The Undiscovered Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe Jesus was born as a man through the virgin Mary?

I believe Jesus Is the Name Gods Word, and Christ Is the Name of Gods Power....
And that Gods Word and Gods Power "came forth" out from God IN Heaven, Came to Earth, entered a Chosen godly womans virgin Womb, (and according To the natural law of earthly Flesh) came forth out of the virgin woman's womb, fulfilling a prophetic teaching revealed in the Book of Isaiah.

I have already told you, Jesus was revealed to the world In the likeness as a Faithful human man.

The mystery has been revealed....
Jesus IS LIFE. He did Not Become Living By coming forth out from God, or coming forth out of Mary. He Is, Was and Forever Thee Lord God Almighty, without beginning or ending.....regardless of How it pleased God to reveal Himself To thee Created KIND of earthly man, God does not Change.

The mystery Has Been revealed...
Few will Believe, and Few will understand.
I can not understand it for you.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy
D

Dave L

And that Gods Word and Gods Power "came forth" out from God IN Heaven, Came to Earth, entered a Chosen godly womans virgin Womb, (and according To the natural law of earthly Flesh) came forth out of the virgin woman's womb, fulfilling a prophetic teaching revealed in the Book of Isaiah.

I have already told you, Jesus was revealed to the world In the likeness as a Faithful human man.

Jesus IS LIFE. He did Not Become Living By coming forth out from God, or coming forth out of Mary. He Is, Was and Forever Thee Lord God Almighty, without beginning or ending.....regardless of How it pleased God to reveal Himself To thee Created KIND of earthly man, God does not Change.

Planet earth signing out.................

God Bless,
Taken

Okaaay....Planet earth signing out.................

D

Dave L

i've answered this Q 4 times now Dave
for the same reason that you are ignoring my answers; once my premises are considered, yours become moot, right
I notice you won't acknowledge what the creeds say..............

D

Dave L

ok, so maybe i'm the one not acknowledging here lol, which creeds do you feel have not been 'acknowledged' yet Dave
Any of them, especially the Ecumenical Creeds that result in worshiping a false Christ if not agreed with. Why? Because they summarize what scripture says about Jesus and the Trinity.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Any of them, especially the Ecumenical Creeds that result in worshiping a false Christ if not agreed with. Why? Because they summarize what scripture says about Jesus and the Trinity.
in your opinion maybe, but that does not make it true Dave. Fwiw i am seeing several inconsistencies here, i was asked to acknowledge but now i am being required to 'agree,' for one, plus it seems you have man-made creeds verifying man-made doctrines now, or let's just say doctrines for your current sake, they are all man made as soon as you write them down anyway.

Imo it is the Ecumenical Creeds, all 3 of them, that lead to false Christs, and i am hardly the first to remark on this i guess

i'd like to hear a Creed-pusher's interpretation of Nehushtan before i say any more though;
the inconsistencies in the creeds are available on google, the arguments i mean

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just came back to the house, been swimming for an hour. The temperature was just right for me.

Neat discussions we are having here as I read. How’s the temperature in the room today?

Anyway, there is a good reason Jesus is 'in God' and we are 'in Christ.' It has everything to do with who Jesus was and is today. I see we have had some Jesus composition discussions…the classics

I’ve basically read there are four choices to pick from:

That Jesus is:

1, One personality or nature merged together as the God-divine nature and a sinful human nature.

2. One personality or nature merged together as the God-divine nature and a sinless human nature.

3. Two natures or personalities of God-divine nature and a separate sinful human nature.

4. Two natures or personalities of God-divine nature and a separate sinless human nature.

I disagree with all 4 choices based on scripture and what the spirit of Christ and truth has told me.

Someone quoted 1 John 4:2 for either choice #1 or #2.

(1Jn 4:2) Hereby do you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ came in the flesh is of God.

I do not believe that 1 John 4:2 speaks to any of the 4 choices. Jesus was born a human being. Scripture does not say any God-divine nature at all. If this were true it would be in scripture, EXPLICITLY.

There is a 5th choice that is scriptural however.

Jesus is one personality or one nature, born as a sinless human being because his Father birthed him who is of the heavenlies and is the source of all divinity.

Those that cherish their 1-4 choices or a variant of them will by now have their blood pumping…to say...

I have not finished yet. Jesus was not just a mere man. He was born with his Father’s pure divine spirit bonded to him, with his 100 percent human sinless nature. Emmanuel, indeed! Jesus was born ‘IN God’ – in his divinity! We as believers are bonded in Christ's spirit. This never made Jesus divine at all. He partook of the divinity of his Father as he could listen, speak and act directly from God’s own inner thoughts or his word. This is what by Bible says. And Jesus is doing the very same thing today in heaven.

Eventually, Jesus grew in faith from his youth and his Father gave him as much of his spirit to perform his mission right after his baptism. Jesus was ready and passed his Father’s requirements as he was very pleased with him.

//

A little off topic although it directly relates to Jesus will still be in God, the source of divinity and power, and we are and shall be still in Christ in our new spiritual bodies.

A future quick look ‘in Christ’ in the heavenly realm:

Jesus, the image and face of God on earth and has always been ‘in God’ himself, since his birth, is also the image and face of God and ‘in him’ again in heaven. He is in the unapproachable light of God.

A believer as an image and a face of Christ on this earth today, will continue to be ‘in Christ’ again in heaven. We will see the face of God through the face of Christ in this same unapproachable light. We will as Christ shall possess an immortal body of living energy and light, similar to the angels.

(Rom 6:9) " Knowing that Christ, being raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no more has dominion over him. "

(1Ti 6:15) In due time He shall reveal him, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
(1Ti 6:16) who only has immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable. Whom no one has seen, nor can see. To whom be honour and power eternal. Amen.

(1Th 4:16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
(1Th 4:17) Then we that are alive, that are left, shall together with them be snatched away in the clouds in the air to meet the Lord, and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(1Co 15:51) Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all remain asleep, but we shall all be changed,
(1Co 15:52) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
(1Co 15:53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
(1Co 15:54) But when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall come to fulfilment the saying that is written: Death is swallowed up in victory.

(1Jn 3:2) Beloved, now are we children of God; and it is not yet revealed what we shall be. We know that, when He shall be manifested, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him even as He is.

(Php 3:20) For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ,
(Php 3:21) who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to his glorious body, according to the working by which he is able even to subdue all things to himself.

Christ will have the authority and power from his Father to transform our flesh bodies to living energy-light bodies (glorious bodies) to his own glorious form.

Let me put the A/C on in the room ….:D

Blessings,

APAK

D

Dave L

in your opinion maybe, but that does not make it true Dave. Fwiw i am seeing several inconsistencies here, i was asked to acknowledge but now i am being required to 'agree,' for one, plus it seems you have man-made creeds verifying man-made doctrines now, or let's just say doctrines for your current sake, they are all man made as soon as you write them down anyway.

Imo it is the Ecumenical Creeds, all 3 of them, that lead to false Christs, and i am hardly the first to remark on this i guess

i'd like to hear a Creed-pusher's interpretation of Nehushtan before i say any more though;
the inconsistencies in the creeds are available on google, the arguments i mean
I can't help you if you reject Christ, never having studied him.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Glad that you had a good swim...you wouldn't be swimming here...today it is WHITE and cold!!

I have not finished yet. Jesus was not just a mere man. He was born with his Father’s pure divine spirit bonded to him, with his 100 percent human sinless nature. Emmanuel, indeed!

Good post. As you know, I don't always agree with some of your beliefs...( and neither you with mine! ) but much of what you say I do...

Amen :)

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Bless,
Taken
Well and simply put @Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I have already told you lol
someone is not recognizing who she is i guess huh
and we are and shall be still in Christ in our new spiritual bodies.
A future quick look ‘in Christ’ in the heavenly realm
Christ will have the authority and power
taken up seeing, have you? hmm

but i honestly wish you the best of luck in your bid for Immortality Tomorrow, ok

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I can't help you if you reject Christ, never having studied him.
aw, trying to help me, Dave, i do appreciate that ok.
Bc you don't realize what you are saying, but still it is nice to know that you have good intentions
plus i need all the help i can get i guess :)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad that you had a good swim...you wouldn't be swimming here...today it is WHITE and cold!!

Good post. As you know, I don't always agree with some of your beliefs...( and neither you with mine! ) but much of what you say I do...

Amen :)
I would bring my fishing rod along and do a bit of ice fishing...maybe too early for that as well....hot tub weather then...;)

Bless you,

APAK

Last edited:
D

Dave L

aw, trying to help me, Dave, i do appreciate that ok.
Bc you don't realize what you are saying, but still it is nice to know that you have good intentions
plus i need all the help i can get i guess :)
How do you know Christ without knowing the truth about him. There's more to a name.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
How do you know Christ without knowing the truth about him.
hmm, my guess is that part of knowing Christ is understanding that one may not know the truth about Him,
in fact probably almost cannot ever fully?

can one know Word? i've never looked, but i srsly doubt it tbh
Word is heard, not known imo

D

Dave L

hmm, my guess is that part of knowing Christ is understanding that one may not know the truth about Him,
in fact probably almost cannot ever fully?

can one know Word? i've never looked, but i srsly doubt it tbh
Word is heard, not known imo
How do you know you follow Christ, if you do not know how scripture defines him?

D

Dave L

dang good Q i guess, Dave. Twice the son of hell and seven worse spirits is a def possibility i guess, prolly even rampant
How do you Know Jesus apart from the truth about him? Do JWs follow the same Christ as you?