The Synagogue of Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009

Read the word in orange on front of the book.
So obvious who the author of this book is.

I copied this image right off of Amazon com
I had no idea this name was on the book
The Father of Lies is the author of this evil book.

any questions?

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I have never read the Talmud, but only read about it and understand the work to be the Jewish interpretations and discourse on the scriptures. Not all Jewish people accept the Talmud, such as the Karaite Jews, and their calendar is based on actual lunar sighting instead of calculated days such as the mainline Jews do today because of the Diaspora.

Like any commentary and teaching, I'm sure it's filled with "traditions of men" such as Christian dogma often is as well, be they mainline, British-Israel like I tend to be, or even Identity Christians. Most, no, I should say ALL have "something wrong" and due to the fact I don't consider myself perfect either, will not condemn the next person for a fault that they are oblivious to. Nevertheless, even if there are some Jews of "The synagogue of Satan", I fail to see (as I know where this is going) why ALL Jews should be branded as non-Israelite. Likewise, not all lost tribe people are racially pure regardless of what some would want us to believe. But then again I'm of the old Armstrong and J.H. Allen school of thought where we all come from Noah anyway, and there is no need for many races of "man" since man was created in God's image and was indeed created to become God higher than the angels (so why the many different men in creation?). Man was created to usurp Satan from the throne of this earth and to rule and reign. Had Adam taken of the tree of life, that would have been the incarnation --- but all that about man is for another time perhaps at tea time.

Back to the OP, just what is it specifically you don't like about the Talmud? that is to say I'm not endorsing it or condemning it. Give a specific example or two where the Jews are not practicing the Law correctly. And forget the palindrome symbol on the cover of the book that seems to say "Satan". Maybe they included that to subconsciously sway the reader.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Hey Tim. Tea time? Are you sure you're not an Englishman?

The name of the book shocked me.
IN revelation 2:9 and 3:9 there is a strong warning from John? NO, it was from Christ, to the synagogue of Satan, those who called themselves JEWs(judeans) but are not..

There are two Talmuds from what I've gathered.
The first was the written version of the teaching of the elders,, which Christ condemned for it negated the scriptures. Written in Jerusalem after Christ time. Also called the Oral Law but made the Laws of Moses of No effect.
The second was done in Babylon and is referred to as the Talmud Balvi
The second one is blasphemous and the most evil book I've ever read.
sickening really.
Anyone that reads the book and is not disturbed by the contents is a vile person already.

read.. and prepare yourself to be shocked...

http://www.rense.com...ral86/talmd.htm

http://jesus-messiah...%20The%20Talmud
http://jesus-messiah...sh/talmud2.html

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate. Keep this in mind when you read the following scripture.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

These people that wrote this book are Satan pawns.
They sound like Edomites.

The Kariates are better but still not followers of the way, they are antichrist.

Shlama

"...any decision regarding the Jewish religion must be based on the TALMUD as the final resume. . .
. " (The JEWS - Their History, Culture, and Religion, Vol. 4, p. 1332, Jewish Publication Society of America)

"The TALMUD is to this day the circulating heart's blood of the Jewish religion. Whatever laws, customs or ceremonies we observe --
whether we are Orthodox, Conservative, Reform or merely spasmodic sentimentalists -- we follow the TALMUD. It is our common law."
(The Talmud; Heart's Blood of the Jewish Faith, by Herman Wouk, "which also ran serially in the New York Herald Tribune, 11/17/59")[/indent]

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
I fail to see (as I know where this is going) why ALL Jews should be branded as non-Israelite. Likewise, not all lost tribe people are racially pure regardless of what some would want us to believe. But then again I'm of the old Armstrong and J.H. Allen school of thought where we all come from Noah anyway, and there is no need for many races of "man" since man was created in God's image and was indeed created to become God higher than the angels (so why the many different men in creation?). Man was created to usurp Satan from the throne of this earth and to rule and reign. Had Adam taken of the tree of life, that would have been the incarnation --- but all that about man is for another time perhaps at tea time.
Most Jews are Ashkenazi's from Noahs son Japeth. Many Jews have written about their history and how the nation converted to Judaism around 800ad. These make up approximately 90 percent of modern Jews they claim. The others are Sephardi which came from the Sepharvium that was sent to fill the land when Judah was taken into captive. The Sepehardi were from near Babylon and the name means two cities.

If there are any real Judaites of old who would know but God himself?

I no longer believe Noah carried the seed of all mankind.
Science has proven that there were races of men here long before other races.

The scriptures points out the difference subtly.

If Cain went alone into the land of Nod and married there. Who did he marry if only Adams family were on earth?
Who was Cain worried about? He feared the people of the world would kill him.

Cain was never ever mentioned as Adam seed. Why?

There were two types of men in early scriptures...
IYSh-men and Adam-ites

How did Eve know Cain was a Iysh man at birth?
"The Lord hath given me an Iysh" Not a Man child but an IYSH

Num 23:19 God is not a man(Iysh), that he should lie; neither the son of man(Adam), that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Iyshmen were natural brutes that Paul talked about.
Liars and un-repented men like Cain, the Canaanites and Esau's seed.

When you see the words "Son of MAN"
It clearly means one thing.. the same thing as saying "Son of Adam" which implies that there were others who were not Sons of Adam..

Christ was called the Son of Man as were many Hebrew prophets and in reality they should have be translated as "Son of Adam"
Christ was called the second Adam,

Adam come from the word Adawm meaning Ruddy or to show blood in the face.
David was ruddy. Esau was ruddy all over.

Lam 4:7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
Christ was Ruddy

The bible strictly forbid any marriage outside of your own race. Satan has always tried to get people ot mix their seed like Esau did, which was a grief to his parents.
Once in scripture Yahweh made the Israelites send all their foreign women and children off and told to forget them.

With this in mind think of the meaning of the Kinsmen redeemer.
Christ our Kinsmen redeemer. Redeeming his Kinsmen...

I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This OP is such hypocritical garbage
guess what all Arabs that claim to be of Ishmael they also claim to be true Jews by race through Abraham ...

anyone can practice the faith of Judaism Jews are a race pf Israelites
and they include many people today ..

God returned to Jerusalem whom he chose and called his people
anybody that denies this not only doesnt know scripture
but is themselves working and speaking against Gods plan thus making them the true sinners here ....

Your arrogance at thinking you know more than God is disgusting ..
You hate this book because they misrepresent Christianity in its writings

While daily on this site you and others twist your fathers words into what he never said and think you are better than those God himself has put a stupor on temporarily
you being Hypocrites and God hates hyprocrisy

And your breaking the rules posted on this site
  • Denominational Posts – Excessive posts either attempting to either push a single denomination (or group) or attacking another denomination are included in this rule.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
This OP is such hypocritical garbage
guess what all Arabs that claim to be of Ishmael they also claim to be true Jews by race through Abraham ...

anyone can practice the faith of Judaism Jews are a race pf Israelites
and they include many people today ..

God returned to Jerusalem whom he chose and called his people
anybody that denies this not only doesnt know scripture
but is themselves working and speaking against Gods plan thus making them the true sinners here ....

Your arrogance at thinking you know more than God is disgusting ..
You hate this book because they misrepresent Christianity in its writings

While daily on this site you and others twist your fathers words into what he never said and think you are better than those God himself has put a stupor on temporarily
you being Hypocrites and God hates hyprocrisy
Woe Nelly!
Where did I say I know more than God?
I didn't... [edited by the moderator] You really seem out there.

Where is the hypocrisy? Do you even know what it means?
You just enjoy slinging invective like a ten year old child.

You really don't ever deserve a rational reply.
Enjoy my ignore list and seek someone in the medical field for help with your problem.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
That's why I'm of the old school of thought. Ever notice how old H. W. Armstrong always looked as well as J. H. Allen? I guess I'm getting old like them and is fitting for me. :lol:

Meanwhile, I think it's time for me to turn on the air conditioner. I think it's going to get hot again. :lol: