The Two Witnesses Are Not Two Men

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the scene of Mariupol theater tragedy, Russia prepares for a parade

About a week before the bombing, the theater’s set designer used white paint to inscribe the word “CHILDREN” in Cyrillic letters on the pavement outside, in the hope of staving off an attack from above. The signs, painted in both the front and back entrances, were large enough to be read even from satellites.

On March 9, a Russian airstrike hit a maternity hospital just a few blocks away, and two or three pregnant women moved to the theater for safety, according to two theater employees. The women, along with families with small children, were given the most comfortable dressing rooms on the second floor, along a corridor behind the stage. It would turn out to be their doom.

By March 15, around 1,200 people crammed into the building, sleeping in offices, corridors, balconies, the basement. They lined the curved hallways and the warren of backstage offices and dressing rooms. They sat in the auditorium on once-plush seats whose stuffing was used as kindling for cooking fires.

But they avoided sleeping on the stage, which sat beneath a domed ceiling and felt uncomfortably like the bullseye it turned out to be. Only pets — cats and dogs — were kept there, directly under the dome.​

AP22078569349900.jpg

Perfect place for a demonic parade. Celebrating the murder of helpless children and their mothers as the wicked march around that oval street surrounding the place where they were buried alive.

It's just going to be all that more fun when the terror tables are turned when they hear a loud voice from Heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

Evil is on the loose over there.
Your citation of Jeff Bezo's (WASHINGTON Post) is Western MSM Propaganda

Russia is celebrating the removal of the NAZI Azov Battalion in Mariupol

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your citation of Jeff Bezo's (WASHINGTON Post) is Western MSM Propaganda

Do you think Bezos owns all the news?

Russia is celebrating the removal of the NAZI Azov Battalion in Mariupol

Here's the woman that didn't make it from the maternity hospital.

2000.jpeg

She died along with her baby.

Were they nazis?

Is this propaganda too?

If you think so, you can celebrate too. Because they got more on Saturday when they bombed a school.

60 feared dead under rubble after Russian bomb hits school in Luhansk

About 90 people were sheltering in the building when the bomb struck, causing a fire to engulf it, the governor of the Luhansk region says.

Foreign Secretary Liz Truss responded to the attack saying she was "horrified" by the incident which resulted "in the deaths of innocent people sheltering from Russian bombardment".​

"Deliberate targeting of civilians and civilian infrastructure amounts to war crimes. We will ensure Putin's regime is held accountable," she said.​

You're entitled to your opinion, but I think you've got the wrong end of the nazi stick.

This guy thinks so too:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you're understanding me.

The fire that comes out of the Bible's mouth that kills it enemies doesn't kill people during the thousand years, only after they are brought back to life during the second resurrection after the thousand years are finished. That is how they are doomed to be killed.

"They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
These people were dead asleep during the thousand years.

The Bible has spoken.
So the camp of the dead saints was attacked by dead people? Sorry but not what God's Word states.

Sorry, but you are not hearing God's Word. There was a resurrection, and those resurrected (no longer dead) reigned on earth for 1,000 years. They were attacked at the end, not at the beginning of the 1,000 years. They were attacked after many generations of people were born on the earth, not by a group of dead zombies from the grave. There is no resurrection just before this march across the breadth of the earth. They did not come out of the earth and marched. They came from all over the earth as if they had been living on the earth.

Satan was loosed out of the pit. Satan did not bring up an army from the pit. Satan deceived those already alive and living on the earth. Satan did not deceive any groups living up in heaven to march in heaven. Satan did not deceive dead souls in sheol to march against heaven. The only ones deceived, lived on the earth, and came from all over the earth. After 1,000 years there were billions living all over the earth. 1,000 years after a resurrection. 1,000 years after all of Adam's flesh and blood were all dead. The only people living on earth were physically resurrected out of Adam's dead corruptible flesh, and were given permanent incorruptible physical bodies. Those deceived by Satan lived on the earth. They were consumed by fire from God, even though they had permanent incorruptible physical bodies. Had they not chosen Satan, they would have continued to live on in the NHNE. Instead it would seem being destroyed by fire placed them immediately into the LOF.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the camp of the dead saints was attacked by dead people? Sorry but not what God's Word states.

Sorry, but you are not hearing God's Word. There was a resurrection, and those resurrected (no longer dead) reigned on earth for 1,000 years. They were attacked at the end, not at the beginning of the 1,000 years. They were attacked after many generations of people were born on the earth, not by a group of dead zombies from the grave. There is no resurrection just before this march across the breadth of the earth. They did not come out of the earth and marched. They came from all over the earth as if they had been living on the earth.

Satan was loosed out of the pit. Satan did not bring up an army from the pit. Satan deceived those already alive and living on the earth. Satan did not deceive any groups living up in heaven to march in heaven. Satan did not deceive dead souls in sheol to march against heaven. The only ones deceived, lived on the earth, and came from all over the earth. After 1,000 years there were billions living all over the earth. 1,000 years after a resurrection. 1,000 years after all of Adam's flesh and blood were all dead. The only people living on earth were physically resurrected out of Adam's dead corruptible flesh, and were given permanent incorruptible physical bodies. Those deceived by Satan lived on the earth. They were consumed by fire from God, even though they had permanent incorruptible physical bodies. Had they not chosen Satan, they would have continued to live on in the NHNE. Instead it would seem being destroyed by fire placed them immediately into the LOF.

More Jewish confusion above, God's Word having been CLOSED OFF to their understanding.

Revelation 20 is very simple to understand. It is about the time AFTER Jesus' future return to this earth to reign over ALL nations with His elect. Satan is going to be locked in his pit prison for that thousand years. Only The Gospel and God's laws will be taught in that time. Some who never got their opportunity to 'hear' will believe on Jesus during that time.

Then at the end of the thousand years, Satan is loosed one final time, gathering the wicked unsaved to go upon the "camp of the saints" that is on the earth. And when he does, his army gets hit by a fire coming down from The Father in Heaven and burns them all up. Then the books are opened and the Great White Throne Judgment begins, to determine who gets cast into the "lake of fire" along with Satan, hell, and death.

It's that simple.

Reactions: Keraz

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the camp of the dead saints was attacked by dead people?

No. That's not ever what I said.

(I think Davy has it right in Post #44)

Sorry, but you are not hearing God's Word. There was a resurrection, and those resurrected (no longer dead) reigned on earth for 1,000 years. They were attacked at the end, not at the beginning of the 1,000 years. They were attacked after many generations of people were born on the earth, not by a group of dead zombies from the grave.

I never said they were attacked at the beginning of the thousand years. You must think you're fightiing with an imaginary Amil.

I said this:

The fire that comes out of the Bible's mouth that kills it enemies doesn't kill people during the thousand years,

And this:

only after they are brought back to life during the second resurrection AFTER the thousand years are finished.

There is no resurrection just before this march across the breadth of the earth. They did not come out of the earth and marched. They came from all over the earth as if they had been living on the earth.

That's not what it says in my Revelation 20.

"They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

It's a little confusing for some because it puts: "This is the first resurrection., after this: "(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)

But the subject is the first resurrection, it's just reminding us that the "rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.

That's probably why the NIV put brackets around the rest of the dead part.

When the sea gives up it's dead, all the dead come back to life at the end of the thousand years:

"The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.​

This is the second resurrection that they were telling US about at the start of the thousand years. These people are only brought back for judgment day, and then have to deal with the Second Death. None of them, no human life, can inhabit the desolated earth while we are gone from here. While we are gone we are participating in their judgment process. Or do you not remember that the saints will judge the world? 1000 years of those guys loose on the planet adding to the sin problem. We'd probably have to do the Pauline phase of the judgment process over again for some.

Because think about it, these people that are brought back in the second resurrection, [after the thousand years are finished], are not just human survivors from the tribulation inhabiting the thousand years, these are the lost individuals from all of history. From Cain to the last evil doer born. Weeping and gnashing of teeth, dreadful sorry Clementine. (Lost and gone forever), (Ashes under the feet of the righteous)

That's why it says "In number they are like the sand on the seashore. There's going to be a lot of them. But New Jerusalem is big. And tall. We can look out and see them covering a continent as they march "across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people.

Because of their sheer numbers, Satan is going to convince deceive them that they can actually rush the Holy City, get in through the open gates, and get to the Tree of Life by force.

But as soon as they make a move, fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

That is how they are doomed to be killed.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you simply saying Jesus could not eradicate sin at the Second Coming, so God had to wait another 1,000 years until sin was eradicated?

There they are again, making stuff up still.

Some love having conversations with their selves, like Timothy here does with his two selves.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is how they are doomed to be killed.
They were already dead. Just like I asked, no?

There was no resurrection when Satan was released from the pit. The next resurrection is after the GWT.

Why does no one see they are resurrected, then reign for 1,000 years on earth? The New Jerusalem does not start at the beginning. The camp of the saints started at the beginning. There was life on earth for the 1,000 years.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a little confusing for some because it puts: "This is the first resurrection., after this: "(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)

A Catholic Amillennialist organized the verses which is why it is so badly constructed there. He was trying to make the rest of the dead seem like they are the first resurrection which many Amills to this day believe.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Catholic Amillennialist organized the verses which is why it is so badly constructed there. He was trying to make the rest of the dead seem like they are the first resurrection which many Amills to this day believe.
What evidence do you have to back up your claim that "many Amills to this day believe" that nonsense? I'm not aware of any Amills who believe that the rest of the dead are the ones who have part in the first resurrection.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two witnesses?

Jesus Christ himself, and the Gospel?

I don't know.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What evidence do you have to back up your claim that "many Amills to this day believe" that nonsense? I'm not aware of any Amills who believe that the rest of the dead are the ones who have part in the first resurrection.

Personal experience of decades discussing topics with them. There is a clear disdain for much of the book in their writings. Amills simply haven't changed much since the earliest known one.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personal experience of decades discussing topics with them.
Give me one name of an Amill who thinks that the rest of the dead are the ones who have part in the first resurrection? I think you are making this up just like you made up the idea that many Amills have disdain for the book of Revelation. All you have is false accusations against Amils. You know you can't refute what we believe, so all you can do is resort to dishonest tactics.

There is a clear disdain for much of the book in their writings. Amills simply haven't changed much since the earliest known one.
This wasn't about how Amils see the book of Revelation (that was a different thread), this was about you claiming that you know of many Amills who think the rest of the dead are the ones who have part in the first resurrection.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This wasn't about how Amils see the book of Revelation (that was a different thread), this was about you claiming that you know of many Amills who think the rest of the dead are the ones who have part in the first resurrection.

There are Amills that believe that based on the horrible job an Amillennialism did in creating verse numbers:

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

They will quote that verse and say, "Look it says the rest of the dead are the first resurrection."

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are Amills that believe that based on the horrible job an Amillennialism did in creating verse numbers:

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

They will quote that verse and say, "Look it says the rest of the dead are the first resurrection."
Which Amills are those? Just give me a couple names. Otherwise, I have to assume that you're making this up just to try to make Amills look bad. I don't know of any Amills, past or present, who interpret it that way.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which Amills are those? Just give me a couple names. Otherwise, I have to assume that you're making this up just to try to make Amills look bad. I don't know of any Amills, past or present, who interpret it that way.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I have seen Amills say these things and I only care that God knows I am telling the truth. Trust me, no one needs to make things up to make Amillennialism look bad. It does that all by itself. Some things in the long list against Amillennialism in the other thread have come from this very forum.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Congratulations on your 1290 posts.

CAfE9TG.png

1290 posts and the United States.

But Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

Marcel Duchamp was accused of being too futurist when he painted the nude woman descending a staircase.

21st-dec-2018-marcel-duchamp-in-seoul-visitors-look-at-an-artwork-by-french-american-painter-sculptor-chess-player-and-writer-marcel-duchamp-at-his-exhibition-at-the-national-museum-of-modern-and-contemporary-art-in-seoul-on-dec-20-2018-credit-yonhapnewcomalamy-live-news-R972A7.jpg

But the 1290 days were triggered in the United States.

When God does a thing, the thing becomes holy, not that the thing is holy so that God does it.

OIP.WKd6M5SIgjR4Nq-bd9bxmQHaFK

The Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria. In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue. There were four blood moons and God was opening up a brand new continent. It would become the PLACE that held the EARTH who helped the WOMAN after 1260 years of Pay Pal Persecution came to an end in 1798.

This is a jump carrier:

eCT01Te.jpg

There's 22 of them operating in the world's navies, the United States has the equivalent of half of them.

This is a Supercarrier:

vyTnyJW.jpg

The world has 11 of these.

The United States owns ALL of them.

This is a Supercarrier battle group:

JBPadwu.jpg

One Suppercarrier battle group has more firepower than all the rest of the world's navies combined, and based on current rates of growth will remain that way until at least 2240.

In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocen blue. There were four blood moons and God was opening up a new continent. It became the "earth" who helped the "woman". and the only nation complete with a "Bible belt.

This is where the Abomination stands, in the holy place, where it ought not to be.

This Land was Made for You and Me.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Two Witnesses Are Not Two Men
women?

It sounded strange when I first read it, but the idea is growing on me.

The Dragon chased a woman through the Foxe Book Days.

And then, in the next Prophetic Time period, there is the offspring of the woman.

So a woman in Revelation can be a Church, or a group of God's People.

And when Jesus is speaking to the 7 Churches, He talks about removing the lampstand from one of them.

"Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.​

Two of one kind of thing, two of another kind of thing.

Two olive trees, and the two lampstands.

But for God to dwell amoungst the lampstands, we should not abandon the love we had at first.

Lest we risk our light, and our understanding, to go dim.

May the Lord open the eyes of our hearts.

"The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints​

Peaceful Sabbath.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't care if you believe me or not. I have seen Amills say these things and I only care that God knows I am telling the truth. Trust me, no one needs to make things up to make Amillennialism look bad. It does that all by itself. Some things in the long list against Amillennialism in the other thread have come from this very forum.

"I don't care if you believe me or not."

Thanks for the guffaw du jour.

No evidence = typical premil fabrication, fantasy, and fallacy.