The Rest of The Dead

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
GE, I think that you are confused.
Leviticus 17[11] For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Hebrews 9[22] And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

"Flesh and blood cannot inherit the KoG", but "flesh and bone" DID.

No, Earplug, YOU are <confused>! You confuse "the blood of animals" for "the blood of Jesus". It is the blood of animals the loss of which means the loss of their lives. But Jesus the Son of God's blood did not contain his life, but his life, his "SOUL", 'CONTAINED' his blood, his flesh, his BONE, his ALL, so that as the Scripture says, "He 'POURED OUT' his SOUL"-- not like blood is shed with the sacrifice of animals, BUT WHEN LOVE AND POWER AND ETERNAL DIVINE _LIFE_ "by the Sacrifice of HIMSELF" is "poured forth out" of Himself into the heart-centre of life of the redeemed and saved.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
If you are extending upon my post, you missed what I referenced. I think I have expounded upon it many, many times, but I will show it again.
WHEN the Lord Jesus is revealed from Heaven WITH His mighty angels, the unsaved will be burnt to a crisp by His VISIBLE presence in flaming fire,
WHEN he shall come to be glorified in ALL his saints...
The key word here is "when".
WHEN
He is revealed from Heaven, two events happen simultaneously.
The unsaved are destroyed, while the Saints are resurrected/redeemed.

AMEN

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
God the Son revealed to us, that He was resurrected with "flesh and bone", and clearly identified Himself as not a spirit.

This, of course, is only, your, wishful imagination. Yes, Jesus the Risen Christ <clearly identified Himself as not a spirit> AMEN! BUT, that He <<identified Himself as .. "flesh and bone">> implying He had no blood, CLEARLY is absolute nonsensical headstrong disregard for Scripture. Damn it man!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
My text doesn’t say visible,

Well, if you cannot see <visible> in 2 Thessalonians 1:7, "When the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ .. 10 when He shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe in that day", one must deduce that you must be mentally blind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
"Not take us away" ???
GE, might i remind you, that you are to have the mindset of the following:
2 Peter 3[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
[11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

So my question is, are you attempting to escape and hide out, or are YOU HASTING unto the Day of God, ready to be changed/resurrected into His Likeness?

None of all this, especially none and nothing of your closing spin, says or means the redeemed will be removed from the earth into the oblivious above emptiness. The above Scripture finally and unambiguously concludes "13 on the contrary, We, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth _wherein_ dwelleth Righteousness" -- even "THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS", "GOD WITH US" forevermore.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if you cannot see <visible> in 2 Thessalonians 1:7, "When the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ .. 10 when He shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe in that day", one must deduce that you must be mentally blind.
Ok just a few questions,
Has he given you revelation?
Is He glorified in you?
Do you admire him?
Last question what day do you believe is referenced in this scripture?

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My text doesn’t say visible,
Do you believe this is before or after the 1000 year reign?
When the Lord Jesus is revealed from Heaven, in flaming fire, taking vengeance upon all the unsaved, for their immediate destruction (2 Thessalonians 1:8), did you want to think that its only going to be by a spiritual application, that ALL of the unsaved are killed off?
Is not our God a consuming fire?
Hebrews 12:18-29
I once did hold to the Premillennial view, but as I studied His word more closely, I am convicted and convinced that the Amillennial view is THE only truth of what the thousand years is all about.

The only biblical reference that we have is 2 Peter 3:8-9, and if you look closely at verse 9, the thousand years is connected to His Salvation, which went out into the world on the Day of Pentecost.

A thousand years is just another way saying "for a very long time", because as you know, Jesus does NOT know the time of His return. However, He does know the cause of His return. Luke 18:8

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of all this, especially none and nothing of your closing spin, says or means the redeemed will be removed from the earth into the oblivious above emptiness. The above Scripture finally and unambiguously concludes "13 on the contrary, We, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth _wherein_ dwelleth Righteousness" -- even "THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS", "GOD WITH US" forevermore.
I shall repost what i previously said:
YES! They watched Him physically Ascend, until a cloud obscurred their vision!!

Do you not see/percieve the similarity of the
"like manner" of His Return?

Please see 1 Thessalonians 4[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I shall repost what i previously said:
YES! They watched Him physically Ascend, until a cloud obscurred their vision!!

Do you not see/percieve the similarity of the
"like manner" of His Return?

Please see 1 Thessalonians 4[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

And I shall repost what I previously answered you:
The redeemed on earth alive "shall be caught up together with them (the resurrected redeemed on earth) in the clouds" of the living redeemed on earth together with the resurrected redeemed on earth to meet the Lord in the air. They, are not in the air-- they are the clouds of redeemed on earth; the Lord shall be coming out of heaven in a cloud in the air to the earth and all his redeemed on earth.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I shall repost what I previously answered you:
The redeemed on earth alive "shall be caught up together with them (the resurrected redeemed on earth) in the clouds" of the living redeemed on earth together with the resurrected redeemed on earth to meet the Lord in the air. They, are not in the air-- they are the clouds of redeemed on earth; the Lord shall be coming out of heaven in a cloud in the air to the earth and all his redeemed on earth.

You can fudge and fix the meaning all that you want, and spiritualize it away into a KoG on earth now, but the reality is, you and I are NOT Redeemed YET.

However, in that day, the unsaved and this earth will be burned up (a global Lake of Fire/lava) being no place fit for anyone to live on.
Make no mistake! Jesus is NOT coming onto this earth again, neither will He leave His people on it!

We who do know, are hasting for the day of God, looking for the New Heavens and the NEW earth.

2 Peter 3[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat.
[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 22:18-20,25-26 KJV
[18] Son of man, the house of Israel is to me become dross: all they are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver. [19] Therefore thus saith the Lord God ; Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem. [20] As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it ; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you. [25] There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof. [26] Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

I find this scripture interesting, I hear Jesus in the New Testament convicting the Pharisees of these same offenses.
Tecarta Bible

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This, of course, is only, your, wishful imagination. Yes, Jesus the Risen Christ <clearly identified Himself as not a spirit> AMEN! BUT, that He <<identified Himself as .. "flesh and bone">> implying He had no blood, CLEARLY is absolute nonsensical headstrong disregard for Scripture. Damn it man!
It is quite evident that the people who put Jesus on the cross, feared the rumors that He might escape the cross, therefore they nailed Him to it, but not the other two. Hebrews 9:22
Jesus hung on the cross, while is heart pumped out His blood through His hands, feet and side, and then His physical body died.
Three days later, He resurrected from the dead, and showed Himself to the disciples, saying in:
Luke 24[39] Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Did someone give Jesus a transfusion of blood, when no one was looking?
NO!! He was not restored, resuscitated back into His old body, He was Resurrected from the dead, into NEW Eternal Life, by the Spirit of God, made to be Immortal!!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is what you cannot accept:
The Preincarnate God the Son, who was always with the Father as spirit, was made to be in the likeness of human flesh, was crucified dead, then put in a grave, Resurrected into Newness of Life, and became permanently identified with us, but in Spirit He still remains as One with the Father.

But now, having visibly and physically ascended to the Father, He has sent to us the Promise of His Holy Spirit. And for all who have recieved Him, they are sealed/saved unto the Day of Redemption, which is our resurrection into HIS likeness of Being.
Jesus is no longer only Spirit, but rather Immortal flesh and bone with the Spirit of God. A totally NEW creation!!

THAT IS the depth of His Sacrifice.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Earplug, YOU are <confused>! You confuse "the blood of animals" for "the blood of Jesus". It is the blood of animals the loss of which means the loss of their lives. But Jesus the Son of God's blood did not contain his life, but his life, his "SOUL", 'CONTAINED' his blood, his flesh, his BONE, his ALL, so that as the Scripture says, "He 'POURED OUT' his SOUL"-- not like blood is shed with the sacrifice of animals, BUT WHEN LOVE AND POWER AND ETERNAL DIVINE _LIFE_ "by the Sacrifice of HIMSELF" is "poured forth out" of Himself into the heart-centre of life of the redeemed and saved.
Again, I remind you, in our present form of life, which is "from beneath", the life that we now have as "flesh and blood", is by our breathing of Oxygen, whereby our blood, carrying that Oxygen, keeps our flesh alive.
Leviticus 17[11] For the life of the flesh is in the blood:...

However, if you want to spiritualize our existence and His, as having an immortal soul, that God breathed into Adam, then it's necessary that you should extend that way of thinking towards ALL animal life, that also "have in their nostrils, the breath of life". But we all know that God did not offer or breathe eternal existence of any kind to animals!

So then, when will you learn that God created Adam from the dust of the earth, and breathed into his nostrils Oxygen, and not His literal Spirit?
Therefore, in so doing, with that combination, man BECAME a living soul of "flesh and blood". He didn't receive "a living soul", but rather became one.
Genesis 2:7
Genesis 7:21-22

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It is quite evident that the people who put Jesus on the cross, feared the rumors that He might escape the cross, therefore they nailed Him to it, but not the other two. Hebrews 9:22
Jesus hung on the cross, while is heart pumped out His blood through His hands, feet and side, and then His physical body died.

I am very glad that you are clearly feeling that you are forced to come to your conclusion BY VISIBLE EVIDENCE! That to my judgement shows you are at least HONEST which the whole rest of the world certainly is NOT! But you before, have also not been honest-- not with me in particular,

Because I did show you with and from Scripture, that your evidence, the blood of the Lamb of God, which "He POURED OUT" was in : "HIS SOUL"! Do you deny that!? Then why don't you tell God He is an outright liar?!
I tell you what Jesus told Nicodemus OF HIMSELF, that flesh nor blood could nor would inherit "enter the Kingdom" -- "the Kingdom of My Father", which YOUR VICTORIOUS LORDSHIP JESUS THAT DAY ENTERED INTO AND EARNED INHERITANCE OF in the place of the "first Adam" who swindled the Kingdom of God for one bite into the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

Instead you come with these fickle arguments of yours above. I DARE YOU ONCE AGAIN BRING HERE THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS JESUS VISIBLY ACTUALLY WILLINGLY BLED BLOOD!

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because I did show you with and from Scripture, that your evidence, the blood of the Lamb of God, which "He POURED OUT" was in : "HIS SOUL"! Do you deny that!?
Not quite! When His Blood was poured out, His flesh was no longer recieving mortal life from the Oxygen in His blood.
Therefore, He became no longer "a living soul" of "flesh and blood".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am very glad that you are clearly feeling that you are forced to come to your conclusion BY VISIBLE EVIDENCE! That to my judgement shows you are at least HONEST which the whole rest of the world certainly is NOT! But you before, have also not been honest-- not with me in particular,

Because I did show you with and from Scripture, that your evidence, the blood of the Lamb of God, which "He POURED OUT" was in : "HIS SOUL"! Do you deny that!? Then why don't you tell God He is an outright liar?!
I tell you what Jesus told Nicodemus OF HIMSELF, that flesh nor blood could nor would inherit "enter the Kingdom" -- "the Kingdom of My Father", which YOUR VICTORIOUS LORDSHIP JESUS THAT DAY ENTERED INTO AND EARNED INHERITANCE OF in the place of the "first Adam" who swindled the Kingdom of God for one bite into the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

Instead you come with these fickle arguments of yours above. I DARE YOU ONCE AGAIN BRING HERE THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS JESUS VISIBLY ACTUALLY WILLINGLY BLED BLOOD!
John 19[32] Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.
[33] But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:
[34] But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.