The Victory of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, because it's not even close to what the Bible teaches.

You have your own version of all of Scripture, Matthew, and none of it is in alignment with the Bible.

NONE of it.

This is a long, ongoing theme with you. You are not ignorant of Scripture because you are corrected constantly. The fact is that you are here as a False Prophet. You 100% intend to teach lies.

Period.
And the lambs must contend for the true faith , that one true gospel that was delivered unto us .
Mathew is in dire grave danger .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you say so my friends.

Hope that you both are having a good day.

Some that has been shared in the first post is very insightful information to the victory of Jesus Christ. The Victory of Jesus <- # 1 post.

However, Thank you both for contributing and commenting.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could be wrong, but it sounds like the "In Christ motif" forensic justification bit to me.

Failure to succinctly distinguish common grace from saving grace.

I had a Pastor who believed it. Some of the more zealous members tried to oust him. They got disfellowshipped for their trouble. It is a fairly cunning deception that can overtake those who are not studious.

The ones that get ya are the ones closest to the truth. It includes some virtuous ideas.

This thing has gotten quite a workout in the Adventist church. In fact, it is difficult to find a good refutation of it by Googling. What little you will get will likely be vague or voluminous Catholic reviews of it as a common doctrine of Protestantism that never really get to the point.

What it boils down to is that a great deal of Christ's sufferings on the cross were for nothing.

And I don't think so.

Beware of thinking that it is easily dispatched, however.

Probably best left ignored

Last edited:

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And the lambs must contend for the true faith , that one true gospel that was delivered unto us .
Mathew is in dire grave danger .
Correct dear brother.

We all need to open our KJV bibles and learn them well. ONLY faith in the BIBLICAL LORD JESUS can save us. Again I say, ONLY in the BIBLICAL LORD JESUS are we saved and have eternal life in Him.

Oh let the glorious LORD be thanked and praised.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a fairly cunning deception that can overtake those who are not studious. The ones that get ya are the ones closest to the truth. It includes some virtuous ideas.
Disinformation has been around since at least the advent of the internet. It specializes in this dynamic. The most effective disinfo technique is to have 95-98% Truth and the rest deception. Only those who are very knowledgeable in the info being presented, or those who have that strong sense of smell of spiritual discernment, can tell the difference at all. And that is why it is so very dangerous, especially for the New/Young Christians.
In fact, it is difficult to find a good refutation of it by Googling.
This type of Christian deception, or churchianity really, is absolutely everywhere. If I want to look something up that runs parallel to these false doctrines, I usually have to skip through to the 2nd or 3rd page of results in Google to get my first Truthful result page.
What it boils down to is that a great deal of Christ's sufferings on the cross were for nothing.
That's what none of them will admit. If what they're pushing were true, the Cross would not have been necessary at all. You'll never corner one of these preachers in such a way to squeeze that admission out of them. They're slippery as a wet fish.
Beware of thinking that it is easily dispatched, however.
Probably best left ignored.
It's not easily dispatched, for sure, but I'm not sure it shouldn't be confronted as often as possible. If we can wake up, and save, one single solitary soul, it's one soul saved.

Reactions: amigo de christo

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disinformation has been around since at least the advent of the internet. It specializes in this dynamic. The most effective disinfo technique is to have 95-98% Truth and the rest deception. Only those who are very knowledgeable in the info being presented, or those who have that strong sense of smell of spiritual discernment, can tell the difference at all. And that is why it is so very dangerous, especially for the New/Young Christians.This type of Christian deception, or churchianity really, is absolutely everywhere. If I want to look something up that runs parallel to these false doctrines, I usually have to skip through to the 2nd or 3rd page of results in Google to get my first Truthful result page.That's what none of them will admit. If what they're pushing were true, the Cross would not have been necessary at all. You'll never corner one of these preachers in such a way to squeeze that admission out of them. They're slippery as a wet fish.It's not easily dispatched, for sure, but I'm not sure it shouldn't be confronted as often as possible. If we can wake up, and save, one single solitary soul, it's one soul saved.
Who's gonna save us? :D

Most people are just attracted to the (usually) nice preachers—not the doctrine, mostly because it's pretty hard to understand. Nobody bought it at my church 20 years ago. It looks like universalism even to the discerning ones at first, something to be dismissed out-of-hand. Ordinary folks usually can't tell there's anything fishy going on, and just ignore it. Most Christians don't understand common grace, a subject that will eventually surface amidst digging into Scripture. It's really the extremely smart people who are in the most danger from this one. They depend too much on their intellect rather than pleading with God for wisdom. If you look at history, this bears out pretty well.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Most people are just attracted to the (usually) nice preachers—not the doctrine, mostly because it's pretty hard to understand. Nobody bought it at my church 20 years ago. It looks like universalism even to the discerning ones at first, something to be dismissed out-of-hand. Ordinary folks usually can't tell there's anything fishy going on, and just ignore it. Most Christians don't understand common grace, a subject that will eventually surface amidst digging into Scripture. It's really the extremely smart people who are in the most danger from this one. They depend too much on their intellect rather than pleading with God for wisdom. If you look at history, this bears out pretty well.
Its up to the lambs who know the truth to do all out battle and contend for the true faith . Some are gonna hear my friend .
Most will just go the way of the all inclusive unity . And we will be persecuted for standing for the truth .
But at least GOD will be honored and some will hear . WE cannot give up , we must double down and fight the good fight .
The enemy has many pastors who are doing all now to unite us as one under a false unity for a world relgion that serves the beast .
THEY AINT taking NO TIME OFF , SO WE ARE TAKING NO TIME OFF to combat the lies and point to CHRIST and all bibilcal truth .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Too many are attracted to sensual nice preachers and not to TRUTH .
The doctrine in that bible is NOT too hard to understand . IT is just folks are tied into emotions and had rather
let preachers do all the work of explaining it . As for the lambs THEY LOVE to read the bible
and GOD shall lead them and teach them . It aint HARD to understand the bible .
The reason most folks THINK this , IS due to men who twisted it . I mean those who defend their denomination
have done so by omitting what is plainly written and sold the lie by saying YE cant understand it , LET our scholars show ya .
AND they then take and twist something so simple into something it dont even mean to justify their own teaching .
Its not that hard at all to read the bible . IT pretty much means what it says .
I mean its not like paul was writing letters only wise scholars could understand , nor peter , nor james nor any of them .
THEY were simply WRITING LETTERS to common folks . THEY LIED TO US my friend . THEY MADE the bible HARD TO UNDERSTAND
by twisting what it said to fit their own teachings .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an open response to all,

Abiding in Christ is one of the essential knowledges of being conformed to the image of the Son, in which we start to deny ourselves and allow in faith the Holy Spirit and the spirit of Christ to flow through in which one builds up their spiritual foundation in the spiritual treasury by setting our minds on the things above.

Jesus had done so much for us, Paul desired to be conformed to the death of Christ, while living in his fleshly body, he even desired an resurrection that was better than the normal one.

Such interesting things that go untouched in a lot of Christianity.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No lamb will drink the waters that come of men and that would point them to another jesus or another gospel .
May those words sink in real deep .
I say again . NO lamb is gonna drink the waters that lead unto death of a gospel created by men .
Lambs drink only from the gospel that JESUS himself did give . THEY KNOW and thus they HEED
the author of our faith . They will do so no matter the cost . KNOWING they have indeed
a very good HOME which awaits them . I cannot say nor will i say , nor would i ever once say
that those who partook of this other gospel will have a good end . Cause the lake that burns with FIRE
is not a good end . WE had better preach CHRIST . FOR HE ALONE is the only HOPE one has of salvation .
THUS lets repeat the gospel that does save . THAT IF YE SHALL CONFESS with your Mouth the LORD JESUS
believing from the heart that GOD has rose HIM from the dead , THEN YE SHALL BE SAVED .
BUT if one believes one does not have to confess HIM , WELL the lake of fire awaits to all who did beleive this
and all who allowed others to beleive it as well . NOW i say this out of great concern and much love
for YOUR soul mathew . You need to return to the original gospel and do so quickly . I desire ONLY GOOD for you
ITS WHY i warn you so adamantely . cause this is SERIOUS STUFF my friend .
Very serious .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your concern but please do not worry, as my soul rest in Christ Jesus and what he had not just done for me but for all the world. God is good and God is love, and Jesus done so much none of us ever could do. To follow him and obey his commandments.

To love those who insult you,
To forgive those who do something wrong against you,
To have peace in the midst of where anger could be occurring,
To let Go and tell God everything going on with us from our sin, worries, cares, in prayer and supplications to God, praying for friends, family, and those against you.
To fully trust and rely on faith in the gospel of Christ and his good news which was made for all people.

So please … stop with the “concern with me personally” I’m rest in Christ even if you may disagree with me and the theology I bring to the table, as many people call me a heretic, false gospel boy, or whatever I don’t care.

Im past the being saved part, of faith, and now moving on to the more progressive parts that require dying to ourselves and living to the Will of God, and hopefully people can see that.

From the first post: The Victory of Jesus

Ps: no one should follow anyone but Christ and learn from Him and the Father… I am as fallible as the next man or woman.

Thank you so much for all who have shared.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is victory was on behalf of all the world.

That means he has saved all people - because of his victory from death, Sheol/hell, Satan and his demons, and sin (because he willingly paid the price on all of the worlds behalf).

There are people who have a problem with that for some reason it must take the need away from Christ because of his victory that is not the case though.

The case is that as human beings we need to have our soul (mind/will/emotion) restored to fullness again and the only person who is able to restore and give rest to the soul, is indeed the Lord and Saviour of the World: Jesus Christ.

Those who believe and follow Christ will be saved to the kingdom of heaven at the end of this life.

Those who do not believe and do not follow Christ will be saved from all that was mentioned, but not be saved to the kingdom kingdom of heaven where God resides. They will be outside the gates of heaven.

Praise God for what he has been able to do for all people on behalf of Jesus and his death, burial and resurrection. Anyone who comes to the Lord Jesus, can be given new access to God through the Holy Spirit when one because born again from above.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is victory was on behalf of all the world.

That means he has saved all people - because of his victory from death, Sheol/hell, Satan and his demons, and sin (because he willingly paid the price on all of the worlds behalf).

There are people who have a problem with that for some reason it must take the need away from Christ because of his victory that is not the case though.

The case is that as human beings we need to have our soul (mind/will/emotion) restored to fullness again and the only person who is able to restore and give rest to the soul, is indeed the Lord and Saviour of the World: Jesus Christ.

Praise God for what he has been able to do for all people on behalf of Jesus and his death, burial and resurrection. Anyone who comes to the Lord Jesus, can be given new access to God through the Holy Spirit when one because born again from above.
ONLY applies to those who do BELIEVE .
JESUS Died for even the sins of the world , but notice he told the jews who BELIEVED NOT ON HIM
YE GONNA DIE IN YOUR SINS if you beleive NOT that i am HE .
IT applies ONLY to those who do believe .
JESUS himself told those who did not repent to believe on HIM , IT WILL be worse FOR YOU than even SODOM on the day of judgment .
SODOM was destroyed my friend . What could be worse than that ..... OH the second death could be . THE LAKE OF FIRE
could be . STOP telling folks they dont have to believe in CHRIST to be saved . Stop giving a false hope .
EVEN PAUL reminded the church , That if a man could be put to death by the law under two or three witnesses
THAT A MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT awaits those who trod CHRIST Under foot . THE LAKE OF FIRE
awaits those who denied CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it doesn’t @amigo de christo.

Jesus death and victory was and is for all people. Please stop saying it was only for those who believe.

I don’t see anyone being thrown into the lake of fire.

what I do see is people being resurrected, with there being two sides. One inside the kingdom, one outside.

It is all right here in scripture: Revelation 22.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus death and victory was and is for all people. Please stop saying it was only for those who believe.
What he means is that only those who believe are saved. And that is exactly what the Bible says. Christ died for all mankind, but not all mankind believes this and repents. Universalism is a lie.

Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
please read this out loud to oneself.

Yes he would be right in those who believe, and suffer following Christ are indeed saved to the kingdom of heaven.

However Jesus still overcame and had victory over Sin (he died for it), Satan and his demons, hell/Sheol, the grave.

Many people have a problem with universal atonement and universal victory over all things for all people.

This doesn’t mean all people are saved to the kingdom of heaven… no some people are not going into the heavenly Jerusalem they will be outside the gates. Revelation 22.

If you don’t like this theology your not going to like me as I will continue to present and represent Jesus total and complete victory over all things.

Still would sit and have a meal with you though, talk about past times or the weather or something…