The Two Witnesses....two Men Or Two Groups Of Men?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being that GOD is in control , i would think not my friend . This was all in the glorious control of the LORD .

God being in Control takes the weight off of my mind and soul dear Brother.

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ Phil 1:3-6

i would be a hopeless case if what HE began in me, was left for me to finish.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God being in Control takes the weight off of my mind and soul dear Brother.

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ Phil 1:3-6

i would be a hopeless case if what HE began in me, was left for me to finish.
march ever onwards in the glorious LORD . Let us follow HIM , Heeding the SPIRIT and not the flesh .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't have all day to watch videos. You'll have to give me a short scenario or synopsis. I don't know specifically what you think is not wise.
Ooops, I owe you an apology 1CL...I read you post earlier poorly and shot from the hip....sorry!