The Tyranny of Politeness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The victim in this thread are non-transgender people. Stop defending the oppressors.

Why do we have to state our ‘preferred’ pronouns?
37ems1.jpg

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mocking spirit. See how sympathetic you are?
You are the one claiming to be the victim of oppression.
HELP, HELP, MY DESIRE TO LIE ABOUT WHAT MY ACTUAL GENDER/SEX IS
IS BEING DENIED, I'M BEING OPPRESSED!
but they aren't lying about their physical form, they are saying that their sex is mismatched to who they are.

The only one lying is you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I grew up I got an education through TV. I was a devotee of the 1950's Superman. The opening crawl said, "Fighting for TRUTH, justice and the American Way." It was unapologetic reflection of why Superman was created, as propaganda for American society in the 2nd world war.

Of course, 'the American Way' is capitalism. Today, they try to diminish Superman's American roots and even demonize the great mechanism by which Liberty is secured - private property rights.

Justice is balance but TRUTH is absolute, the starting point. And this Tyranny of Politeness seeks to subordinate the importance of what is most important (truth) to "not hurt anyone's feelings."

I listened to a sermon years ago that stuck with me. "Hurt" is not the same as harm. Many times we have to be hurt to prevent great harm (like death) and there can be no greater harm than shielding people from the TRUTH.

Who is Jesus? Thee TRUTH, light and way. Amen?
IF one were to desire to rule over the world and have the devotion and support of the world
THEY gonna have to preach something that can UNIFY not only all religions but secular humanity as well .
THUS they gonna have to come up with an ideal , a COMMON GROUND idea , that will UNITE them as one
under such men .
ANY GUESSES on what that might be .
IF one wants to unite the religions , they must
begin to remove the fundamentals of those religoins .
CAUSE we all know we dont believe as a muslim nor as a hindu , nor do they as us .
SO TO UNITE the religions
YOU MUST find what they have in common . AND remove the fundamentals of their core religion
and slowly replace it with what they all have in common . SO THEY DID THIS .
Fundamental core values became more and more seen as a disease and an offence and things
that divide . WHAT UNITES RELIGIONS and HUMANITY
WELL ITS not gonna be FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS . cause as i said atheist dont believe as we do
heck they dont even beleive in GOD
the muslims dont believe in the same GOD we do .
SO think about this . CAUSE ITS WHAT THEY BEEN DOING .
THEY HAD TO FIND OUT what THEY ALL HAD IN COMMON . COMMON GROUND IF YA WILL .
THEY had to break down the barriers , AKA remove the core fundamental truths .
AND REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING that ALL HAVE IN COMMON .
A SENSUAL VERSION OF WHAT THE WORLD THINKS IS LOVE . THEY DID IT
and our churches , even our churches have been buying this strategy for years .
TILL NOW a TRUE BIBLCAL LAMB is seen as dangerous and in the way , non loving , etc.
IT WORKED . ALL RELIGIONS are now working on and focusing on what they have in common . HAVE BEEN .
THUS preach the word love a lot , also preach do good works , do good to humanity .
CAUSE AGAIN EVERY RELIGOIN teaches those concepts , EVEN ATHIESTS have those concepts .
NOW YA KNOW . NOW YA KNOW what the heck has been going on in our churches FOR YEARS and years .
NOW all religions and humanity , whether athiest or not is all UNITING under what they THINK IS LOVE
only it sure seems to accept evil and it sure seems to HATE BIBLICAL TRUTH .
ITS COMING FROM THE DRAGON MY FRIEND . But the lambs wont be and aint buying it .
Help get this message out to every person and church you know . We must do all now
to contend for the true faith . THEY GOT SO MANY DUPED NOW .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1.) "hate speech"

= ""abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or similar grounds.""

Once they really get that up and running they will classify the Bible as "hate speech" and ban it.

Then, ..... Pastors, Churches, Christians, who say that "Gay" Sexuality, and that includes Homo, Tran, Bi, and any other "Alt", sexuality is IMMORAL and UnNatural , will be classified as "hate Speech". (already is).

Also, telling people that there is a Hell, there is SIN, there is a Judgment, there is a Holy God who does not tolerate sin, will all be classified as "hate speech".

While that is going, "they"... will be closing Churches based on "hate" speech", because the Church refuses to "marry" 2 Homosexuals in the Church or allow a Homosexual in the Pulpit.

Shouldn't be too much longer now.
IF one were to desire to rule over the world and have the devotion and support of the world
THEY gonna have to preach something that can UNIFY not only all religions but secular humanity as well .
THUS they gonna have to come up with an ideal , a COMMON GROUND idea , that will UNITE them as one
under such men .
ANY GUESSES on what that might be .
IF one wants to unite the religions , they must
begin to remove the fundamentals of those religoins .
CAUSE we all know we dont believe as a muslim nor as a hindu , nor do they as us .
SO TO UNITE the religions
YOU MUST find what they have in common . AND remove the fundamentals of their core religion
and slowly replace it with what they all have in common . SO THEY DID THIS .
Fundamental core values became more and more seen as a disease and an offence and things
that divide . WHAT UNITES RELIGIONS and HUMANITY
WELL ITS not gonna be FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS . cause as i said atheist dont believe as we do
heck they dont even beleive in GOD
the muslims dont believe in the same GOD we do .
SO think about this . CAUSE ITS WHAT THEY BEEN DOING .
THEY HAD TO FIND OUT what THEY ALL HAD IN COMMON . COMMON GROUND IF YA WILL .
THEY had to break down the barriers , AKA remove the core fundamental truths .
AND REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING that ALL HAVE IN COMMON .
A SENSUAL VERSION OF WHAT THE WORLD THINKS IS LOVE . THEY DID IT
and our churches , even our churches have been buying this strategy for years .
TILL NOW a TRUE BIBLCAL LAMB is seen as dangerous and in the way , non loving , etc.
IT WORKED . ALL RELIGIONS are now working on and focusing on what they have in common . HAVE BEEN .
THUS preach the word love a lot , also preach do good works , do good to humanity .
CAUSE AGAIN EVERY RELIGOIN teaches those concepts , EVEN ATHIESTS have those concepts .
NOW YA KNOW . NOW YA KNOW what the heck has been going on in our churches FOR YEARS and years .
NOW all religions and humanity , whether athiest or not is all UNITING under what they THINK IS LOVE
only it sure seems to accept evil and it sure seems to HATE BIBLICAL TRUTH .
ITS COMING FROM THE DRAGON MY FRIEND . But the lambs wont be and aint buying it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1.) "hate speech"

= ""abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or similar grounds.""

Once they really get that up and running they will classify the Bible as "hate speech" and ban it.

Then, ..... Pastors, Churches, Christians, who say that "Gay" Sexuality, and that includes Homo, Tran, Bi, and any other "Alt", sexuality is IMMORAL and UnNatural , will be classified as "hate Speech". (already is).

Also, telling people that there is a Hell, there is SIN, there is a Judgment, there is a Holy God who does not tolerate sin, will all be classified as "hate speech".

While that is going, "they"... will be closing Churches based on "hate" speech", because the Church refuses to "marry" 2 Homosexuals in the Church or allow a Homosexual in the Pulpit.

Shouldn't be too much longer now.
They want AI to rewrite a bible that all the religoins will unite under .
AND you can bet HOMOSEXUALITY as SIN wont be in it either .
THEY know what they are doing . But the lambs DONT HEED THEM . FOR JESUS HAS THE SHEEP
and them lil sheeps HEAR AND HEED ONLY HIS VOICE . YEP .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup. Why don't you have sympathy for your oppressed countrymen?
THE SOONER YOU FIGURE THIS OUT THE BETTER .
It will be better for you to know and understand what i am about to tell you .
HECK you might already know it . maybe you just need a reminder .
TIN MAN and those who love evil , ARE FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY PARD .
WE AINT THEY COUNTRYMEN . OUR COUNTRY is OF GOD ITS HEAVENLY .
And the world wont care about our opression pard . THEY GONNA OPPRESS US , hate us , DESPISE US
WISH US DEAD and HOLD and CLING TO THE DRAGON who will soon give them their true hearts desire .
What is this true hearts desire i speak of . A MAN and KINGS who will arise and say
ITS TIME TO RID THE EARTH OF THESE HATERS of humanity . AND THEY WILL HOLLER WE ARE LOVE
WE ARE LOVE as they hungrily and eargly betray the true lambs TO AUTHORITIES
who will , UNDER THE GUISE of re education , PUT US TO DEATH . YES INDEED
the time will come , IN WESTERN SOCITIES TOO , where when they put us to DEATH
they will think they do GODS WILL . ONLY , their god aint our GOD
its he who always desired to be as GOD and hated lambs to the core . TINMAN
might not be able to admit this , at this time
BUT , I PROMISE if a law were to appear that said
these fundamental gay hating , transgender hating folks < CAUSE THEY SEE CORRECTION AS HATE ., NEED TO BE RE EDUCATED
ROUNDED UP . HE GONNA BE CHEERING , maybe even crying tears of joy . YOU GOT NO IDEA
how much hatred is building up against us who wont conform . AND MARK MY WORDS
HATE DONT LEAD TO FREEDOM , IT LEADS TO MURDER .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TINMAN
these fundamental gay hating , transgender hating folks < CAUSE THEY SEE CORRECTION AS HATE ., NEED TO BE RE EDUCATED
ROUNDED UP . HE GONNA BE CHEERING , maybe even crying tears of joy
I think he’d admit it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See how that works, right back at you friend? Do you see?
and mark my words . I DONT FEAR THEM ONE BIT or their wicked agenda .
MY DESIRE is they would repent , hear truth and come to the saving knowledge of CHRIST .
BUT what men do is on them . I DO NOT fear them PEROID .
GOD IS WITH THE LAMBS . HE was with paul , james ,and others . THEY TOO were put to death
BUT THEIR END Was WITH THE LORD FOREVER .
I dont fear them . I KNOW laws are only gonna change to SUPPORT their evil vile wickedness .
I Know with zero doubt WE WILL have persecutions and tribulations . JESUS SAID SO .
BUT WE WIN MY FRIEND . WE WIN CAUSE JESUS HAS ALREADY WON .
DONT Let them tick you off and drag you down to their wicked level of ignorance and hate .
OH i know its quite vexing to see their evil . And believe me ITS EVIL and VILE in the sight of GOD TOO .
BUT IF HE BE LONGSUFFERING not desiring the death of the wicked , WELL we must be too .
NOW , this dont mean we dont warn them .
AND IT SURE dont mean we conform to THEIR NASTY VILE WICKED WAYS .
Even paul by the power of GOD had a man BLINDED for trying to lead the deputy away from the FAITH .
IT just means PREACH AND LIVE THE TRUTH . IF THEY DONT hear , ITS ON THEM they WILL PERISH
under the wrath of GOD . And though hand joins in hand the wicked will not go unpunished .
THEY think they are winining cause the world and churches are going in their direction .
BUT THE END , THE NEXT LIFE is what mattered . THEY DONT WIN THERE MY FRIEND .
SO we must continue to warn , rebuke , correct and do all to remind folks .
KNOWING the TERROR OF GOD , HIS WRATH , we persaude men . BUT ITS ON THEM IF THEY REJECT IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he’d admit it.
You might be right . but who knows , he might still try and act like he would be against it . BUT WAIT TILL IT HAPPENS .
THEN YOU GONNA SEE . WELL , lest he repents , WHICH I HOPE FOR HIS SAKE HE DOES .
CAUSE as much as i know that their agenda is spawned of satan and vile , wicked and evil , STILL
i hope and pray HE DO REPENT .
Paul did much evil , BUT GOD FLIPPED HIM AROUND . I HOPE the same for tinman . BUT TILL HE DO REPENT
HE will and HIS agenda WILL , BE WARNED AGAINST WITH MUCH URGENCY .cause it is one VILE WICKED EVIL agenda .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not the one pretending to be a victim.
Tinman why dont you let us both know what you would do if they passed such a law .
Is wrangler right or me . SEE as of now i dont think you would admit to it , HE does .
SO , not that it matters , but which one of us is right . would you support a law
that would round up folks like me who wont conform to the gay and transgender agenda
OR would you say HEY WAIT , leave these people alone . Just please BE HONEST .

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE SOONER YOU FIGURE THIS OUT THE BETTER .
It will be better for you to know and understand what i am about to tell you .
HECK you might already know it . maybe you just need a reminder .
TIN MAN and those who love evil , ARE FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY PARD .
WE AINT THEY COUNTRYMEN .
Would I get to be your "countryman" if I started saying that I hate trans kids?

Is saying i hate them enough or would I have to actually hurt some?

And the world wont care about our opression pard . THEY GONNA OPPRESS US , hate us , DESPISE US
WISH US DEAD
sounds like what LGBT people get to live with every day.
and HOLD and CLING TO THE DRAGON who will soon give them their true hearts desire .
What is this true hearts desire i speak of . A MAN and KINGS who will arise and say
ITS TIME TO RID THE EARTH OF THESE HATERS of humanity . AND THEY WILL HOLLER WE ARE LOVE
WE ARE LOVE as they hungrily and eargly betray the true lambs TO AUTHORITIES
who will , UNDER THE GUISE of re education , PUT US TO DEATH . YES INDEED
the time will come , IN WESTERN SOCITIES TOO , where when they put us to DEATH
No one has proposed "Christian death camps" gay death camps sure but not Christian ones
they will think they do GODS WILL . ONLY , their god aint our GOD
its he who always desired to be as GOD and hated lambs to the core . TINMAN
ROUNDED UP . HE GONNA BE CHEERING , maybe even crying tears of joy . YOU GOT NO IDEA
how much hatred is building up against us who wont conform . AND MARK MY WORDS
HATE DONT LEAD TO FREEDOM , IT LEADS TO MURDER .
you mean like how LGBT people don't conform?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tinman why dont you let us both know what you would do if they passed such a law .
Is wrangler right or me . SEE as of now i dont think you would admit to it , HE does .
SO , not that it matters , but which one of us is right . would you support a law
that would round up folks like me who wont conform to the gay and transgender agenda
OR would you say HEY WAIT , leave these people alone . Just please BE HONEST .
I would never celebrate anyone's imprisonment or forced "reeducation" or death.

I would ask the same question of you but I think I know your answer.