The United States of Evil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
We are adversarys, but in a good way Veteran... for we are NOT yes men. We seek understanding through God's Word and of course it will have some mixture of the salt of our convictions included. for we are human. With that said, we seek truth through counsel, such as this forum and through our personal walk through the Word of God. And most certainly those who walk in darkness will never see or understand what we do as followers of Christ Jesus, and so they attack us, they insult us and they abuse us.. Pretty much Vet we are on the same page, and mosrt certainly in the same Book, - God's Book.

Furthermore....for those reading.. this is not us stroking our egos...for anyone that reads the posts between Veteran and myself knows we hold nothing back in our challenges... this is for us and those reading to understand how to streghten our convixctions through our agreements and express our ability to unite. And I am sure I have not said that with alll the atributes that should be included.

When your convictions are reined by the ability to accept correction the equine you ride toward God's understanding is indeed a mighty steed.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
terry said:
We are adversarys, but in a good way Veteran... for we are NOT yes men. We seek understanding through God's Word and of course it will have some mixture of the salt of our convictions included. for we are human. With that said, we seek truth through counsel, such as this forum and through our personal walk through the Word of God. And most certainly those who walk in darkness will never see or understand what we do as followers of Christ Jesus, and so they attack us, they insult us and they abuse us.. Pretty much Vet we are on the same page, and mosrt certainly in the same Book, - God's Book.
I think you're confused again. First you say "We are adversarys", then you say "we are on the same page".

If we be Christian brethren, believers on The Father through His Son Jesus Christ, and that Jesus Christ is the only Way of Salvation for all men, then we should be holding to the same things.

We may disagree on some things, but that should not make us adversarys, not if we both agree that through Christ Jesus The Word of God is what and Who we both follow.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I think you're confused again. First you say "We are adversarys", then you say "we are on the same page".

Not at all confusing to me... We seek the Same God, We seek the same enlightment.. truth. We believe in Jesus, we are in the same book. We are adversaries in that we, in our strife toward truth, our paths often cross (when on the same page) yet we are not on the same path... often clouded by our personal understandings? We both promote OUR personal insights and they quite often are diverse, in that we both try to impose (to a small extent) our opinions - (what we believe is absolute) on each other... sometimes with great zeal... we are adversaries - concerned that the other is on a wrong path. WE do this because we do desire the other to get on the right path, with this our actions as adversaries are meant to be constructive... now becasue our actions are meant to be constructive - (headed toward greater truth) ... our actions as adversaries is good. I could have used the word opponents, but it would mean we sought one to "win" and the other to lose. But, we both want each other to WIN. I understand the word adversary has a negative feel, but I did not use it in a negative way, even claiming it to be good. See, we both attack each other, yet we both want both of us to WIN.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm bugging out of this discussion, but only because of its length and diversions. I finally took the time to read through all the posts from the beginning and even reducing some reads to speed scans, it took me all evening. The Lord bless you all and keep you near. Amen.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
veteran said:
So now you blame ISLAMIC EXTREMISM from their religiious traditions on the United States??? Truly, there's no limit to Leftist's hatred of the U.S.
Let me make one point very clear, sir. I love my country.

It's the government I hate.

The same government that has taken the wisdom so many saints have prayed for and used it to betray us.
The same government that has repeatedly violated the rules of ethics and the laws of morality to increase it's hegemony throughout the world. It uses any tyrant, any dictator, any faustian alliance to further its aims.

The de facto role of the US armed forces will be to keep the world safe for our economy and open to our cultural assault. To those ends, we will do a fair amount of killings.
- Major Ralph Peters

This is the same government that has shredded the constitution - one of the finest documents for government rule ever penned.
The same government of tyrants that is pressing in upon our liberties every day.

If a man loves his country - why would he not object to such villany?

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Once cannot try to defame the U.S. government without defaming the people of the United States, because per the U.S. Constitutiion, the government IS... "We the people".

That's why what you're doing instead is listening to Leftist-Communists that have fooled you into separating the U.S. government from the American peoples when it is not. There's still good God-fearing American leaders in the U.S. government and national defense. Many of the ones I voted for didn't get into office, and there is a voter fraud issue from the Left that needs to be dealt with.

Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Real rulers of United States are proprietors of Federal Reserve Bank. Election of President is some show for people, making some illusion of partaking of people in election. President fulfills not a will of people, but subordinated to those bankers. Lincoln, Kennedy wanted to be independent from bankers, but for their attempts to do it were executed by agents of bankers.
American people lost their independence and became debtor of some bankers. Those bankers also take more and more power over other countries and peoples.