The True God and Eternal Life !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This topic can be hard to be understood . SO i am sorry if i did not explain it well enough .
The main thing is , LEARN JESUS , BELIEVE IN HIM ALONE for salvation . AND learn HIM well .
I did not even understand the small part i know till six months after being drawn to Christ .
So i dont strive over this .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then they better read ISSIAH and quickly . Jesus said something marvleous . The FATHER is SPIRIT and desires those to worship HIM IN
SPIRIT and IN TRUTH . And the spirit is truth and the spirit is JESUS and is GOD .
I know it can be tough to understand in part . For even JESUS says I GO to MY FATHER and MY FATHER is GREATER than I .
But JESUS is THE WORD of GOD , fact is , HE IS the very ESSENCE of GOD .
HOW did GOD create the world . HE SPOKE . HIS WORD is HIS ESSENCE IT IS HIS own essence coming forth of HIM .
The WORD is LIFE as GOD IS LIFE .
Notice it says that JESUS created the worlds and all that is , YET GOD SPOKE IT .
JESUS truly is the WORD of GOD and GOD is HIS WORD . HIS WORD is SPIRIT its HIS ESSENCE . ITS HIM .
This is hard to explain . But they are truly ONE . TRULY ONE . GOD did not create JESUS , nor speak HIM INTO EXISTANCE
NOPE . GOD simply spoke , HIS WORD IS HIS OWN ESSENCE . ITS HIM .
Sorry if that is hard to understand . I have such a hard time trying to explain this .
HE is the First and HE IS THE SPIRIT and the SPIRIT IS GODS WORD . ITS a beauty . BUT i fear i am not explaining it well enough .
First thanks for the reply, second, it's not hard for me to understand, I been saying this all the time that Jesus is the Holy Spirit who is the only true and Living God.

and yes, the Spirit is truth and JESUS is the TRUTH.

But as a "Diversified Oneness", we believe that Jesus who is God is the Equal share of himself in flesh. for he is the ordinal "First", and the ordinal "Last" of his OWN SELF, per Isaiah 63:5.

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are the same Spirit (Ephesians 4:4, John 4:24).

However, it should be clear that the Holy Ghost proceeds from the Father (John 15:26) and that He understands humanity experientially, having been human (Luke 23:46), so that He can make intercession for the saints (Romans 8:26-27); while the Father has never been human except after He incarnates to become the Son. So He (the Holy Ghost) is distinct from the Father as concerning experience.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are the same Spirit (Ephesians 4:4, John 4:24).

However, it should be clear that the Holy Ghost proceeds from the Father (John 15:26) and that He understands humanity experientially, having been human (Luke 23:46), so that He can make intercession for the saints (Romans 8:26-27); while the Father has never been human except after He incarnates to become the Son. So He (the Holy Ghost) is distinct from the Father as concerning experience.
Sing to the glorious king .
I have something to remind us all about .
WHO was the third man with the two angels .
Sounds like Christ to me , doesnt it . I mean look what abraham calls him . Shall the judge of all the world
So , He has walked upon the earth . It has to be JESUS . Because Jesus said the Father has comitted all judgment unto the SON .
And yet he was in the form of a man when he spoke to abraham . Isnt that just something .
I found a wonderful gem you might also enjoy .
Do you remember the dream that jacob had . Wherein He saw this ladder that reached from heaven unto earth .
And heaven was opened and the angels were ascending and descending upon that ladder .
Now what do we think that ladder was a representation , or who i should say .
Well lets read john the first chapter .
What did JESUS tell nathianel . Ye shall see greater things than these . Ye shall see heaven opened
and the angels of GOD ascending and descending upon THE SON OF MAN . It was idential langague to what jacob had seen in his dream .
I always thought that was so wonderful .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good night everyone . And may all sound out many praises with much thanksgiving UNTO the GLORIOUS LORD .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can they be "the same Spirit" when they are clearly distinguished from each other? You are not your father, and your father is not you.
yes, there is only ONE SPIRIT, now Enoch 111 is this two separate Spirit or the same one Spirit. Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

both Spirits here is capitalized, so is this two separated "Spirit?" yes or no

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can they be "the same Spirit" when they are clearly distinguished from each other? You are not your father, and your father is not you.
See the verses that I referenced (John 4:24, Ephesians 4:4).

The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God.

You accept the Trinity on faith, even though it does not make sense to the carnal mind.

Can you not come to believe in another aspect of it as we are declaring it to you, though it may not make sense to your human thinking?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys are the ones using your human thinking to corrupt the meaning of the Trinity.
Nope, not really.

We are taking all of scripture into account and basing our understanding on holy scripture.

Last edited: