The Two Witnesses Will Appear in the Next New Moon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Red herrings?

Yes. Instead of dealing with two issues I have brought up, you change the topic to other things. That is a red herring fallacy technique. You did it here too.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What problems?
Sorry, but I may not be seeing them, if you are not making them clear and specific enough.

I am not saying that there will be a literal revived Roman Empire. I am saying what scripture is pointing to:
Revelation points out that the 10H beast, originally being the Roman Empire, though wounded to death, it never died, but morphed and evolved into a more subtle empire, and remained alive incognito, aka, "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is".

The ten horns have been prophetically spoken of for approx. for 2,600 years, yet not once do they ever appear as being manifested in the world, except for a brief time, just before Jesus returns from Heaven. The tens horns are still future.

An obvious problem with that is the ten horned beast rises with all ten horns. You claim the beast has been around a long time yet the horns are not here yet which completely contradicts what we are told in Rev 13. You claim the beast evolves into something else. That isn't biblical.

You claim the beast itself receives a deadly wound. Neither are biblical. Only one head of the beast is wounded according to Rev 13, not the entire beast. The heads are mountains, which is land above sea level not mountains like Mt St Helens or where you ski etc. The heads are land masses where kingdoms/nations exist and the wound from a sword means a war happened there.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An obvious problem with that is the ten horned beast rises with all ten horns. You claim the beast has been around a long time yet the horns are not here yet which completely contradicts what we are told in Rev 13. You claim the beast evolves into something else. That isn't biblical.

You claim the beast itself receives a deadly wound. Neither are biblical. Only one head of the beast is wounded according to Rev 13, not the entire beast. The heads are mountains, which is land above sea level not mountains like Mt St Helens or where you ski etc. The heads are land masses where kingdoms/nations exist and the wound from a sword means a war happened there.
The 10H beast of itself has its own head, along with the heads of all the previous three empires that were before it, and are become part of it. We see that in Rev. 13:2.

Rev. 17 describes the heads in more detail
[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
[10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is OF THE seven, and goeth into perdition.
[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Edit: the woman, Mystery Babylon the Great has sat (not rides) on all 7 heads (mountains, aka kingdoms).

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Instead of dealing with two issues I have brought up, you change the topic to other things. That is a red herring fallacy technique. You did it here too.
No, I am showing what the first beast of Rev. looks like today. Its the banking elite, without the tens horns.
The 10 horns will be appointed after WW3, which will also be the time when the "mark of the beast" will be made mandatory for all people.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It most certainly is biblical. The 10 horns were prophesied of by God through Daniel in 535-540 BC. Dan. 7:7

Never have the ten horns been manifested in the world. Not until the Beast appoints them to do his bidding, and that is still future. Rev. 17:12, 16.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 10H beast of itself has its own head,

Not according to the bible, which says the beast has 7 heads and they are all intact at the same time because that's how mountains work.

Edit: the woman, Mystery Babylon the Great has sat (not rides) on all 7 heads (mountains, aka kingdoms).

Because sitting and riding is not the same thing? Do you stand up when rising a horse?

The mountains are not kingdoms, the horns are kings with kingdoms. The mountains are symbolic of something else, where kingdoms exist kinda like the horns of an animal are upon the head but are two separate things.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I am showing what the first beast of Rev. looks like today. Its the banking elite, without the tens horns.

The beast cannot exist without it's horns. Nothing you say matches Rev 13.

The 10 horns will be appointed after WW3, which will also be the time when the "mark of the beast" will be made mandatory for all people.

Scripture also does not say the MOB is mandatory. One does not have to buy and sell within the beast system. This is how the raptured saints avoid taking the mark but survive the GT.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not according to the bible, which says the beast has 7 heads and they are all intact at the same time because that's how mountains work.
The beast itself is its own head, being the eighth, which is of the seven.
Rev. 17
[11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth [head], and is of the seven [heads], and goeth into perdition.
Because sitting and riding is not the same thing? Do you stand up when rising a horse?
Rev. 17

[1] And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
[7] And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
[15] And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest,
where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Edit:
The difference between the word carry and rides, describes how one is in control of the other.
If the word "carries", then the beast is in control of the woman, which is multitudes if people

If the word "rides", then the woman is in control of the beast, which is an empire.
The KJV uses the word "carries".

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scripture also does not say the MOB is mandatory. One does not have to buy and sell within the beast system. This is how the raptured saints avoid taking the mark but survive the GT.
1. Prophetically, ever since Daniel (538 BC), the Beast's "ten horns" are SEEN and known of by God, but WILL NOT be manifested by satan in the physical world, until just before Jesus returns.
Edit: Rev.17
[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

2. From satan's perspective, EVERY living person at that time will be expected to be in compliance to his dictates through the Image of the beast, which is the UN, and all other governing authorities that are associated with it.
Edit: Compliance is worship!
Rev.13
[15] And he [2H beast] had power to give life [political] unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
[16] And he [the Image] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, OR IN their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it isn't. There is no such evolving of the ten horned beast from one thing to another anywhere in the bible.
Again I say, "compare" Daniel 7:1-8 with Rev. 13:1-3, with the direction of the Holy Spirit through Paul: 1 Cor. 2:12-13.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I have said, God knows about the ten horns, as He spoke it through Daniel in 538 BC.
Ever since then, there has been no showing/manifestation of them by satan, as of yet, but God knows when.

God revealed that the 10H don't show up until just before Jesus returns.
If you know who they were, or who they are now, please share.
Rev.17
[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received NO kingdom as YET; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I have said, God knows about the ten horns, as He spoke it through Daniel in 538 BC.
Ever since then, there has been no showing/manifestation of them by satan, as of yet, but God knows when.

God revealed that the 10H don't show up until just before Jesus returns.
If you know who they were, or who they are now, please share.
Rev.17
[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received NO kingdom as YET; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

You claim the beast exists before any of the horns do. That contradicts what Rev 13 tells us. This is because you do not know what the beast is, assigning it to something that is not the beast.

You claim the beast evolves from one form to another which also is not scriptural. Most of what you claim about the beast and horns does not come from the bible.

You don't address any of these issues, but post red herrings and strawmans to avoid therm.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You claim the beast exists before any of the horns do. That contradicts what Rev 13 tells us. This is because you do not know what the beast is, assigning it to something that is not the beast.

You claim the beast evolves from one form to another which also is not scriptural. Most of what you claim about the beast and horns does not come from the bible.

You don't address any of these issues, but post red herrings and strawmans to avoid therm.
Do you know who the ten horns were or are, according to Rev. 17:12?

If so, then please name them.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are now in the final new moon before the two witnesses of Revelation appear. They will appear in the next new moon, the one of Nisan. They will appear in the full moon of Nisan, on the 15th day of Nisan. Which will be in April, in Holy Week. And they will prophesy for 1,260 days until Tishri 6 in the year 2026, and will then be assassinated by the newly formed United States of Europe. The will be the last martyrs in the kingdom of God. There are now 44 days until they appear. The world is not aware they are about to appear, nor do they know about the year 6,000 and that almost 3 and 1/2 years are now left until the beginning of the millennial shabbath, which is the time of the return of Yeshua. So their appearance will come as a shock and horror to the world. And the world will hate them, just as the sons of Israel hated the prophets that appeared to them in antiquity. Even many christians and catholics will hate them also, because their message will include obedience to the Torah of Moses and getting rid of money. Paper money and fiat currency are the true mark of the beast of Revelation, and anyone who has accepted this form of money will be condemned, unless they renounce money once and for all. Gold and silver are the true money of God. And all central banks of the world trace back to one bank, the Vatican Bank, in Vatican City, in Rome. Which is why Vatican City is the true prostitute of Babylon in the book of Revelation, seated in Rome. And the Roman popes are the true antichrist of the scriptures, deceiving the entire world, and also ruling over the entire world clandestinely through central banks and money. The two witnesses will be given authority over the entire earth, to strike the world with as many plagues as they desire. They will also shut the sky so that it ceases to rain all over the world, for 3 and 1/2 years. The nations will seek to kill them, but and anyone who tries to harm them will be incinerated with fire. They will be unstoppable. They will serve as the last warning to the world. But the world will not understand. They will be dressed in sackcloth, and will appear in two different cities in the world. They will also destroy the Dome of the Rock, by the power of God, and through them the third temple will be reconstructed on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem. Jerusalem will become a very heavy stone to the entire world, and in 2026 the nations of the earth will also come to wage war against her. Russia and Iran will also invade the land of Israel. But Yeshua and his armies of angels will fight and defend Jerusalem.

You say the Vatican is the prostitute, but Ezekiel devoted an entire chapter, chapter 16, to describe Jerusalem as the prostitute.

Ezekiel 16:15
But you trusted in your beauty and used your fame to become a prostitute

Thirteen times the Lord refers to Jerusalem as the prostitute, in this chapter. How can we ignore this and pretend she is not the prostitute?

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

At this moment, I most assuredly do know who the beast is.
Here is a clue:
Isa. 14
[12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
[13] For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
[14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

As God the Father "is Spirit", Satan, who in the beginning of his creation, as an angelic spirit being by God, was once perfect in all his ways, until sin was found in him. But now he has been cast to the earth, and continues to be in open rebellion against God.

As Jesus is the express image of the Father (Heb. 1:1-4), so also is the 10H beast the express image of satan, through the earthly kingdoms of this world.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know who the ten horns were or are, according to Rev. 17:12?

If so, then please name them.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. You think the beast is the RCC. It isn't.
No!! The First beast of Rev. 13 is with us NOW, as being the Banking industry.
But still, the 10 horns have not been manifested in the world yet.
The 10 horns will not be appointed/secured by the beast, until after WW3 (Rev. 7:1-2, 9:14-15) and the global economic collapse of all economies, hence the requirement of the "mark of the beast" for ALL buying and selling:
by governments (via the name of the beast), by businesses (via the number of his name) by all individuals (via a Digital ID.- tattoo).

The "MoB" will be issued and enforced strictly for the economic purpose of "buying and selling" with Digital money, thereby allowing the beast to have complete and utter control over every government, business and person on the planet.

Last edited: