The Spirit of God is love: towards the brethren

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not the Spirit of God, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not the Spirit, I am nothing.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not the Spirit of God, it profiteth me nothing.

The Spirit of God suffereth long, and is kind; The Spirit envieth not; The Spirit vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

The Spirit of God never faileth:

God is a Spirit and that Spirit is love: he that loves not the children of God has not the Spirit of God.

It is written that charity shall cover the multitude of sins and I say to you that the spirit of God Shall indeed cover the multitude of sins.

Isaiah 30:1 King James Version (KJV)
30 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not the Spirit of God, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not the Spirit, I am nothing.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not the Spirit of God, it profiteth me nothing.

The Spirit of God suffereth long, and is kind; The Spirit envieth not; The Spirit vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

The Spirit of God never faileth:

God is a Spirit and that Spirit is love: he that loves not the children of God has not the Spirit of God.

It is written that charity shall cover the multitude of sins and I say to you that the spirit of God Shall indeed cover the multitude of sins.

Isaiah 30:1 King James Version (KJV)
30 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:

well a human being's love doesn't make them God like because they love, its not of God and to cover sin is exactly that, not like your posting that seems want to show and uncover sin and fault.