Truth7t7
Well-Known Member
- Jan 2, 2014
- 13,487
- 4,220
- 113
- Faith
- Christian
- Country
- United States
- Gender
- Male
Thanks for the responseI agree that the two olive trees/branches in Zech. 4:11-14 are the ONLY TWO who are anointed.
I agree that the two olive trees/branches in Rev. 11:3-4 are the ONLY TWO who are anointed.
I agree that Zech. 4:14 and Rev. 11:4 say the same thing.
I agree 100%
I agree 100%
I agree 100%
I disagree 100%. You see them as being still to come in the far future. I see them as
John the Baptist for 6 mos. and
Jesus for 3.0 yrs.= total of 1260 days) who already came.
(It's all about how one understands the 70th week and what happened in the midst of that week, in Dan. 9:24-27.)
Yes, I agree.
Sorry, I disagree. In Zech. 4:11 THERE IS ONLY ONE CANDLESTICK.
But then in Revelation 11:4 THERE IS NOW TWO CANDLESTICKS. WHY????
That is the question of which I ASKED YOU in my post #417, and still you don't see it, to give your answer!!
No comment at this time, until you answer of why Zech 4:11 says ONE candlestick and Rev. 11:4 says TWO candlesticks.
You pretty much agree, however you believe the (Two Witnesses) of Revelation 11 were fulfilled in John the Baptist and Jesus
I disagree with your claims of John and Jesus being fulfillment