The Spiritual Side of Things!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Elle

Sep 27, 2012
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last (7th millennial) day.

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last (7th millennial) day.

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last (7th millennial) day.

Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood (BELIEVE), hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last (7th millennial) day.

In the last (7th millennial) day, that great (8th millennial) day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

(I believe the GWT Judgement is the start of the 8th millennial day. (Satan's millennium of being locked up started before the 1000 year millennium commenced. So he is actually appearing on the scene BEFORE the 7th millennial day ends in which his 1000 years ends inside of the 7th day, in other words they overlap.) Those people are judged according to THEIR works, not God's works. These were not believers, nor were they the unbelieving wicked who get tossed into the lake of fire. These would be akin to the strangers (gers) that came to live amongst Israel. I assume that their works were righteous enough to allow them their chance to learn about God's ways and "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink." Apparently God knows they will accept the offer, for their names are apparently in the book. Only time will tell if my understanding is correct. I did believe only yesterday that the GWT was for the dirty sheep who cleaned their acts up in the 7th day millennium, their wicked offspring who sided with Satan at the end of the 1000 years and those wicked who have died over the course of 6000 years, but there may be one more group. Those who died over the last 6000 years who just weren't sure if God existed, they didn't deny Him necessarily, they just were skeptical. I think their lives weighed on the positive side of the balances.

Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last (7th millennial) day.

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last (7th millennial) day.

Command therefore that the sepulcher (Satan has done a good job of keeping Yeshua's people in the dark these last 2000 years) be made sure until the third (7th millennial) day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.

Then on the third (7th millennial) day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.

And be ready against the third (7th millennial) day: for the third (7th millennial) day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.

And it came to pass on the third (7th millennial) day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the (7th) trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

But the remainder of the flesh of the sacrifice (Armageddon Tares) on the third (7th millennial) day shall be burnt with fire.

And it came to pass the third (7th millennial) day after that I was delivered (from tribulation), that this woman (Israel) was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger (people who deny God) with us in the house, save we two (House of Israel and the House of Judah) in the house.

Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third (7th millennial) day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD.

And this house was finished on the third (7th millennial) day of the month Adar, which was in the sixth year of the reign of Darius the king.

After two (5th & 6th millennial) days will he revive us: in the third (7th millennial) day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

From that time forth began Jesus (144,000, a type of Yeshua) to shew unto his (their) disciples, how that he (they) must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third (7th millennial) day.

And they shall kill him (them, 144,000), and the third (7th millennial) day he (144,000) shall be raised again.

And shall deliver him (them, 144,000) to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify (kill) him (them): and the third (7th millennial) day he (they) shall rise again.

For he (144,000) taught his (their) disciples (Tribulation Saints), and said unto them, The Son of man (The 144,000) is (will be) delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him (them); and after that he (they) is (are) killed, he shall rise (raise them) the third (7th millennial) day.

And they shall mock him (144,000), and shall scourge him (them), and shall spit upon him (them), and shall kill him (them): and the third (7th millennial) day he (they) shall rise again.

Saying, The Son of man (144,000) must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third (7th millennial) day.

And he (144,000) said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox (Anti-Christ), Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third (7th millennial) day I (they) shall be perfected.

And they shall scourge him (them, 144,000), and put him (them) to death: and the third (7th millennial) day he (they) shall rise again.

Saying, The Son of man (144,000) must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified (killed), and the third (7th millennial) day rise again.

And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ (144,000) to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third (7th millennial) day:

And the third (7th millennial) day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother (of the 144,000: Israel) of Jesus (144,000) was there:

Him (144,000) God raised up the third (7th millennial) day, and showed him (them) openly;

And that he (144,000) was (were) buried (silenced), and that he (they) rose again the third (7th millennial) day according to the scriptures:

He shall deliver thee (Israel) in six (seals, trumpets & bowls) troubles: yea, in seven (the seventh seal, trumpet & bowl) there shall no evil (wicked are killed) touch thee.

And on the seventh (7th millennial) day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh (7th millennial) day from all his work which he had made.

And God blessed the seventh (7th millennial) day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made

Seven (millennial days) days thou shalt eat unleavened bread (God's true word), and in the seventh (7th millennial) day shall be a feast to the LORD.

Six days ye shall gather it (God's word); but on the seventh (7th millennial) day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none (Because enough was gathered on the 6th day to suffice them through the 7th day when they are taught by the priests).

And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh (7th millennial) day for to gather, and they found none. (No need to look for God's word, the law will go forth from Zion where they will learn)

See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath (7th millennial day of rest), therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread (God's word) of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh (7th millennial) day.

So the people rested (from there labors of searching to understand God's word, for it would be taught to them) on the seventh (7th millennial) day.

And the glory of the LORD abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six (millennial) days: and the seventh (millennial) day he called unto Moses (144,000) out of the midst of the cloud.

Six (millennial) days may work be done; but in the seventh (millennial day) is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath (7th millennial) day, he shall surely be put to (second) death.

And the clean (the first resurrection group) person shall sprinkle upon the unclean (the dirty sheep slotted for the 2nd resurrection) on the third (7th millennial) day, and on the seventh (millennial) day: and on the seventh (millennial) day he shall purify himself, and wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and shall be clean at even (End of the millennium).

And do ye (You who) abide without the camp (New Jerusalem) seven days: whosoever (of you that) hath killed (spiritually) any person, and whosoever (of you that) hath touched (been responsible for) any (that you have spiritually) slain, purify both yourselves and your captives (the ones you led astray with your false teachings) on the third (7th millennial) day, and on the seventh (millennial) day.

And ye shall wash your clothes (garments) on the seventh (millennial) day, and ye shall be clean, and afterward ye shall come (Receive spiritual bodies) into the camp (New Jerusalem).

Beware that there be not a thought in thy wicked heart, saying, The seventh (millennial) year, the year of release (Satan bound), is at hand; and thine eye be evil against thy poor (in spirit) brother, and thou givest him nought (no spiritual food); and he cry unto the LORD against thee, and it be sin unto thee.

And if thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew woman, be sold (taken captive) unto thee, and serve thee six years (6 millennial days); then in the seventh (millennial) year thou shalt let him go free (from your false teachings) from thee.

Six (millennial) days thou shalt eat unleavened bread (God's true word): and on the seventh (millennial) day shall be a solemn assembly to the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work (Looking for God's word, it will be provided) therein.

And seven priests (angels) shall bear before the ark (Yeshua) seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh (millennial) day ye shall compass the city (Mystery Babylon) seven times, and the priests (angels) shall blow with the trumpets.

And it came to pass on the seventh (millennial) day, that they rose early about the dawning of the day, and compassed the city (Mystery Babylon) after the same manner seven times: only on that day they compassed (Mystery Babylon) the city seven times.

And it came to pass at the seventh (millennial) time (day), when the priests (angels) blew with the trumpets, Joshua (Yeshua) said unto the people, Shout; for the LORD hath given you the city (Mystery Babylon).

And they pitched one over against the other seven days. And so it was, that in the seventh (millennial) day the battle (Armageddon) was joined:

And when the seventh (millennial day) month was come, and the children of Israel were in the cities, the people gathered themselves together as one man (all are believers) to Jerusalem.

From the first day of the seventh (millennial day) month began they to offer burnt offerings unto the LORD. But the foundation of the (Ezekiel's temple) temple of the LORD was not yet laid.

So the priests, and the Levites, and the porters, and the singers, and some of the people, and the Nethinims, and all Israel, dwelt in their cities; and when the seventh (millennial day) month came, the children of Israel were in their cities.

And Ezra (Yeshua) the priest brought the law before the congregation both of men and women, and all that could hear with understanding, upon the first day of the seventh (millennial day) month.

And they found written in the law which the LORD had commanded by Moses, that the children of Israel should dwell in booths (temporary bodies) in the feast of the seventh (millennial day) month:

But in the days of the voice of the seventh (start of the millennium) angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of (the kingdom of) God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
...He said, "It is finished!" Then bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

i have come to see the Revelation of Christ to be much like the revelation of Einstein, in some ways. If that makes any sense.

Elle

Sep 27, 2012
bbyrd009 said:
...He said, "It is finished!" Then bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

i have come to see the Revelation of Christ to be much like the revelation of Einstein, in some ways. If that makes any sense.

Not sure what you mean, but if you care to elaborate, I will read your thoughts.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
oh, just that we are still kind of catching up to Einstein, physically; lots of future predictions being made, etc, and i wonder if the analogy is not true for Christ, too. Let's just say that Christ's first coming caught everyone out, and i highly suspect His second one to do the same, lol. After all, people seem to have been misunderstanding "Second Coming" ever since Acts, yes? That commune vibe the first church had goin on seems to make most pastors uncomfortable enough, lol...but it hardly ever comes out that they are the same bunch Paul was collecting alms for a couple years later.

Elle

Sep 27, 2012
bbyrd009 said:
oh, just that we are still kind of catching up to Einstein, physically; lots of future predictions being made, etc, and i wonder if the analogy is not true for Christ, too. Let's just say that Christ's first coming caught everyone out, and i highly suspect His second one to do the same, lol. After all, people seem to have been misunderstanding "Second Coming" ever since Acts, yes? That commune vibe the first church had goin on seems to make most pastors uncomfortable enough, lol...but it hardly ever comes out that they are the same bunch Paul was collecting alms for a couple years later.
You said: "Let's just say that Christ's first coming caught everyone out, and i highly suspect His second one to do the same, lol."

Let me see if I am understanding you correctly. Are you saying that Yeshua raised to spiritual life those that came before him? If so, there may be some grounds for that when it speaks of those whose graves broke open in Matthew 27:52-53: "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."

Many wonder who the 24 Elders are and how it is that they are seen in heaven by John before the 70th Week of Daniel has even taken place. People assume they went into the earthly city of Jerusalem, what if in fact they ascended to heaven with Yeshua? They didn't even come out of their opened graves until after the resurrection. I read an article once, which I will provide the link, that says the wave sheaf offering presented before God was in fact the 24 elders and NOT Yeshua. That Yeshua is the High Priest who presented them as the first of the first fruits of the barley harvest. In the Gospel of Thomas, in 52:1 it says: His disciples said to him: “Twenty-four prophets have spoken in Israel, and all (of them) have spoken through you.” Could the 24 prophets be the 24 elders? I don't know for sure, but it is a strong possibility.

You said: "After all, people seem to have been misunderstanding "Second Coming" ever since Acts, yes?"

Yes, I believe they have, but in the sense that they thought it was to take place in their time, not realizing it was yet future.

You said "That commune vibe the first church had goin on seems to make most pastors uncomfortable enough, lol...but it hardly ever comes out that they are the same bunch Paul was collecting alms for a couple years later."

I think I know what you are getting at, but need some more clarification as to what you mean.

Links to understanding the wave sheaf offering, I don't necessarily agree with everything they say, but it helps paint a picture.
http://escapeallthesethings.com/24-elders-revelation-heaven/
http://www.hope-of-israel.org/waveshf.htm

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Elle said:
You said: "Let's just say that Christ's first coming caught everyone out, and i highly suspect His second one to do the same, lol."

Let me see if I am understanding you correctly. Are you saying that Yeshua raised to spiritual life those that came before him? If so, there may be some grounds for that when it speaks of those whose graves broke open in Matthew 27:52-53: "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."

Many wonder who the 24 Elders are and how it is that they are seen in heaven by John before the 70th Week of Daniel has even taken place. People assume they went into the earthly city of Jerusalem, what if in fact they ascended to heaven with Yeshua? They didn't even come out of their opened graves until after the resurrection. I read an article once, which I will provide the link, that says the wave sheaf offering presented before God was in fact the 24 elders and NOT Yeshua. That Yeshua is the High Priest who presented them as the first of the first fruits of the barley harvest. In the Gospel of Thomas, in 52:1 it says: His disciples said to him: “Twenty-four prophets have spoken in Israel, and all (of them) have spoken through you.” Could the 24 prophets be the 24 elders? I don't know for sure, but it is a strong possibility.

You said: "After all, people seem to have been misunderstanding "Second Coming" ever since Acts, yes?"

Yes, I believe they have, but in the sense that they thought it was to take place in their time, not realizing it was yet future.
well, with all due respect what i am suggesting is that our concept of "future" might be as errant as theirs was, when it is postulated as some future, physical, yet still somehow "extra-ordinary" occurrence, rather than seeing that these may be applied to any believer, in any Era, whenever the concepts and symbology are taken spiritually, rather than literally. Thus, the Great Final Battle, Armageddon, becomes an allegory about the battle within you. Etc.

Elle

Sep 27, 2012
bbyrd009 said:
well, with all due respect what i am suggesting is that our concept of "future" might be as errant as theirs was, when it is postulated as some future, physical, yet still somehow "extra-ordinary" occurrence, rather than seeing that these may be applied to any believer, in any Era, whenever the concepts and symbology are taken spiritually, rather than literally. Thus, the Great Final Battle, Armageddon, becomes an allegory about the battle within you. Etc.

I see what you mean. I agree that they can be applied to any believer of any age, but I do believe that the earth cannot continue on the course it is going. There will have to be an end to this insanity, therefore the final week of Daniel is the capstone of the end of man's 6000 year rule. I do not see the Battle of Armageddon as some literal battle that will take place in the Middle East, but rather a spiritual gathering based on the premise of who one is following. The beast gathers them against God when they are deceived into following him instead of God. God gathers his people when they choose to follow Him instead of the beast. It's a war of the minds. However, I do believe that Yeshua will literally return and do away with the wicked.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There will have to be an end to this insanity, therefore the final week of Daniel is the capstone of the end of man's 6000 year rule.
tooooo--morrow, to-morrow, He'll Save Us, tomorrow,
(cuz really we aren't saved tooo-dayyyyyy!)

sorry, lol. i'm evil, i guess. the final week of Daniel ends for me, when i die, and imo i am only going to experience todays until then. I have yet to ever experience a tomorrow. Oh, i see that i have somehow wandered into the eschatology ("divination") section again; my bad.

Elle

Sep 27, 2012
bbyrd009 said:
tooooo--morrow, to-morrow, He'll Save Us, tomorrow,
(cuz really we aren't saved tooo-dayyyyyy!)

sorry, lol. i'm evil, i guess. the final week of Daniel ends for me, when i die, and imo i am only going to experience todays until then. I have yet to ever experience a tomorrow. Oh, i see that i have somehow wandered into the eschatology ("divination") section again; my bad.
And it is right about this time that I have nothing more to say except "Adieu!".

Reactions: bbyrd009