The Time Frame The Christ Will Come Broken Down

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
2Cr 5:8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. It was only that way before Christ sister Vickie now when the flesh dies the spirit/soul goes to the Lord all those believers who died before Christ are now with him also. In fact those that died martys for him are the Saints that cry out from under the Alter "How Long Lord" Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
"I was sitting in my yard reading the bible as I often do, and while there the voice of God which I have heard many times spoke to meand said "The tribulation will come through the seed of Ishmael. I really had a giggle come forth, I love our Lord, He makes me laughoften at what He does with me and how he speaks to me in various form through out my life. As I started reading prophecy at that pointto understand what God meant. For I also had been taught the same doctrines as many who are searching for the truth of the end. We have a Lord who is touchable, and will touch us, will cause laughter with us, and is most gentle in His dealings with us. I've known Christ since 14 yrs. old. He has given me prophecy of this tribulation and to tell others. I have told many but it has been hard for his children to graspbecause of false teachings encompassing them. I understand and is why I spend a lot of time showing people the verses The Lord showed me and has been showing me day after day where they match up with others he had written by other prophets of O.T and N.T. We don't have very long and it will come, the rulers of the tribulation are setting themselves up and is now in process. Many, like in the Days of Noah are marrying and going to and fro not grasping the signs that are all around us. Many are looking for things that they have been told to look for and they will be unprepared at what is coming. It is my hearts desire to give all who might listen to be ready, for God spoke it in verbal form to me and it will come. He also told me my children will be in the resurrection and God sent me to an young man at a hospital with a young child who was dying and the Holy Spirit came out from me and made this known to me in speaking to this man. Then a few months later God showed me in the bible the verses. Everything the N.T speaks about is written in the prophets, it is more that many realize. Vickie"-- If this is true then I have a question for you Vickie.Who is the Restrainer mentioned in 2 Thess 2:6-7?

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
2Cr 5:8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. It was only that way before Christ sister Vickie now when the flesh dies the spirit/soul goes to the Lord all those believers who died before Christ are now with him also. In fact those that died martys for him are the Saints that cry out from under the Alter "How Long Lord" Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
John 5:28-29 Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out---those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned. John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--THE SON OF MAN[. (tells us Enoch did not go to heaven when he died, he was before Christ and Christ spoke these words in John)Ecclesiastes 12:7 and the DUST (man) returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God. Job 33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life. This is the Spirit that makes us and the breath from God gives us life when we die this is the spirit that goes back to God. We stay in the ground awaiting for the resurrection which takes place at Christ's coming.1 Thess 4:15 the dead in Christ, who have fallen asleep, rise up from the ground and come with him to receive those who are left alive. See, even Paul says those who are have died in Christ are asleep in the ground making John 5:29 match.To be absent from the body is present with the Lord is metaphorical. It is not literal. The two places Paul uses this term is saying that when we are being of flesh in thoughts and actions we are not close to God. Enoch, Abraham, Noah, as Hebrews 11:13 tells us that these all died without receiving these things promised and will be resurrected everyone at once. The message in Hebrews 11:39 says they will not be made perfect without us. In other words, God had planned something better, that at the resurrection all of us together would be changed and receive the Crown of Life together. For God is not a respecter of persons. For him to bring others into eternal life would not be loving nor correct to those who died and served him before Christ died. Thank for letting me share with you sister Christina, you're always full of good scriptures and thoughts, this one is an area where there are many verses that will bring to light the resurrection and the hope we all have to wait for together before any of us can receive it. Thanks Vickie

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
-- If this is true then I have a question for you Vickie.Who is the Restrainer mentioned in 2 Thess 2:6-7?
I am assuming it is one of the angels, I have not looked into this, but seeing that it is all God's will and power doing all of this and allowing it to come forth, to hold back such power seems it would only come from God, his using his angels. What have you on this matter? It is a very good question to ask. Thanks.Sorry for being so late in response to you. There has been a lot of things going on these last two months and I do some moderating at another site, with all this I didn't realize how much time has slipped by. Thanks.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Hello my dear sister. John 5:28-29 Jesus says "Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in the graves will hear his voice and come out. Those who have done good to everlasting life and those who have done evil to be condemned. Seeing there is judgment on the household of God, 2 Corinthians 5:10 and John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the Son of Man, the one who came from heaven. The spirit and the breath given to us by God goes back to God, the translations used the word soul, but all sleep in the ground and the physical body we have turns back to the dust until the resurrection takes place. We are in sleep mode to stand before God at His coming. Ps 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. (our thoughts stop the day we die, but our breath from God goes back to him who will come and breath it back into us upon raising us up out of the grave, some to everlasting life others to condemnation. Our Lord allows no one into heaven, for that is his dwelling the earth is our inheritance forever and ever along with Jacob.Ps 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.Prov 10:30 The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth. Ecc 3:19-20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. 21 Who knoweth the spirit of mand that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth? The Spirit that God gave is removed and goes back to God, we have no thoughts or life until we are resurrected and judged, then we receive our inheritance the earth forever and ever. And God dwells here with us. God speaks of these through out the bible over and over, but no where does he make it known of us being in heaven dwelling with him, for that was never the promise to Israel, and we have been grafted in to that promise to them. thanks.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The problem with this sister Vickie is that it causes contradictions else where ...Therefore something is being misunderstood by us ...For we know the error is not with God ....So to find a correct answer we must look at all scriptures on a subject and find the answer God gives us that does not cause a contradiction in his Word...We are talking several differnt things here ... We have a flesh body, a spiritual/soul body, we have physical death and the spiritualy dead, We have before Christ death on the cross to conquer death sin...and after his death on the cross different rules applied before and after .... So truth lies in finding which he is speaking of here and how it applies withoutcausing a contradiction somewhere else... John 5:25 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live." This verse covers two things, and there is a double witness to this. First of all, As it is written in I Peter 3:18, 19, 20, that Christ immediately after giving up the Ghost, (that is to say died on the cross); He went to those that were held captive, not physically but in their soul bodies. He went to those that lived all the way back "to the time of Noah", which means "the beginning" which then means back to Adam, and even to those of the six day creation before Adam, that were spiritually dead.I Peter 3:18, 19, and 20; "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:" [18] "By which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison," [19] "Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering for God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water." [20] These souls were spiritually dead because they could not overcome the penalty of sin for being under the law. Jesus had not paid the price yet. But when Christ had paid the price on the cross, God was fair and Jesus went to them and offered to them the same opportunity that we have today, to accept eternal life. Isaiah, Daniel and Jeremiah all were born before Christ went to the cross, don't you think these prophets of God have the same right to choose that you and I do? Of course they do.The second important point here is dealing with the transfiguring of the human body into the spiritual body. There are two men in the bible that the Bible records as not dying, but being taken by God. These two are Enoch, and Elijah. We also will be changed at the Lords coming into our spirit bodies (incorurptable) without dying for not all shall sleep (die)John 5:28 "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice,"This again is what we talked about in I Peter 3:18-20, when those that believed came out of the holding place for souls of the physically dead, in their soul bodies they visibly walked the streets of Jerusalem. Jesus is the fountain of life, and when Jesus offered life to those spiritually dead souls, they sprang to life from the authority of Jesus. God treats all His children the same, regardless of their race or what period of time they were born within this flesh age.John 5:29 "And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of Life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." After each soul has heard Jesus' voice, and those that have accepted Him and repented, Jesus is giving them eternal life, which is "the resurrection of life". Then those that have heard Jesus and chose not receive Him, will have done evil in refusing the mercies of God, and their souls are damned to hell fire. Don't overlook the fact that there will also be the time of the Millennium age, whereby the teaching and discipline will come prior to the final judgment day.The flesh body returns to the earth/dust not the spirit 2Cr 5:8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. Remember... Lazarus's story here was anyone trapped in a dead body?

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
The problem with this sister Vickie is that it causes contradictions else where ...Therefore something is being misunderstood by us ...For we know the error is not with God ....So to find a correct answer we must look at all scriptures on a subject and find the answer God gives us that does not cause a contradiction in his Word...
Good afternoon, Christina, I was noticing your gender on the information that shows on your posting windows and it says your gender is male, have I been wrong thinking you are female? I have stupidly not paid attention and assumed you are female, please forgive me if I have been wrong. Are you male or female, thanks.
We are talking several differnt things here ... We have a flesh body, a spiritual/soul body, we have physical death and the spiritualy dead, We have before Christ death on the cross to conquer death sin...and after his death on the cross different rules applied before and after .... So truth lies in finding which he is speaking of here and how it applies withoutcausing a contradiction somewhere else...
What has happened in cases like this is the understanding of the verses one is taught by man to observe a certain way. I'll show you in the verses below you brought, okay?
John 5:25 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live." This verse covers two things, and there is a double witness to this.
The hour is coming, speaks in reference to the Day of the Lord, when those who will hear Christ's voice are those in their graves and they will be resurrected and live, which is what Paul speaks in 1 Thess 4:15-16 the dead in Christ rise first, as Christ goes on to say in verses 28-29 not to be amazed at this for they are being bought to life for judgment and condemnation. These verses are all together in speaking clear the resurrection that happens at Christ's coming back to earth. To take I Peter which is referring to Christ's death and not the resurrection of body of believers that have died in Christ as John 5 is speaking about the resurrection of the dead at Christ's return, hearing his voice.
These souls were spiritually dead because they could not overcome the penalty of sin for being under the law. Jesus had not paid the price yet. But when Christ had paid the price on the cross, God was fair and Jesus went to them and offered to them the same opportunity that we have today, to accept eternal life. Isaiah, Daniel and Jeremiah all were born before Christ went to the cross, don't you think these prophets of God have the same right to choose that you and I do? Of course they do.
These prophets all died in the FAITH, therefore not yet receiving the promise but with us they will be made perfect with us, just as Heb 11:39 says, which is when Christ comes they will be brought up into perfection with us at the call of the Lords voice becoming perfect with us being born into the kingdom of God. Remember we have been grafted into them, they are not grafted into us. The promise of being made perfect was to them first, and we together with them will be make holy together forever in perfection never to die again, but to reign upon the earth with Christ over the entire earth, starting off with the 1000 yrs reign to complete God's promise to them and us.
The second important point here is dealing with the transfiguring of the human body into the spiritual body. There are two men in the bible that the Bible records as not dying, but being taken by God. These two are Enoch, and Elijah. We also will be changed at the Lords coming into our spirit bodies (incorurptable) without dying for not all shall sleep (die)
The transfiguration is a parable. Speaking of the house of Judah and his five brother who he begged the Lord to have warned. This knowledge of what God is speaking in the parable of Lazarus, keeps the entire bible speaking the same promise and making it clear we are separated at death, some to receive life, other go to lay were they will receive condemnation which is the 2nd death at Christ's coming. We who are saved go into Abraham's bosom, where he is also in the ground awaiting for resurrection of the dead for the promised hope for those who have lived in the Faith.
John 5:28 "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice,"This again is what we talked about in I Peter 3:18-20, when those that believed came out of the holding place for souls of the physically dead, in their soul bodies they visibly walked the streets of Jerusalem. Jesus is the fountain of life, and when Jesus offered life to those spiritually dead souls, they sprang to life from the authority of Jesus. God treats all His children the same, regardless of their race or what period of time they were born within this flesh age.
Take the first sentence and it says all those who are in the graves, meaning more than one, and is not speaking of Christ as 1 Peter is speaking of Christ. These two verses are not the same resurrection being spoken of.
John 5:29 "And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of Life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." After each soul has heard Jesus' voice, and those that have accepted Him and repented, Jesus is giving them eternal life, which is "the resurrection of life". Then those that have heard Jesus and chose not receive Him, will have done evil in refusing the mercies of God, and their souls are damned to hell fire. Don't overlook the fact that there will also be the time of the Millennium age, whereby the teaching and discipline will come prior to the final judgment day.
You are taught what you have written above, the bible says that if we have not walked according to the spirit gifted to us we face damnation and Hell fire at Christ's coming. You believe that which has been taught to you, and I read and see the verses differently than you do, and the promises to Israel, have been passed on to us by being grafted in. Once you are taught a certain way, it is established in you to see things that way in the verses. It is my sincerest love in saying that we have been taught differently and I read the verses you use and they are speaking differently and do not speak of the same resurrection. It's is a fact of life in this world of believers and it will soon all be straightened out for the King is coming. All mysteries will be made known. The resurrection I am stead fast in from the words spoken by God because that is the promise to Israel, Abraham, and all the prophets, to be raised to inherit the earth and receive eternal life living on the earth as the inheritance with Christ here forever. Never going to heaven for heaven is coming here through Christ. I know this promise and it is my hope that I look forward too. thanks for sharing with me, and I understand the teachings you have come with, thank you for being such a nice person in speaking this matter of teachings that you have with me. It is not my place to cause havoc or to belittle another, but know where I stand and have verses that speak it.As you also have. LOL The flesh body returns to the earth/dust not the spirit 2Cr 5:8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. Remember... Lazarus's story here was anyone trapped in a dead body?[/quote]

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
LOL ..No you were right Im female dont know how male got checked
laugh.gif
P.S. Offically a female now
cool.gif
And while you are free to believe as you like I was not taught by man I learned just as you from studying Gods Word and I learned there can be no contradictions and your veiw creates many. So I dont agree, We both can not be right so guess its an impass no offense but I'll will stick with the one God gave me that has no contradictions by the way I espically disagree with your view of the changing(1 Cor.) we are never told its a parable for anything. In fact we are told just the oppisite its a mystery being revealed not a parable which is a thing that meaning is hidden/veiled with out Gods wisdom.It is exactly as its written ...ALL will be changed at Christs coming(last 7th trump)

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
VickieYes, I am saying there is no one in heaven right now who has been born on earth in the flesh, other than Christ. We all sleep in the ground until Christ comes and sounds the trumpet and the dead in Christ rise first. It doesn't go with what the rest of the bible that speaks about from Genesis to Revelation which is the dead being resurrected at Christ's coming.
Hello again VickieHow do you explain these versesRevelation 6:10 "And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord [Master], holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth."Revelation 6:11 "And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."Clearly these were killed on earth and are now in Heaven

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Hello again VickieHow do you explain these versesRevelation 6:10 "And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord [Master], holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth."Revelation 6:11 "And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."Clearly these were killed on earth and are now in Heaven
did you notice that in verse 11 it says "THEY SHOULD REST A LITTLE LONGER". Refers to they are sleeping. In verse 9 says they are under the Altar, doesn't it, making it clear they are NOT IN HEAVEN. They were also told to wait a little longer, these are killed during the great tribulation that will very soon come full swing here in America. Not one sentence in Rev 6:9-11 gives any indication that shows they are alive in heaven, but are resting under the Altar which is the earth. the Altar being spoken about in Rev 6:9 is also used when translated into English as a hearth, a fire place, making the altar tied to being in heaven null and void. There in not any indication of these being in heaven from these verses as their being given white robes refers to their having been cleansed by the righteousness of the blood of the Lamb, meaning Christ's blood covers them. These are tribulation Saints that have died from the time of Christ to the return of Christ and will be resurrected to everlasting life.Happy 5th of July, ChristinaI am going to post the parable of Lazarus, so you can see the parable as I understand it. It's rather lengthy or else I'd do it on this reply.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
did you notice that in verse 11 it says "THEY SHOULD REST A LITTLE LONGER". Refers to they are sleeping. In verse 9 says they are under the Altar, doesn't it, making it clear they are NOT IN HEAVEN. They were also told to wait a little longer, these are killed during the great tribulation that will very soon come full swing here in America. Not one sentence in Rev 6:9-11 gives any indication that shows they are alive in heaven, but are resting under the Altar which is the earth. the Altar being spoken about in Rev 6:9 is also used when translated into English as a hearth, a fire place, making the altar tied to being in heaven null and void. There in not any indication of these being in heaven from these verses as their being given white robes refers to their having been cleansed by the righteousness of the blood of the Lamb, meaning Christ's blood covers them. These are tribulation Saints that have died from the time of Christ to the return of Christ and will be resurrected to everlasting life.Happy 5th of July, ChristinaI am going to post the parable of Lazarus, so you can see the parable as I understand it. It's rather lengthy or else I'd do it on this reply.
Happy 5th of July to you Vickie Sorry but I beg to differ with you here Your view seems to be based in speculation and preconceived idea of a Rapture here IMHOthere is no facts to back any of this. Please allow me to try to explain what I mean If you could see your way to indulge me for a minute and set aside the idea of Rapture for just a minute .... Then it becomes very obvious that these are already dead and with Christ and waiting They are the saints that were (will be)martyred for Christ .... There is no evidence this alter is not heaven in fact who is telling this story John where was he taken ? You can not just assume the Alter of God is on earth.Because of a technical description of what one is. This is pure speculation not fact ... There is nothing here that even remotely indicates these are saints are all future martyrs to die in the future .... In fact they are told to wait (for a season) ..Rest here is the Greek word anapauō1) to cause or permit one to cease from any movement or labour in order to recover and collect his strength2) to give rest, refresh, to give one's self rest, take rest3) to keep quiet, of calm and patient expectationThe fact they are resting does not mean asleep as you have said. Their blood was shed on the earth, while at this time they are pleading at the altar of God in heaven. To be absent from this body is to be present with the Lord [Ecclesiastes 12:7]. The time of revenge will come at God's appointed time. Before God, nobody gets away with anything.Revelation 6:11 "And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."This is all past and future who will be martyred for the LordSo you can see how a preconceived idea is coloring your whole interpretation of scripture ..Again you have the scripture of Christ visiting hell ... He died for all sin past present and future not just from the cross on ..He conquered death and all sin not some sin .....Only the flesh returns to the dust .... To deny this is to deny the very teaching/reason for the coming of Christ ... Another reason why this Rapture theory is so very dangerous ... I hope I haven't offended you sis but I can never take an interpretation of scripture seen through a doctrine of men as Gods truth "sorry"

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Hi Christina, I had a good day with family. No I don't believe in the rapture. How can one go to heaven before Judgment?2 Corinthians 5:10 Why would God let anyone into heaven before judgment? He won't it. And the earth is the inheritance not heaven.Any verses you have showing why God lets anyone in before Judgment which takes place here on earth, I would enjoy reading them.We receive our rewards here on earth at judgment. Thanks.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Christina, I had a good day with family. No I don't believe in the rapture. How can one go to heaven before Judgment?2 Corinthians 5:10 Why would God let anyone into heaven before judgment? He won't it. And the earth is the inheritance not heaven.Any verses you have showing why God lets anyone in before Judgment which takes place here on earth, I would enjoy reading them.We receive our rewards here on earth at judgment. Thanks.
Sorry I had thought you had posted on several occasions you believe Rapture I stand corrected.....Because God says so being in heaven and held until judgement is exactly what happens if you understand Lazarus story correctly. being in heaven and judgement are not necessarily related. When Christ is here.. heaven will be on earth (heaven is an great expanse where God dwells)..... yet we have 1000 years before judgement .... Heaven isnt necessarily a reward of judgement...except in terms of a new earth and New heavens promised believers.... And that isnt what the verse above says I don't know what Bible you are using but its a lousy translation and is misleading you II Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."It says nothing like the verse you quoted it simply says all must be judged period

golfjack

Jul 6, 2009
Is there scriptural basis for the rapture? I believe so. I can think of the following four scriptures: 1 Thess. 4:15-17, Dan. 12:1, 1 Cor. 15:51-52, 2 Thess. 2:1-2, and 2 Peter 3:3-4.
rolleyes.gif
Peace, Golfjack

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Is there scriptural basis for the rapture? I believe so. I can think of the following four scriptures: 1 Thess. 4:15-17, Dan. 12:1, 1 Cor. 15:51-52, 2 Thess. 2:1-2, and 2 Peter 3:3-4.
rolleyes.gif
Peace, Golfjack
With all due respect,No it isn't. This is nothing but pure spectulation of men of trying to make it fit to God's Words... Die hard Rapture people quote these scriptures. Again, Rapture lovers just want to avoid God's Words.Ezekiel 13:20 - Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.------------------------------------------------II Thessalonians 2:3 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;II Thessalonians 2:4 - Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.------------------------------------------------When is Christ coming?I Corinthians 15:50 - Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption..................I Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.I Thessalonians 4:16 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:So what is this last trumpet? What is this trump of God?Revelation 11:15 - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.So who is number 5 and 6?Revelation 9:1 - And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.So, looks like Christ isn't coming back for Rapture folks since it clearly says that Christ is the one that comes back when you least expect it. My my... that's a shame.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
rolleyes.gif
Peace, Golfjack
Daniel 12:1 yes multitudes will be delivered at Christ's coming and as verse 2 of Daniel 12 says those who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life others to shame and everlasting condemnation. This resurrection is the first that all Christians are raised up in. The removing from the earth of the one's chosen happens in this resurrection and are placed in judgement for the good they have done and for the bad they have done, just as 2 Cor. 5:10 says. We reign for a 1000 yrs and then the 2nd resurrection takes place at the end of the 1000 yrs reign.I am sorry Christina, I didn't write it well enough for you to understand it. I used the scripture reference and made my comment. My comment is a summation of the verse. The judgement comes at the resurrection of the dead just as Daniel 12:1-2 and John 5:28-29 says. It is not my place to change anyone's opinion of what they believe only state what I read. Thanks

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
Typical Jordan.Starts a post with, "With all due respect" and ends it with, "So, looks like Christ isn't coming back for Rapture folks since it clearly says that Christ is the one that comes back when you least expect it. My my... that's a shame."And yet people bemoan the tone on this board lol. The obvious problem with Jordan's post is the typical problem with Jordan's posts:He throws in a flurry of scripture that have nothing to do with the topic he is criticizing, then declares victory. No? You don't think so?Observe:"With all due respect,No it isn't. This is nothing but pure spectulation of men of trying to make it fit to God's Words... Die hard Rapture people quote these scriptures. Again, Rapture lovers just want to avoid God's Words."Ezekiel 13:20 - Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.-- The scripture Jordan references deals with false prophets and what will be done to them. The scripture provides nothing at all to refute the scriptures that have been provided to support the concept of the Rapture. No-thing. My favorite part is his last line. Allow me to repeat:"So, looks like Christ isn't coming back for Rapture folks since it clearly says that Christ is the one that comes back when you least expect it. My my... that's a shame."-- What ultimately makes this line comical (and void) is that those who support the Rapture concept do not in any way disagree with the concept that "Christ will come back when you least expect it." They present a timeline where certain things need to happen before the event occurs...JUST LIKE those who do not believe in the Rapture present a timetable of events that need to occur before Christ finally returns at the end of the Tribulation.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This was an uncalled for no point post Polar you not only are singling out a person by name to sling insults its obvious to all your childish behavior is a reaction to your false doctrine being insulted...So you try to put your spin on the verse We call that denying the word of God...Well guess what that does not work ..Because its still Gods word rather you deny it or not ...Only one with a poor level of knowledge of scripture reduces one to having to resort to these tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.