The Vilifying Of Church Leadership

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't trust a lot of high profile ministers either, whether pastors, teachers or prophets. There's only a select group of people that have ever ministered anything of value to me, and it's been that way for 30 years running. There are, however, a few rare individuals with genuine gifts that have caught my attention.
I'd like to meet some folks like that. Unfortunately, I don't have the stomach for the level of corruption in the churches and online Forums are a wasteland.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth, John Paul Jackson also accurately prophesied 15 years ago that Russia was going to attack Ukraine, and it has obviously come to pass now. In fact, the list of the things that are proving accurate just from that one video I posted in the OP alone would be long. Meanwhile, I believe you posted about six weeks ago that Odessa was going to fall to the Russians within a week.
Ukraine’s army has been defeated; all that is left is mop-up

That city is still in Ukrainian hands as of 5 PM Central today.

If we are to follow your example of judgmentalism and condemnation, why should we not assume that YOU are actually the false prophet and the false teacher? He is proving accurate. You are not.
Yes my "opinion" of Odessa didn't take place I fully agree, at no time did I state thus saith the Lord, just my "opinion"

It's my opinion that John Jackson is from the same cloth of Benny Hinn and John Wimber, birds of a feather flock together

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes my "opinion" of Odessa didn't take place I fully agree, at no time did I state thus saith the Lord, just my "opinion"

And your "opinion" of my statements that if Russia gained any territory it would be slowly was summarily labelled as "science fiction."

You don't merely state your "opinions," you condemn, judge, insult and ridicule others incessantly, and no one ought to even object to being ridiculed by you because you've already settled the issue. It's as simple as that, and nothing else needs to be said. Isn't that correct?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your "opinion" of my statements that if Russia gained any territory it would be slowly was summarily labelled as "science fiction."

You don't merely state your "opinions," you condemn, judge, insult and ridicule others incessantly, and no one ought to even object to being ridiculed by you because you've already settled the issue. It's as simple as that, and nothing else needs to be said. Isn't that correct?
We are in debate, your claims of judgment, ridicule, condemnation, insult, is your opinion that I disagree with, a false narrative in fake news

Yes Russia is steam rolling in the east and moving west they regrouped, a major victory in Mariupol, Odessa isn't far behind, "My Opinion"

I will continue to oppose your views that I disagree with, it's that simple

90% of western media reporting in Ukraine is pre-planned staged propaganda, "My Opinion"

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will continue to oppose your views that I disagree with, it's that simple

What you will actually do is continue to make quack predictions, teach quack theology, make quack excuses for your sins, "debate" your own quack misrepresentations of other people's positions because you're incapable of thinking beyond the scope of your own simple-minded "narratives" of what they are supposedly saying, and continue to be a disgrace to the faith and a detriment to this community.

Just my opinion.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you will actually do is continue to make quack predictions, teach quack theology, make quack excuses for your sins, "debate" your own quack misrepresentations of other people's positions because you're incapable of thinking beyond the scope of your own simple-minded "narratives" of what they are supposedly saying, and continue to be a disgrace to the faith and a detriment to this community.

Just my opinion.
Thanks for your opinion, I disagree :)

Jesus Is The Lord

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your opinion, I disagree :)

Jesus Is The Lord

You're welcome. :)

I may have to keep doing that until I get through your thick head, LoL. Not that it's really my "cup o' tea," as they say, but when in Rome I suppose.

God bless,
- H

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're welcome. :)

I may have to keep doing that until I get through your thick head, LoL. Not that it's really my "cup o' tea," as they say, but when in Rome I suppose.

God bless,
- H
It's my opinion you have the thick head :)

Jesus Is The Lord