• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

does that mean God will fill and dwell in this temple? When He said blessed are those that hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled. Filled how? Not to be degrading but the blind leading the blind. Does not mean that when it turns to God, the vail won’t and can’t be removed. Only why follow after what can’t see afar off of what is destroyed? You speak often about having a heart for restoration. For rebuilding and building up. What Is your heart for being restored? Isaiah 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

“thou shalt raise up” ...thou shall raise up the dead “the restorer of paths (for God) to dwell in” Luke 2:34 And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;

the fall (destruction) and rising again (restoration) of many in Israel.
Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Again, are you over there restoring the third temple of God? What is your heart of restoration towards?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does that mean God will fill and dwell in this temple? When He said blessed are those that hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled. Filled how? Not to be degrading but the blind leading the blind. Does not mean that when it turns to God, the vail won’t and can’t be removed. Only why follow after what can’t see afar off of what is destroyed? You speak often about having a heart for restoration. For rebuilding and building up. What Is your heart for being restored? Isaiah 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

“thou shalt raise up” ...thou shall raise up the dead “the restorer of paths (for God) to dwell in” Luke 2:34 And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;

the fall (destruction) and rising again (restoration) of many in Israel.
Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Again, are you over there restoring the third temple of God? What is your heart of restoration towards?
The Jews believe that Jesus will return to Jerusalem and will sit in His Holy temple....so regardless of what we believe about the temple it is a fact that they are working on rebuilding it.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews believe that Jesus will return to Jerusalem and will sit in His Holy temple....so regardless of what we believe about the temple it is a fact that they are working on rebuilding it.

you didn’t answer the question: which are you rebuilding?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I mean if that is the case then why rebuild and restore His people for a place for Him to dwell? Why not put down all the wasted efforts then and go on over to Jerusalem and trade in edification of the body for some hammer and nails and deckings and lavers and an altar built up for an acceptable place of sacrifice?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you didn’t answer the question: which are you rebuilding?
Am I the the one to rebuild? If you think you are the one who is rebuilding his temple you are in error....His Word and His Holy Spirit is the one who is has made us His temple.
And rebuilding is not what I share...I share restoration and refreshing in the last days.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean if that is the case then why rebuild and restore His people for a place for Him to dwell? Why not put down all the wasted efforts then and go on over to Jerusalem and trade in edification of the body for some hammer and nails and decking and lavers and altars to built up an acceptable place of sacrifice?

Both Jew and Christian alike believe that the old testament prophesies speak of a new covenant of some type. The difference is that the Jews believe that the "new" covenant is about reestablishing the old one, including the burnt offerings. They don't believe in the new covenant established by Jesus, and this is the key difference, and is why when the beast arrives the Jews will be licking his boots. He will tell them exactly what they will want to hear and a temple will be built for him as plainly stated in Revelation 11.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am I the the one to rebuild? If you think you are the one who is rebuilding his temple you are in error....His Word and His Holy Spirit is the one who is has made us His temple.
And rebuilding is not what I share...I share restoration and refreshing in the last days.

isn’t that what is being disputed whether man rebuilds the temple or God rebuilds it? No, didn’t mean I but the Ministration of the Spirit of God. Those of You (the restorer of paths to dwell in) will build ...being those of Christ. Born of Spirit and not after the flesh. Paul went in depth on being careful how one builds: no other foundation raised up but Christ. You said “rebuilding is not what I share” “I share restoration and refreshing in the last days” are they not the same rebuilding, restoration, restitution, and refreshing from the presence of the Lord.
Acts 3:19-21...Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Only asking what is being restored, rebuilt, refreshed in 1 Corinthians 15:48-49 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. [49] And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

“I share restoration and refreshing in the last days” Of which temple? Which habitation Is being built up as the place of His dwelling? Again, if it is the third temple over in Jerusalem “for the end” and that altar is what is acceptable unto God, then why edification of the body “build one another up in the Spirit”...why not instead be over there helping with that restoration of all things to the Jews temple and altar for burnt sacrifice?

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
isn’t that what is being disputed whether man rebuilds the temple or God rebuilds it? No, didn’t mean I but the Ministration of the Spirit of God. Those of You (the restorer of paths to dwell in) will build ...being those of Christ. Born of Spirit and not after the flesh. Paul went in depth on being careful how one builds: no other foundation raised up but Christ. You said “rebuilding is not what I share” “I share restoration and refreshing in the last days” are they not the same rebuilding, restoration, restitution, and refreshing from the presence of the Lord.
Acts 3:19-21...Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Only asking what is being restored, rebuilt, refreshed in 1 Corinthians 15:48-49 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. [49] And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

“I share restoration and refreshing in the last days” Of which temple? Which habitation Is being built up as the place of His dwelling? Again, if it is the third temple over in Jerusalem and that altar that is acceptable, then why are all busy Over there helping with that restoration of all things?
Perhaps you misunderstand what I have presented.
It isn't true that a 3rd temple will not be built because it is being rebuilt.
It is true that we are His temple as the apostle taught.
What God is restoring? His relationship with Israel, His Covenant Blessings, His Church, Relationships of the family, Restoring our souls, His Kingdom here on earth, the Garden of Eden, all things since the beginning of creation will be restored.....in varied times of course.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't true that a 3rd temple will not be built because it is being rebuilt.

I’m not suggesting it won’t be rebuilt either. Only in vain. I’m sorry if I misunderstood you.

What God is restoring? His relationship with Israel, His Covenant Blessings,
He already has Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

A New Name:
I will write upon him the name of God
The name of the city of my God.
Which is New Jerusalem.
I will write upon him my new name...
2 Corinthians 5:17-18 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. [18] And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Revelation 21:2-3 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. [3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
—Lacking nothing in Him: all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So who are the real Jews then?

Romans 2:28 KJB
"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:"

Who says their must be literal descendants of the Jews? Could they not have been dispersed/lost as the other tribes following 70AD? Is there solid proof of true Jewish lineage? Are there prophecies concerning literal Jews or Israelites that have yet to be fulfilled?

Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't believe the "Jews" in Israel are real Jews. I believe they are of the synagogue of Satan.
I believe God's promise, that in the end-times, He would restore the Jews to their own land, and that is what God is doing.

As for authenticity of the Jews in Israel, extensive DNA studies have been conducted on Jewish and Levitical lineage. To get married in Israel, the couple must be able prove their lineage, which is often done via DNA tests. The purest line is perhaps the Levitical line which varies by only 1.5%. I am not up-to-date on the latest research. I conducted my studies 25 years ago, but I presume that they have developed a lot more data since then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Romans 2:28 KJB
"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:"

Who says their must be literal descendants of the Jews? Could they not have been dispersed/lost as the other tribes following 70AD? Is there solid proof of true Jewish lineage? Are there prophecies concerning literal Jews or Israelites that have yet to be fulfilled?
Very good and correct.
Romans 2:29 The real Jew is one who is inwardly and his circumcision is of the heart, spiritual not literal and he receives his commendation not from men, but from God.
This means that it is the faithful Christians who are the Israelites of God. Just as Paul confirms in Galatians 6:14-16,

Yes; there are many prophesies that tell of the virtual demise of those who call themselves Jews. Isaiah 22:14, Jeremiah 10:18, Romans 9:27, +
Then there are plenty of prophesies that say how God will protect and bless His faithful people.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe God's promise, that in the end-times, He would restore the Jews to their own land, and that is what God is doing.

As for authenticity of the Jews in Israel, extensive DNA studies have been conducted on Jewish and Levitical lineage. To get married in Israel, the couple must be able prove their lineage, which is often done via DNA tests. The purest line is perhaps the Levitical line which varies by only 1.5%. I am not up-to-date on the latest research. I conducted my studies 25 years ago, but I presume that they have developed a lot more data since then.
I don't think the poster doubts that physically they are Jewish. He apparently may not realize that God will deal again with physical Israel in the end time and bring salvation to it.

Reactions: Stan B

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe the "Jews" in Israel are real Jews. I believe they are of the synagogue of Satan.
That could be said of every religion and denomination today. That is what Revelation teaches. What was the point of signaling out one single group?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cain left his "offering" but it was rejected. And so the religious are.

Bobby Jo
When you cut off my entire post then it appears to say something I did not say......I simply posted links that show the rebuilding of the temple is underway.