The Race Question is a Godly Question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
There was a whole lot of mixing going on down South, from what I've read and heard
ya, my german yankee mom married a swamp person from Louisiana, her side hated the marriage and his side loved it i guess. She married a pimp, basically, a frustrated Plantation Owner just like the Strange lol, same ezack guy. He died in a room all alone, raving at the walls, too! In a diaper of course.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bet you consider Southern Europeans are not white either, or Slavic peoples for that matter also, because they carry Asian genes according to some White Supremacists.

You don't want to answer because you know you'll be deemed racist for doing so, which to be honest, from some of your posts I've read here, it seems you are.

There was a whole lot of mixing going on down South, from what I've read and heard, but then again you'll only tell me that's Yankee propaganda.

Go back to post #(3). Answer my questions there.

I don't care if I am deemed a racist by you or anyone else. You apparently don't know me very well. Ask around, they will tell you.

Well, just what have you read, and what have you heard, and what can you support? I'm all ears.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I realize that this is a commonly held view. But the actual list of nations for Cush in Genesis 10 does not support this at all.

Which of course means your view is not commonly held.

I gave you three references, outside of me. You gave me none, but yours.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ya, my german yankee mom married a swamp person from Louisiana, her side hated the marriage and his side loved it i guess. She married a pimp, basically, a frustrated Plantation Owner just like the Strange lol, same ezack guy. He died in a room all alone, raving at the walls, too! In a diaper of course.

Yet I listen to one raving at the walls.

Get your rug, go kiss the black stone, and ride your camel elsewhere....muslim.

Stranger

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't care if I am deemed a racist by you or anyone else. You apparently don't know me very well. Ask around, they will tell you.

Well, just what have you read, and what have you heard, and what can you support? I'm all ears.

Stranger

Stranger
Almost everything about you is race related, I say almost because I haven’t read everything, while I know and understand the white race is under attack, it doesn’t justify trampling on other races.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I gave you three references, outside of me. You gave me none, but yours.
No. I specifically referred to Genesis 10, and it is up to you to study that portion objectively as revealed by the Holy Spirit. Not according to any scholar's assumptions.

So let's post that again, and everyone should determine where those nations are located:

GENESIS 10
6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

7 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan. [ALL IN ARABIA] 8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD. 10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. [MESOPOTAMIA] 11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah, 12 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.[ALL IN MESOPOTAMIA]

13 And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim, 14 And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.
[ALL IN EGYPT & PHILISTIA]

NOTE: NO DESCENDANTS OF PHUT ARE MENTIONED. IT IS ASSUMED THAT THEY WERE IN LYBIA AND NORTH AFRICA (ALL PRESENTLY ARAB COUNTRIES).

15 And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth, 16And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite, 17 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite, 18 And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad. 19 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
[ALL LOCATED IN PALESTINE]

20 These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.

So now it is up to you TO PROVE FROM SCRIPTURE that Cush was not what is actually shown in Genesis 10.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Almost everything about you is race related, I say almost because I haven’t read everything, while I know and understand the white race is under attack, it doesn’t justify trampling on other races.

How am I trampling on other races?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I specifically referred to Genesis 10, and it is up to you to study that portion objectively as revealed by the Holy Spirit. Not according to any scholar's assumptions.

So let's post that again, and everyone should determine where those nations are located:

GENESIS 10
6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

7 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan. [ALL IN ARABIA] 8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD. 10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. [MESOPOTAMIA] 11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah, 12 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.[ALL IN MESOPOTAMIA]

13 And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim, 14 And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.
[ALL IN EGYPT & PHILISTIA]

NOTE: NO DESCENDANTS OF PHUT ARE MENTIONED. IT IS ASSUMED THAT THEY WERE IN LYBIA AND NORTH AFRICA (ALL PRESENTLY ARAB COUNTRIES).

15 And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth, 16And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite, 17 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite, 18 And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad. 19 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
[ALL LOCATED IN PALESTINE]

20 These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.

So now it is up to you TO PROVE FROM SCRIPTURE that Cush was not what is actually shown in Genesis 10.

I showed you. Cush is Ethipopia.

Stranger

B

brakelite

See, you walk by the world's gospel. The curse and lack of blessing must not have been from God. It was from man. It was from Ham's brothers. See how infected believers are today with the teachings of the world. And they feel so good and righteous when they speak it because it makes them look so good before man.

Stranger
Oh, so you are saying that the slavery of the coloured peoples by the non coloured was God's doing? You are proving my point if that is the case.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh, so you are saying that the slavery of the coloured peoples by the non coloured was God's doing? You are proving my point if that is the case.
I have already shown FROM SCRIPTURE that the descendants of Ham were NOT black Africans but ARABS -- (excluding Iran which is Persia. Persians are not Arabs).

upload_2019-8-11_23-34-33.png

The curse on those Middle Eastern nations was already applied in Bible history (e.g. the Canaanites were meant to be utterly destroyed by Israel), and since the introduction of Islam it has been a curse on the Arab world. And the Arabs were the first slavers also.

While the Bible did not condemn slavery outright, it did not encourage slavery by Christians either, since in the Body of Christ all are brothers and sisters. Slavery was generally a result of warfare. But the slavery which existed in the West was something else. What should not have happened is a Civil War to address slavery. That was plain stupid (and evil).

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to think they are beneath you because you’re white.

You mean because I believe the prophecies of Noah, then I believe other races are beneath the white race. I never said that. I have said that Shem was blessed. I have said that Japheth is blessed by God. I have said that Ham received no blessing and received a curse.

Is believing these prophecies the same as thinking others are beneath you? Are you as a Christian blessed by God? You really shouldn't say that as that means you think you are above everyone else. Makes you some sort of 'supremacist'.

Stranger

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Slavery is of God. Slavery is the natural position and state of man. You serve God or satan. You can cry all day long that you are not a slave of either, but you are.

As a Christians you are bought and paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ. Arn't you? (Acts 20:28) (1 Cor. 6:19-20)

You cannot make slavery synonymous with evil from the Bible. It too comes from the world's gospel. Makes people look good and caring for their fellow man. Americans are eat up with it.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have already shown FROM SCRIPTURE that the descendants of Ham were NOT black Africans but ARABS -- (excluding Iran which is Persia. Persians are not Arabs).

View attachment 6973

The curse on those Middle Eastern nations was already applied in Bible history (e.g. the Canaanites were meant to be utterly destroyed by Israel), and since the introduction of Islam it has been a curse on the Arab world. And the Arabs were the first slavers also.

While the Bible did not condemn slavery outright, it did not encourage slavery by Christians either, since in the Body of Christ all are brothers and sisters. Slavery was generally a result of warfare. But the slavery which existed in the West was something else. What should not have happened is a Civil War to address slavery. That was plain stupid (and evil).

Cush is Ethiopia. See again post #(26) Blacks are descendants of Ham.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
See ppl, these are your leaders, these old white guys you elect, arguing with each other over genealogies while their Rome burns?
A man is better known by his enemies than his friends.

Stranger
Strange i got no problem with that for you, ok, you can be as bigoted as you like. But why are you here? You think you can wink at God and He will wink back, yeh? You think you are a Christian, following Christ, with that? So look i'm even ok with...pretending we're having a convo right now, see, only we're really not, are we.

Yes, you are known by your enemies, stranger, and wadr according to Scripture you dont know who yours even are, see. A man's enemies will be those of his own house. Frankly i'm glad you are here so that other believers might come to understand where the likes of KBR and Blackrock and other Christian Orgs originate, and i try hard to have some sympathy for you bc i know i'm supposed to, but you speak to ppls worst side, Stranger, and you cannot eat manna, and so cannot hear the overwhelming number of witnesses who have testified against you, over a hundred now, bc of course every now and then you accidentally say something that makes sense and some woman gives you a like.

So, a committed mithraist committed meat-eater committed bigot pretending to follow Christ who cannot even stand to address what Jesus says, and cannot even stand to look back and count likes for/against? Tbh i follow you to keep abreast of what Satan and Professed Christians are thinking/not thinking more like today, and i know the rug kinda got pulled out from under your generation, but honestly that is only bc you were as willfully blind then as you are right now, Stranger.

Ha so you have me in the position of Jonah here, Fish-Man, bc i know He is merciful and if you ever confessed a single time i would then have to feel bad that i dont even pity you right now, after all you are getting just what you ask for yeh?