The Three H's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Translation - how you think is how we all should think

No, it means to despise wisdom is foolish.

You are quick to shun wisdom without first weighing it in and rightly dividing the word of truth.
I have quite fittingly provided scripture a half dozen times or so and a few of you haven't acknowledged it and you have trampled it under foot. Do you even value the word of God?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are quick to shun wisdom without first weighing it in and rightly dividing the word of truth.
I have quite fittingly provided scripture a half dozen times or so and a few of you haven't acknowledged it and you have trampled it under foot. Do you even value the word of God?

Sorry,.. I must have missed the commandments where it talks about not allowed to have any fun or imagination.

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't deny wisdom, I deny you have a lot. I value Scripture I have no idea who you are and don't value your opinion at this point

Reactions: April_Rose

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, God commands us to preach the word and THAT is the point.
No one needs your permission to preach the word.

Dude, you don't get it not everyone thinks like you. Your so heavenly minded you ain't no earthly good. Further I don't cotton to evangelical preaching when you act like your all it, now get.

Reactions: April_Rose

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Dude, you don't get it not everyone thinks like you. Your so heavenly minded you ain't no earthly good. Further I don't cotton to evangelical preaching when you act like your all it, now get.

Not everyone has eyes to see. They remain blind and do so willingly to walk in darkness.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is MUCH better than television. *Shoves popcorn into mouth*

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds and casting down imaginations.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I am replying not to you AprilRose and HistoryB right now. My replies now are to the forces that are clearly at work here.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
AprilRose, you don't know which side you are pandering to here by mocking and scoffing.
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I serve the Lord,.. I just think you're overreacting and that's why I'm making jokes. :p Trust me I hate Satan too. Like I said before I told him to go get his popcorn did I not? ;)

Reactions: historyb

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Oh I serve the Lord,.. I just think you're overreacting and that's why I'm making jokes. :p Trust me I hate Satan too. Like I said before I told him to go get his popcorn did I not? ;)

AprilRose I am not saying that you don't serve the Lord, however believers can still be influenced by Satan. The 3 h's asside.
I have posted scripture after scripture but you have been scoffing. Scoffing to scripture is how Satan responds to it and back to things like the 3 h's when someone gives Satan ground in their life with his devices they become at some level influenced by him and react in things like scoffing to the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.