• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These sites are private and do not conform with the Israeli Government's plan or agenda.
You can always write to the Government and make a direct enquiry if you are curious enough.
What? It is a report about a red heifer from a publisher that writes articles for their community.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Make the effort H2S....write to the Israeli government with a direct enquiry.
For who's benefit? Mine? My beliefs in the Bible and Bible prophesy are very solid. And I already have issues with government. The Israeli government hates the Christian Jews.
Even in Jerusalem where thousands of Christians from all over the world come to visit there are Jews who hate Christians but love their money. If it wasn't for tourism Jerusalem would not have prospered so well.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, "coulda", "shoulda", "woulda".

We'll reach "reality" if we just imagine enough.
Bobby Jo
Are you prone to sarcasm as a form of communication? We are both adults who believe in the Bible we just have different views about what it says.
I see your remarks often as demeaning and degrading and I really don't understand what your purpose is for it.
As to the red heifer prophecy and the temple I humbly agree to disagree.
God Bless

Reactions: amadeus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Heart2Soul, post: 734047, member: 7841" ... As to the red heifer prophecy and the temple I humbly agree to disagree ...[/QUOTE]

... with Scripture:

1 Cor. 6:19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God?

So where the Solomon's temple was insufficient; now YOU say our body is insufficient; and we need to go back to Solomon's temple?

Yeah, not.
Bobby Jo

To All,
Let's not believe what Scripture says. We can dream up any circumstance; any outcome; and any "facts"; and it will all turn out as WE IMAGINE. (Emphasis on IMAGINE.)

Boy, -- talk about having tickling ears.
Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Heart2Soul, post: 734047, member: 7841" ... As to the red heifer prophecy and the temple I humbly agree to disagree ...

... with Scripture:

1 Cor. 6:19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God?

So where the Solomon's temple was insufficient; now YOU say our body is insufficient; and we need to go back to Solomon's temple?

Yeah, not.
Bobby Jo[/QUOTE]
I know that...you know that....but the Jewish people don't... they haven't even been baptized of the Holy Spirit.
What is happening in Jerusalem is exactly what was prophesied would happen.
They believe there has to be a temple before the Messiah can come....and the rituals that must be performed are critical. They said it has been 2000 years since a red heifer without spot or blemish has been born. There is now.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For who's benefit? Mine? My beliefs in the Bible and Bible prophesy are very solid. And I already have issues with government. The Israeli government hates the Christian Jews.
Even in Jerusalem where thousands of Christians from all over the world come to visit there are Jews who hate Christians but love their money. If it wasn't for tourism Jerusalem would not have prospered so well.
I'm not sure what your point is H2S. As I said, an enquiry to the Israeli Government to verify their view on these matters at least would give you an understanding not based on hearsay.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo I am coming to understand that you think I am of the Jewish faith? No...2 years ago God told me to keep my eyes on Israel....and that's what I have been doing...studying, watching, listening and praying.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo I am coming to understand that you think I am of the Jewish faith? No...2 years ago God told me to keep my eyes on Israel....and that's what I have been doing...studying, watching, listening and praying.

"Israel" is not a contrived "temple"/"red heifer". Israel is the nation which I anticipate will drop nuclear weapons (bombs) on it's own territory when Russia and Iran converge on the valley of Megiddo. But while you're looking one way -- and not seeing --; you're ignoring where the Church is going. Perhaps if you saw where the Church is going, you'd see Israel ALONGSIDE.

And let me suggest, -- MOST of the end time prophecies pertain to the nations of the world, and they're so simple but you have no clue.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree there will be no physical temple for the Antichrist to sit in--at least I don't think so. Paul argued against a reconstitution of the Law, along with its temple system. The book of Hebrews forbids a reintroduction of a sacrificial system when Christ has completed that purpose for all time.

There will be no renewed OT temple. But is Paul speaking of a different kind of temple? He must be because he had heard about the Olivet Discourse, in which Jesus condemned Herod's temple. So Paul is referring back to the "boastful" Little Horn of Dan 7, who according to Paul asserts authority over that of God.

There are also a couple of OT references in the Prophets to a different kind of temple being utilized by pagan kings. Isa 14.13-14 and Eze 28.14. It is much more likely Paul was referring to those Scriptures than the Olivet Discourse. In my view the Olivet Discourse identified the Abomination of Desolation as the destruction of the temple by the Romans in 70 AD--just as it was written in Dan 9.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I agree there will be no physical temple for the Antichrist to sit in--at least I don't think so. Paul argued against a reconstitution of the Law, along with its temple system. The book of Hebrews forbids a reintroduction of a sacrificial system when Christ has completed that purpose for all time.

There will be no renewed OT temple. But is Paul speaking of a different kind of temple? He must be because he had heard about the Olivet Discourse, in which Jesus condemned Herod's temple. So Paul is referring back to the "boastful" Little Horn of Dan 7, who according to Paul asserts authority over that of God.

There are also a couple of OT references in the Prophets to a different kind of temple being utilized by pagan kings. Isa 14.13-14 and Eze 28.14. It is much more likely Paul was referring to those Scriptures than the Olivet Discourse. In my view the Olivet Discourse identified the Abomination of Desolation as the destruction of the temple by the Romans in 70 AD--just as it was written in Dan 9.
There will be another Temple built in Jerusalem. Jesus will reign over the world from it.

It will be built before He Returns, by the faithful believers from every race, nation and language. Zechariah 6:15
Proved by 2 Thess 2:4 and Revelation 11:1

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be another Temple built in Jerusalem. Jesus will reign over the world from it.

It will be built before He Returns, by the faithful believers from every race, nation and language. Zechariah 6:15
Proved by 2 Thess 2:4 and Revelation 11:1
Hi brother. I don't think so, but it's certainly possible. We should not think no buildings will be built in future ages. A temple may be one of them.

As I understand it, Jesus will himself be the temple in the New Jerusalem. This indicates to me that there will no longer be the kind of temple that was used to separate Israel from God.