The unforgivable sin.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh,

The only way to "crucify the Son of God afresh" is to Reject him and never be born again.

If you are born again, then you have not rejected Him or Crucified Him, you have accepted Him, and Christ lives in you..... and so, that verse does not point at You.
Not ever.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That part in red is Paul saying that it is impossible for a believer to try and renew their relationship with Christ after having rejected Him, and having experience of those Heavenly gifts.
your taking this completely out of context read 1 john 1:9 we have a advocate======

1 John 2:1-2​

2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
2 And He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

you have just watered down Grace . see the above in Hebrews has nothing to do with the unpardonable SIN

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That part in red is Paul saying that it is impossible for a believer to try and renew their relationship with Christ after having rejected Him, and having experience of those Heavenly gifts.
Question: Why did the good shepherd leave the ninety-nine?
Answer: To go after the one.

Luke 15:4-7 NIV
“Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your taking this completely out of context read 1 john 1:9 we have a advocate======

1 John 2:1-2​

2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
2 And He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

you have just watered down Grace . see the above in Hebrews has nothing to do with the unpardonable SIN

Sorry but you are in error. What Paul said in Hebrews 6 about those who fall away after having experienced the gifts of the world to come are WITHOUT EXCUSE. And that is... the unforgiveable sin. It means to have been SHOWN... but come to REJECT that evidence.

It sounds like you've been taught the FALSE DOCTRINE OF MEN that doesn't think anyone who has ever believed on Jesus can fall away. Well good luck with that theory of men, because it is not written in God's Word.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 6 about those who fall away after having experienced the gifts of the world to come are WITHOUT EXCUSE. And that is... the unforgiveable sin
so your telling me if a person falls into sin after being saved there is no chance no repentance no forgiveness

i dont know what Bible you read ..

It sounds like you've been taught the FALSE DOCTRINE OF MEN that doesn't think anyone who has ever believed on Jesus can fall away.

did i post that? no id di not you sound to me like a legalist , sure hope you dont lose your salvation when you go to sleep // BTW what do you do with kept by the POWER OF GOD you out in left field singing put me in coach i cant find home plate

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but you are in error. What Paul said in Hebrews 6 about those who fall away after having experienced the gifts of the world to come are WITHOUT EXCUSE. And that is... the unforgiveable sin. It means to have been SHOWN... but come to REJECT that evidence.

It sounds like you've been taught the FALSE DOCTRINE OF MEN that doesn't think anyone who has ever believed on Jesus can fall away. Well good luck with that theory of men, because it is not written in God's Word.

1 Peter 1:3-5

King James Version

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Romans 5:19-21

King James Version

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so your telling me if a person falls into sin after being saved there is no chance no repentance no forgiveness
No, that is what YOU say.

If you as a believer on Jesus Christ, have experience of gifts by The Holy Spirit that are of the world to come, and THEN YOU TURN AND REJECT YOUR BELIEF ON JESUS CHRIST, then you are without excuse, and that... is the unforgiveable sin. That is why Paul attached the idea of what bears briars asnd thorns is rejected whose end is to be burned. Or did you miss reading that part too?

So you might TRY reading your Bible for yourself instead of man's books.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Peter 1:3-5​

King James Version​

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Romans 5:19-21​

King James Version​

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Why don't you try actually reading the Hebrews 6 Scripture instead of trying to go elsewhere for proof AGAINST HEBREWS 6?

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you try actually reading the Hebrews 6 Scripture instead of trying to go elsewhere for proof AGAINST HEBREWS 6?
psssttt i have read Hebrews 6 MANY time's..nice try

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you as a believer on Jesus Christ, have experience of gifts by The Holy Spirit that are of the world to come, and THEN YOU TURN AND REJECT YOUR BELIEF ON JESUS CHRIST,
they most likely was never his in the beginning read 1john 2 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

know then you have took and twisted everything i posted. the post is on the unpardonable sin... falling into sin there is still room at the cross for all who was truly saved . you are a legalist our salvation is secure .. NO its not to sin pau; covered that what shall we sin because we are under grace his reply certainly NOT. you have denied the advocate since you like Hebrews what does it say about approaching the throne of Grace? that we might get what ??????? if you insist on bringing all this up. i w have more ammo to shoot you out of the water. if i do it will be finial no matter how much you reply

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
psssttt i have read Hebrews 6 MANY time's..nice try
You might keep reading it then, until it soaks in, especially those Hebrews 6:4-8 section which is about the 'unforgiveable sin' of those who once experienced the gifts of the world to come through Christ, but then turn and reject Him, and thus are without excuse.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a silly statement, because if they hadn't truly believed on Jesus in the first place, then they WOULD NOT HAVE RECEIVED ANY OF THE GIFTS OF THE WORLD TO COME!

Why don't you use your brain and stop just trying to win an argument for winnings sakes?

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a silly statement, because if they hadn't truly believed on Jesus in the first place, then they WOULD NOT HAVE RECEIVED ANY OF THE GIFTS OF THE WORLD TO COME!

Why don't you use your brain and stop just trying to win an argument for winnings sakes?
why dont i use my brain? here we go answer a fool

Proverbs 26:5

New King James Version

5 Answer a fool according to his folly,
Lest he be wise in his own eyes.

Proverbs 26:4

New King James Version

4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
Lest you also be like him.

i sure dont want to be like you btw a fool is someone unlearned

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why dont i use my brain? here we go answer a fool

Proverbs 26:5​

New King James Version​

5 Answer a fool according to his folly,
Lest he be wise in his own eyes.

Proverbs 26:4​

New King James Version​

4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
Lest you also be like him.

i sure dont want to be like you btw a fool is someone unlearned
Ramble, ramble, ramble, showing your meaningless struggle.