The Tie That Binds

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I drop a little nugget on you; he is the tie that binds you, it is Christ that makes you you. Look at like this "Christ without you is just Christ without you, seems simple enough right. It takes the twain (the two) to make up God's original intention. What is God's original intention? To have children by taking a part of himself, Christ, and placing it in the creature. That constitutes a couple of things; (first) a birthing would take place that would be totally apart from anything the creature (our creation) could do for themselves.
(Second) there would be nothing the creature could do to make all of God's plan work.
The father has carried out his plan perfectly from before the foundation of the world. Regardless of Lucifer, fallen angels, and Adam and Eve, the plan of God has always been at the forefront of the father's mind.

IE: when Lucifer said "I will be like the most high, I will, I will, and I will. In total rebellion the father knew he had a plan, when the serpent beguiled the first two creatures, the father knew he had a plan that would work out. When anyone has ever set themselves against God to rebel, he knew the plan and purpose, the reason for creation, the reason men live and breathe, he knows the plan from the foundation of the world. The simple plan of birthing his own Children like unto the one son, Christ. What makes them like unto the one son? A birthing, the one son, the only begotten. Children of God are birthed and not made. glory.

You can make a son obedient, but you cannot produce a son by obedience, son's have to be birthed. In order to birth son's you must have a father, that father is what births son's like unto the one son. If you have ever looked for the tie that binds it all together it would be a BIRTHING, Christ in you the hope of glory.

And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken. - Ecclesiastes 4:12

Reactions: Nancy