The Revelation Throne Room is Abraham's Bosom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that Abraham's Bosom is not only a real place, it exists to this very day? No, it was not 'emptied out' as some preach. The Saved are still there, 'resting' until the Lamb leads them to living fountains of water...

Revelation 7:17
"For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

So, where is Abraham's Bosom? The best place to look is in the Book of Revelation, and the Throne Room of God...

Revelation 4:2
“And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.”

The Throne of God is often compared to the Heart. This is where God is said to rule from...

Colossians 3:15
“And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.”

full

If One were to look at the Book of Revelation through the lens of Human Anatomy, something incredible happens. Not only do the verses match with total precision, they also reveal a Great Mystery.

Let us go through some of these verses one by one to see if we can bring this Mystery into the Light.

Revelation 4:6.
“And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.”

Just like we saw in Ezekiel’s Vision, there is a Sea of Glass and Four Living Creatures full of Electron Eyes. The Four Beasts are the Four Forces of Nature that power the Heart. They also represent the Heart's Four Chambers.

Then there is the Sea of Glass.

Surrounding our Hearts is something called Pericardial Fluid. This is a perfect representation of the Sea of Glass that acts as a barrier between worlds. This fluid barrier is like the fluid surrounding our Brains and serves to cushion and protect the Heart.

Revelation 4:4.
“And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.”

Surrounding our Hearts are twenty-four Ribs. Naturally, there are Twenty-Four Elders surrounding the Throne. Ribs are white, which matches the White Raiment of the Elders.

full

Revelation 4:5.
“And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.”

The Seven Spirits of God is the Breath of Life that breathes through the Lungs.

full

Notice that there were also Lightnings and Thunderings. Our Hearts make a thundering noise whenever it beats. These thunderings are caused by the Electricity or Lightnings that power it.

Revelation 5:6.
“And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.”

The Blood of the Lamb is what pumps through the Heart. It is the Word of God.

full

When all the various descriptions of the Throne Room are pieced together using Human Anatomy as a guide, we find that we are in fact looking at a description of a chest cavity.

Yes, this chest cavity is none other than Abraham’s Bosom! Meditate on the magnitude of this Revelation. Has your Church ever taught you this?

Let us now put all of these clues together to see what God has been showing us for thousands of years now...

full

Incredible isn't it? This is just scratching the surface. Jesus specifically taught us that the very first thing we should do as Christians is to seek out the 'Kingdom of God Within'...

Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Are you comparing the Word of God to Human Anatomy, Biology, and the Microcosmic World within? If not, you haven't even taken your first step yet towards receiving the bountiful blessings of God.

;)

Reactions: Nancy

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not saying that you're right or wrong. have a few question. first interesting work, but my first question, if this is the throne room of God in heaven, (Revelation 4:1 & 2). how did Blood get into heaven? was not the sacrificial offering made on earth? and the Lord Jesus don't have any blood, now now.

also, is not the
Revelation 4:6.
“And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.”
are not the four beast are symbolic of Judgments, READ Ezekiel 14:12-21. again not knocking your analogy, but this is not what the book of revelation is describing. for the four beast (Rev 4:7) line up with the four horesman in chapter 6, as well as in Ezekiel 14:12-21.

again I am not knocking your analogy, but revealing truth is not adding up.

so consider what I have posted and then we can discuss.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: Ziggy and Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for visiting and commenting 101G. You always have thought provoking posts and great questions.

I will be back soon to respond.

:cool:

Reactions: 101G

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...my first question, if this is the throne room of God in heaven, (Revelation 4:1 & 2). how did Blood get into heaven? was not the sacrificial offering made on earth? and the Lord Jesus don't have any blood, now now.

Thanks again 101G. I will answer the above question first, and address the Living Creatures in the next post.

As there are Earthly Bodies, so too Celestial...

1 Corinthians 15:44
"It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

In the same manner, we have an Earthly Tabernacle and a Heavenly...

Hebrews 8:5
"Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount."

The Tabernacle in the Wilderness was an Earthly 'Shadow' of something that exists in Heaven. As someone who takes the Bible as literal as possible, I believe that the Fourth Dimensional Heavenly Tabernacle was literally casting a Three Dimensional Shadow. It is a form of Quantum Entanglement so to speak.

We can see references to this Heavenly Tabernacle here...

Revelation 11:19
"And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail."

Since the lightnings, thunderings, and voices were previously coming from the Four Living Creatures, it would appear that the Throne and the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant are one and the same here. Thus when Jesus entered into the Most Holy Place with his own Blood, it was a picture of something that took place in Throne Room of Heaven...

Hebrews 9:12
"Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us."

Therefore, as there is Earthly Blood, there is Heavenly Blood. The fact that the Heavenly Lamb is 'slain' alludes to this I believe.

In this next verse, we see that the Lamb was slain before the World existed...

Revelation 13:8
"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

I believe that the Blood of Jesus ultimately represents Abraham's Seed...

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

As a side note, I believe Melchizidek was a representation of this 'Heavenly Blood' and Seed of God and the High Priest of Heaven.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not saying that you're right or wrong. have a few question. first interesting work, but my first question, if this is the throne room of God in heaven, (Revelation 4:1 & 2). how did Blood get into heaven? was not the sacrificial offering made on earth? and the Lord Jesus don't have any blood, now now.

also, is not the

are not the four beast are symbolic of Judgments, READ Ezekiel 14:12-21. again not knocking your analogy, but this is not what the book of revelation is describing. for the four beast (Rev 4:7) line up with the four horesman in chapter 6, as well as in Ezekiel 14:12-21.

again I am not knocking your analogy, but revealing truth is not adding up.

PICJAG
I think when Adam fell it broke God's heart.
And it bled :(

Hugs

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...are not the four beast are symbolic of Judgments, READ Ezekiel 14:12-21. again not knocking your analogy, but this is not what the book of revelation is describing. for the four beast (Rev 4:7) line up with the four horesman in chapter 6, as well as in Ezekiel 14:12-21.

I believe the Four Living Creatures are representative of the Four Forces of Nature. They are what give 'power' the Heart and the Mercy Seat.

Think of Lightnings as Electromagnetism (Lion) that send the electrical signals to the Heart and rest of the Body. Thunderings are the Heart beats.

Let us quickly examine Ezekiel's Four Living Creatures with Four Faces:

Lion
Ox
Eagle
Man

A Christian may see them as the Four Gospels. An Astrotheologist might say the faces represent Four Cardinal Directions or Zodiac Signs. A Gnostic may see Earth, Fire, Water and Wind. Etc.

However, to a Particle Physicist, the Four Faces would relate to something else entirely.

The bottom line is that the Four Faces may not 'appear' as what they ultimately represent, but are rather symbolic of it. This is why we must rely on Scripture to reveal to us exactly what those faces are trying to teach us.

So why these particular creatures? What is it about a Lion, Ox, Eagle, and Man that God would like us to understand?

Let's compare them to the Word of God to see what we can learn about them...

LION
Daniel 6:27
"He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions"

Scripture teaches us that the Lion is POWERFUL.

OX
Proverbs 14:4
"Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox"

Scripture teaches us that the Ox is STRONG.

EAGLE
Obadiah 1:4
"Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD"

Scripture teaches us that the Eagle is swift and can go UP and DOWN defying GRAVITY.

MAN
Matthew 26:41
"Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak"

Scripture teaches us that, compared to all the other Creatures, Man is WEAK.

Thus, God has now taught us what the Four Faces mean...
  • The Lion is POWERFUL.
  • The Ox is a STRONG FORCE.
  • The EAGLE is an example of how GRAVITY works.
  • Man is a WEAK FORCE.
To the Scientist, the answer as to what these are is obvious. The Four Living Creatures represent the Four Forces of Nature...

"There are four conventionally accepted fundamental interactions—gravitational, electromagnetic, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear"

Fundamental interaction - Wikipedia

full

This is the Word of God making these connections, not me.

If we go back to Ezekiel's Vision at the Chebar River, we find that the entire vision was a representation of the Word Made Flesh...

full

It was a Prophecy of our future Messiah that was about to appear. This links directly to the Throne Room in Revelation.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Four Living Creatures are representative of the Four Forces of Nature. They are what give 'power' the Heart and the Mercy Seat.

Think of Lightnings as Electromagnetism (Lion) that send the electrical signals to the Heart and rest of the Body. Thunderings are the Heart beats.

Let us quickly examine Ezekiel's Four Living Creatures with Four Faces:

Lion
Ox
Eagle
Man

A Christian may see them as the Four Gospels. An Astrotheologist might say the faces represent Four Cardinal Directions or Zodiac Signs. A Gnostic may see Earth, Fire, Water and Wind. Etc.

However, to a Particle Physicist, the Four Faces would relate to something else entirely.

The bottom line is that the Four Faces may not 'appear' as what they ultimately represent, but are rather symbolic of it. This is why we must rely on Scripture to reveal to us exactly what those faces are trying to teach us.

So why these particular creatures? What is it about a Lion, Ox, Eagle, and Man that God would like us to understand?

Let's compare them to the Word of God to see what we can learn about them...

LION
Daniel 6:27
"He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions"

Scripture teaches us that the Lion is POWERFUL.

OX
Proverbs 14:4
"Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox"

Scripture teaches us that the Ox is STRONG.

EAGLE
Obadiah 1:4
"Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD"

Scripture teaches us that the Eagle is swift and can go UP and DOWN defying GRAVITY.

MAN
Matthew 26:41
"Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak"

Scripture teaches us that, compared to all the other Creatures, Man is WEAK.

Thus, God has now taught us what the Four Faces mean...
  • The Lion is POWERFUL.
  • The Ox is a STRONG FORCE.
  • The EAGLE is an example of how GRAVITY works.
  • Man is a WEAK FORCE.
To the Scientist, the answer as to what these are is obvious. The Four Living Creatures represent the Four Forces of Nature...

"There are four conventionally accepted fundamental interactions—gravitational, electromagnetic, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear"

Fundamental interaction - Wikipedia

full

This is the Word of God making these connections, not me.

If we go back to Ezekiel's Vision at the Chebar River, we find that the entire vision was a representation of the Word Made Flesh...

full

It was a Prophecy of our future Messiah that was about to appear. This links directly to the Throne Room in Revelation.
This is what I call an onion peel.
There are multiple layers of the onion. Like you said, some may see it this way or that way.
And I believe God talks to every one how it makes sense to them.
To the physician he speaks as a doctor, to the maternal instincts one sees the procreation, to a farmer a garden.
Each one is given how they are able to hear it.
It doesn't really matter if everyone agrees that this peel, or that peel is the same.
What matters is we all agree that the onion is indeed an onion.. with many layers.

A lot of people have trouble seeing another persons peel. They believe that there's is the only exclusive one.
I like onions :)
Some are sweet and others can make you cry,
but they all taste good to me.. as long as it stays within the onion. And you don't try to make a cabbage out of it.
Then you have to use leaves instead of peels.. :)

It's all good.
Thank You
Hugs

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I believe God talks to every one how it makes sense to them.
Bingo.

Think of the number Seven in Scripture.

The Farmer may see it as Shmita or the Nitrogen Cycle of the land...

"The sabbath year (literally "release"), also called the sabbatical year or shǝvi'it (literally "seventh"), is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the Bet HaMikdash in the Land of Israel and is observed in contemporary Judaism."

Shmita - Wikipedia

The Physician may see it as the Seven Planets of Alchemy...

"In classical antiquity, the seven classical planets or seven sacred luminaries are the seven moving astronomical objects in the sky visible to the naked eye: the Moon, Mercury, Venus, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn."

Classical planet - Wikipedia

The Chemist may see the number Seven as the Seventh Element Nitrogen...

"Nitrogen is the chemical element with the symbol N and atomic number 7."

Nitrogen - Wikipedia

All of them are looking at the layers of the Onion. However, when we look at all of them together, we see the complete Onion and the ultimate meaning...

full

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, again not knocking your analogy. but as said, things are not adding up.
I believe the Four Living Creatures are representative of the Four Forces of Nature.
ok, I read your take on the four Creatures/Beast, and there reference to physics. and your conclusion, "It was a Prophecy of our future Messiah that was about to appear. This links directly to the Throne Room in Revelation". again not saying that you're right or wrong in your analogy, but consider this.

The four beast

In Ezekiel 14:21 God give 4 judgments,
1. the sword, Revelation chapter 6, the Red horse rider. The beast/living creature, the Calf/Oxen, Rev. chapter 4
2. the famine, Revelation chapter 6, the Black horse rider. The beast/living creature, the Man, Rev. Chapter 4
3. the noisome beast, Revelation chapter 5, the White horse rider. The beast/living creature, the lion, Rev. chapter 4
4. the pestilence, Revelation chapter 6, the Pale horse rider. The beast/living creature, the flying eagle, Rev. chapter 4

Now we can see all four beast/living creatures in relation to each of the four Judgment.
Let’s look at theses four Judgments/horsemen in much more detail to grasp the understanding of their "works". These first four judgments are directed at Jerusalem, so can these four Judgment in the book of revelation be directed at the some of the seven churches in chapter 2 & 3? I’m not saying either way, but what the word reveals let it reveal it. Now lets go back to the book of Ezekiel and get a good look at these four Judgments.

The book of Ezekiel gives us the answers to the four beasts

Ezekiel 14:21 "For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
Ezekiel 14:22 "Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.
Ezekiel 14:23 "And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord GOD.

yes, God use evil, to accomplish his cause in respond to certian conditions.

THE FAMINE: the third horseman, revealed by the third beast, the “face of the man”, the black horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:12-14 "The word of the LORD came again to me, saying, verse 13 "Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it: verse 14 "Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD".

THE NOISOM BEAST: the first horseman, revealed by the first beast, the “face of the Lion”, the white horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:15 & 16 "If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts: verse 16 "Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.

THE SWORD: the second horseman, revealed by the second beast, the “face of Calf/Oxen, the red horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:17 & 18 "Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it: verse 18 "Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.

THE PESTILENCE: the fourth horseman, revealed by the fourth beast, the “Face of a flying Eagle, the pale horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:19 & 20 "Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast: verse 20 "Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

after our Lord rose from the dead, and returned to heaven, pending Judgments are coming to the church as well as the world. and we will see, the first four judgments are revealed in detail. in Rev. chapter 4, and greater detail in Rev. chapter 6. these first four judgement are Spiritual as well as natural. 6.

Back to Rev chapter 4
Revelation 4:7 "And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle”.
I have heard many different commentary, interpertation, and speculation as to who and what these beast/living creatures are. but that's each to their own. Note: the beast/living creatures was “like” according to John, but the 3rd beast had the face “as” NOT like, but “AS” a man, big difference.
Now the bible will identify these four beast. And the KJV label then correctly as “BEASTS” for it is the “WORK of the LORD” in his judgments. these four beast symbolize the warning of the coming Judgments from “GOD”, from John time and point of view. as listed in chapter 6 with the four horseman. Each beast/living creature reveals a “WORK” of God in “Judgments” that was and is to come. The beast here reveals the work of the four horseman in chapter 6 when each beast says, "come and see". because our Lord has open the seals so we can see these judgments. open means to know.

The first beast mention here in verse 7 is the Lion, (remember "like" a lion), which reveals the work of the rider of the white horse in chapter 6, which is the false prophet that war against the saints of God. The deceiver, the false Christ, or false Messiah, or anti-christs. so we see the LION.

Colossians 2:8 "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ”. Revelation 13:4 "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”. 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie”. so clearly we see the LION. (as you say the Strong FORCE), for a Lie is a strong weapon... a stronghold.

Conclusion: The first beast reveals the White Horse rider, the false Messiah, false hope of saints as well as the world. so a deception is a strong Force, as 2 Thessalonians 2:11 states, a "Strong delusion". ;)

The second beast is the Calf/Oxen, which reveals the work of the red horseman rider in chapter 6, here Calf/Oxen represent, strength and POWER. Satan is given power to test the saint of God, scripture, Job 1:9-12 "Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?. Verse 10 "Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. Verse 11 "But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. Verse 12 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD”.
The apostle Paul says it best, Romans 12:21 "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good”. the Red rider repent blood in war, but our warfare is not carnal, but spiritual, see 2 Corinthians 10:4. so the Calf.Oxen, we see as the POWER OF GOD, is his sword, his word, Hebrews 4:12 "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.". ;)

Conclusion: the second beast reveals a time of the testing of the saints, and the world. even if it causes some their deaths.

The third beast is a man, which reveals the the third horseman rider of the black horse chapter 6. darkness or black means DEATH, and famine. A famine both spiritual and Natural. Amos 8:11 "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD”. famine produce a "WEAK" force... ;)

Conclusion: Natural and spiritual famine all cause by man. John said "as" a man not "like" a man but as.

The Fourth beast is like a flying Eagle, which reveals the the fourth horseman the pale rider of chapter 6. a “flying” eagle symbolize patience, (seeing all, as with an eagle eye, knowing all) and then swift judgment like an eagle in flight. God judgments will come as Amos 5:24 states, "But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream." as you said, " The EAGLE is an example of how GRAVITY works", the strength of God is like a "Flying Eagle", having patience, but in Judgment as a Eagle SWIFT..... ;)

Conclusion: swift Judgment in the church and in the world. for God judgment starts at the church.

so I use you assessment in a different way, for Judgment is at the throne of God. and your analogy of a heart can be applied, for the heart of any matter... is spirit.

PICJAG

Reactions: Base12 and Ziggy

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks 101G. I like what you have there. You have been very helpful. I will study this out further.

Quick question....

Do you believe the Four Horses of Zechariah are related to the Four Horses of Revelation?

Zechariah 6:2-3
"In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;"
"And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses."

Interestingly, these Four Horses travel North, South, East, and West.

This verse stands out...

Zechariah 6:5
"And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth."

So in addition to the Seven Spirits of God, we have the Four Spirits of Heaven.

Then there's this...

Revelation 7:1
"And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree."

Four Spirits, Four Winds, Four Cardinal Directions.

Notice where the Four Horses of Zechariah come from...

Zechariah 6:1
"And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass."

The Two Mountains of Brass remind me of the Two Cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant. What do you think?

Where I'm going with all this is to relate God's Judgements to the Ark of the Covenant.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a good Key you have provided 101G...

Revelation 6:1
"And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see."

Revelation 6:3
"And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see."

Revelation 6:5
"And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand."

Revelation 6:7
"And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see."

This fits in well with a few other relations that I'm still working on with regards to the Four Living Creatures, Wrath, and the Mark of the Beast.

Here is a snippet...

Ezekiel 10:2
"And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight."

I believe the Man Clothed with Linen is Jesus in the Old Testament. He has the Ink Horn, meaning he represents the Word of God. Jesus is 'worthy' to open the 'Seals'.

Notice he grabs some substance from the Four Living Creatures and scatters it over the city?

So right there is a link to God's Wrath and the Four Living Creatures.

:cool:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few notes regarding the Twenty Four Elders...

@Ziggy related a 'Rib' to a 'Branch' in another thread. Well check this out...

full

A Rib can be related to one of the Twenty Four Elders.

Notice that they 'bow' before the Throne?

Revelation 4:10
"The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,"

This is what our Rib Cage does when we breathe. Our Ribs 'bow' before the Heart Throne.

Our Ribs bow before the Lamb when we pray...

Revelation 5:8
"And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints."

The Four Living Creatures say Holy, Holy, Holy, etc. continually, day and night, like a Heart beat...

Revelation 4:8
"And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come."

Think about how many times they repeat that. Now think about how many times your Heart beats.

;)

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, and here are the Saved resting in Abraham's Bosom until the day the Lamb leads them to the New Heavens and New Earth...

Revelation 5:11
"And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;"

'Under the Altar' represents Abraham's 'Loins'...

Revelation 6:9
"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:"

These are the first to enter the Pearly Gates to partake of the Tree of Life in order to receive their Glorified Bodies...

full

God teaches us that they rest...

Revelation 6:11
"And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."

It should be very obvious where they are 'resting'. ;)

John 1:18
"No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him."

Ultimately, Abraham's Bosom represents the Bosom of the Father... but you folks knew that right?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ribs...

Picture in your mind... A father and mother leaning towards eachother over a manger of a babe.

Can you see the wings of the cherubim covering the mercy seat?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ribs...

Picture in your mind... A father and mother leaning towards eachother over a manger of a babe.

Can you see the wings of the cherubim covering the mercy seat?

That is an interesting statement because I believe the Two Cherubim over the Ark of the Covenant represent two strands of DNA becoming One...

full

So yes, a Mother and Father having a Child.

Now, here is the scary part...

Ezekiel 28:14
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

According to Scripture, Lucifer is said to cover the Ark. That means Lucifer is the Earthly Father of our DNA. Stones of Fire are Phosphorus, which is also Lucifer and the Day Star...

full

Thus, verses such as this are literal and apply to the entire Human Race...

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Jesus was made in the likeness of sinful flesh, so there you go...

Romans 8:3
"For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:"

Lucifer's 'Covering of Precious Stones' represent Nucleobases.

Note that Satan's Seat is the Rod of Asclepius (RNA) in Pergamos...

full

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So we have this thing... we have two eyes..
two sides of a coin.. good evil, light dark
I've looked out of each eye independently.

I may upset some people with what I'm going to confess here, but it is what it is and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I had a few rounds with Jesus in my day. I accused him of being the snake in the garden. If you compare opening eyes,
and people seeing the light, and miracles and wonders and deceptions and subtilties.. I said, Lord.. what's up??
Now, I look out my other eye and the exact opposite is true. Jesus comes to bind that snake and cast him out.

I got so frustrated with myself I actually just walked away from the whole idea and didn't look back for a few years.
I had to walk this out.. and it was a long journey.
I have battles with a lot of people in the bible. It's not like I'm looking for a fight, they just show up when I least expect them.
And I have to wrestle with every verse, every concept. Seriously screaming Praise God while at the same time I want to throw the book in the fireplace.

I just had a row with Paul a couple weeks ago, and I finally found the answer to that battle I've had for years.
It upsets people. Somehow my doubts have the power to influence other peoples faith.
That's not good. Everybody has to find their own solid ground to stand on and not let anyone ever make you doubt your own faith.
Maybe that's the iron that sharpens the iron, I don't know, I just rather not be the one used to do the sharpening.
I get upset when I upset others. What a dilemma. But God uses us all in mysterious ways, and I'm not going to moan and groan about it.

LIFE ...
Every moment is filled with choices. You have to choose which way you will follow.
Your own eyes will deceive you and cause you to doubt. Or they will show you there is nothing to fear.

Jesus says: If your right eye offend thee, pluck it out.
If your eye is evil and filled with darkness, woe how dark that darkness is.
And you can choose which eye to focus with. The one with light or the one with darkness.

It took me awhile to understand that the choice is mine to receive a blessing or a curse.
To choose this day life or death.
To remove the tares from the wheat in my own mind.
And with God's grace if one is willing He will stand beside you while your in the battle. And He will make sure that you succeed.

You say, "Now here's the scary part" ...
I seen that movie play out already... :)
And I have no fear looking into the face of fear itself.
Because there is no fear when one has God on their side.
To the pure all things are pure...
That my friend.. is a prize worth striving for.

Thank You
Hugs

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
Quick question....

Do you believe the Four Horses of Zechariah are related to the Four Horses of Revelation?

Zechariah 6:2-3
"In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;"
"And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses."

Interestingly, these Four Horses travel North, South, East, and West.
BINGO 100%. yes, these same four Judgment/horseman are also found in the book of Zechariah. but notice CHAPTER 1. Zechariah 1:8 "I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white." but start reading at verse 1 first unto verse 8 and one will clearly see that these riding horsemen are judgment in the earth by the LORD.

now the horrseman in detail,
Zechariah 6:1 "And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.
Zechariah 6:2 "In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
Zechariah 6:3 "And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses. (meaning Pale).

So we have identified the four beast/living creatures again, and it's in the plural, horse(s), to me it's a continuance, not just a one time deal, or a one day event, but a building up to a point.

and as for the brass, good point,
A NOTE: while gleaning my notes on Revelation chapter 6, I came across this. It kept coming up over and over, I had not notice this before. Until I laid all the verses together. The feet of JESUS as “BRASS” in Revelation chapter 1, Base 12 you might want to look into that also.

also a current note for us today maybe? and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses. (meaning Pale), is a judgment of pestilence.
Revelation 6:8 "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Well a virus, like the Coronavirus, come under the heading of pestilence. And God said that he would pour his fury upon the land. as as was with the four angels at the four corners of the earth... translation, World Pandamic, east, west, north, and south. this Coronavirus has hit all parts of the earth. and as Revelation 6:8 states, "and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him". this Coronavirus has killed hundreded of thousands and counting.....

Base 12 as I said before, if God gave you this, stay with it and waver not, you're doing a good job. as I didn't notice the correlation of your assessment, but I was looking at it from a Judgment point of view. so stay your course. ok.

keep up the good work, and be blessed.

PICJAG

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well a virus, like the Coronavirus, come under the heading of pestilence. And God said that he would pour his fury upon the land. as as was with the four angels at the four corners of the earth... translation, World Pandamic, east, west, north, and south. this Coronavirus has hit all parts of the earth. and as Revelation 6:8 states, "and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him". this Coronavirus has killed hundreded of thousands and counting.....

It's not the physical virus that brings death.

It is the spiritual virus that kills ones faith.

This "pestilence" is making people suicidal. This "pestilence" is making people FEAR.
That's the pestilence that truly kills and brings real spiritual death.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Hugs

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not the physical virus that brings death.

It is the spiritual virus that kills ones faith.

This "pestilence" is making people suicidal. This "pestilence" is making people FEAR.
That's the pestilence that truly kills and brings real spiritual death.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Hugs
Not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. Exodus 15:26 "And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee."

see, a sick spirit only respon to a physical stimulus.

just as with children, a good old fashion stimulus on the backside will change that spiritual mind. now, for the Mat 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

this is the opposite, FEAR GOD, and that's without spiritual death, Hebrews 12:4 "Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin." Hebrews 12:5 "And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:" Hebrews 12:6 "For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth." Hebrews 12:7 "If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?" Hebrews 12:8 "But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons." Hebrews 12:9 "Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?" Hebrews 12:10 "For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness." Hebrews 12:11 "Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby." Hebrews 12:12 "Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;" Hebrews 12:13 "And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed."Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:"

and lastly, why, as a child of God, "This "pestilence" is making people suicidal. This "pestilence" is making people FEAR. say what?, listen, 1 Thessalonians 5:9 "For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,"

as a child of God, why worry, yes be concern, but worry? not the child of God... for one thing the child of God should be about our Father's business. Amen.

PICJAG