The Tyranny of Politeness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would I get to be your "countryman" if I started saying that I hate trans kids?

Is saying i hate them enough or would I have to actually hurt some?

sounds like what LGBT people get to live with every day.

No one has proposed "Christian death camps" gay death camps sure but not Christian ones

you mean like how LGBT people don't conform?
WHO the heck said you need to hate or harm trans kids . WE NEED TO REBUKE and CORRECT THEM .
YOU KNOW raise a child up in the way that they should GO .
NO One here supports violence .
And as far as conform . THE GAYS ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHT TO MARRY . EVEN THOUGH I DONT AGREE with it .
THEY HAVE THE RIGHT . NOW its they who want US TO CONFORM , to agree with THEIR VIEWS .........OR ELSE .
YOU got no idea the hearts of these people and what the agenda truly is and has been .
IT never was about tolerance . IT was about this . LETS RID THE EARTH OF ALL the TRUTH
and THOSE who wont conform to their wicked vile and evil ways .
GOD WILL NEVER ACCEPT HOMOSEXAULITY , TRANSGENDER or ANY SIN pard .
AND IF YOU TRULY LOVED THEM , AS I DO , YOU WOULD TRY AND HELP THEM UNDERSTAND THAT
instead of SUPPORTING the very SINS they do that GOD HIMSELF will NEVER ACCEPT .
YOU DONT CARE ONE BIT FOR THEIR SOUL . NOT ONE BIT .
I DO . SO i am gonna correct evil within the church . I am gonna do as i am led of GOD TO DO .
CAUSE GOD HIMSELF desires not the death of the wicked BUT RATHER THEY REPENT .
TAKE NOT that didnt say BUT RATHER THEY CONTINUE TO HONOR THEIR SIN , BUT REPENT OF SAID SIN .
ENough with the lies my friend . LOVE dont rejoice in inquity , ONLY IN TRUTH .
LOVE dont honor and rejoice in SIN . AND IF ONE has not charity
you can forget the good works . CAUSE PAUL WROTE IT BEST .
IT WONT MATTER IF I HAVE MY GOODS to the poor , my body to burned , YET HAD NOT CHARITY. WELL GOOD BYE IT PROFITS NOTHING .THAT SIN IS SIN . SO STOP WITH the madness of this false sin embracing love . CAUSE CHARITY DONT EMBRACE SIN
REJOICE IN SIN , ONLY IN TRUTH . PEROID .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would never celebrate anyone's imprisonment or forced "reeducation" or death.

I would ask the same question of you but I think I know your answer.
I AINT GOD . i would never put or have anyone , put to death .
I would just seperate out of the church unrepentant sinners . UNREPENANT . okay . UNREPENTANT sinners .
THOSE WHO LOVE THEIR SIN , JUSTIFY THEIR SIN and WONT CEASE FROM THEIR SIN .
THOSE I WOULD PUT OUT OF THE CHURCH . But kill or harm . NO WAY . NO WAY . JESUS said it best .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHO the heck said you need to hate or harm trans kids . WE NEED TO REBUKE and CORRECT THEM .you want to "correct" them for being honest?
YOU KNOW raise a child up in the way that they should GO .
NO One here supports violence .
And as far as conform . THE GAYS ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHT TO MARRY . EVEN THOUGH I DONT AGREE with it .
THEY HAVE THE RIGHT . NOW its they who want US TO CONFORM , to agree with THEIR VIEWS .........OR ELSE .
YOU got no idea the hearts of these people and what the agenda truly is and has been .
IT never was about tolerance . IT was about this . LETS RID THE EARTH OF ALL the TRUTH
and THOSE who wont conform to their wicked vile and evil ways .
GOD WILL NEVER ACCEPT HOMOSEXAULITY , TRANSGENDER or ANY SIN pard .
AND IF YOU TRULY LOVED THEM , AS I DO , YOU WOULD TRY AND HELP THEM UNDERSTAND THAT
instead of SUPPORTING the very SINS they do that GOD HIMSELF will NEVER ACCEPT .
YOU DONT CARE ONE BIT FOR THEIR SOUL . NOT ONE BIT .
I DO . SO i am gonna correct evil within the church . I am gonna do as i am led of GOD TO DO .
CAUSE GOD HIMSELF desires not the death of the wicked BUT RATHER THEY REPENT .
TAKE NOT that didnt say BUT RATHER THEY CONTINUE TO HONOR THEIR SIN , BUT REPENT OF SAID SIN .
ENough with the lies my friend . LOVE dont rejoice in inquity , ONLY IN TRUTH .
LOVE dont honor and rejoice in SIN . AND IF ONE has not charity
you can forget the good works . CAUSE PAUL WROTE IT BEST .
IT WONT MATTER IF I HAVE MY GOODS to the poor , my body to burned , YET HAD NOT CHARITY. WELL GOOD BYE IT PROFITS NOTHING .THAT SIN IS SIN . SO STOP WITH the madness of this false sin embracing love . CAUSE CHARITY DONT EMBRACE SIN
REJOICE IN SIN , ONLY IN TRUTH . PEROID .
you need to listen to this:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are determined to remain ignorant. Yes, the term MAY apply to multiple personalities but not only. From What Are Dissociative Disorders?

Symptoms of dissociative identity disorder (criteria for diagnosis) include:

The existence of two or more distinct identities (or “personality states”). The distinct identities are accompanied by changes in behavior, memory and thinking. The signs and symptoms may be observed by others or reported by the individual.
Ongoing gaps in memory about everyday events, personal information and/or past traumatic events.
The symptoms cause significant distress or problems in social, occupational or other areas of functioning.
In addition, the disturbance must not be a normal part of a broadly accepted cultural or religious practice. As noted in the DSM-5-TR1, in many cultures around the world, experiences of being possessed are a normal part of spiritual practice and are not dissociative disorders.

The attitude and personal preferences (for example, about food, activities, clothes) of a person with dissociative identity disorder may suddenly shift and then shift back. The shift in identities happen involuntarily, are unwanted and cause distress. People with dissociative identity disorder may feel that they have suddenly become observers of their own speech and actions, or their bodies may feel different (e.g., like a small child, like the opposite gender, huge and muscular).

Did you catch that last part? People with identity disorder feel their bodies may be different - like the opposite sex.

They are two different things. Here is the key thing to remember and it is in what you quoted:

"The existence of two or more distinct identities (or “personality states”)"

Transgender people do not have two or more distinct identities or personality traits. They were either born male or female and feel that they are actually the opposite sex, but their personality is still the same, it is not different.

Reactions: TinMan

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why do you hate trans kids?
I don’t hate trans kids. I have sympathy for all people with mental illness, like this identity disorder. I hate trans kids are being manipulated by an evil agenda that you support.

Now, how about you answer my question of why you hate God?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you hate God?
why do you hate trans kids?
I don’t hate trans kids.
You posts speak for themselves
I have sympathy for all people with mental illness, like this identity disorder.
Not a mental illness. Falsely claiming it is a mental illness is a pretty big sign of hate and contempt.
I hate trans kids are being manipulated by an evil agenda that you support.
Again maybe you should speak to the homophobes mentioned in the video. Their agenda was to bully and terrorize kids.
Now, how about you answer my question of why you hate God?
The only reason to ask such a question is to bully and intimidate.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are two different things.
I don’t know what you mean by ‘they’. No one is saying trans have different personalities. This does not mean they do t have identity disorder.

I’ve heard another term that is mor specific, gender disphoria, but I prefer the more general term of identity disorder. The reason I reject the specific term is that it is sex identity denying.

I refuse to accept the language of the enemy and their ridiculous parsing of sex with gender.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know what you mean by ‘they’. No one is saying trans have different personalities.
you did try to say that.
This does not mean they do t have identity disorder.

I’ve heard another term that is mor specific, gender disphoria, but I prefer the more general term of identity disorder. The reason I reject the specific term is that it is sex identity denying.
Gender dysphoria is an anxiety disorder brought on by the mismatch of internal and external. about 14% of transsexuals will deal with gender dysphoria sometime in their lives.
I refuse to accept the language of the enemy and their ridiculous parsing of sex with gender.
you don't get to redefine words.

Reactions: Naomanos

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know what you mean by ‘they’. No one is saying trans have different personalities. This does not mean they do t have identity disorder.

So then you reject clear scientific explanation.

If you are not willing to understand the science which I have explained then you will never truly understand what you're talking about and no one should take you seriously when you speak on the subject.

They do not have an identity disorder. I have seen dissociative identity disorder in action on several occasions. It isn't anything close to someone who is male and identifies with female or someone who is female and identifies with male.

I am willing to accept dysphoria, but will not accept dissociative identity disorder for them unless they actually have multiple personalities. To do so is mislabeling them and considering a I mislabeled constantly in these forums I know what it feels like, but there's would be worse since there's is a serious mental condition that they are being mislabeled with.

Reactions: TinMan

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am willing to accept dysphoria, but will not accept dissociative identity disorder
I don't care what you accept. Trans is an identity disorder, plain and simple. You can't go around claiming "I identify as" without expecting one to reply you have an identity disorder. Language works both ways.

I provided the facts, the link, the definition and you don't like it because you are in denial that Trans is a mental disorder.

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then you reject clear scientific explanation.
No. I reject the politicization of science. There is such a thing as objective reality. The clear scientific explanationis that there are men who have XY chromosomes and women have XX chromosomes.

The mental illness is to suppose your subjective feelings (about your sex) dictates objective reality.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I reject the politicization of science. There is such a thing as objective reality. The clear scientific explanationis that there are men who have XY chromosomes and women have XX chromosomes.

The mental illness is to suppose your subjective feelings (about your sex) dictates objective reality.

Believe what you will and I will do the same.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you don't like it because you are in denial that Trans is a mental disorder.

Please don't speak for what I don't like as you know me. You haven't a clue about me.

I should have kept you on ignore, but I took you and others off of ignore. I should have guessed that I would to put you back on ignore. But first the Holy Spirit just brought this scripture mind on how I should handle my interactions with you going forward should I decide to take you off ignore in the future.

Proverbs 26: 4-5
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe what you will and I will do the same.
I see. The actual science does not matter. What matters is deflecting from the OP of the tyranny of politeness.

It's unacceptable to call things what they are (called making up word meanings).