The relationship between faith and works.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus did not only claim to be God after He resurrected.

He claimed to be God before He was crucified (John 8:58, Exodus 3:14, John 8:24). The Pharisees and scribes accurately understood what He was claiming (John 8:59, John 10:31-33).
Rather, Jesus said his God was inside him in John 14.

He never said that he was the God inside him....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore, when the human Jesus said that the Father was in Him and He in the Father, He was speaking from the perspective of His humanity, and referring to His Deity. For He was and is His Spirit.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore, when the human Jesus said that the Father was in Him and He in the Father, He was speaking from the perspective of His humanity, and referring to His Deity. For He was and is His Spirit.
Questions, is God divided between flesh and Spirit?

Is God still humanity?

How much of God's Spirit being is infected by frail humanity today, percentage wise?

Please elaborate on God's new humanity attachment...thanks.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is 100% God and 100% Man.

Also, the Holy Ghost is absolutely one with the spirit of every saint (1 Corinthians 6:17, Ephesians 3:19)...and connected to their humanity in this way.

Jesus is currently a Man sitting on the right hand of the throne of God.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is 100% God and 100% Man.

Also, the Holy Ghost is absolutely one with the spirit of every saint (1 Corinthians 6:17, Ephesians 3:19)...and connected to their humanity in this way.

Jesus is currently a Man sitting on the right hand of the throne of God.
So God is 100% man?

Wow.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is, in the hypostatic union, yes.
So God is 100% man.

A man/God.

What a miserable demotion.

Funny...per Peter, we are partakers of God's divine nature, but now per incarnationists, God is a partaker of our human nature?

Egad, poor God...He reversed roles with His creation.

What a divine disaster.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So God is 100% man.

A man/God.

What a miserable demotion.

Funny...per Peter, we are partakers of God's divine nature, but now per incarnationists, God is a partaker of our human nature?

Egad, poor God...He reversed roles with His creation.

What a divine disaster.
I am simply going to pray for you, @Truther.

But I am also going to obey Romans 16:17 concerning you; for you obviously hold to a doctrine that is not a part of orthodox Christianity.

1 John 4:1-3 and 2 John 1:7 might tell you, if you have open ears, that in denying the incarnation of God in Jesus Christ, you carry the spirit of antichrist. But I don't expect that information alone to change you; for what we are dealing with is a spirit; and it has deceived you into believing against very sound doctrine.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am simply going to pray for you, @Truther.

But I am also going to obey Romans 16:17 concerning you; for you obviously hold to a doctrine that is not a part of orthodox Christianity.

1 John 4:1-3 and 2 John 1:7 might tell you, if you have open ears, that in denying the incarnation of God in Jesus Christ, you carry the spirit of antichrist. But I don't expect that information alone to change you; for what we are dealing with is a spirit; and it has deceived you into believing against very sound doctrine.
The non-incarnation doctrine is not what defines the spirit of antichrist...but the incarnation defines it.

The incarnation teaches GOD is come in the flesh, not the man Christ Jesus is come......

Think about it.