The True Sabbath and the Millennial Rest Foreshadowed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
heretoeternity said:
You and MJR Health are in denial..and chose NOT to follow the Bible. That is typical of those who want to follow the Roman religious doctrines..even though you may class yourself as a protestant, you still follow pagan Rome and it's false teachings...you should pray that you wake up and learn the truth before God, decides to pull the plug on this false christiantiy..Rev 17 and 18...maybe get accustomed to hearing the words of Jesus "Depart from me i never knew you, you who practice LAWLESSNESS" Matthew 7...Remember always

Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter, all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.
Salvation is in Christ only, not in any laws. To be born again you need the blood of Jesus, not the law.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
I showed you many Chapter and verse in the Bible, where continuing to sin after you think your are "saved" is an indication you are not really saved..."sin is transgression of God's law" 1st John...
The "the serpent of old" satan has totally blinded MJRH and Heb to the truth..which is typical of those led by the pagan based roman religious organization...they teach you do not have to repent (turn away from sin)..and you blindly follow this even though you think you are protestants or not part of that system..but isn't it great that you can follow satan and his doctrines with your free will, and live in your fools' paradise until the end...enjoy...
but remember always..

Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins...

Nov 2, 2016
USA
heretoeternity said:
I showed you many Chapter and verse in the Bible, where continuing to sin after you think your are "saved" is an indication you are not really saved..."sin is transgression of God's law" 1st John...
The "the serpent of old" satan has totally blinded MJRH and Heb to the truth..which is typical of those led by the pagan based roman religious organization...they teach you do not have to repent (turn away from sin)..and you blindly follow this even though you think you are protestants or not part of that system..but isn't it great that you can follow satan and his doctrines with your free will, and live in your fools' paradise until the end...enjoy...
but remember always..

Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins...
Why don't you ever talk about the blood of christ, being born again, the finished work of the cross and faith. How can you know grace without faith.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I showed you many Chapter and verse in the Bible, where continuing to sin after you think your are "saved
You have never shown us were keeping the law is part of the requirement of salvation. please show us where Jesus or God added that to Grace, a free gift with apparently us paying for it. As for sin well when you die you will stop, until than you can be under His grace and righteousness, or you can be under teh law and a sinner for ever condemned by your sinner never achieving salvation through your own work, forsaking grace so one can boast" look at me God Im so Good". that is why it is Grace by faith.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Do we sin more so grace abounds? God forbid..Paul in Romans
Do we make void the law through faith? God forbid. We establish the Law...Paul in Romans
Those who say they know Him and keep not His commandments are liars and the truth is not in them..John in 1st John
Sin is Transgression of the law John in 1st John
If you love me keep my commandments Jesus in John 14.15
To enter into life keep the commandments Jesus in matthew 19.17
Need more? These should be very clear to anyone if they are not controlled by the Roman religion....

Now you tell me where do you get the authority to keep sinning after you think your are saved?

Remember always Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, not the sun god/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins...

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do we make void the law through faith? God forbid. We establish the Law...Paul in Romans
Those who say they know Him and keep not His commandments are liars and the truth is not in them..John in 1st John
Need more? These should be very clear to anyone if they are not controlled by the Roman religion....

Now you tell me where do you get the authority to keep sinning after you think your are saved
Please show us where keeping the law is part of the requremnent for salvation?? are you so afraid of your religion that you would rather deny the truth which is in Christ JEsus>

Mat_15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mar_7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Col_2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
Tit_1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Which all apply

See how blind and foolish, sin was around since Adam, the law was only here since Moses, so how can it be that men sinned without / before the law,??? Stop buriyng your head in the sand, lies dont save men, only the truth does.for Jesus is teh truth and in Him tehre is no lie.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
You are arguing with Apostles John and Paul..as they say to keep the commandments, and say it is a sin to not obey them...satan says do not follow the commandments...who are you following? Jesus or satan...I will give you a hint, it is not Jesus.

Remember salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments and NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are arguing with Apostles John and Paul..as they say to keep the commandments, and say it is a sin to not obey them...satan says do not follow the commandments...who are you following? Jesus or satan...I will give you a hint, it is not Jesus.
Not at all, and it is not, If you are insisting on theTen commandemnts than please state the Ten commandments which you have failed to and will contiualkly fail to Kepp, Price death, no salvation by grace you choose works, When teh Apostles spoke to the Jews under the law, the ytold them to keep the commandments, why because the law required them to do so because they where under the law,, The commanment JEsus gave was to Love. Its not teh same thing. So stop insisting that people die by the law instead of living by Grace through Jesus Christ, condemning people to death is not loving your brother. You cant see that you are arguing with God, and denying the work that Crist did insisting His works wher not enough becuase you need to boast of your, thats why works get youno wher. If you insist on being condemed by the law to death, go right ahead but let those that choose life to live alone.

cga

Oct 24, 2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
heretoeternity said:

Now you tell me where do you get the authority to keep sinning after you think your are saved?

Remember always Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, not the sun god/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins...
Did not the disciples of Jesus Christ break the Sabbath, but were still innocent? It is foolish to presume that a strict observation of the Sabbath saves. Even so, in previous posts you have made, you don't even observe the Sabbath as is mandated by the law. Do you drive you car on the Sabbath? Do you put gas in your car on the Sabbath? Do you go to the grocery store on the Sabbath? Do you turn on your lights on the Sabbath? These are all actions that also break the Sabbath. I surely hope, for your own sake, that you are keeping the Sabbath as is mandated by the law, and not your own tradition of observing it, lest you be a hypocrite for judging others who also do not observe the Sabbath as is strictly mandated.

Even so, observing the Sabbath on Sunday is indeed a sin, because it is a false Sabbath. However, you have gone from avoiding the error of observing a false Sabbath, into the error of being obligated to observe the true Sabbath, which the neither Jesus Christ nor the apostles mandated.

If you choose to observe the Sabbath, then so be it, observe it to the Lord. But do not judge others who choose not to observe the Sabbath and accuse them of sinning, and stop being contentious.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
heretoeternity said:
Remember salvation is through the Son of God
Underline: I don't think you quite know what the word "through" really means. The gate and door of salvation is through the body of Christ, the shed blood and the finished work of the cross.

Jesus is referring to "many are invited to the wedding feast, but few are chosen". Many are called but fall into religion without salvation. The few chosen are his elect, born again christians. What does Jesus mean when he says "through me"...

John 10:9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Matt 22:14
klétos: called
Original Word: κλητός, ή, όν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: klétos
Phonetic Spelling: (klay-tos')
Short Definition: called, summoned
Definition: called, invited, summoned by God to an office or to salvation.

Just because you're invited doesn't mean you are going. Too many excuses not to come to faith in Jesus Christ..

Luke 14:15-24 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.” 16 Jesus replied: “A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests. 17 At the time of the banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, ‘Come, for everything is now ready.’ 18 “But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, ‘I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.’ 19 “Another said, ‘I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I’m on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.’ 20 “Still another said, ‘I just got married, so I can’t come.’ 21 “The servant came back and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and ordered his servant, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.’ 22 “ ‘Sir,’ the servant said, ‘what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.’ 23 “Then the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full. 24 I tell you, not one of those who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.’ ”

Matt 7:13-14 - These passages refer to salvation in Christ. Jesus is describing two gates, the gate to death Job 17:15-16 , Job 38:17 , Psalm 107:18, Prov 8:36 , Isa 38:10 , Matt 16:18.....

and the gate to heaven and eternal life Psa 118:19-21, Prov 8:35, Matt 7:14, Luke 13:22-30, John 10:9, Acts 14:27.

- Heb

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
mjrhealth said:
Would love to see you stop??
MJRH...for someone as self righteous as yourself,it should be easy to repent from sins...just follow Apostle John in 1st John.."sin is transgression of God's law"...so all one has to do is follow God's law..very simple to those who actually are believers in God, and His salvation through Jesus...but if you continue to sin....well satan loves you..

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
MJRH...for someone as self righteous as yoursel
Self righteious. im not the one who says i dont sin, im not the one trying to earn my salvation by my works, im not the one that has forsaken grace for the law, im not the one who has added the law to grace for salvation. im not the one rejecting the works of Christ for my own. You will never get it till you go to Christ and ask for understanding, and your religion , untill then will keep you in bondage to your sin, till your death.

Reactions: Born_Again

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Perhaps you could prove some of your allegations, which are malicious, but understanding from someone such as yourself, who claims to be "saved" and refuses to acknowledge the word of God....you think your priest/pope, pastor or whatever can save you? Well you would be wrong on all counts...you should know by now:
Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and commandments, NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter, all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins....

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
.you think your priest/pope, pastor or whatever can save you? Well you would be wrong on all counts...you should know by now:
Hm my ou really dont get it do you, What priests , pastors. I benlong to no religion, Just Jesus, He is all I need, and If he is all you need, why have you added the law as a requirement for your salvation, It is written no where, i am sure you wont answer it for it will make your religion False, will it not.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Jesus said "if you love me keep my Commandments" John 14.15 and "to enter into life keep the commandments" Matthew 19.17 and He goes on to identify the ten commandments...if you do not believe in them as is your apparent belief structure, then you better check what spirit you are following, because it does not line up with the teachings of Jesus.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
heretoeternity said:
MJRH...for someone as self righteous as yourself,it should be easy to repent from sins...just follow Apostle John in 1st John.."sin is transgression of God's law"...so all one has to do is follow God's law..very simple to those who actually are believers in God, and His salvation through Jesus...but if you continue to sin....well satan loves you..
WOW! Thats the pot calling the kettle black. Do you really not see the irony in that statement?

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Born_Again said:
WOW! Thats the pot calling the kettle black. Do you really not see the irony in that statement?
Irony!!!!

It's extremely insulting.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Irony!!!!

It's extremely insulting.
No skin of my neck, just par for the course. One think i have learned is that Jesus never said it would be easy, besides I see many belittle Jesus and God over and over im only small fry.