The Rapture Of The Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RND

May 30, 2007
(kriss;13614)
Satan gets kicked out of heaven to earth we covered this many times
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.Was as in past tense. Were as in past tense.Um, then who was in the garden with Adam and Eve? Who was already walking on the face of the earth in the Book of Job? Who was tempting Christ in the wilderness? Who is the Prince of the Air who's spirit works in the children of disobedience?Satan doesn't get kicked out of Heaven, Satan has already been kicked out of Heaven. Satan is the ruler of this earth. He is a lion seeking whom he may devour.1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:Walks about as in currently walks about seeking whom he may devour.
He is an Angel a supernatural being. He is going to be pretending to be Christ he is going to mimic christ retutrn.
I think he's doing this already. In fact, I think it is from scripture that the 'Mystery of Iniquity' was at work even in the apostles day.2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Its only past tense because John is looking backwards from the Lords DaySatan was in the garden we walked to and fro upon the earth in Jobs day.He was confined to heaven after the death on the cross now he is the accuser he accuses night and day. He is held by Michael from physically coming to to earth Untill he gets kicked out. And there was silence in heaven for half an hour. Woe to those upon earth for the devil has been cast down unto them. It is one of the Woes of revelation. There is lightening this isnt a a little streak of lightening from a storm the whole world will wittness a kind of electrical strom and Satan comes defacto to earth this is the sixth trump.

Bamp;#39;midbar

Apr 5, 2007
(kriss;13619)
Its only past tense because John is looking backwards from the Lords Day
By "Lord's Day" you don't mean Sunday, right? You mean the Day of the Lord? Could you tell me why you think John is talking backwards in time from the Day of the Lord there in Rev 12?

RND

May 30, 2007
(kriss;13619)
He was confined to heaven after the death on the cross now he is the accuser he accuses night and day.
Do you have any scripture that suggests that Satan is currently in Heaven in spite of the obvious references that he has been cast out?
He is held by Michael from physically coming to to earth Untill he gets kicked out. And there was silence in heaven for half an hour.

Woe to those upon earth for the devil has been cast down unto them. It is one of the Woes of revelation.
Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.'Is cast down' is also a 'past tense' reference and not a future tense reference. The war in Heaven was after the creation of man on earth.
There is lightening this isnt a a little streak of lightening from a storm the whole world will wittness a kind of electrical strom and Satan comes defacto to earth this is the sixth trump.
That sounds nice, but the reality of scripture tells us otherwise Kriss. Satan isn't in Heaven directing his diabolical enterprise of sin and destruction upon mankind, only Jesus Christ is in Heaven, sitting at the right hand of God. You are suggesting that Jesus Christ and Satan both currently occupy Heaven which is catagorically unable to be substaniated by scripture.

RND

May 30, 2007
Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.'The devil is come down unto you' obviously is not used in a future tense but rather a 'past tense' as in this has already happened.I think it is obvious from scripture that Satan was here, has been here, and continues to 'work' the mystery of iniquity here on earth.Remember, iniquity was found in him.Ezekiel 28:15 Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You are just plain wrong blined by you belief that the pope is antichrist and foolish to base this on "is" being past tense NO where does scripture says this again to make it fit you have to go to man's trying to make scripture fit his ideas instead of letting the bible interpet itselfyes, but a short time. five months as Revelation says

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The anti-Christ appears on the scene when the sixth trump is sounded, but the fifth trump also warns us before hand, just as Christ would tell us in Mark 13:23, I have foretold you all things. 1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Star is translated as angel here. Just as in Revelation 1:20, "the stars are the angels." Here it is believed by most scholars to be a satanic person. A fallen angel(Satan). Others believe this is a reference to Christ. The problem with that is, Christ does not appear until the seventh trump. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. A counterfeit has appeared, shown by the darkness of the sun and the air. Just the opposite of what happens when Christ comes. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. The locust devours everything in it's path, but these were not like regular locust that feed on the grass or plants. They had the power like the scorpion. A scorpion stings with power in it's tail and paralyzes it's victims. Then it's body fluids turn it's victim to mush before it devours it. Just like Satan does with the minds of people. 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. The locust army is commanded to hurt those without the seal of God in their minds. What is the seal of God? The Word of God! A working knowledge of the Word and God's overall plan, so you cannot be tempted or deceived by Satan and receive his mark, also known as "the beast mark." This locust army was sent by God among His own people, and is spoken of in "Joel 2:25-31" when it speaks of the outpouring of God's spirit, just before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes! They cannot hurt the ones with the seal of God in their heads because they have power over them and over Satan, as stated in the Book of Luke. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19) They can only hurt the one's who follow Satan!

RND

May 30, 2007
(kriss;13636)
You are just plain wrong blined by you belief that the pope is antichrist
I could accept that if you had some scripture verses to back up your assertions Kriss. But anytime anyone challenges something you write and asked you to back up what you believe with scripture then you cast a railing
NO where does scripture says this again to make it fit you have to go to man's trying to make scripture fit his ideas instead of letting the bible interpet itself yes, but a short time. five months as Revelation says
Again, Kriss this sounds absolutely wonderful, however it is completely without any scripture to confirm your supposition.It is very easy to say someone is 'blind' Kriss when what they say is in opposition to your claims. Using scripture to add creedence to your assertion would be a much better tool.Now, do you have any verses that you care to share that confirm your assertion that upon the death of Jesus Christ on the cross Satan 'ascended' to Heaven?

RND

May 30, 2007
(kriss;13638)
The anti-Christ appears on the scene when the sixth trump is sounded, but the fifth trump also warns us before hand, just as Christ would tell us in Mark 13:23, I have foretold you all things. 1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Star is translated as angel here. Just as in Revelation 1:20, "the stars are the angels." Here it is believed by most scholars to be a satanic person. A fallen angel(Satan). Others believe this is a reference to Christ. The problem with that is, Christ does not appear until the seventh trump. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. A counterfeit has appeared, shown by the darkness of the sun and the air. Just the opposite of what happens when Christ comes. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. The locust devours everything in it's path, but these were not like regular locust that feed on the grass or plants. They had the power like the scorpion. A scorpion stings with power in it's tail and paralyzes it's victims. Then it's body fluids turn it's victim to mush before it devours it. Just like Satan does with the minds of people. 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. The locust army is commanded to hurt those without the seal of God in their minds. What is the seal of God? The Word of God! A working knowledge of the Word and God's overall plan, so you cannot be tempted or deceived by Satan and receive his mark, also known as "the beast mark." This locust army was sent by God among His own people, and is spoken of in "Joel 2:25-31" when it speaks of the outpouring of God's spirit, just before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes! They cannot hurt the ones with the seal of God in their heads because they have power over them and over Satan, as stated in the Book of Luke. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19) They can only hurt the one's who follow Satan!
Kriss, unfortunately this does nothing to confirm your assertion that Satan, upon the death of Jesus Christ on the cross, ascended into Heaven.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Pray that this will not take place in winter, 19because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again. 20If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 2Christ conquered death Death has always from Gen. been used to signify Satan

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Rev. 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. Euphrates represents the boundary between Gods children and Babylon. The angels that are bound are bad angels. These angels are spoken of in "Jude 1:6." The fallen angels! Paul would also speak of these angels in "I Corinthians 11:10." The woman must have the power of God (the word of God), upon her head to protect her from the return of the "fallen angels." 15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. To be released upon the earth in that moment. 16And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. An army of at least 200 million in Satan's army. This could be a larger number in view of the world population will be over 6 billion in the near future. 17And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. They are playing the roll of priests and out of their mouths comes lies and deception. Kind of like a lot of preachers today! 18By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. They die a spiritual death, because of the lies and deception. False religious teachers! They look and act so holy, but deceive one third of the people on earth. 19For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt. The only power they have because they follow the serpent. Satan! They will hurt when they lie to you. Did you ever have someone lie to you just to find out later? It hurts... doesn't it? 20And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: The ones claiming to be servants of God. They can't save anyone! 21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts. Their spiritual murders and polluting of the minds of others trying to steal Gods Kingdom. Do you know what "sorceries" means in the bible? Strong's Greek dictionary #5331 "Pharmakeia" from #5332 "Pharmakeus" meaning medication, a spell-giving potion, a druggist, a poisoner! There are a lot of legal and illegal drug dealers out there in the world today that are poisoning the minds of adults and children. You know who they are... And God does not like them

RND

May 30, 2007
(kriss;13638)
1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Star is translated as angel here. Just as in Revelation 1:20, "the stars are the angels." Here it is believed by most scholars to be a satanic person. A fallen angel(Satan). Others believe this is a reference to Christ. The problem with that is, Christ does not appear until the seventh trump. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. A counterfeit has appeared, shown by the darkness of the sun and the air. Just the opposite of what happens when Christ comes.
Am I to understand that you believe that a 'fallen angel' has the key to the bottomless pit that Satan was cast?Does that seem reasonable? Giving the key to the jail cell to one of the jailbirds friends?

RND

May 30, 2007
(kriss;13642)
Rev. 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. Euphrates represents the boundary between Gods children and Babylon.

The angels that are bound are bad angels.
These angels represent the 'spirit' that slays men.
These angels are spoken of in "Jude 1:6." The fallen angels! Paul would also speak of these angels in
These angels left when Satan was cast out of Heaven. They did not have sex with women.
"I Corinthians 11:10." The woman must have the power of God (the word of God), upon her head to protect her from the return of the "fallen angels."
In context with the rest of the chapter this is more than a stretch.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Satan is a fallen AngelRev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,(fallen Angels)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. Who does he make war against?????????????????

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
May I suggest you read the book of Enochhttp://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/you are wrong again want to tell me where the Giants came from?Want to tell me what the second influx is about?Want to tell me what what happening in Noahs day with the giving and taking of marriage?Gen 6:2 That the sons of God (str.0430) saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair ; and they took them wives of all which they chose .Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

RND

May 30, 2007
(kriss;13641)
Pray that this will not take place in winter,
Or on the Sabbath.Matthew 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:(Proof BTW that upon Christ's return He expected to find those still observing the sabbath!)
19because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again. 20If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 2Christ conquered death Death has always from Gen. been used to signify Satan
Um, death is a result of the lies of Satan, that's for sure. But Kriss if you are suggesting that because of Christ's triumph over death and His ascention into the Heavenly Sanctuary qualifies as Satan ascending into Heaven on Christ death on the cross (your words paraphrased) then I would suggest that is not what you originally intended to convey. (kriss)
He was confined to heaven after the death on the cross now he is the accuser he accuses night and day.
I would suggest then you did not mean to imply that Satan ascended into Heaven upon the death of Christ and that you simply mispoke.

RND

May 30, 2007
(kriss;13646)
May I suggest you read the book of Enochhttp://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/you are wrong again want to tell me where the Giants came from?Want to tell me what the second influx is about?Want to tell me what what happening in Noahs day with the giving and taking of marriage?Gen 6:2 That the sons of God (str.0430) saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair ; and they took them wives of all which they chose .Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
Can we stay on topic?

RND

May 30, 2007
(kriss;13645)
Satan is a fallen AngelRev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,(fallen Angels)
Yes, cast to earth after the war in Heaven. Everything in regards to this, as I have demonstrated, is in the 'past tense' and not in 'future tense.'Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.Revelation 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man [child].

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
NO ONE certanly NOT ME says Satan Ascended into heaven HE WAS ALREADY THERE and BLOCKED from physically coming back to earth by Michael. So that the Word/THE GOOD NEWS could be peached around the world!Stop putting words in my mouth. You go ahead and ignore Gods word for mens and keep your eye on the Pope. I have told you what scripture says you can argue till you are blue in the face you can not prove me wrong because its Gods Word not mine your only argument comes from men You tell me how the whole world is going to follow after the Pope or any other man not just Christains Jews, muslims, athiesists ext.How is the pope going to cause a delusion so great that even the Elect would be fooled if God did not shorten the time?How is the pope going to preform great miracles,and wonderous signsCome out of delusion stop twisting the word to meet what men have told you.I know you have better biblical sense.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Paul taught clearly that those alive in Christ will not go ahead of the dead in Christ. It is important because in 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 (King James Version) 10.And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11.And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12.That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.Revelation 20:4-8 (King James Version)4.And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5.But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6.Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7.And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8.And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.There is no resurrection till after the beast and reign of the false prophet.The words in revelation 20:4 shows there is no resurrection till after the time of trouble and that the Satan and the final battle does not take place till after the first reign with the saints of a thousand years.The truth is in the word, you need to have a love of truth to find it.:angel9: Be not deceived, for Christ said, men and women will be just as they were in the time of Noah, eating,drinking and marrying.