The Three H's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
It appears that you are right, and that Halloween has its origins in the Catholic doctrines about dead saints.
Many pagan practices came in, as it was celebrated. So unlike christianized pagan holidays, Halloween is a paganized Christian Holiday.
How Ironic that it is demonic.

You are wrong. The festival can be traced further back, about 2,000 years in ancient Ireland. See post 160

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I'll add another H here for how humorous that this thread has turned out to be. I had an absolute ball last night and if this were any other website I would have been banned for joking around like that. It's great!! :D

I see you're still posting while ignoring my question.
What kind of spirit leads someone to scoff?

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
If you want to focus on what is real, then here is the reality.

1. Satan is the adversary (enemy) of God, Christ, Christians, Christianity, and in fact mankind. His agenda is to STEAL, KILL, AND DESTROY.

2. Satan is already condemned to Hell, and he knows that his time is short. Therefore he is redoubling his efforts through his minions such as BLM, Antifa, the Democrats, the EU, the UN, WHO, etc.

3. Satan wants every human being in Hell, and fights against the Gospel and God's truth daily and viciously. He seems to be gaining the upper hand.

4. At the very least, Satan wants Christians to believe that there is nothing wrong with things originating with Satan and evil spirits. And he has managed to deceive many, in many different ways.

5. There are too many Christians failing to resist the devil. Therefore devilish things have crept into Christian lives, Christian homes , and Christian churches.

Enoch. Very well outlined. Thank You.
I found point #4 particularly fitting.

Reactions: Enoch111

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I wasn't speculating, my statements were from Wikipedia.

You were speculating that your source was referencing the oldest history, then I posted a source tracing the festival much further back. Now is the time for you to acknowledge that you were informed that history of the festival goes further back then you thought.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were speculating that your source was referencing the oldest history, then I posted a source tracing the festival much further back. Now is the time for you to acknowledge that you were informed that history of the festival goes further back then you thought.

TV, no offense, but you come off as a little pushy sometimes. Maybe a LOT pushy sometimes. You sure this is the best way to minister to people?

God bless,
Hidden

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
TV, no offense, but you come off as a little pushy sometimes. Maybe a LOT pushy sometimes. You sure this is the best way to minister to people?

God bless,
Hidden

Thank you for the caution Hidden. I will try to tone down being pushy.
A couple people on here are plowing right through historical documentation I've posted and ignoring any of my points and just coming up with mindless comebacks.

When did this forum turn into a playground of mindless games instead of looking at scripture, history, and logic..

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the caution Hidden. I will try to tone down being pushy.
[\QUOTE]

You just gained a bit more of my respect and I'm listening more than I was listening last night. I'm still not changing my opinion but now at least you finally got my attention. :)

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

Thank You for that.
I would be a hypocrite if I didn't weigh in the correction of a fellow believer like I have suggested others do.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You for that.
I would be a hypocrite if I didn't weigh in the correction of a fellow believer like I have suggested others do.

Yeah no offense man but you were WAY out of control and demanding last night and that's not how you earn friends. Feel free to share your POV but please tone it down a bit would ya?

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I respond intensely to subjects having to do with satan because I have seen and experienced the spiritual realm and demonic forces to the point that I know it's not fun and games.
It can seem like fun and games to some, but one day you will never view it the same again because you will know it's real from experience.

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I apologize for being out of control.
Shalom.

That's all you had to say apology accepted and I apologize for yanking your chain last night for the record but I really didn't mean any real harm,.. I was only doing it to show you how ridiculous you were acting but now,.. it's no biggie. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and btw,.. I would NEVER go into the occult or play with Ouija boards or any of the sort.

Reactions: historyb

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
That's all you had to say apology accepted and I apologize for yanking your chain last night for the record but I really didn't mean any real harm,.. I was only doing it to show you how ridiculous you were acting but now,.. it's no biggie. :)

Apology excepted. I was only frustrated.
Not hurt at all.
I did not assume you the type to do those things you just mentioned and I didn't doubt that you walk with the Lord so please don't worry about that.
We are all on a different part of the same road to Christ.
Shalom.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apology excepted. I was only frustrated.
Not hurt at all.
I did not assume you the type to do those things you just mentioned and I didn't doubt that you walk with the Lord so please don't worry about that.
We are all on a different part of the same road to Christ.
Shalom.

I apologize for the delayed response but currently figuring out how to do something on another website,.. anyways want to start all over?

Reactions: historyb
Status
Not open for further replies.