The Tyranny of Politeness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a massive pathway for Satan, to use the infantalizing of young people as a reason you cannot speak the truth. IF you speak the truth, it will violate what is being called the Tyranny of Politeness. The truth seems rude or offensive and those indoctrinated as being infantlized was visually seen during the 2016 election at college campuses.

It seemed almost impossible that these adult infants, choose a cloth diaper pin to signify they were advocates of a "safe space." Now, there is growing pressure to announce what your "preferred" pronouns are, neo-etiquette demands you submit to expressing your "preferred" pronouns in the name of politeness. The tyranny is if you don't go along with the lie of gender trumps sex, then you might get fired.

So, the question is: how do you handle this growing tyranny of politeness?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant to add that the vid nicely identifies what is going on: the revocation of freedom of speech AND the elimination of the right to remain silent. As they are requiring you to speak.

What's more she details what going along with it implies; that the other person is entitled to MAKE YOU go along with their delusion AND IF you don't, they claim your refusal to submit is VIOLENCE AGAINST them; that the validity of their self-identification is threatened and unable to stand if one does not go along with it. This is just another manifestation of the infantalizing of society. TRUTH is sacrificed at the alter of POLITENESS.

Wow.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will die calling a spade, a spade........
Offenses may come as Jesus said but they will be directed @ believers!

This sense of entitlement & not ruffling folks feathers is coming to restrict & deny all civil rights afforded to free people's.

GOD HELP US..........AMEN!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a massive pathway for Satan, to use the infantalizing of young people as a reason you cannot speak the truth. IF you speak the truth, it will violate what is being called the Tyranny of Politeness. The truth seems rude or offensive and those indoctrinated as being infantlized was visually seen during the 2016 election at college campuses.

It seemed almost impossible that these adult infants, choose a cloth diaper pin to signify they were advocates of a "safe space." Now, there is growing pressure to announce what your "preferred" pronouns are, neo-etiquette demands you submit to expressing your "preferred" pronouns in the name of politeness. The tyranny is if you don't go along with the lie of gender trumps sex, then you might get fired.

Easy . go back and look at JESUS .
In the bible when his own desciples came unto HIM and told him
DONT you know what you said OFFENDED THEM .
Notice JESUS Didnt say , OH MAN , wait , you need to hurry back
and apologlize to them . And then ask them what it would take
to get them to come and follow me .
You know , LIKE SEEEKER FRIENDLY DID . RATHER
JESUS simply said this , LEAVE THEM BE , THEY THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND
EVERY PLANT that MY FATHER has not planted shall be rooted up .
Again let us look to CHRIST
and see What HE told His own desciples to do .
WHEN JESUS sent them out TWO BY TWO
did HE say , NOW GO INTO THE TOWNS and VILLAGES
and ASK THEIR OPINOINS , ASK THEM what it would take to get them into a church , to come to CHRIST .
NOPE .
He said PREACH THE TRUTH , PREACH THE KINGDOM .
SEEKER FRIENDLY MOOED THE POOCH big time . ITS A SELL OUT .
THIS seeker friendly lie was bad news from its birth .
Yet today everyone seems to focus on POLITE , LETS NOT OFFEND , LETS NOT SPEAK against any error
Lets not correct any error . LETS JUST HUG AND GET ALONG AND FIND COMMON GROUND .
AND that common ground SURE AINT UNDER CHRIST . cause you should look at what
their ideals about HAVING COMMON GROUND SEEMS TO HONOR . PS , IT AINT GOD OR HIS CHRIST . ITS EVIL .

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is the enactment of good vs. evil, the finale.

But we know who wins, and ultimately, deep down, so do they. They're just buying themselves more time. That's the game: Anything to get people out in leftfield prolongs the end of their ruse. So, out they go, saying, "Come!"

So, yes, we should know better than to go.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This sense of entitlement & not ruffling folks feathers is coming to restrict & deny all civil rights afforded to free people's.

ME TOO dear sister . JESUS DID as well . I wish so very much folks would get back into the bible
and learn THAT JESUS , HIS DOCTRINE , the apostels doctrine , ALL THE DOCTRINE .
THEY WOULD BE AMAZED . TRULY AMAZED . at how THEIR JESUS , THEIR LEADERS ,
SOUND NOTHING LIKE JESUS OR THE APOSTELS .
SPECIALL NOT when it comes to correction . HECK EVEN THEIR LOVE IS FALSE .
any love that honors and embraces evil , IT AINT LOVE , ITS SIMPLY THIS ................EVIL .
Folks need a dire and serious wake up call .
OFFENSES SURELY WILL COME my DEAR , DEAR FRIEND .
FOR THIS WORLD and her all inclusve we are one WORLD RELIGOIN , GONNA HATE TRUE BIBLCIAL lambs BIG TIME .
THE END HOUR is upon us . AND THE COMING OF THE KING JESUS , WELL IT DRAWS EVER NIGH .
The lambs will rejoice , BUT THE WORLD and all who rejected CHRIST will truly wail .
TILL THEN , ITS only gonna get worse against the true lambs .
AS the worlds religoins and christendom and all UNITE as ONE AGAINST GOD , AGAINST CHRIST
AGAINST TRUTH and THOSE WHO WERE HIS and spoke and lived the truth .
MARCH ON MY FRIEND . THE LORD IS OUR HOPE and HE ALONE OUR SALVATION .
TO HE WE OWE ALL .
IF i were a pleaser of men , I could have had a large gathering and huge flock , much praise and much monies
and much popularity . BUT THEN IF I WERE A PLEASER OF MEN and taught doctrine that pleased men
I WOULD NOT BE THE SERVANT OF CHRIST . My mission is not to please men , BUT TO PLEASE GOD
TO PREACH and to teach THE TRUTH that HONORS HIM . AND that truth SAVES folks too .
TOO many churches have turned to pleasing men , to pleasing their seekers , to pleasing and trying
to unite them and appease them . BUT THEN THEY ARE NOT THE SERVANTS OF CHRIST .
THEY ARE HIRELINGS , whose jobs and incomes DEPENDS ON NUMBERS . THEY CARE NOT FOR THE SHEEP .
THEY SEEK NOT THE SHEEP . THEY SEEK WHAT IS THEIRS . CLING TO CHRIST JESUS , HE IS OUR SHEPARD
HE IS OUR KING , HE CARES FOR THE SHEEP . HE DOES . and so do the true lambs . BUT WE WILL BE HATED .

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ME TOO dear sister . JESUS DID as well . I wish so very much folks would get back into the bible
and learn THAT JESUS , HIS DOCTRINE , the apostels doctrine , ALL THE DOCTRINE .
THEY WOULD BE AMAZED . TRULY AMAZED . at how THEIR JESUS , THEIR LEADERS ,
SOUND NOTHING LIKE JESUS OR THE APOSTELS .
SPECIALL NOT when it comes to correction . HECK EVEN THEIR LOVE IS FALSE .
any love that honors and embraces evil , IT AINT LOVE , ITS SIMPLY THIS ................EVIL .
Folks need a dire and serious wake up call .
OFFENSES SURELY WILL COME my DEAR , DEAR FRIEND .
FOR THIS WORLD and her all inclusve we are one WORLD RELIGOIN , GONNA HATE TRUE BIBLCIAL lambs BIG TIME .
THE END HOUR is upon us . AND THE COMING OF THE KING JESUS , WELL IT DRAWS EVER NIGH .
The lambs will rejoice , BUT THE WORLD and all who rejected CHRIST will truly wail .
TILL THEN , ITS only gonna get worse against the true lambs .
AS the worlds religoins and christendom and all UNITE as ONE AGAINST GOD , AGAINST CHRIST
AGAINST TRUTH and THOSE WHO WERE HIS and spoke and lived the truth .
MARCH ON MY FRIEND . THE LORD IS OUR HOPE and HE ALONE OUR SALVATION .
TO HE WE OWE ALL .
IF i were a pleaser of men , I could have had a large gathering and huge flock , much praise and much monies
and much popularity . BUT THEN IF I WERE A PLEASER OF MEN and taught doctrine that pleased men
I WOULD NOT BE THE SERVANT OF CHRIST . My mission is not to please men , BUT TO PLEASE GOD
TO PREACH and to teach THE TRUTH that HONORS HIM . AND that truth SAVES folks too .
TOO many churches have turned to pleasing men , to pleasing their seekers , to pleasing and trying
to unite them and appease them . BUT THEN THEY ARE NOT THE SERVANTS OF CHRIST .
THEY ARE HIRELINGS , whose jobs and incomes DEPENDS ON NUMBERS . THEY CARE NOT FOR THE SHEEP .
THEY SEEK NOT THE SHEEP . THEY SEEK WHAT IS THEIRS . CLING TO CHRIST JESUS , HE IS OUR SHEPARD
HE IS OUR KING , HE CARES FOR THE SHEEP . HE DOES . and so do the true lambs . BUT WE WILL BE HATED .
Never, ever, ever change your message regardless how many haters or naysayers you collect!

Lol I think of you as our in-house John the Baptist......
Keep telling folks to repent & come into the Kingdom of God.

I'll keep amening you ❤️

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Most folks today would call this hate . THEY would say , HEY KETURAH
you dont know love , you dont JESUS .
Okay so lets examine and see JESUS .
WHEN JESUS was even invited to dinners .
WHEN he saw error , did he say , NOW SIMON WE DONT CORRECT THOSE WHO INVITE US TO DINNER
we TRY and FIND COMMON GROUND .
OR , DID HE EVEN REBUKE THE MAN who had invited HIM . DID he even correct others .
YES HE DID .
SEE . Todays evangelism teaches us ,
DONT SPEAK TRUTH , FOLKS are already tired of being reminded .
INSTEAD , just go to dinner , TALK about football , find out what all you have in common .
What a recipe for disaster .
FIRST OFF , lambs dont have any thing in common with the world .
Yet pope francis and others say FOOTBALL is a COMMON ground , this or that , WORDLY THINGS
notice ITS WORDLY THINGS . FIND OUT what you have in COMMON with them IN WORDLY THINGS .
ALREADY a major disaster . Already bad news .
WE supposed to point to CHRIST . AND if JESUS corrected error , paul even corrected error IN PUBLIC .
IN PUBLIC . NOTICE when paul saw IDOLATRY . HE WAS STIRRED IN THE SPIRIT
and began speaking AGAINST IT . HE went right to the jews and spoke against it .
NOT TODAY . TODAY ITS OVERLOOK EVERYONES SINS and ERRORS , JUST FIND Out what YOU ALL HAVE IN COMMON .
ITS ALL A LIE my friend and its not gonna work . ITS GONNA ONLY CAUSE folks to FALL AWAY and accept SAID SINS IN TIME .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never, ever, ever change your message regardless how many haters or naysayers you collect!

I'll keep amening you ❤️
They beheaded him too . lambs wont be loved .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'll keep amening you ❤️
As the said herodias raged against john the baptist and eventually found a way to have him beheaded .
SOO to will the said LGBT rage against those who expose it as john exposed the marriage as adultery .
THIS WORLD and those who love sin , aint gonna LOVE LAMBS . and that be a fact .
More and more the churches concern now has become
how to find a way to GET ALONG and survive and adapt to the WORLD .
All along many have heard this so called cry of tolerance coming from a group WHO DONT EMBRACE GOD .
And more and more churches pander to the ways of the world .
YET open thine eyes churches .
THE VERY ONES YOU TRY SO HARD TO APPEASE
are NOW the very ones WHO ARE MAKING LAWS which will and can TAKE Your own children from you
IF YOU DONT agree with their ways .
THE CHURCHES have become so busy with trying to survive
and so busy appeasing certain groups
THEY CANNOT SEE , THEY WHO YOU MADE YOUR BED WITH , PREPARE TO SLEEP IN IT CHURCH .
CAUSE THEY NEVER GONNA STOP TILL EVERY REMINDER OF THE TRUTH OR THOSE WHO SPEAK IT
are forever SILENCED . THIS IS and WAS NOT ABOUT TOLERANCE
IT was about DIVIDE AND CONQUER .

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH , if we just get along with them they wont come after the churches , surely they will see our love
and accept us . WRONG FOLKS .
DIVIDE AND CONQURE and DESTROY and GET RID OF ANY REMINDER OF THE TRUTH Was , is and has always been the goal .
Prepare to reap what ye have sown to churches . SOW TO vainty , sow to the winds and YE shall reap THE WHIRLWIND .
FOR EVIL CAN NEVER BE APPEASED , just as LUST can never be satisified or fullfill one .
THEY RISE AS ONE and are convincing the WOLRD under a false love to rise as ONE
and the goal . WELL LET US JUST SAY IT WONT BE ABOUT TOLERANCE . but
rather about LET US RID THE EARTH OF ALL REMINDERS OF TRUTH and any and all who do live by IT .

Last edited:

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the said herodias raged against john the baptist and eventually found a way to have him beheaded .
SOO to will the said LGBT rage against those who expose it as john exposed the marriage as adultery .
THIS WORLD and those who love sin , aint gonna LOVE LAMBS . and that be a fact .
More and more the churches concern now has become
how to find a way to GET ALONG and survive and adapt to the WORLD .
All along many have heard this so called cry of tolerance coming from a group WHO DONT EMBRACE GOD .
And more and more churches pander to the ways of the world .
YET open thine eyes churches .
THE VERY ONES YOU TRY SO HARD TO APPEASE
are NOW the very ones WHO ARE MAKING LAWS which will and can TAKE Your own children from you
IF YOU DONT agree with their ways .
THE CHURCHES have become so busy with trying to survive
and so busy appeasing certain groups
THEY CANNOT SEE , THEY WHO YOU MADE YOUR BED WITH , PREPARE TO SLEEP IN IT CHURCH .
CAUSE THEY NEVER GONNA STOP TILL EVERY REMINDER OF THE TRUTH OR THOSE WHO SPEAK IT
are forever SILENCED . THIS IS and WAS NOT ABOUT TOLERANCE
IT was about DIVIDE AND CONQUER .
OH , if we just get along with them they wont come after the churches , surely they will see our love
and accept us . WRONG FOLKS .
DIVIDE AND CONQURE and DESTROY and GET RID OF ANY REMINDER OF THE TRUTH Was , is and has always been the goal .
Prepare to reap what ye have sown to churches . SOW TO vainty , sow to the winds and YE shall reap THE WHIRLWIND .
FOR EVIL CAN EVER BE APPEASED , just as LUST can never be satisified or fullfill one .
THEY RISE AS ONE and are convincing the WOLRD under a false love to rise as ONE
and the goal . WELL LET US JUST SAY IT WONT BE ABOUT TOLERANCE . but
rather about LET US RID THE EARTH OF ALL REMINDERS OF TRUTH and any and all who do live by IT .
Make your bed with evil ,well prepare to reap evil .
I agree!

• Love

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1.) "hate speech"

= ""abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or similar grounds.""

Once they really get that up and running they will classify the Bible as "hate speech" and ban it.

Then, ..... Pastors, Churches, Christians, who say that "Gay" Sexuality, and that includes Homo, Tran, Bi, and any other "Alt", sexuality is IMMORAL and UnNatural , will be classified as "hate Speech". (already is).

Also, telling people that there is a Hell, there is SIN, there is a Judgment, there is a Holy God who does not tolerate sin, will all be classified as "hate speech".

While that is going, "they"... will be closing Churches based on "hate" speech", because the Church refuses to "marry" 2 Homosexuals in the Church or allow a Homosexual in the Pulpit.

Shouldn't be too much longer now.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I grew up I got an education through TV. I was a devotee of the 1950's Superman. The opening crawl said, "Fighting for TRUTH, justice and the American Way." It was unapologetic reflection of why Superman was created, as propaganda for American society in the 2nd world war.

Of course, 'the American Way' is capitalism. Today, they try to diminish Superman's American roots and even demonize the great mechanism by which Liberty is secured - private property rights.

Justice is balance but TRUTH is absolute, the starting point. And this Tyranny of Politeness seeks to subordinate the importance of what is most important (truth) to "not hurt anyone's feelings."

I listened to a sermon years ago that stuck with me. "Hurt" is not the same as harm. Many times we have to be hurt to prevent great harm (like death) and there can be no greater harm than shielding people from the TRUTH.

Who is Jesus? Thee TRUTH, light and way. Amen?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant to add that the vid nicely identifies what is going on: the revocation of freedom of speech AND the elimination of the right to remain silent. As they are requiring you to speak.
Ask teachers in Florida about the revocation of freedom of speech....(they might not be allowed to answer you.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rights like being able to walk into a business being able to purchase the same goods and services as everyone else?

or the right to go to your doctor and together decide the best treatment options for you and our family?

Reactions: Jim B