The Voter Fraud Is Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy, it felt so good to say that I am proud of our president, President Trump!!!!!

The voices of those who appreciate the job he is doing have been silenced for too long! Drowned out by those who spew their disapproval loudly and relentlessly.

This constant drip of disapproval has made it impossible to have a real discussion about the pressing issues of our time! What a shame; I would so love to have an honest discussion about the good and the bad....

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure Trump is well aware that his days are numbered and he's scrambling to save his neck. I guess in his mind if he can't beat his political opponents, then he should push to have them indicted. It's a good thing for Barr that he's smart enough to avoid following Trump's demand.

Unfortunately, not all of Trump's henchman are smart in that regard... Michael Cohen, Trump's ex-lawyer, ordered back to jail.

Michael Cohen sentenced to three years in prison for crimes committed while working for Trump

NEW YORK — A federal judge on Wednesday sentenced President Trump’s former attorney Michael Cohen to three years in prison for financial crimes and lying to Congress, as the disgraced “fixer” apologized but said he felt it was his duty to cover up the “dirty deeds” of his former boss.
Time will tell if Cohen provided any useful evidence to prosecutors when he agreed to turn state's evidence.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On topic....

I believe that a fair and honest election is impossible at this time. I can only hope and pray that God's will is done, and I believe that this will happen and that Trump will serve another term.

Having praised the job Trump is doing, I have to say that I have my eyes wide open. I do not doubt for a New York minute that he could do as much bad as he has good. So......I pray and pray and pray for this nation under God, and
I invite all freedom-loving people to join me in praying for America!

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It reminds me of how Pharaoh ordered his army to go into the sea, and they did.

One leader thinks there's going to be a civil war. He almost seems to long for it.

But don't worry too much, he says, the war will be in the cities. The godly folks out in the countryside almost won't know it's going on.

That's frightening. God help us if Trump ever gets wind of this. He told the Proud Boys on national television to stand back and standby. He was already notorious known for inciting and encouraging violence. Do you remember his "knock the crap out of them" remark or his "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters" comment? He even had the gull to suggest that his supporters who owned guns (Second Amendment people) could stop Hillary Clinton if she had been elected the President instead of him back in 2016.

Donald Trump Celebrates Violence Against Journalists

All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies

'No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's frightening. God help us if Trump ever gets wind of this. He sent a message to the Proud Boys telling them to stand back and standby. He was already notorious for inciting and encouraging violence. Do you remember his "knock the crap out of them" remark or his "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" comment? He even had the gull to suggest that the "Second Amendment people" could stop Hillary Clinton if she had been elected the President instead of him.

Donald Trump Celebrates Violence Against Journalists

All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies

'No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

@Giuliano @Seven of Nine

When will you stop siding with and repeating the lies of the godless media???

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When will you stop siding with and repeating the lies of the godless media???

... when will satan stop lying?!? But in the meantime we'll have these Forum accusers until the Two Witnesses (proposed as Trump & Pence) lay dead:

Rev. 11:7 And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them, 8 and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which is allegorically called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified.

But each will receive their reward:

Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Also another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, by what they had done.

Rev. 20:10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

:)
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think Joyner is right here. I posted something similar on it a few days back:
Will BLM Reap What It Sows?

I have no idea who Right Wing Watch is, and cannot vouch for them morally or spiritually. They seem well-motivated, but are they truly Christians, much less Spirit-filled? I can, however, tell you from following him for many years that Rick Joyner is a caring and godly Christian man who takes criticism and slander from many quarters and yet responds in return with kindness and respect. And I think he is accurate in the following statement made in the video:

“Many who know how to fight in urban warfare are going to be a part of the leadership of these militias and help us in what’s about to unfold in our own country. And these are going to be patriots. These are going to be those who know what the tyranny of Marxism is, and they have seen its evidence and the cruelty of some other ideologies and all that is out there, but they are going to be able to help give leadership to these militias that are popping up.”

He's not "longing for it," Giuliano, and you need to be more careful about mischaracterizing brothers in Christ like that. It would be like telling everyone I long for it, and I don't. I don't want to see these things come to pass. But I believe they are going to come to pass, and I am enough of a patriot as well that I would not agree with simply standing down and letting a Marxist-led organization like BLM destroy city after city in this nation because they stood unopposed. I don't know if you support Marxism, but if you do we stand opposed on that.

Anyway, God bless. But be careful about who you accuse of things falsely. That's not something God would have you do.
Hidden

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously way too many!

:eek:

The thing that really smells of corruption here is that I have have been watching the Left media over the last few weeks, and I've heard them parrot the lie at least 10 times now that, "There is absolutely NO evidence of voter fraud." As I was telling Guiliano in another post, this is a pure fallacy, and they will now very likely ignore all of the above instances as well in order to continue the lie.

It means they are up to something, and do not want it exposed.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Two Witnesses (proposed as Trump & Pence) lay dead:
Who is the 7th king? Who is the 8th king? Who are the 3 horns that get uprooted by the 11th horn? Is the great city, Babylon, that rules over the kings of the earth a literal city or figurative of something? Who or what is the beast coming out of the earth?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is the 7th king? Who is the 8th king? Who are the 3 horns that get uprooted by the 11th horn? Is the great city, Babylon, that rules over the kings of the earth a literal city or figurative of something? Who or what is the beast coming out of the earth?

Easy:
1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4. Iron, Rome
-- Clay, "Divided Kingdom"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S.
-- 6. Bear, Russia
-- 7. Leopard (actually a TIGER), China
-- 8. "Dreadful, United Nations -- "was and is not" because it's a PAPER entity with NO Populous, NO Geography, NO Army, etc.​

Secondly:
The Babylon Empire was “the first true metropolis in western history, a business as well as an administrative center[1] -- the prototype of governments as we see them to this day. The Babylonians controlled trade and commerce across western Asia, from the Mediterranean Sea to the Persian Gulf, building highways, legislating business, and beautifying the capital.[2]

[1] John B. Christopher and Robert Lee Wolf, A History of Civilization, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1967, p. 35
[2] Will Durant, Story of Civilization: Part II, Simon and Schuster, NY, 1954, pp. 223-224

Even the Creators of Superman were astute enough to recognize, -- where the Metropolis Model transitioned from Babylon, to ~Alexandria, to ~Rome, to ~Paris, to ~London, to NYC, and will finally end up in Jerusalem, -- they called NYC "METROPOLIS" and where he worked "THE DAILY PLANET".

And where the Metropolis model was the first to sponsor an AMUSEMENT PARK, -- the Hanging Gardens --, so too we see Sports Venues. Plus this Metropolis model not only regulates Macro-Commerce, it even attempts to regulate the size of dispensed sugary carbonated beverages.
Thirdly:
In case you missed the obvious, the "eleventh" little horn is the U.N. which has an accompanying TEN HORNS:

Current PERMANENT Membership in the Security Council
1. U.S. -- ONE of Three, which includes the U.K., because our two nations are so close that they even share nuclear weapons
2. U.K.
3. France
4. Russia -- TWO of Three
5. China -- THREE of Three
NOMINATED to PERMANENT Membership in the Security Council*
6. Germany, Economic Power
7. Japan, Economic Power
8. Brazil, Regional representative for S. America
9. Nigeria, Regional representative for Africa
10. India, Regional representative for the Near East​
* “The Road To Reform: Towards A New Clarity,” U.N. Chronicle, UMI, Vol. 30, Issue 4, December 1993, pp. 45-46​

As I said, EASY because it's OBVIOUS! :)
Bobby Jo

PS And PLEASE THROW MORE. We can't learn unless we ASK, -- but MAKE SURE YOU VALIDATE EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAY, because a LOT of people make stuff up (LIE).

NOW BACK TO THE REGULAR PROGRAMMING! :)

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Easy:
1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4. Iron, Rome
-- Clay, "Divided Kingdom"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S.
-- 6. Bear, Russia
-- 7. Leopard (actually a TIGER), China
-- 8. "Dreadful, United Nations -- "was and is not" because it's a PAPER entity with NO Populous, NO Geography, NO Army, etc.
Can you relate this list to this verse of scripture?

Revelation 17:
The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.11The beast that was, and now is not, is an eighth king, who belongs to the other seven and is going into destruction.

At the time of writing five from the list have fallen. And the 6th is (present now in John's time). And the 7th king, when he comes (from John's perspective) remains for only a little while. Explain these things, please.

And did you tell us who the beast out of the earth, the false prophet, is?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you relate this list to this verse of scripture?

I thought it was OBVIOUS. -- Are you unaware of the Book of Daniel?

At the time of writing five from the list have fallen. And the 6th is (present now in John's time). And the 7th king, when he comes (from John's perspective) remains for only a little while. Explain these things, please.

Again, it's apparent that the U.S. has fallen from it's preeminence or shortly will fall if Trump & Pence are murdered in the streets. And when the U.S. and/or Allies attack some target in the Middle East (Dan. 11:40), Russia ("one is")and Iran will converge on the northern half of Israel, and Sudan and Libya will converge on the southern half. And the China ("yet to come and shall remain a little while") will spank Russia, whereupon the U.N. will "heal" Russia.

And did you tell us who the beast out of the earth, the false prophet, is?
He's the pending Secretary General of the U.N., who's a Jew and whose name sums to 666.

Ummmmmmmmm, perhaps this discussion is OFF-TOPIC. Did you want to open a NEW Topic or a Conversation?
Bobby Jo

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought it was OBVIOUS. -- Are you unaware of the Book of Daniel?
I just don't see how the 5th king, which you say is the UK/ USA, can be fallen at the time of John since they did not exist at that time. And the 6th, Russia, can't be now in John's time when it did not exist at that time either.

And just so I'm clear on your thoughts, who are the three horns out the 10 horns that get subdued? That 11th king turned 8th king (10 +1 -3 = 8) is the anti-christ, right? And this is all besides the false prophet who also exists at this time.

Last edited: