The Revelation Throne Room is Abraham's Bosom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many thanks @101G and @Ziggy .

These conversations have been a great blessing for me.

I will share what I have discovered later tonight or tomorrow.

:cool:

Reactions: 101G

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that Abraham's Bosom is not only a real place, it exists to this very day? No, it was not 'emptied out' as some preach. The Saved are still there, 'resting' until the Lamb leads them to living fountains of water...

Revelation 7:17
"For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

So, where is Abraham's Bosom? The best place to look is in the Book of Revelation, and the Throne Room of God...

Revelation 4:2
“And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.”

The Throne of God is often compared to the Heart. This is where God is said to rule from...

Colossians 3:15
“And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.”

full

If One were to look at the Book of Revelation through the lens of Human Anatomy, something incredible happens. Not only do the verses match with total precision, they also reveal a Great Mystery.

Let us go through some of these verses one by one to see if we can bring this Mystery into the Light.

Revelation 4:6.
“And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.”

Just like we saw in Ezekiel’s Vision, there is a Sea of Glass and Four Living Creatures full of Electron Eyes. The Four Beasts are the Four Forces of Nature that power the Heart. They also represent the Heart's Four Chambers.

Then there is the Sea of Glass.

Surrounding our Hearts is something called Pericardial Fluid. This is a perfect representation of the Sea of Glass that acts as a barrier between worlds. This fluid barrier is like the fluid surrounding our Brains and serves to cushion and protect the Heart.

Revelation 4:4.
“And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.”

Surrounding our Hearts are twenty-four Ribs. Naturally, there are Twenty-Four Elders surrounding the Throne. Ribs are white, which matches the White Raiment of the Elders.

full

Revelation 4:5.
“And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.”

The Seven Spirits of God is the Breath of Life that breathes through the Lungs.

full

Notice that there were also Lightnings and Thunderings. Our Hearts make a thundering noise whenever it beats. These thunderings are caused by the Electricity or Lightnings that power it.

Revelation 5:6.
“And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.”

The Blood of the Lamb is what pumps through the Heart. It is the Word of God.

full

When all the various descriptions of the Throne Room are pieced together using Human Anatomy as a guide, we find that we are in fact looking at a description of a chest cavity.

Yes, this chest cavity is none other than Abraham’s Bosom! Meditate on the magnitude of this Revelation. Has your Church ever taught you this?

Let us now put all of these clues together to see what God has been showing us for thousands of years now...

full

Incredible isn't it? This is just scratching the surface. Jesus specifically taught us that the very first thing we should do as Christians is to seek out the 'Kingdom of God Within'...

Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Are you comparing the Word of God to Human Anatomy, Biology, and the Microcosmic World within? If not, you haven't even taken your first step yet towards receiving the bountiful blessings of God.

;)

More of those awesome pearls He has hidden for us to see how His wonders work...much to study with this one!
Good post.

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK 101G, I beleive I have found the 'Missing Link' that connects your research with mine.

This is the verse that is the Key to everything we have been discussing...

Zechariah 6:5
"And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth."

The Four Horses are the Four Winds (Spirits) that blow upon the Earth. Notice the Angel's Spirit is 'quieted' by the horses that travel North...

Zechariah 6:8
"Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country."

Why?

Because a Northward traveling horse is a 'South Wind'. A South Wind is 'quieting'...

Job 37:17
"How thy garments are warm, when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?"

See that?

What a blessing this discovery has been for me! I have been trying to figure out the meaning of these horses for the longest time.

The Four Horse Winds can be good or bad...

Ezekiel 37:9
"Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live."

The ultimate meaning for me is that the Four Horse Spirits of Heaven represent the Four Nitrogenous Bases of DNA...
  • Adenine
  • Cytosine
  • Guanine
  • Thymine
Remember, wind is mostly Nitrogen. DNA is the Word of God. It breathes life into the 'Dead Bones'. DNA can create plagues.

It can even conjure up creatures from the Abyss...

Daniel 7:2-3
"Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea."

"And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another."

The bottom line here is that the Four Spirit Horses of Heaven are simply a 'vehicle' by which the Horsemen travel upon.

In other words, it is not the Horse that is linked to judgement, it is the rider.

The Riders themselves are the Four Forces that God uses to punish the world. This fits perfectly!

English: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are the forces of man's destruction described in the Christian Bible in chapter six of the Book of Revelation. The four horsemen are traditionally named after the powers they represent:

Category:Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Wikimedia Commons.

There is no way that can be a coincidence.

Note that the 'Four Beasts' are not the same as the 'Four Living Creatures'! I have been mixing the two terms. I apologize for that mistake.

The KJV has it correct...

The Four Beasts in the Book of Revelation are separate and unique beings (Lion, Ox, Eagle, Man)...

full

The Four Living Creatures in Ezekiel however, are composed of Four Beasts each...

full

Thus, sixteen Beasts combine to create Four Living Creatures.

It is these Four Living Creatures that are the Four Spirits of Heaven, not the individual Beasts. How do we know?

Ezekiel 1:20
"Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels."

Each Living Creature in Ezekiel had *ONE* Spirit. Thus, they are the Four Spirits of Heaven.

This would make sense because the 'Wheels' of God's Chariot are in fact the very Horses that make it travel. I always wondered why God's Chariot was never pulled by Horses. Now I know.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for featuring the thread!

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Two Mountains of Brass remind me of the Two Cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant. What do you think?
Here is the verse again...

Zechariah 6:1
"And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass."

There are many interpretations of course. A really good one I found has to do with the Two Witnesses.

Micah 6:1
"Hear ye now what the LORD saith; Arise, contend thou before the mountains, and let the hills hear thy voice."

"He took the high mountains and hard rocks as witnesses against the obstinacy of his people"

Micah 6:1 Commentaries: Hear now what the LORD is saying, "Arise, plead your case before the mountains, And let the hills hear your voice.

Not bad, however I feel we can do better. Check this out...

Ezekiel 1:7
"And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass."

If the Four Spirit Horses of Heaven are related to the Four Living Creatures, then perhaps 'Feet of Brass' is the clue we should be focusing on...

Revelation 1:15
"And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters."

and...

Revelation 2:18
"And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;"

Could the Two Mountains of Brass be the Feet of the LORD? If the Throne of God is the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant, then perhaps the Four Spirit Horses proceed from the LORD and the Ark...

Zechariah 6:5
"And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth."

And there we have it. They go forth 'from the Lord'. Thus, the Two Mountains of Brass represent the Son of God.

The Ark is his 'footstool'...

1 Chronicles 28:2
"Then David the king stood up upon his feet, and said, Hear me, my brethren, and my people: As for me, I had in mine heart to build an house of rest for the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and for the footstool of our God, and had made ready for the building:"

Again...

Psalms 132:7
"We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool."

Last edited: