The Vilifying Of Church Leadership

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Protestant churches, all over the world, have been heavily influenced by the Catholic church, and Rome, since roughly the mid-1900's, and much earlier in some regards.

Most of Protestantism - especially mainline Protestantism - is indeed going in the direction of Catholicism, and in some sense Catholicism will likewise merge with certain mainline Protestant stands on issues, such as on their acceptance of homosexual marriage as being Biblical (though many Catholics dispute my claim on this, but they will be proven wrong). Ultimately most of Mainline Protestantism will come under the spiritual umbrella of Rome, which is why Rome will eventually fulfill the prophecies in Revelation 17 and 18 regarding the "mother of the (spiritual) harlots."

But again, keep in mind that not everything you will hear about Christian ministers (both Protestant and Catholic) in the future will be true. This is ultimately a smear campaign coming from the enemy to vilify Christianity as a whole.
Hi Truth.

Are you making a case against John Jackson or just presenting follow up information?

I didn't understand the significance of the information and have no opinion either way.

He went searching for an "expose'" and that's what he came up with. It's guilt by association, which is a tactic one resorts to if he wishes to deflect from the content and veracity of the actual prophecies themselves.

The reason you didn't understand the significance of it is because there wasn't any.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "accuser of the brethren" will go forth with unprecedented rage against the Body of Christ. The "revelations" of immoral and unethical behavior by hundreds of highly visible ministries will bring about a loathing of Christianity throughout the world, for a time. These "revelations" will include child molesting, rape, and the most vile forms of perversion… This humiliation will ultimately reduce many congregations and movements in the church to a figurative Gideon's three hundred.

Let me reiterate what the enemy's intent is here. This is and will be a deliberate attempt to drive Christians from the faith; if not from faith in Christ entirely, then at least from active association with the church.

The following is one of numerous articles I could cite demonstrating the effectiveness these campaigns have on the faithful, particularly in the West. The Catholics make up the largest denomination in the United States, and their numbers dropped precipitously after the priest sex scandal began making headline news. Now they're going after the second largest Christian denomination in the US, and it will have largely the exact same effect:

LEHIGH VALLEY NEWS

Catholic church facing Declining Dollars and Participation as Investigation Widens

By Tim Darragh
The Morning Call
Nov 29, 2018 at 7:20 pm

US+bishops.jpg

Karen Votta is a “born and bred” Catholic who felt herself drifting from the church as the “Spotlight” sex abuse scandal exploded out of Boston in 2002. Despite her disappointment, the Bethlehem woman says she continued to attend Mass occasionally and send contributions to the church. But the lurid Pennsylvania grand jury report released in August, exposing 301 allegedly abusive priests and more than 1,000 victims in six dioceses across the state, made Votta question the church — but not her belief in Jesus — even more deeply.

“I am Catholic, although I don’t know why I keep sticking around,” Votta said. “The church just keeps making it harder and harder to be a good Catholic. My whole Catholic family has drifted away”... The vastness of the abuse, the church’s attempts to cover it up by reassigning priests, and the possibility of new allegations should be troubling to church officials thinking long term, according to researchers who studied the effects of Catholic Church scandals between 1980 and 2010 on church participation and giving... The sharpest drop offs in participation and giving come in the first couple years after a scandal, the researchers found. After that, they plateau but never return to pre-scandal levels.

“We don’t see any recovery” from those losses, said one of the researchers, Ricardo Perez-Truglia, an economics professor at UCLA Anderson.
Catholic church facing declining dollars and participation as investigation widens

mc-1543441125-vvr2jin91h-snap-image

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It is written that the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.

People are aware of the hipocracy before them. And of course the enemies of God will mock these moral inconsistencies.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is written that the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.

People are aware of the hipocracy before them. And of course the enemies of God will mock these moral inconsistencies.

For sure. But malicious, slanderous people will also use examples of "moral failures" to attack the Church. They wish to cover their own sins by damaging those who represent a pure standard.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Truth.

Are you making a case against John Jackson or just presenting follow up information?

I didn't understand the significance of the information and have no opinion either way.
The OP used Jackson as a resource, I let the forum see who Jackson was

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, this is the result stemming from that "evil generation" of the time of Christ, allowed by God for "believing a lie" about the timing of events, the cause of "strong delusion."

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The OP used Jackson as a resource, I let the forum see who Jackson was

So, you're posting on this forum. Should I bring up your medical records? What relevance does that have in this discussion? Are you suggesting he's a failure because he died of cancer? Everybody dies. Are we all then failures?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of Protestantism - especially mainline Protestantism - is indeed going in the direction of Catholicism, and in some sense Catholicism will likewise merge with certain mainline Protestant stands on issues, such as on their acceptance of homosexual marriage as being Biblical (though many Catholics dispute my claim on this, but they will be proven wrong). Ultimately most of Mainline Protestantism will come under the spiritual umbrella of Rome, which is why Rome will eventually fulfill the prophecies in Revelation 17 and 18 regarding the "mother of the (spiritual) harlots."

But again, keep in mind that not everything you will hear about Christian ministers (both Protestant and Catholic) in the future will be true. This is ultimately a smear campaign coming from the enemy to vilify Christianity as a whole.

He went searching for an "expose'" and that's what he came up with. It's guilt by association, which is a tactic one resorts to if he wishes to deflect from the content and veracity of the actual prophecies themselves.

The reason you didn't understand the significance of it is because there wasn't any.
Jackson was in the Benny Hinn circle, a staff member at Vineyard Anaheim with John Wimber, a member of the Kansas City prophets

Nothing more needs to be said, birds of a feather flock together!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, this is the result stemming from that "evil generation" of the time of Christ, allowed by God for "believing a lie" about the timing of events, the cause of "strong delusion."
The future stong delusion seen below

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The future stong delusion seen below

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
And the "lie" causing "strong delusion" was and is to read these words and [still] call them "future", when Jesus clearly stated that they would "shortly come to pass."

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the "lie" causing "strong delusion" was and is to read these words and [still] call them "future", when Jesus clearly stated that they would "shortly come to pass."
Scripture below clearly teaches the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter "Future" from the 95AD writing of the Revelation

Revelation 1:19KJV
19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture below clearly teaches the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter "Future" from the 95AD writing of the Revelation

19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Diverging from the OP subject matter, gentlemen. If you wish to debate this issue, do so elsewhere.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you're posting on this forum. Should I bring up your medical records? What relevance does that have in this discussion? Are you suggesting he's a failure because he died of cancer? Everybody dies. Are we all then failures?
2 Peter 2:1KJV
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why then push it all off, since it is written that what was and would be, would shortly come to pass? He speaks as things then, and future, all shortly coming to pass--not all future.

Which makes you wrong on two out of three times clearly stated. This is that lie that causes strong delusion.

But let me offer you an explanation:

That which would make things appear to be future...is only so, because it continues into the future, which Paul explained, as coming "each in his own order", during the times of the gentiles.

But Jesus also made it clear that these things had already begun, saying that the kingdom of God "has" come upon those of that generation, and that "all things are now ready."

And finally, had they seen and recognized the signs of the times during those early days, they would have believed. But not seeing, it made them all the more blind so as to assume that what Jesus foretold, He foretold for a "future" time, rather than what He actually said. So, their unbelief and blindness began the lie, and the rest is history according to that strong delusion that was also foretold.

But if one continues in what they consider not to be a lie--he lies also to himself, for the lie and the delusion were also true and from God...but such a one does not believe that either.​

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Diverging from the OP subject matter, gentlemen. If you wish to debate this issue, do so elsewhere.
How is stating the reason that the church leadership has come to be vilified, diverging from the Original Post? (Rhetorical)

It is not.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Peter 2:1KJV
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Truth, John Paul Jackson also accurately prophesied 15 years ago that Russia was going to attack Ukraine, and it has obviously come to pass now. In fact, the list of the things that are proving accurate just from that one video I posted in the OP alone would be long. Meanwhile, I believe you posted about six weeks ago that Odessa was going to fall to the Russians within a week.
Ukraine’s army has been defeated; all that is left is mop-up

That city is still in Ukrainian hands as of 5 PM Central today.

If we are to follow your example of judgmentalism and condemnation, why should we not assume that YOU are actually the false prophet and the false teacher? He is proving accurate. You are not.

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jackson was in the Benny Hinn circle, a staff member at Vineyard Anaheim with John Wimber, a member of the Kansas City prophets

Nothing more needs to be said, birds of a feather flock together!
Hinn I've definitely heard plenty bad about. Haven't heard of the others I guess, but I see your point now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hinn I've definitely heard plenty bad about. Haven't heard of the others I guess, but I see what your point now.

I would advise against seeing Truth's "points," Lol. His arguments are based entirely on guilt by association. Jesus talked with Nicodemus, who was not only sent on behalf of the Pharisees but himself a Pharisee, and Jesus tried to teach him about the kingdom of God and the things of the Spirit. Those who use Truth's tactic of vilifying the just could just as easily argue that "birds of a feather flock together," and therefore Jesus Himself was a spiritual fraud.

According to Truth's logic, nothing else needs to be said.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would advise against seeing Truth's "points," Lol. His arguments are based entirely on guilt by association. Jesus talked with Nicodemus, who was not only sent on behalf of the Pharisees but himself a Pharisee, and Jesus tried to teach him about the kingdom of God and the things of the Spirit. Those who use Truth's tactic of vilifying the just could just as easily argue that "birds of a feather flock together," and therefore Jesus Himself was a spiritual fraud.

According to Truth's logic, nothing else needs to be said.
Well, we agree on a lot of things, but I don't know enough about this topic to take a side.

Not really my cup of tea. I prefer Scriptural discussions myself, but I also don't trust a lot of high profile Christian people either.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prefer Scriptural discussions myself, but I also don't trust a lot of high profile Christian people either.

I don't trust a lot of high profile ministers either, whether pastors, teachers or prophets. There's only a select group of people that have ever ministered anything of value to me, and it's been that way for 30 years running. There are, however, a few rare individuals with genuine gifts that have caught my attention.