The Victory of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They go to the lake of fire . ALL unbelievers shall have thier part in the lake of fire .

well after that I guess they are outside the gates.

“Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life. Outside the city are the dogs—the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:14-15‬ ‭NLT‬‬
Revelation 22:14-15 Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life. Outside the city are the dogs—the sorcerers, the sexually | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now

You’re still going to have to deal with this scripture too.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very thankful that God desires none to perish and he has a way set up that when people die believer and unbelievers they will have a place to stay! They aren’t just lost or completely destroyed!

That gives hope to people who have lost parents and children… who people may have been unsure about their salvation in hopes to one day be able to do work in the kingdom and perhaps be able to go outside the city and find missing family members that have not yet to repent…

That is one of my hopes, doesn’t mean it will be true but if God so allows us to do it, it would be possible for God is good.

The hope we have should rest in the fact of all that Jesus has done for all the world.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
My take and view is that Everything has been had victory over by Jesus. He came and got his bride in 70ad, .

If Christ came for His Bride 1930 yrs ago, then you are not his bride, as he got all those already, according to you.

Also, some of the Apostles lived past AD70, and were still writing the New Testament, including John's Revelation that was written well after 70ad.
So, i guess Jesus forgot them and LEFT THEM HERE....according to your theology., MatthewG.
Brilliant.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does desire none to perish . THUS HE SENT CHRIST that all who DO BELEIVE WOULD BE SAVED .
He desires them to come to repentance , faith in CHRIST , before its too late .
GOD aint gonna deny HIS OWN judgment against evil nor those who did evil . THUS if you want the only way out
BELIEVE IN JESUS . I TAKE THIS TO MY GRAVE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thankfully due to belief and faith in Christ you become an adopted child of God. Yes the bride has been taken away, but your faith is what makes you become a child of God following Christ, my friend.

I believe John wrote before the destruction of Jerusalem… there is debate of the writing of John, it doesn’t bother me personally @Behold.

People differ and it’s fine with me.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Matthew,
I'd like to discuss a few things in the word with you.

Jn.3:16
For God so LOVED the WORLD, that he GAVE his only begotten Son, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What a truly awesome thing that God has done to show the world his love. It comes with a stipulation, however. The clause, condition, or stipulatipn is that whosoever believeth in his son, Jesus !
This contract is OFFERED TO THE WHOLE WORLD, for his LOVE is so far above our human love that we cannot conceive it and his desire is that NONE will perish. It has to be accepted by those of the world and they must repent, confess, and ask FORGIVENESS to receive salvation. Its is not covering the world like a blanket.

The only way to receive the victory through Jesus is to have him in your heart, mind, and soul and to walk and talk with him as one.Now I'm sure you recognize the WORLD does NOT do this, but rather it serves the prince of world, who is satan.

I'm sure you will agree that our God wants us to know him and his truth and his WORD IS TRUTH, nothing' else ! Whatever man has to say cannot stand against God's word. What happened in the history of the Jews , it is a part of their history but NOT of the world.

The wrath of God has not been poured out yet as God described to John in Revelations. If that book was already fulfilled, there would have been a great war such as never was seen, it would have been between all that is evil and God.

We must take the time for our own vessels to keep them full with the word and the Spirit.
It is an honourable thing to want to share the TRUTH with others but we must know of a sureity that IT IS AS GOD SAYS, and not man. God is truth and EVERY man a liar !

Take some time my friend, quietly study and pray allowing the Holy Spirit to guide you. Then when he has prepared you with that zeal share the word and break bread in fellowship with his family.

We all need to quiet our minds and follow his leadings. May God give you guidance.

LAMB

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus PAID IN FULL sins debt, all which SEPERATES us from the Father, God.

I have many immediate siblings, a son, and a parent who have passed into death. A few lived for our Beloved Lord, more did not.
Here, it grieves us to think about their eternity.
Jesus is well aquainted with human grief and suffering for he walked the earth as we do.
When God closes the final chapter on his creation, and judgements are passed, there will be no memory of this life for he said he would wipe away our griefs, our pain, and our suffering.

Yet a little while, then immortality and eternity will be ours.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi Matthew,
I'd like to discuss a few things in the word with you.

Jn.3:16
For God so LOVED the WORLD, that he GAVE his only begotten Son, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What a truly awesome thing that God has done to show the world his love. It comes with a stipulation, however. The clause, condition, or stipulatipn is that whosoever believeth in his son, Jesus !
This contract is OFFERED TO THE WHOLE WORLD, for his LOVE is so far above our human love that we cannot conceive it and his desire is that NONE will perish. It has to be accepted by those of the world and they must repent, confess, and ask FORGIVENESS to receive salvation. Its is not covering the world like a blanket.

The only way to receive the victory through Jesus is to have him in your heart, mind, and soul and to walk and talk with him as one.Now I'm sure you recognize the WORLD does NOT do this, but rather it serves the prince of world, who is satan.

I'm sure you will agree that our God wants us to know him and his truth and his WORD IS TRUTH, nothing' else ! Whatever man has to say cannot stand against God's word. What happened in the history of the Jews , it is a part of their history but NOT of the world.

The wrath of God has not been poured out yet as God described to John in Revelations. If that book was already fulfilled, there would have been a great war such as never was seen, it would have been between all that is evil and God.

We must take the time for our own vessels to keep them full with the word and the Spirit.
It is an honourable thing to want to share the TRUTH with others but we must know of a sureity that IT IS AS GOD SAYS, and not man. God is truth and EVERY man a liar !

Take some time my friend, quietly study and pray allowing the Holy Spirit to guide you. Then when he has prepared you with that zeal share the word and break bread in fellowship with his family.

We all need to quiet our minds and follow his leadings. May God give you guidance.

LAMB
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Hebrews 11 shows that faith is the key to entering into blessing......('By faith'....'By faith'.....)