The TWO Gods of the Fathers, DAVID, the PROPHETS, JESUS, the APOSTLES and all of CHRISTIANITY.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
[SIZE=10pt]The TWO Gods of the Fathers, DAVID, the PROPHETS, JESUS, the APOSTLES and all of CHRISTIANITY.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]The TWO of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Gen.14[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][19[/SIZE]] Melchizedek blessed Abraham and he said:
[SIZE=10pt]Blessed is Abram by the Most High GOD ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], the LORD GOD Almighty = the Living GOD),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the possessor of heaven and earth >> (at present, Jesus has inherited)
[20[/SIZE]] and blessed be the Most High GOD, (no Son = the Word mentioned yet, but he is there),
[SIZE=10pt]who has delivered your enemies into your hand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Gen.15[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1[/SIZE]] After these things,
[SIZE=10pt]the Word of the LORD (= Jesus [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], the Mighty God, the Son of GOD),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]came, in a vision, to Abram saying to him:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Fear not Abram:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I (Jesus [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], the Son of GOD), am your (personal) shield (from GOD [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and I am your (personal) exceedingly great reward, (from GOD [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]. Jesus is a Gift to Christians also)
[2[/SIZE]] and Abram said: Lord GOD (= LORD God)
[SIZE=10pt]what will you give to me seeing that I go childless….[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Isaac:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][24[/SIZE]] the LORD appeared to Isaac the same night and said:
[SIZE=10pt]I am (the Most High), the GOD of Abraham your father.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Fear not, for I am with you and I will bless you[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and I will multiply your seed, for my servant Abraham's sake.
[25[/SIZE]] and he built an altar there and he >> called upon the name of the LORD,
[SIZE=10pt]and he pitched his tent there and there Isaac's servants dug a well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jacob:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Gen.49[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][24[/SIZE]] His bow abode in strength,
[SIZE=10pt]and the arms of his hands were made strong,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]by the hands (Jesus [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]), of the Mighty (Almighty) GOD of Jacob, (the Father)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt](from there is the shepherd (of Israel = Jesus [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]), the stone of Israel:)
[25[/SIZE]] Even by [SIZE=10pt](#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]), the GOD (= Lord GOD Almighty), of your father,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who shall help you[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and by ( [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]) the Almighty (the Son),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who shall bless you with blessings from heaven above….[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A few of the Prophets:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]David:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Pss.50[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][14[/SIZE]] Offer thanksgiving to GOD, (the Father [SIZE=10pt]#1)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and pay your vows to the Most High, (the Father)
[15[/SIZE]] and >> call upon me (the Son [SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]) in the/ your day of trouble[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and I (the Mighty Arm/ the Hand) will save you and you shall glorify me (the Son)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Heb.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][8[/SIZE]] To the Son (of GOD = Jesus) David said:
[SIZE=10pt]Your throne, O God (of Israel = Jesus [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]# 2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]), is forever and ever.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]A scepter of righteousness, (goodness to others)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]is the scepter (symbol) of your kingdom.
[9[/SIZE]] You have loved righteousness, (love and benevolence in the Israelites)
[SIZE=10pt]and you have hated iniquity (in the wicked Israelites).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Therefore GOD (your Father [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]), even your (righteous) GOD,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]has anointed you with the Oil of Gladness (his Spirit)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]more than your fellows (the Apostles).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Pss.110[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1[/SIZE]] The LORD (the Most High, [SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt])[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]said to my Lord, (the Mighty God of the nation of Israel [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]):[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sit on my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.
[*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][5[/SIZE]] The Lord (Jesus [SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]), at your ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1’s[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]) right hand,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Zech.13[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][7[/SIZE]] Awake, O sword, against my shepherd (Jesus, [SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and against the man (the Mighty God), who is my fellow (=ONE with me),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]saith the LORD (GOD) of hosts, (the Father [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt])[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Dan.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][22[/SIZE]] He reveals the deep secret things.
[SIZE=10pt]He (GOD, the Most High [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]), knows what is in the darkness[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]the Light[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (Jesus [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] = the Light of Israel) lives with him.
[23[/SIZE]] I thank you, and praise you, O GOD (the Most High), of my fathers,
[SIZE=10pt]who has given me wisdom and might,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and has now made known to me what we desired from you,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for you have now made known to us the king's matter.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Father [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt](#1)[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and the Son [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt](#2)[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] were predicted to come to Israel. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Isa.40[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][10[/SIZE]] Behold, the Lord GOD ([SIZE=10pt]the Father #1)[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] will come,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]with [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt](his) Strong Hand[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (= Jesus [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], in one body),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and his Arm (Jesus [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]), shall rule for the Father.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Behold, his reward is with him (his Arm) and his work before him (his Arm).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Holy Apostles, who are the genuine Church Fathers, were also predicted by Isaiah.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Isa.51[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][5[/SIZE]] My righteousness, (Good Gifts through Christ), is near.
[SIZE=10pt]My salvation (in Christ), is/ has gone forth.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]My Arms[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] >> (the Apostles), shall judge (Teach) the people, (the baptized Christians).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The isles (Gentiles), shall wait upon me (the Most High [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and on [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]my Arm[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (My Son = the Mighty God, [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]), [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the Gentiles shall trust (have steadfast faith)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Ezek.34[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1[/SIZE]] The Word of the LORD ([SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]; Jesus, the Son) came to me (Ezekiel) saying:
[2[/SIZE]] Son of man,
[SIZE=10pt]prophesy against the shepherds, (High Priest, Priests, Elders, Rulers.. circa 26 – 70 A.D.), of Israel.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Prophesy and say to them, (to the Rulers during the time of Jesus and the Apostles),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Thus saith (#1) the LORD GOD (the Highest), to the shepherds (of Israel)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Woe (anguish) to the shepherds of Israel who (selfishly) feed themselves (only)![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Shouldn’t the shepherds feed (the Word to), the flocks, (the common people) ?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jer.18[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][5[/SIZE]] Then the Word of the LORD ([SIZE=10pt]#2;[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Jesus the Son) came to me (Jeremiah) saying:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the LORD (the Father) saith:
[6[/SIZE]] O house (nation) of Israel,
[SIZE=10pt]can’t I (the Highest), do with (remake) you, (through the Son and the Spirit)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]like this (human) potter? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Behold like the clay is in the potter's hand,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]similarly you, O house of Israel, are in my HAND (= Jesus, his Hand who is our Maker).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jesus and the Christians.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Below, John the Christian is saying the same, about TWO, as Jeremiah and Ezekiel above.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]John.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1[/SIZE]] In the beginning, the Word [SIZE=10pt](#2)[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] existed, (and he spoke to Abraham in Gen.15:1)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and the Word was with ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]) GOD (= the Most High, the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and the Word (the literal creator of all things),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]was God (of the nation of Israel).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.14 Jesus:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1[/SIZE]] Let not your heart be troubled
[SIZE=10pt]You believe in GOD >> (the Father, the Most High [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]believe also in me ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], Jesus the Christ = the Mighty God of Israel = the Son of GOD)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][19[/SIZE]] Then the Jews asked Jesus:
[SIZE=10pt]Where is your (invisible) Father?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus answered:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You, (who are in gross darkness per Isaiah), do not know me, (your God [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt])[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nor do you know my Father ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], the GOD of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]If you had known me (the Temple God),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]then you would have known my Father, (the Highest), also (through revelation from me)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1 John.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][23[/SIZE]] Whoever denies the Son, (the God of Israel), does not have the Father ([SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt])[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt](but) he who acknowledges the Son ( [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]) has the Father ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]) also. (has BOTH)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1 John.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][3[/SIZE]] We (the anointed, Spirit led, Spirit informed Apostles) declare to you (baptized Christians),
[SIZE=10pt]what we have (personally) seen, (with Jesus the Word of GOD)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and what we have (personally) heard, (with Jesus the LORD from heaven),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]so that you (Israelites Christians) may have fellowship with us (the Apostles)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and truly our fellowship is with (BOTH/ two), the Father (the Lord GOD Almighty)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and also with his Son (the Almighty), Jesus Christ.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2 Pet.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][2[/SIZE]] Grace and peace be multiplied to you (baptized Christians),
[SIZE=10pt]through [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]knowledge about GOD[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (the Father, [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt])[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]knowledge about Jesus our (Israelite) LORD[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (his beloved Son of Deut. 6:4)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]International Worship, in heaven, of the Everlasting GOD (#1) and his immortal Son. (#2)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][13[/SIZE]] I (John) heard every creature (of the whole creation),
[SIZE=10pt]in heaven and on the earth,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and under the earth,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and such who are in the sea,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and all of the living ones who are in them shouting:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Blessing (happiness to BOTH)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and honour (acknowledgement and high regard to BOTH)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and glory (greatness to BOTH)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and power (ruler ship to BOTH; The Son is over the entire creation and the Father is above all.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to GOD The Most High[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]#1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]) who sits upon the throne[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and to The Lamb[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]# 2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]), the Mighty God)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]forever and ever (ceaselessly, by Gentiles and Israelites >> by the New Man)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*
[14[/SIZE]] Then the four (4) beasts said: Amen (= warmly agreed)

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the case of the Lord God of Israel, there is only One God, and all are One. So your going to have to explain how it is that you see two god’s of the text you posted.

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
DPMartin said:
In the case of the Lord God of Israel, there is only One God, and all are One. So your going to have to explain how it is that you see two god’s of the text you posted.
They are numbered...
I am sorry if you didn't see them
Take care...

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though I understand you mean where your numbers are next to the names, but it is you that doesn’t see. Jesus said the He is the Way. Then the Way to what? And could it be into the presence of what?

Just because God’s mere Presence is so powerful that His Presence is God, and His Word is so powerful that His Word is God because it is of Him (God) doesn’t mean there is more then One God, does it?

It just means you might not understand the simple reality that any living being of such capability has Himself, His Presence and His Word which is spoken and goes out from His Presence and returns fulfilled according to His Will. Earthly kings had such capability to a point, and they are only humans.

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
DPMartin said:
Though I understand you mean where your numbers are next to the names, but it is you that doesn’t see. Jesus said the He is the Way. Then the Way to what? And could it be into the presence of what?

Just because God’s mere Presence is so powerful that His Presence is God, and His Word is so powerful that His Word is God because it is of Him (God) doesn’t mean there is more then One God, does it?

It just means you might not understand the simple reality that any living being of such capability has Himself, His Presence and His Word which is spoken and goes out from His Presence and returns fulfilled according to His Will. Earthly kings had such capability to a point, and they are only humans.
Thank you,

Keep well.