The Undiscovered Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
How do you Know Jesus apart from the truth about him? Do JWs follow the same Christ as you?
imo here we would generally reflect upon the Unknown God, or knowing of God rather than knowing Him, really for the same reason i think, that as soon as one says they know something then by def they are no longer looking for a better understanding. As soon as you believe you have the truth in a matter no greater truth will be sought. also bc he who says he knows anything is saying that he knows for a reason, and not bc he knows i guess. All the gods i know have fallen, personally

so, how do we know Gospel, or Word, without knowing the Truth about them? We start with an approximation and come closer step by step i guess. Word, Gospel, Christ, Truth, these are all the same thing right. So obviously when you say you know the truth you are deceived imo

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus
D

Dave L

imo here we would generally reflect upon the Unknown God, or knowing of God rather than knowing Him, really for the same reason i think, that as soon as one says they know something then by def they are no longer looking for a better understanding. As soon as you believe you have the truth in a matter no greater truth will be sought. also bc he who says he knows anything is saying that he knows for a reason, and not bc he knows i guess. All the gods i know have fallen, personally
If you cannot define Christ using scripture, you have nothing to compare other definitions of Christ too.

D

Dave L

But this is only one of many attributes. How is Jesus God and Man at the same time? Where does the man part begin? If someone were to ask, how would you answer?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
But this is only one of many attributes. How is Jesus God and Man at the same time? Where does the man part begin? If someone were to ask, how would you answer?
ya, my gift really seems to be questions i guess, answers i am just flopping around really, but the Body of Christ is not hard to define at all imo

D

Dave L

ya, my gift really seems to be questions i guess, answers i am just flopping around really, but the Body of Christ is not hard to define at all imo
How can you define Christ's body if you cannot define Christ according to scripture?

D

Dave L

It actually says: He is the word. In the beginning of the book of John.
And this is also shown by: Moses and the prophets spoke of ME.
The word made flesh for us.
Yes, but there is much more about Christ in the bible.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I would share this 2 minute video which the Gospel threaded throughout the genealogies from Adam to Noah..it actually will start with God, of course: Which simply means "The God" in Hebrew, then we go onto Adam which means "man" in Hebrew and continues in order of their birth. I do not think ANY man could have hidden this within the genealogies: