The Voter Fraud Is Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im beginning to agree with this statement. I think this will be the only way for me to have peace of mind this year, because in the end it is in God's hands.
God gave dominion over the earth to man. . . . What we do may matter. Maybe God allows us to have the leaders we want and deserve. If we vote for rascals, maybe God wants us to learn from having them in office.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump was impeached for good reasons. ...

YEP! And it ain't OVER, --

Rev. 11:7 And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them

... so the only question is, -- whose side are you on?
Bobby Jo

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God gave dominion over the earth to man. . . . What we do may matter. Maybe God allows us to have the leaders we want and deserve. If we vote for rascals, maybe God wants us to learn from having them in office.

I think the election of Donald Trump has publicly exposed an underlining hypocrisy within Conservative Christianity. The ultimate result of this exposure has been his Christian supporters being called out for hypocrisy, called out for compromising their personal convictions, called out for abandoning Christian morality and principles, and called out for selling out in order to gain conservative political influence with Trump. And the main line of defense that his supporters have mustered up has been "I voted for a President and not a pastor." and "At least he's not Hillary."

I think Trump is also a reflection of the moral depravity in our country and a clear indicator that depravity has compromised the Church. It hasn't been too many years ago when a majority of Conservative Christians frowned upon the immoral character of the President. They called out Bill Clinton for committing adultery and for womanizing. They didn't dismiss his many sins and rigidly insist that Christians shouldn't judge him.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the election of Donald Trump has publicly exposed an underlining hypocrisy within Conservative Christianity. The ultimate result of this exposure has been his Christian supporters being called out for hypocrisy, called out for compromising their personal convictions, called out for abandoning Christian morality and principles, and called out for selling out in order to gain conservative political influence with Trump. And the main line of defense that his supporters have mustered up has been "I voted for a President and not a pastor." and "At least he's not Hillary."

I think Trump is also a reflection of the moral depravity in our country and a clear indicator that depravity has compromised the Church. It hasn't been too many years ago when a majority of Conservative Christians frowned upon the immoral character of the President. They called out Bill Clinton for committing adultery and for womanizing. They didn't dismiss his many sins and rigidly insist that Christians shouldn't judge him.

It's a shame that you can't see God using Trump at all. He's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but some of his policies have honored God more than many other conservative presidents.

It seems that all you can do is tear Trump down. Can you not say one positive word about anything he has done as president??

Regardless of your opinions or mine, I believe that God is NOT done with Trump and that he will serve another term.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to worry about voter fraud then. Indeed there is no need to vote.

Ironically, there wasn't a hint of "God chooses the President" to be found among conservatives during Obama's 8 year administration. There was, however, "Let his days be few...," speeches encouraging civil disobedience, and a declaration of making President Obama a one-term President.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trump was impeached for good reasons. I
Not at all. Do you know the reasons for impeachment according to the Constitution? Since those criteria could not be met, he was EXONERATED. Which means that the whole Impeachment Kangaroo Court was a total farce to distract people from the crimes of the Democrats. It was all cooked up, just like the bogus Mueller Witch Hunt. And because no one has been locked up for all these criminal acts, you still believe the nonsense of the Leftists.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ironically, there wasn't a hint of "God chooses the President" to be found among conservatives during Obama's 8 year administration. There was, however, "Let his days be few...," speeches encouraging civil disobedience, and a declaration of making President Obama a one-term President.
This is not true at all. I heard black ministers, who are considered conservative, say this.

Again, you are overgeneralizing.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ironically, there wasn't a hint of "God chooses the President" to be found among conservatives during Obama's 8 year administration.
Do you know why? It is because a Black Muslim/Marxist traitor was put into office simply because of his color. Do you know of Obama's connection to Black Muslim Louis Farrakhan? That relationship was suppressed while he was in office. And since Barack was trained by Saul Alinsky, he had only one goal in mind -- destroy America while using the race card.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a shame that you can't see God using Trump at all. He's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but some of his policies have honored God more than many other conservative presidents.

It seems that all you can do is tear Trump down. Can you not say one positive word about anything he has done as president??

Regardless of your opinions or mine, I don't believe that God is done with Trump and that he will serve another term.

I can't break the parallel between David and Shimei, -- and some in this Forum:

2 Sam. 16:5 When King David came to Bahu′rim, there came out a man of the family of the house of Saul, whose name was Shim′e-i, the son of Gera; and as he came he cursed continually. 6 And he threw stones at David, and at all the servants of King David; and all the people and all the mighty men were on his right hand and on his left. 7 And Shim′e-i said as he cursed, “Begone, begone, you man of blood, you worthless fellow!

... then Shimei paid the price:

1 Kings 2:44 The king also said to Shim′e-i, “You know in your own heart all the evil that you did to David my father; so the Lord will bring back your evil upon your own head. ... 46 Then the king commanded Benai′ah the son of Jehoi′ada; and he went out and struck him down, and he died.

The disobedient will receive their reward:

Matt. 7:22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.’

... and having warned them, then give them to satan:

1 Cor. 5:5 you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump was impeached for good reasons. If you cannot tell the difference between corruption for personal gain and the office of President, you demonstrate the fall of the USA from within.

The trauma in the US is ridiculous wealth on TV, the internet and failure in the population. If this difference is too big rebellion simmers. The underclass if not addressed get more and more extreme on both sides, until the whole has to be remade.

We are seeing this everywhere and our politicians need an answer better than revolution. God bless you

Trump's legal problems aren't over yet. He could still face federal indictments, no matter how hard he tries to avoid it. I used the example of Al Capone yesterday and how he was finally convicted and imprisoned on tax fraud. I think a tax fraud conviction could be in the cards for Trump.

The 5 crimes Mueller suggests Trump could be charged with

Here come the New York State criminal charges against the Trump Organization

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have lots of time to listen to the BBC driving at night delivering newspapers. I love their show "Hard Talk" because if people go on that show, they know the interviewer is going to ask hard questions. They recently had an interview with a minister I hadn't heard of before, Reverend Robert Schenck. He told how he got sucked into right wing politics and how he got out. The interview is rather long at 30 minutes. The most interesting segment for me was about a conversation he had with Justice Scalia who told him that the Supreme Court was never going to solve the abortion problem. Scalia told him (I think he pointed at him) it was their job, the job of the churches. I was astonished; but I got more respect for Scalia. The current nominee clerked for Scalia and is said to share much of his philosophy. He also talked about the "deal" Trump made with evangelical leaders -- he was there when they made it.

I can't post the link directly to the video (I only heard the audio) -- but you can watch the video here if you're interested and have the time:

BBC News Channel - HARDtalk, Reverend Rob Schenck - Evangelical Minister

He admitted some of his words led to violence -- and takes responsibility for it. I found a short video of him too at CNN.

'Distressing': Reverend reveals what evangelicals say privately about Trump - CNN Video

Of course (let's be serious), Trump doesn't take the religion they preach seriously. Do they honestly think he's sincere? How could they?

Michael Cohen discusses a meeting in his book. I'm guessing it's the same meeting Shenck talked about.

Michael Cohen says Trump once said after meeting evangelical Christians: 'Can you believe people believe that bulls---?'

The Washington Post, which obtained a copy of the book before its release, reported one passage in which Cohen details what he says happened after Trump met with prominent evangelical leaders at Trump Tower in 2016 before winning the presidency.

After the meeting was over, Cohen says, Trump said: "Can you believe that b-------? Can you believe people believe that b-------?"

"The cosmic joke was that Trump convinced a vast swathe of working-class white folks in the Midwest that he cared about their well-being," Cohen added, according to The Post. "The truth was that he couldn't care less."

It's unclear what meeting Cohen was referring to, but Trump did meet with conservative Christian leaders in New York City in June 2016, according to NPR, which was allowed inside the private event.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sen. Perdue offers prayer for Obama: 'Let his days be few'

Steve King Calls For "Civil Disobedience" On Obama Restroom Guidance

Mitch McConnell under fire for saying top priority is making Obama one-term president

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sen. Perdue offers prayer for Obama: 'Let his days be few'

I would observe that Perdue is either a Prophet, or has Discernment, because Psalm 109 WILL come to pass in Obama's life when driven to bankruptcy due to his Legal Bills; an early grave; his wife a widow; and his children begging in the streets.

That's what happens to GOD's enemies.
Bobby Jo

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have lots of time to listen to the BBC driving at night delivering newspapers. I love their show "Hard Talk" because if people go on that show, they know the interviewer is going to ask hard questions. They recently had an interview with a minister I hadn't heard of before, Reverend Robert Schenck. He told how he got sucked into right wing politics and how he got out. The interview is rather long at 30 minutes. The most interesting segment for me was about a conversation he had with Justice Scalia who told him that the Supreme Court was never going to solve the abortion problem. Scalia told him (I think he pointed at him) it was their job, the job of the churches. I was astonished; but I got more respect for Scalia. The current nominee clerked for Scalia and is said to share much of his philosophy. He also talked about the "deal" Trump made with evangelical leaders -- he was there when they made it.

I can't post the link directly to the video (I only heard the audio) -- but you can watch the video here if you're interested and have the time:

BBC News Channel - HARDtalk, Reverend Rob Schenck - Evangelical Minister

He admitted some of his words led to violence -- and takes responsibility for it. I found a short video of him too at CNN.

'Distressing': Reverend reveals what evangelicals say privately about Trump - CNN Video

Of course (let's be serious), Trump doesn't take the religion they preach seriously. Do they honestly think he's sincere? How could they?

Michael Cohen discusses a meeting in his book. I'm guessing it's the same meeting Shenck talked about.

Michael Cohen says Trump once said after meeting evangelical Christians: 'Can you believe people believe that bulls---?'

The Washington Post, which obtained a copy of the book before its release, reported one passage in which Cohen details what he says happened after Trump met with prominent evangelical leaders at Trump Tower in 2016 before winning the presidency.

After the meeting was over, Cohen says, Trump said: "Can you believe that b-------? Can you believe people believe that b-------?"

"The cosmic joke was that Trump convinced a vast swathe of working-class white folks in the Midwest that he cared about their well-being," Cohen added, according to The Post. "The truth was that he couldn't care less."

It's unclear what meeting Cohen was referring to, but Trump did meet with conservative Christian leaders in New York City in June 2016, according to NPR, which was allowed inside the private event.

The situation with Trump and his evangelical supporters reminds me of Jesus' warning about false teachers in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ferocious wolves. I think Trump is leading his supporters right off the cliff and they're so infatuated by him that they can't see the cliff ahead.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all. Do you know the reasons for impeachment according to the Constitution? Since those criteria could not be met, he was EXONERATED. Which means that the whole Impeachment Kangaroo Court was a total farce to distract people from the crimes of the Democrats. It was all cooked up, just like the bogus Mueller Witch Hunt. And because no one has been locked up for all these criminal acts, you still believe the nonsense of the Leftists.
You do know, I hope, that indicting a sitting President for crimes is not something the Justice Department does. If you paid more attention to the "real news" and less to the idle chit-chat of right-wing talk show pundits, you might know that Trump was not exonerated. Indicting him was not an option for Meuller. He said as much. He could hand the evidence to the House and let them decide whether to impeach him; but that does not mean Trump was exonerated when the Senate failed to boot him out. He can still be indicted when he ceases to be President.

Several people were convicted as the result of the Meuller investigation. Perhaps Trump will be too later. Maybe, maybe not. You seem to be confused about what impeachment is. You seem to think it's the equivalent of a criminal trial in the courts.

Trump also could possibly be charged and convicted later for pressuring his Attorney General to prosecute his political enemies. While I think Barr has been fairly political, he seems to know that he'd better not cross some lines. He could be charged and convicted too if he blindly obeyed Trump. We saw Jeff Sessions also refusing to cross some lines -- he knew too he could be prosecuted later if he did. Some people are not willing to risk going to jail to please Donald J. Trump.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The situation with Trump and his evangelical supporters reminds me of Jesus' warning about false teachers in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ferocious wolves. I think Trump is leading his supporters right off the cliff and they're so infatuated by him that they can't see the cliff ahead.

In my opinion, you have this all wrong. The real "wolves" are the ones who have refused to recognize what God is doing, how He is using the Trump administration, and have torn down the workings of God with their venomous words.

Here's are a couple of examples of how God has used Trump:

***Trump has made it harder to murder babies born alive from a "botched" abortion. THIS IS A GOOD THING!

***Trump has supported Israel and put this money where his mouth is. He moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. Many other presidents promised to do this, but Trump did it!

Trump protects babies with executive order that speaks for those who have no voice

Trump signs "Born Alive" executive order to protect babies - The Floridian

Trump signs 'born alive' executive order aimed at protecting abortion survivors

Babies Are Being Left To Die. Trump Just Helped More Of Them Live

Trump To Sign Born Alive Order, Protecting Preemies, Abortion Survivors

President Trump Signs Executive Order to Protect Infants Born Alive

Just think of the babies who will have a chance to have a life because Trump issued this executive order!!!

Statement by President Trump on Jerusalem | The White House

Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders embassy move for US

Why moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem was smart

I'm proud of our president for doing what other presidents promised, but failed to do. Trump promised and fulfilled his promise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will see how many more days Senator Perdue has left. It just might be that he'll be a one-term Senator. That race leans towards Perdue somewhat if you include polls in September, but 2 out of the 4 polls done in October have Ossoff ahead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - Georgia Senate - Perdue vs. Ossoff

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know, I hope, that indicting a sitting President for crimes is not something the Justice Department does. If you paid more attention to the "real news" and less to the idle chit-chat of right-wing talk show pundits, you might know that Trump was not exonerated. Indicting him was not an option for Meuller. He said as much. He could hand the evidence to the House and let them decide whether to impeach him; but that does not mean Trump was exonerated when the Senate failed to boot him out. He can still be indicted when he ceases to be President.

Several people were convicted as the result of the Meuller investigation. Perhaps Trump will be too later. Maybe, maybe not. You seem to be confused about what impeachment is. You seem to think it's the equivalent of a criminal trial in the courts.

Trump also could possibly be charged and convicted later for pressuring his Attorney General to prosecute his political enemies. While I think Barr has been fairly political, he seems to know that he'd better not cross some lines. He could be charged and convicted too if he blindly obeyed Trump. We saw Jeff Sessions also refusing to cross some lines -- he knew too he could be prosecuted later if he did. Some people are not willing to risk going to jail to please Donald J. Trump.

I'm sure Trump is well aware that his days are numbered and he's scrambling to save his neck. I guess in his mind if he can't beat his political opponents, then he should push to have them indicted. It's a good thing for Barr that he's smart enough to avoid following Trump's demand.

Unfortunately, not all of Trump's henchman are smart in that regard... Michael Cohen, Trump's ex-lawyer, ordered back to jail.

Michael Cohen sentenced to three years in prison for crimes committed while working for Trump

NEW YORK — A federal judge on Wednesday sentenced President Trump’s former attorney Michael Cohen to three years in prison for financial crimes and lying to Congress, as the disgraced “fixer” apologized but said he felt it was his duty to cover up the “dirty deeds” of his former boss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

I can't fathom why someone would obey satan to harass and harangue GOD's Children.

It's spiritually demonic, and conjurers up images of the young man who approached some peaceful TRUMP SUPPORTERS and physically attacked an elderly woman and vandalized her property.

And that same spirit is vibrant in this FORUM, -- but it won't be "vibrant" when GOD gets a hold of them.
Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It reminds me of how Pharaoh ordered his army to go into the sea, and they did.

One leader thinks there's going to be a civil war. He almost seems to long for it.

But don't worry too much, he says, the war will be in the cities. The godly folks out in the countryside almost won't know it's going on.