The True Sabbath and the Millennial Rest Foreshadowed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Do we make void the law through faith? God forbid. We establish the law....Paul in Romans 3.31....can you understand that? It is very clear...God's law the ten commandments must be followed, if you have salvation...
In other words if you think you have salvation and do not repent by following His commandments, better think again. Who are you following God or satan? Hint it is not God!
Do you go on sinning so grace abounds? God forbid. Romans 6.1...
Sin is transgression of God's law, the ten Commandments..1st John 2

By now you should know Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments and NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
cga said:
At what point in anything I have written have I instructed anyone to observe the Sabbath on Sunday? Are you so slow to understanding to not comprehend? This study has nothing to do with the false Sabbath that catholic church has brought. This study was written to demonstrate that the sabbath need not be observed in the strict mandate of the law, and that the sabbath also foreshadows the millennial sabbath.
cga said:
At what point in anything I have written have I instructed anyone to observe the Sabbath on Sunday? Are you so slow to understanding to not comprehend? This study has nothing to do with the false Sabbath that catholic church has brought. This study was written to demonstrate that the sabbath need not be observed in the strict mandate of the law, and that the sabbath also foreshadows the millennial sabbath.

If you cannot keep the weekly seventh day Sabbath how do you expect God to welcome you into the millennial Sabbath?
The problem is not with my understanding but your ambigious writing of the subject...you like to ride the fence and play both sides? Obviously...
But you should remember Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, not the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God's grace and commandments
And yet here you are again still adding works to salvation it is not scriptural, and is a lie no matter how many time you write it.

But that is what relgion does, undermines all our Lords marvelous works and keeps men in bondage.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
heretoeternity,

You stated

But remember Mungo, salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, and NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter, all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

I asked you to prove it

Mungo said:
Prove it.

Exodus 20:16 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour."

All we ever get from you is your false claims - never backed up by evidence of even the weakest kind.
But we get silence.

You tell people to keep God's law!
What about keeping Exodus 20:16!!

cga

Oct 24, 2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
heretoeternity said:
If you cannot keep the weekly seventh day Sabbath how do you expect God to welcome you into the millennial Sabbath?
The problem is not with my understanding but your ambigious writing of the subject...you like to ride the fence and play both sides? Obviously...
But you should remember Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, not the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.
Strict observance of the weekly sabbath does not grant you entrance into the millennial sabbath. If that logic were true, then circumcusion of the flesh would also grant you circumsion of the heart. Yet this is not so. You are as incorrect as those who observe the sabbath on Sunday. I wish I could change your mind about this, but you are stiff necked and stubborn.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
heretoeternity said:
They should remember always Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter, all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.
Prove it.

All we ever get from you is your false claims - never backed up by evidence of even the weakest kind.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
cga said:
Strict observance of the weekly sabbath does not grant you entrance into the millennial sabbath. If that logic were true, then circumcusion of the flesh would also grant you circumsion of the heart. Yet this is not so. You are as incorrect as those who observe the sabbath on Sunday. I wish I could change your mind about this, but you are stiff necked and stubborn.
You still appear very confused ....you mention circumcision of the flesh....that is under the law of Moses which ended in Acts 15, with the exception of the four mentioned....
God's law the ten commandments, written by God Himself never ends.."untill heaven and earth pass away, and all is fulfilled" as Jesus said in Matthew 5.....
You should learn how to read, and understand works alone does not buy you salvation and entry into God's eternal kingdom. this is reiterated many times in scripture.
and you must remember always
Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

cga

Oct 24, 2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
heretoeternity said:
You still appear very confused ....you mention circumcision of the flesh....that is under the law of Moses which ended in Acts 15, with the exception of the four mentioned....
God's law the ten commandments, written by God Himself never ends.."untill heaven and earth pass away, and all is fulfilled" as Jesus said in Matthew 5.....
You should learn how to read, and understand works alone does not buy you salvation and entry into God's eternal kingdom. this is reiterated many times in scripture.
and you must remember always
Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.
The ten commandments are not the only laws of God, there are hundreds, which compose the entire Law of Moses. And not every law came by the finger of God, some laws came by the direct speech of God on Mount Sinair, others by the finger of God, others by Moses, and others by Jesus Christ himself. And each of these laws must be obeyed. Yet the law of the circumcision, just as well as the law of the sabbath, have both been replaced by the literal realities they foreshadowed, which is the circumcision of the heart, and the millennial sabbath.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
heretoeternity said:
NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.
Prove it.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
cga said:
The ten commandments are not the only laws of God, there are hundreds, which compose the entire Law of Moses. And not every law came by the finger of God, some laws came by the direct speech of God on Mount Sinair, others by the finger of God, others by Moses, and others by Jesus Christ himself. And each of these laws must be obeyed. Yet the law of the circumcision, just as well as the law of the sabbath, have both been replaced by the literal realities they foreshadowed, which is the circumcision of the heart, and the millennial sabbath.
And your scriptural authority would be? Oh thats right you don't have any...that says it all.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Mungo said:
Prove it.

Only evidence is in the Bible, which does not mention the days mentioned, which Rome's pope decided should be made "holy", and there is no commandment of God to keep them...remember do not add or subtract from the words of the Bible Rev 22 and Deut 4....
But Rome does not seem to want to follow the Bible so the references will mean very little to you.

But remember always Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, and NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If God didn't want us to worship on Sunday, he would never have created Sunday, if he didn't want us to remember his birth on the December the 25th, then there would never have been 365 days in a year, if he didn't want us to remember what he did on the cross for us during Easter, there wouldn't be 365 days. Is it against the word of God to serve him anyday of the week, month or year? The Pharisees may say such a thing.... But Jesus never said so...... There is an old and new testament for a reason...... And there is a reason why the curtain ripped when Jesus was crucified...... There is not one verse in the New Testament where Jesus commanded us to keep the Sabbath.

According to Jesus in Matthew 11:28-30 we can rest in him when we weary and tired, he did not say thou must rest on a Sabbath or thou can only rest on a Sabbath.

Matthew 11:28-30
28Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
heretoeternity said:
But remember always Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, and NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.
Prove it.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Mungo said:
Prove it.

Show me in the Bible where God commanded and made Holy the days I mentioned as being non Biblical and of pagan origin...Come on go for it.

Remember always Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
heretoeternity said:
Show me in the Bible where God commanded and made Holy the days I mentioned as being non Biblical and of pagan origin...Come on go for it.

Remember always Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.
It is up to you to prove your claims:
1) that Sunday, Dec 25th & Easter are Satan's days.
2) that they are of pagan origin.

You made the claims - you prove them.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
God created each and everyday.
Genesis 2 He created the seventh day of the week as a special day..read it and find out...He rested, blessed the day and sa
nctified it..no other day was given this treatment..
Sure He created everyday but the seventh day of the week was the only one made Holy by the Creator, as you can easily read in Genesis 2......

Remember always Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
It is up to you to prove your claims:
1) that Sunday, Dec 25th & Easter are Satan's days.
2) that they are of pagan origin.

You made the claims - you prove them.

As the pagan days mentioned are not sanctified or commanded by God to keep, then the commandment to keep them is from traditions of man, NOT God....As Jesus said "keep the Commandments of God, NOT the traditions of man" Mark 7. As your traditions of man are not from God, they are from satan..so why do you disobey the words of Jesus?
BTW Mungo..you cannot give me your Biblical reference for God's commandments to keep sunday, dec 25th and easter, that figures..

Remember always Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origin..