The until….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Peter 1:19 (NKJV)
And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘which you do well to heed until, etc..’

Why the until?

Are we being told we are to move from one thing to another?

Could it be we are to move from knowing what the words mean, to the experiencing of those truths those words are describing?

We are told that something is to change in us, something is to rise in us, in our hearts, to give us a different something, or as scripture says, until the day dawns…

This different something, scripture says is to be brought forth in us, as a morning star, being a different or a more deeper something than was previously held onto…

‘Until’, this moving from one thing to another, this moving, scripture puts forth as a real thing, something to be sought after, in the heart and life of every Christian… For this word is to all those that are His, and as scripture says, one would do well to heed, until, this until was known…

Be blessed in knowing the until…

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: Nancy

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like the exhortation is to heed the sure Word until either Jesus returns or we pass on to be with Him

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As your heart so teaches you be blessed…

A fellow servant, Not me
Hopefully my heart doesn't teach me, but rather God's Spirit, through God's Word.

Jeremiah 17:9 NKJV
[9] "The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it?

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for this post.

More than anything, I want the Words I read in Scripture to be my experience.

Hi, and your welcome, I’m glad it blessed, and God does see that desire, knowing, it is that desire, He can and will work, with, in, and through…

Be so blessed in that desire..

A fellow believer, Not me

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona