The Tyranny of Politeness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care what you accept. Trans is an identity disorder, plain and simple. You can't go around claiming "I identify as" without expecting one to reply you have an identity disorder. Language works both ways.
Do you identify as a Christian?
I provided the facts, the link, the definition and you don't like it because you are in denial that Trans is a mental disorder.
no, you provided a link to something else entirely.

Trans isn't a mental disorder for the very simple reason that it does not qualify as a mental illness by even the broadest terms of the definition.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I reject the politicization of science. There is such a thing as objective reality. The clear scientific explanationis that there are men who have XY chromosomes and women have XX chromosomes.

The mental illness is to suppose your subjective feelings (about your sex) dictates objective reality.
trans people don't deny their genetics

meanwhile you use your subjective feelings about LGBT individuals to ignore the reality of trans people, Does that make you mentally ill?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see. The actual science does not matter.
You are the one ignoring science and facts
What matters is deflecting from the OP of the tyranny of politeness.

It's unacceptable to call things what they are (called making up word meanings).
It is unacceptable to lie and call people you choose to not like mentally ill.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you hate God?
Cause like more and more churches even do , does tinman .
They have sat under a mindset that has told them thus sayeth the LORD .
THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY DO LOVE GOD . they think folks like me HATE GOD
and HATE Humanity . Cause their image of what they think GOD IS , what they THINK HIS LOVE IS
COMETH OF MAN and of darkness who has given the world a god and a love that it can embrace .
THATS WHY PARD . Most folks today holler love , love love , but know neither GOD NOR HIS LOVE .
They know only what the dark one calleth love . the love that fullfills the desire of the flesh . A love
that ALL OF HUMANITY and all false religoins can easily embrace . FOR IT LOVETH the unholy god of the mirror .
The very god that satan himself fell in love with , ITS CALLED SELF pard .
Satan knows how to say GOD IS LOVE , but mark my words the love he preaches wont be coming from GOD
nor will it lead them TO GOD . Ponder on that for a bit .
ITS WHY we got folks even on this site calling me racist , a hater , one who knows neither god or his love .
BELIEVE ME there is a reason i did not capitlize it either . CAUSE IT AINT GOD , IT AINT OF GOD
AND IT AINT FOR GOD NOR HUMANITY .
FOR IT IS A love that will only unite all not in the lambs book of life RIGHT UNDER ITS MASTER , ITS HEAD .
It honors sins , it rebukes anyone who even dares to try and correct certain sins .
And all the while it gets worse and worse , till now , its become sin to them
hate to them to even try and say Muslims and christains DONT WORSHIP the same GOD .
ITS GETTING WORSE wrangler . SO pardon my next words , CAUSE THEY GONNA BE VERY DIRECT and VERY GRAVE
but VERY TRUE . THE ALL INCLUSIVE SOCIAL PROGRESSIVE GO SPELL is a LIE FROM THE DRAGON and
his lustful men . AND I WONT BE HEEDING IT PEROID .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one ignoring science and facts

It is unacceptable to lie and call people you choose to not like mentally ill.
THEN Try telling that to satans men of physcology and churches
who accuse true lambs of being mentally ill , dangerous and etc .
Cause progressive christanity is right from satan . AND i wont be heeding it . PEROID .
Hope that clears the air for ya as to where i stand . GIVE ME GOD , GIVE ME CHRIST , GIVE ME THE BIBLE
THEY CAN KEEP THE REST .

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cause like more and more churches even do , does tinman .
They have sat under a mindset that has told them thus sayeth the LORD .
THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY DO LOVE GOD . they think folks like me HATE GOD
and HATE Humanity .
Interestingly enough I have never claimed that anyone hates God.

Would it be wrong to say that you hate God?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Never said you did my friend . But many DO HATE GOD .
And many who do hate GOD , sadly are even sitting in christain churches .
Now how is that possible you might ask .
I mean do you believe its possible for that to occur , OR DO you think NO WAY that could happen , cause
IF you do , and i aint saying you do , YOU WOULD BE DEAD WRONG .
SO the question is , HOW DO WE KNOW
a christain loves GOD , loves CHRIST .
Do you think its possible for a person to THINK they love , that the love they have is coming FROM GOD
when it truth IT HATES GOD and really their version of love cometh of the world and of the dragon .
IT SURE IS POSSIBLE .
IS it possible for a people to believe they follow GOD
and yet HATE GOD . OH YES .
IT is possible for a christain to believe HE loves GOD and Follows CHRIST and YET
hates GOD and HIS CHRIST . OH YES .
YES IT IS .
NOW , OPEN BIBLE , READ BIBLE . LOVE BIBLE , LEARN BIBLE and MAKE SURE ITS THAT GOD THAT JESUS
and THAT DOCTRINE YE BEEN BELIEVING AND HOLDING TOO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and just who is doing that?
Oh about ninety five percent of churches . LET THAT SINK IN .
WE better make sure we following THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE and not men
WE better make sure we have the LOVE OF GOD and not the false all inclusive LIE it calls love .
MANY , Oh dear i nor any man could count the number , ARE FOLLOWING A FALSE LOVE .
WEEP . WEEP . but it is TRUE .
OPEN BIBLE , READ BIBLE FOR YOU . NOT through the prosperity gospel preachers eyes
or the emergent church eyes , or progressive LIE EYES
WE BETTER READ IT FOR OURSELVES . cause i cant count the number of LEADERS EVEN within
ALL CHURCHES both LIBERAL AND CONSERVATIVE that are taking their churches on a train ride that ends IN HELLS FIRE .
ITS bad tinman . And both sides have one thing in common . AT least they can agree to hate folks LIKE ME
cause i expose THEM BOTH and THEIR FALSE SATANIC DOCTRINE . SORRY if that sounds harsh .
BUT IT IS TRUE . WE had better Examine our own selves and GET IN THE BIBLE
and start DIGGING IN . cause far too many are leading folks astray . BIG TIME .
AND GUESS what tin man . MUCH as i love you . YOU ARE ONE OF THEM .
Cause you actually support transgender etc .
SO YOU are no less guilty than those who preach another lie either . NOW GET IN THE BIBLE
and LET GOD WORK a work in the heart . HURRY . I mean you nor anyone ill will . JUST GET BACK IN THE BIBLE
and LEARN it well . GROW you will . HURRY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post number 86
Well , sadly you do my friend . Thanks for pointing that out though .
I did say it and i do mean it .
FORGOT i wrote it . But again i don want to be a liar . SO thanks for letting me know i said it .
Now , the truth is either we love GOD or we hate him . BUT IT cant be both .
You have proven by your acceptance of sins that you do hate him . I know you dont think you do .
And i sure aint here to condemn you either .
SO allow me some words .
Did you know that folks often say I LOVE GOD , I KNOW GOD
and yet its lip only and really they embrace satan .
Well if you think that aint possible . Lets read some bible .
The unbelieving jews said GOD IS OUR FATHER
GOD IS OUR FATHER .
GOD IS OUR FATHER .
BUT what did JESUS tell them . YE HAVE NOT THE LOVE OF GOD .
IF YOU LOVED GOD you would have LOVED ME .
IF YOU BELIEVED MOSES you would have beleived ME .
SEE THe point yet . THEY THOUGHT THEY KNEW GOD , THEY THOUGHT THEY FOLLOWED MOSES
and DID NEITHER .
BUT it dont end there .
THEY actuall accuse JESUS of having a devil . MUCH LIKE folks attack the BIBLICAL JESUS TODAY
for this other fairy JESUS that embraces sins and lies and calls it love .
BUT STILL it dont end there .
JESUS told them this too . YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL .
MANY today are of their father the devil and YET CAN and STILL DO THINK THEY SERVE GOD and Follow CHRIST .
NOW , GET IN THE BIBLE . I love you my friend . BUT ITS TIME WE GET DUG IN THAT HOLY BOOK .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post number 86
If i didnt love you tinman i would just have left you to your own demise . YOU REMEMBER THAT my friend .
Remember ol amigo loves you . Just as i love all the peoples .
But that too is why i correct folks . Dont take it personally .
BELIEVE ME , I WAS FAR WORSE A MAN than most of you all combinded . SO you aint being condemned by me .
BUT i am only trying to help you . Just remember that . Dont take it personally , dont get angry .
Just please get back in THE BIBLE and get dug in well . I will pray for you as well .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My friend i have been called satan , anti christ , son of perditon
just to name a few . Just names is all it is . Folks gonna do to me as they do .
May the Lord forgive them all .
In person , i have been called more four letter words , or words to that effect than most would care to ever experience .
STILL , just rolls of my back like water on a well oiled ducks back .
I refuse to conform one ounce to this world , its false love , the false love in many churches
or the false doctrine . MY JOY IS IN THE LORD and my HOPE is that folks will repent and be saved .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you identify as a Christian?

no, you provided a link to something else entirely.

Trans isn't a mental disorder for the very simple reason that it does not qualify as a mental illness by even the broadest terms of the definition.
What is the one thing mental disorders pretty much have in common .
From the paranoid who thinks folks are out to get him .
from the man hearing voices , and believing ET is communicating with him .
OR the person who thinks GOD is telling them to kill people .
OR etc .
THEY ALL BELIEVE A LIE .
YOU better believe trans IS A MENTAL DISORDER .
IF i believed i was an alien from another planet beamed down in a mans body , PLEASE TELL ME
that you would actually try to get help for me . AND NOT rather just say , OH GOD IS LOVE BELIEVE AS YOU WILL
cause your TRUTH is YOUR REALITY .
TRANSGENDERS are folks born ONE SEX who now beleive they are another sex . YOU DO realize that is a LIE RIGHT .
And just cause they beleive it to be true , DONT MAKE IT TRUE .
Anymore than if i believed i was THE PRESIDENT .
OOPS , HEY everyone I AM THE PRESIDENT . NOW CONVINCE THE POLICE of this and get BIDEN REMOVED
cause i believe HE IS AN INPOSTER . SEE THE POINT YET . WHEN does the madness end .
YOU aint helping THEM by coddling them in their sin and sickness . FOLKS who do that are HARMING THEM
DO YOU BELIEVE GOD MAKES MISTAKES .
DO you really believe that GOD makes mistakes .
DO you think that GOD , who created all things
created a baby a male , THEN SAYS OH MY GOODNESS I MEANT TO MAKE HIM FEMALE
so then GOD puts it into their little minds they MUST BE A GIRL . MAN ITS TIME WE KEEP THINGS REAL MY FRIEND .

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the one thing mental disorders pretty much have in common .
A mental illness is a mental condition that causes measurable dysfunction in a major life area.

Specifically the mental condition has to cause the dysfunction.
From the paranoid who thinks folks are out to get him .
from the man hearing voices , and believing ET is communicating with him .
OR the person who thinks GOD is telling them to kill people .
OR etc .
THEY ALL BELIEVE A LIE .
YOU better believe trans IS A MENTAL DISORDER .
Its a lie to say it is a mental disorder
IF i believed i was an alien from another planet beamed down in a mans body , PLEASE TELL ME
that you would actually try to get help for me . AND NOT rather just say , OH GOD IS LOVE BELIEVE AS YOU WILL
cause your TRUTH is YOUR REALITY .
no, the first thing is to ask why you believe that you are an alien. then assess for dysfunction and then assess for associated conditions
TRANSGENDERS are folks born ONE SEX who now beleive they are another sex . YOU DO realize that is a LIE RIGHT .
What you just said is a lie

A transgender person is someone whose gender identity or gender expression does not correspond with the sex they were assigned at birth.
And just cause they beleive it to be true , DONT MAKE IT TRUE .
Anymore than if i believed i was THE PRESIDENT .
OOPS , HEY everyone I AM THE PRESIDENT . NOW CONVINCE THE POLICE of this and get BIDEN REMOVED
cause i believe HE IS AN INPOSTER . SEE THE POINT YET . WHEN does the madness end .
The point is maybe you should actually and honestly talk with some trans people and actually listen to them so you can learn just what is wrong with what you are saying here.
YOU aint helping THEM by coddling them in their sin and sickness . FOLKS who do that are HARMING THEM
when you lie and say they are mentally ill or you spout false ideas about them YOU are causing harm.

The homophobes the school board president in the video were hurting people especially kids. But that was their goal. To use hate and lies to cause fear. Fear is how those who hate exert control. They now have a school full of kids who are afraid for them selves, for their families for their class mates, for their teachers.
DO YOU BELIEVE GOD MAKES MISTAKES .
DO you really believe that GOD makes mistakes .
DO you think that GOD , who created all things
created a baby a male , THEN SAYS OH MY GOODNESS I MEANT TO MAKE HIM FEMALE
so then GOD puts it into their little minds they MUST BE A GIRL . MAN ITS TIME WE KEEP THINGS REAL MY FRIEND .
I believe...that is wrong, I KNOW... that people have used religion to justify hate of just about every minority there is and I believe that people will continue to use the bible to promote fear