment of the Everlast Kingdom of God.

Your last response if it was an honest response on your part shows your true character.
I am not sure what you are saying.

Are you saying that the word of God and that particular parable, though it may appear to be about the King of kings, was hijacked by Satan, etc.? Or what exactly?