The True God and Eternal Life !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
like I said not going down all your rabbit trails stick to the OP and 1 John 5:20 with some sort of " exegesis " not eisegesis.
is not "IMMORITY" on topic? listen immortality: the ability to live forever; eternal life. AND ONLY, ONLY "ONE" PERSON HAVE IT.... (SMILE).

see, I'm on topic.... :D now who is the "ONLY ONE" PERSON who have eternal life.... :rolleyes:, your answer please....

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
answer JESUS is the Holy Spirit, who is God. clear enough?

now let try it again also, who chosed Paul on the road to Damascus, was it the one whom you call the "Father", or the one whom you call the "Son".

PICJAG.
Ok, you're saying the Father isn't God. Wow!!!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now lets reveal the truth about who chose Paul on the road to Damascus, listen and Learn. Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:"
this was the Lord Jesus speaking, but there is a second account of this choosing. Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.". here in this second account Ananias was speaking and what he said made foolish men to say, "it was the Father who chose Paul, then Saul for his Son". well men lied. for there is a third account of this same incident. listen to the account and learn,
Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks."
Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest."
Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;"

well here is the revelation. that word "Make" in verse 16 is the Greek word,
G4400 προχειρίζομαι procheirizomai (pro-chei-riy'-zo-mai) v.
1. to handle for oneself in advance.
2. (figuratively) to purpose.
[middle voice from G4253 and a derivative of G5495]
KJV: choose, make

CHOOSE, this same Greek word is used in Acts 22:14 for "choose", or "chosen", as what Ananias said as to who chose Paul. so the LIE is exposed, JESUS is the God of the OT who many say is the the "Father". well yes he is because he is the ordinal "First", the LORD all cap. and as the ordinal "Last", he is the "Son", diversified or shared in flesh as "Lord". BINGO, diversified Oneness eliminated another person in your Godhead.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now lets reveal the truth about who chose Paul on the road to Damascus, listen and Learn. Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:"
this was the Lord Jesus speaking, but there is a second account of this choosing. Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.". here in this second account Ananias was speaking and what he said made foolish men to say, "it was the Father who chose Paul, then Saul for his Son". well men lied. for there is a third account of this same incident. listen to the account and learn,
Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks."
Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest."
Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;"

well here is the revelation. that word "Make" in verse 16 is the Greek word,
G4400 προχειρίζομαι procheirizomai (pro-chei-riy'-zo-mai) v.
1. to handle for oneself in advance.
2. (figuratively) to purpose.
[middle voice from G4253 and a derivative of G5495]
KJV: choose, make

CHOOSE, this same Greek word is used in Acts 22:14 for "choose", or "chosen", as what Ananias said as to who chose Paul. so the LIE is exposed, JESUS is the God of the OT who many say is the the "Father". well yes he is because he is the ordinal "First", the LORD all cap. and as the ordinal "Last", he is the "Son", diversified or shared in flesh as "Lord". BINGO, diversified Oneness eliminated another person in your Godhead.

PICJAG
Read the Bible.
Colossians 3:17 (NKJV)
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the Bible.
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
Do we baptize people in word or in deed?

Why is it and how is it that some do not baptize in the name of the Lord Jesus?

Are they being obedient or disobedient to this scripture?

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the Bible.
kcnalp, just stand down for tonight ok, no harm, but just stand down for tonight.

come back tomorrow, maybe get a little rest ok. again no put down just some good advice.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kcnalp, just stand down for tonight ok, no harm, but just stand down for tonight.

come back tomorrow, maybe get a little rest ok. again no put down just some good advice.

PICJAG
You don't like me quoting the Bible? Too bad. I have more "God the Father" quotes.
2 Timothy 1:2 (NKJV)
2 To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't like me quoting the Bible? Too bad. I have more "God the Father" quotes.
2 To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
Revelation 22:11. good-night to you.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Any time you see the word "and" between the Father and the Son, it is good to remember that the word translated "and" in most Bibles is the Greek word "kai", which can be translated as "even".

Thus, it is written,

2 To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father even Christ Jesus our Lord.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 22:11. good-night to you.

PICJAG
"God the Father" is throughout the NT and you may damn yourself by trying to remove it!

Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"God the Father" is throughout the NT and you may damn yourself by trying to remove it!

Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Yes; and nowhere is it written, "God the Son" or "God the Holy Spirit."

Which is not to say that the Son and the Holy Spirit are not God.

It is to say that God is identified as the Father; and that therefore if the Son and the Holy Spirit are also God, then they are also the Father in some very real sense.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes; and nowhere is it written, "God the Son" or "God the Holy Spirit."

Which is not to say that the Son and the Holy Spirit are not God.

It is to say that God is identified as the Father; and that therefore if the Son and the Holy Spirit are also God, then they are also the Father in some very real sense.
Absolutely!!! Very well said. I have actually thought about this for years, wondering how to explain the one true God of the Bible consisting of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: justbyfaith

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mal 2:10, Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

Isa 9:6, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G has decided that Jesus is the Holy Spirit and vice versa. So expect confusion from his side.
And would you also like some scriptural proof .
first look at the message to each church , how it begins , then notice how it ends , hear WHAT the SPIRIT sayeth unto the churches .
Yep they are one all right .
Plus look at what JESUS told his own . Let me find the direct place in the bible .
Also let me say , notice how paul often speaks of the Spirit , and also says CHRIST in you . You bet they are one .
Your right my friend .
But now lets look at what JESUS even says .
Jesus was speaking of the comforter , the holy spirit of truth . Watch this my friend .
If you love me , keep my commandments
and i will pray the Father and he shall give you antoher comforter , that HE may abide with you
for ever . Even the Spirit of truth , whom the world cannot receive because it sees him not , neither knows him .
BUT you KNOW HIM for HE dwells WITH YOU and shall be IN you . JESUS is the comforter . HE dwelt with them .
He was telling them not to weep , because IF HE stayed they would NOT recieve the Helper .
But notice that . JESUS said , you KNOW HIM for HE DWELLS WITH , WITH YOU and HE shall BE IN YOU . AFTER JESUS death and ressurection of course . And the HOLY SPIRIT is THE SPIRIT OFGOD , AS IT IS CHRIST . Beauty isnt it .

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And would you also like some scriptural proof .
first look at the message to each church , how it begins , then notice how it ends , hear WHAT the SPIRIT sayeth unto the churches .
Yep they are one all right .
Plus look at what JESUS told his own . Let me find the direct place in the bible .
Also let me say , notice how paul often speaks of the Spirit , and also says CHRIST in you . You bet they are one .
Your right my friend .
But now lets look at what JESUS even says .
Jesus was speaking of the comforter , the holy spirit of truth . Watch this my friend .
If you love me , keep my commandments
and i will pray the Father and he shall give you antoher comforter , that HE may abide with you
for ever . Even the Spirit of truth , whom the world cannot receive because it sees him not , neither knows him .
BUT you KNOW HIM for HE dwells WITH YOU and shall be IN you . JESUS is the comforter . HE dwelt with them .
He was telling them not to weep , because IF HE stayed they would NOT recieve the Helper .
But notice that . JESUS said , you KNOW HIM for HE DWELLS WITH , WITH YOU and HE shall BE IN YOU . AFTER JESUS death and ressurection of course . And the HOLY SPIRIT is THE SPIRIT OFGOD , AS IT IS CHRIST . Beauty isnt it .
all I can say is, 100% correct.

PICJAG.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are you all disagreeing . it seems like you all are bascially saying the same thing but misunderstanding one another .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are you all disagreeing . it seems like you all are bascially saying the same thing but misunderstanding one another .
NOT really, some seem to think that the Lord Jesus is not the Father and vice versa, and put the Holy Spirit as a THIRD PERSON. when in fact he is the first and "only" person who is God.

PICJAG.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT really, some seem to think that the Lord Jesus is not the Father and vice versa, and put the Holy Spirit as a THIRD PERSON. when in fact he is the first and "only" person who is God.

PICJAG.
Then they better read ISSIAH and quickly . Jesus said something marvleous . The FATHER is SPIRIT and desires those to worship HIM IN
SPIRIT and IN TRUTH . And the spirit is truth and the spirit is JESUS and is GOD .
I know it can be tough to understand in part . For even JESUS says I GO to MY FATHER and MY FATHER is GREATER than I .
But JESUS is THE WORD of GOD , fact is , HE IS the very ESSENCE of GOD .
HOW did GOD create the world . HE SPOKE . HIS WORD is HIS ESSENCE IT IS HIS own essence coming forth of HIM .
The WORD is LIFE as GOD IS LIFE .
Notice it says that JESUS created the worlds and all that is , YET GOD SPOKE IT .
JESUS truly is the WORD of GOD and GOD is HIS WORD . HIS WORD is SPIRIT its HIS ESSENCE . ITS HIM .
This is hard to explain . But they are truly ONE . TRULY ONE . GOD did not create JESUS , nor speak HIM INTO EXISTANCE
NOPE . GOD simply spoke , HIS WORD IS HIS OWN ESSENCE . ITS HIM .
Sorry if that is hard to understand . I have such a hard time trying to explain this .
HE is the First and HE IS THE SPIRIT and the SPIRIT IS GODS WORD . ITS a beauty . BUT i fear i am not explaining it well enough .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then they better read ISSIAH and quickly . Jesus said something marvleous . The FATHER is SPIRIT and desires those to worship HIM IN
SPIRIT and IN TRUTH . And the spirit is truth and the spirit is JESUS and is GOD .
I know it can be tough to understand in part . For even JESUS says I GO to MY FATHER and MY FATHER is GREATER than I .
But JESUS is THE WORD of GOD , fact is , HE IS the very ESSENCE of GOD .
HOW did GOD create the world . HE SPOKE . HIS WORD is HIS ESSENCE IT IS HIS own essence coming forth of HIM .
The WORD is LIFE as GOD IS LIFE .
Notice it says that JESUS created the worlds and all that is , YET GOD SPOKE IT .
JESUS truly is the WORD of GOD and GOD is HIS WORD . HIS WORD is SPIRIT its HIS ESSENCE . ITS HIM .
This is hard to explain . But they are truly ONE . TRULY ONE . GOD did not create JESUS , nor speak HIM INTO EXISTANCE
NOPE . GOD simply spoke , HIS WORD IS HIS OWN ESSENCE . ITS HIM .
Sorry if that is hard to understand . I have such a hard time trying to explain this .
HE is the First and HE IS THE SPIRIT and the SPIRIT IS GODS WORD . ITS a beauty . BUT i fear i am not explaining it well enough .
I going to be out for a few min. but I'll look at what you said, see you back soon, so hold what you got.

PICJAG.